Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
CDC, WHO, and virtually every regulatory is pushing vax, multiple vax, booster vax.

Any medical opinion contrary to that is considered mis and dis, information.

At the physician’ risk to board certification and licensure.

Why the dogma?

Bingo. Marxist/Globalist style alteration of the definition of words to advance a Marxist/Globalist agenda.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
...and advocate strongly for yourself.
When it comes to one’s health, and accessing the healthcare system in this country...for any reason...this should absolutely be at the very top of one’s priority list.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The medical community is having credibility problems because they deserve it just like .gov

This.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WhiteFawn
More doctors also identified themselves as Democrats in 2016––35%––compared to 27% who said they were Republicans and 36% who were independents.

https://healthexec.com/topics/leadership-workforce/doctors-are-more-likely-be-democrats

Yet 96% of doctors have been fully vaccinated.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/judyst...ershow-can-we-do-better/?sh=2906e12d589e

I've been wondering if there could be complications develop in the medical license renewal process for doctors who don't promote the jab. Anybody else who contradicts the official .gov position gets to look at the undercarriage of the bus as it rolls over them. There is big money and influence involved here.

Not unlike the pressure put on legislators who didn't proclaim Biden won a free and fair election and that Trump was the one trying to steal the election.

I have no doubt that the doctors operate under some institutional pressures. Most occupations do to some degree. Even if you accept that all of the 35% of the doctors who are democrats willingly buy in, wouldn't more than 4% of the Republicans and independents push back or resist if they thought the jab did more harm than good?

Given some of the comments above about the lack of will for independent thought among doctors and the "institutional pressure" placed on them by their employers it's not far fetched to think they would say what was necessary to preserve their careers regardless of what their personal inclinations toward the jab might be.

I think it remains remarkable that there is still practically no promotion of immune system health more than a year and a half of this disease. The universal recommendation is wear a mask and get the jab. And don't you dare take ivermection or hydroxychloroquin!

I think it would be interesting to see how many doctors have a good supply of each in their own personal stash...

The medical community is having credibility problems because they deserve it just like .gov

96% sounds like an awfully high number to be brow beaten into submission.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
More doctors also identified themselves as Democrats in 2016––35%––compared to 27% who said they were Republicans and 36% who were independents.

https://healthexec.com/topics/leadership-workforce/doctors-are-more-likely-be-democrats

I've been wondering if there could be complications develop in the medical license renewal process for doctors who don't promote the jab. Anybody else who contradicts the official .gov position gets to look at the undercarriage of the bus as it rolls over them. There is big money and influence involved here.

Not unlike the pressure put on legislators who didn't proclaim Biden won a free and fair election and that Trump was the one trying to steal the election.

I have no doubt that the doctors operate under some institutional pressures. Most occupations do to some degree. Even if you accept that all of the 35% of the doctors who are democrats willingly buy in, wouldn't more than 4% of the Republicans and independents push back or resist if they thought the jab did more harm than good?

Given some of the comments above about the lack of will for independent thought among doctors and the "institutional pressure" placed on them by their employers it's not far fetched to think they would say what was necessary to preserve their careers regardless of what their personal inclinations toward the jab might be.

I think it remains remarkable that there is still practically no promotion of immune system health more than a year and a half of this disease. The universal recommendation is wear a mask and get the jab. And don't you dare take ivermection or hydroxychloroquin!

I think it would be interesting to see how many doctors have a good supply of each in their own personal stash...

Assuming they stick to what they said ( big assumption) what do you think .gov numbers will be when it’s all said and done?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
ShaunRyan - do you have a link to that quote? Much appreciated.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hell, how many here are summarily dismissing their own doctor's advice with things such as heart disease, diabetes, etc?
I have dismissed my doctor's advice on several occasions. Doctors kill lots of people. I'm friends with several and I know a lot of what they do is guess work. Despite their advice I haven't had a vaccine in decades except tetanus and if I had known they were without my knowledge slipping in a diphtheria and whooping cough vaccine I would not have taken that.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Assuming they stick to what they said ( big assumption) what do you think .gov numbers will be when it’s all said and done?

Are you asking about the numbers of doctors who are vaccinated?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Hell, how many here are summarily dismissing their own doctor's advice with things such as heart disease, diabetes, etc?
I have dismissed my doctor's advice on several occasions. Doctors kill lots of people. I'm friends with several and I know a lot of what they do is guess work. Despite their advice I haven't had a vaccine in decades except tetanus and if I had known they were without my knowledge slipping in a diphtheria and whooping cough vaccine I would not have taken that.

Who are you going to go see if you have a heart attack?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by oldcal
Wife recovered, has antibodies. Plenty of protection according to science. She then didn't want the jab. Kinda like "I beat the damned thing I deserve not to have to get the shot",

She was pissed because its obvious that the govt is pushing her to get something she doesn't want or need.

The best proof there is that the shot is not about what's good for you or society. There's an agenda around it they're not talking about.

When I talk to my family members who are doctors, my friend who are doctors and my personal doctor, and they recommend the vaccine, what's their agenda?

Well Paul it seems as far as your concerned opinions vary, could be they don't like you. Hah!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by oldcal
Wife recovered, has antibodies. Plenty of protection according to science. She then didn't want the jab. Kinda like "I beat the damned thing I deserve not to have to get the shot",

She was pissed because its obvious that the govt is pushing her to get something she doesn't want or need.

The best proof there is that the shot is not about what's good for you or society. There's an agenda around it they're not talking about.

When I talk to my family members who are doctors, my friend who are doctors and my personal doctor, and they recommend the vaccine, what's their agenda?

Well Paul it seems as far as your concerned opinions vary, could be they don't like you. Hah!

I wouldn't rule that out, but they are making the same recommendations for people I am pretty sure they don't want dead.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I imagine I would go to our local ER And once there see what they have to say about options. Assuming I was conscious and competent. Why? What does action taken in response to a medical emergency have to do with whether a person would take time to assess whether they wish to participate in a medical experiment with a never before tried human ''vaccine''?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I imagine I would go to our local ER And once there see what they have to say about options. Assuming I was conscious and competent. Why? What does action taken in response to a medical emergency have to do with whether a person would take time to assess whether they wish to participate in a medical experiment with a never before tried human ''vaccine''?

Exactly.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Morewood
ShaunRyan - do you have a link to that quote? Much appreciated.

LINK

The context is a Canadian professor advocating for non-compliance with vaccination mandates within Canadian university systems. The questions he asks and the points he makes apply across the global board, which is why I posted them.

There's a thread. It got ignored. I think a lot of folks are engaging in pissing matches as a form of entertainment rather than trying to inform themselves or have an honest debate. Reminds me of the optics forum . . .

YMMV

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A very cogent rebuttal to forced vaccination. Thank you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Why? I find it interesting that folks who have distrust for and distaste for the medical profession with COVID don't hesitate to trust the medical profession with other health issues. At one time the procedures and medications used in treating heart disease had never been tried before. I fully understand not trusting the .govs, but not trusting the very ones you would trust with your other health needs doesn't altogether compute for me. I understand having a healthy degree of skepticism, but to believe that 96% of doctors have an agenda, have been duped or would put their careers above the health of their patients on COVID, is overly conspiratorial in my view.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mogwai
So how long before you scared old hens let a little girl
Stick you with a needle?

I liked the bear in The Jungle Book. You came across as a helpless little whiner.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
You have to be a real dumbazz to believe any numbers or statistics provided by the AMA or the government.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

False equivalence. But you knew that.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

That's the logical fallacy being promoted all over the place; that those who are skeptical of the vaccine and it's accompanying narrative, and also skeptical of the integrity and ethics of our medical system, must therefore rely solely on potions and incantations for their medical needs.

Logic, you know . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

481 members (1beaver_shooter, 2500HD, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 52 invisible), 1,701 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,041
Posts18,521,105
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.