Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Who are you going to go see if you have a heart attack?
I imagine I would go to our local ER And once there see what they have to say about options. Assuming I was conscious and competent. Why? What does action taken in response to a medical emergency have to do with whether a person would take time to assess whether they wish to participate in a medical experiment with a never before tried human ''vaccine''?

That's the logical fallacy being promoted all over the place; that those who are skeptical of the vaccine and it's accompanying narrative, and also skeptical of the integrity and ethics of our medical system, must therefore rely solely on potions and incantations for their medical needs.

Logic, you know . . .

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
99.975% survival rate is all you need to know.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I imagine I would go to our local ER And once there see what they have to say about options. Assuming I was conscious and competent. Why? What does action taken in response to a medical emergency have to do with whether a person would take time to assess whether they wish to participate in a medical experiment with a never before tried human ''vaccine''?

Why? I find it interesting that folks who have distrust for and distaste for the medical profession with COVID don't hesitate to trust the medical profession with other health issues. At one time the procedures and medications used in treating heart disease had never been tried before. I fully understand not trusting the .govs, but not trusting the very ones you would trust with your other health needs doesn't altogether compute for me. I understand having a healthy degree of skepticism, but to believe that 96% of doctors have an agenda, have been duped or would put their careers above the health of their patients on COVID, is overly conspiratorial in my view.

It’s easy when 90% of the doctors were dispensing Opioids to help cure every ache and pain. Now look how that turned out. Lots of suspicion in the medical community and their “recommendations” because they are getting kickbacks from the pharmacies to push things. No denying that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Morewood
ShaunRyan - do you have a link to that quote? Much appreciated.

LINK

The context is a Canadian professor advocating for non-compliance with vaccination mandates within Canadian university systems. The questions he asks and the points he makes apply across the global board, which is why I posted them.

There's a thread. It got ignored. I think a lot of folks are engaging in pissing matches as a form of entertainment rather than trying to inform themselves or have an honest debate. Reminds me of the optics forum . . .

YMMV

I think he makes a very good case against mandatory vaccinations.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LINK

The context is a Canadian professor advocating for non-compliance with vaccination mandates within Canadian university systems. The questions he asks and the points he makes apply across the global board, which is why I posted them.

There's a thread. It got ignored. I think a lot of folks are engaging in pissing matches as a form of entertainment rather than trying to inform themselves or have an honest debate. Reminds me of the optics forum . . .

YMMV

Maybe they’ll send a bunch of feminine pansy boys like you to force it on us.

That’ll be fun.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Why? I find it interesting that folks who have distrust for and distaste for the medical profession with COVID don't hesitate to trust the medical profession with other health issues. At one time the procedures and medications used in treating heart disease had never been tried before. I fully understand not trusting the .govs, but not trusting the very ones you would trust with your other health needs doesn't altogether compute for me. I understand having a healthy degree of skepticism, but to believe that 96% of doctors have an agenda, have been duped or would put their careers above the health of their patients on COVID, is overly conspiratorial in my view.

I don't believe the 96% figure. It's just another "statistic" with a 1:7 spin on it. I also don't believe that open acknowledgement of the fact that most human beings will willingly throw other human beings--or entire groups of them--under the bus to promote and/or protect their own interests is overly conspiratorial.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

What makes you think we trusted them before? Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Fubarski
When I talk to my family members who are doctors, my friend who are doctors and my personal doctor, and they recommend the vaccine, what's their agenda?

They know you even better than the 'fire does, so the best guess is, they're hopin you die quickly.

Highly underrated comedy right here. Made me laugh in agreement

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JGRaider
99.975% survival rate is all you need to know.

Add in the fact Faukki and Biteme are pushing it and for all but the most clueless.....

Well, thats why we see the low IQ suckers going for it.

Sheesh, lemmings jump off cliffs for free water and dimocommies jump to get anything free.

Freaking dimocraps would line up for free VD.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
[quote=ShaunRyan]Lots of back-and-forth on this topic, which mostly amounts to people either promoting an agenda or defending their choices (which is by default an agenda).

/quote]

I don't really consider myself to have an agenda. I don't push the jab. I don't push masks. Hell, the only way I know of the vaccination status of my daughters and the rest of my family is if they volunteered the info to me. The only thing I'd implore anyone to do is to take it seriously. It has proven to be a remarkably confounding killer. And I'd encourage anyone to do with COVID what they do with other health issues. Use your health care providers and advocate strongly for yourself.

Hell, how many here are summarily dismissing their own doctor's advice with things such as heart disease, diabetes, etc?

Better to take and push vaccines, and push and wear masks, than to push up daisies because you fell for misinformation. No excuse any more, many have run out of patience and compassion for the anti-vaxx and dewormer crowd. Many deniers request the vaccination just prior to intubation....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If the OP is referring to 2 of the respected members here I have no words to describe my disgust. Anyone that gloats over the death of a good man is lower than whaleshit. Children have lost their father, a wife has lost her partner and lives have been forever changed. There’s absolutely nothing good or funny about that!

The real “scared hen” is the chickenshit OP that has the audacity to start such a classless post and then run away. I’d welcome the OP to say such derogatory comments to me in person but she wouldn’t dare. I hope that I get a chance to “meet” the OP someday…..we could all gloat over his misfortune of meeting someone that takes exception to his disgusting comments. I doubt that anyone here would donate to his cosmetic surgery or his dental bills.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know that in the late 90’s and early 2000’s that hospital administrations were pressuring ERMD’s to prescribe opiates to patients that were demanding them...regardless of how egregious the patients drug-seeking behaviors were to the ERMD’s...and the ER docs succumbed to those pressures and prescribed the opiates anyway. That’s what they were told to do, and that’s what they did. The hospital administrations didn’t give a rip about what was truly in the best interests of the patients, what mattered the most to them was getting a 5 on the Press-Ganey surveys that were being sent to every ER patient. And clearly what mattered the most to the ERMD’s was keeping their jobs...even though they were violating their oath of “first, do no harm”...in order to do it. Bottom line...it was ultimately all about the money...not only to the hospital administrators, but also to the ER docs.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MarkWV

It’s easy when 90% of the doctors were dispensing Opioids to help cure every ache and pain. Now look how that turned out. Lots of suspicion in the medical community and their “recommendations” because they are getting kickbacks from the pharmacies to push things. No denying that.

There were several thousand of nearly a million doctors in this country who were getting kickbacks from opioid prescriptions. It happens with other drugs as well. Opioids are very good drugs that can help a lot of people. The opioid prescription problem was very small in terms of the number of doctors who engaged in illegal or unethical behavior.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/opioids-doctors-prescriptions-payments/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SandBilly

LINK

YMMV

That’ll be fun.

You should try growing the fugck up and seeing how that works out for you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LINK

YMMV

That’ll be fun.

No thanks, I’m good.

Wouldn’t have pissed you off so bad if you didn’t know it was true.

Girly man

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If the OP is referring to 2 of the respected members here I have no words to describe my disgust. Anyone that gloats over the death of a good man is lower than whaleshit. Children have lost their father, a wife has lost her partner and lives have been forever changed. There’s absolutely nothing good or funny about that!

The real “scared hen” is the chickenshit OP that has the audacity to start such a classless post and then run away. I’d welcome the OP to say such derogatory comments to me in person but she wouldn’t dare. I hope that I get a chance to “meet” the OP someday…..we could all gloat over his misfortune of meeting someone that takes exception to his disgusting comments. I doubt that anyone here would donate to his cosmetic surgery or his dental bills.

Seconded.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
[quote=ShaunRyan]Lots of back-and-forth on this topic, which mostly amounts to people either promoting an agenda or defending their choices (which is by default an agenda).

/quote]

I don't really consider myself to have an agenda. I don't push the jab. I don't push masks. Hell, the only way I know of the vaccination status of my daughters and the rest of my family is if they volunteered the info to me. The only thing I'd implore anyone to do is to take it seriously. It has proven to be a remarkably confounding killer. And I'd encourage anyone to do with COVID what they do with other health issues. Use your health care providers and advocate strongly for yourself.

Hell, how many here are summarily dismissing their own doctor's advice with things such as heart disease, diabetes, etc?

Better to take and push vaccines, and push and wear masks, than to push up daisies because you fell for misinformation. No excuse any more, many have run out of patience and compassion for the anti-vaxx and dewormer crowd. Many deniers request the vaccination just prior to intubation....

No, it's is not. It is better to provide comprehensive information and let grownups make up their own minds. Masks, or the things that are being used as masks, and the way that they are being used are pretty much a joke. That's not to say that proper masks and proper use can't provide a nominal layer of protection. The last part eludes communists like you. You could give a schidt less what anyone puts over their face or even if it's done properly, just so long as the requirement is in place. For you it's all about the control and the symbolism.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

LINK

YMMV

That’ll be fun.

No thanks, I’m good.

Wouldn’t have pissed you off so bad if you didn’t know it was true.

Girly man

You couldn't hang with me for 5 miles of an easy bike ride without puking up your lungs hun. In fact, I doubt there's much you can accomplish physically that I can't. You certainly don't have the emotional fortitude I have, that's why you live in a perpetual state of butthurt.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Woohh! Let that estrogen flow honey!!

Lmao

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OP been on here since 2007

The “old guard” has not done a good job AT ALL of running this ass hole off or doxing him out.

Yet they spent considerable resources, digging graves, and talking shît about my Tennessee friends. People like Miss Lynn and her ball cuppers.

Plenty of despicable to go around.

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

470 members (1beaver_shooter, 1936M71, 2ndwind, 12344mag, 1234, 1badf350, 48 invisible), 1,687 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,038
Posts18,521,093
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.