Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Paddler
Please do your own research. All of the information you seek is available in the public domain. Just make sure your sources are factual.

I see my stupid pedo doc alter ego is posting garbage again. Listen genius, nobody knows wtf is going on. This virus clearly targets certain genes that are unique to specific people. And the “experts“ haven’t identified the target combination of genes. Strong, healthy people and sick people both get it and die. And strong and healthy and sick people both get it and do fine. “Please do your own research”. Give me a friggin break.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Peddler
Please do your own research. All of the information you seek is available in the public domain. Just make sure your sources are factual.

I see my stupid pedo doc alter ego is posting garbage again. Listen genius, nobody knows wtf is going on. This virus clearly targets certain genes that are unique to specific people. And the “experts“ haven’t identified the target combination of genes. Strong, healthy people and sick people both get it and die. And strong and healthy and sick people both get it and do fine. “Please do your own research”. Give me a friggin break.

Exactly the point; there are no factual sources, only ever-changing speculation on the part of the honest and objective ones, and a mountain of disinformation and propaganda on the part of those wishing to capitalize on this "crisis" in one way or another.

The primary misinformation out there is the assertion that "the science is settled" and a vaccine that amounts to an experiment which is nowhere near providing anything remotely resembling a comprehensive dataset is going to save us all.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Here's something to think about. As of September 8, there have been 40,523,954 COVID-19 cases reported, 2,842,496 hospitalizations, and 652,480 reported deaths. Quibble with the numbers, but they're the best we have to work with. The case fatality rate works out to roughly 1.6%. Odds of making it out of the hospital alive are difficult to calculate because some deaths occur out of hospital, but may be around 77%. Recent studies show that unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID. I'm thinking that if the case fatality rate was higher, say 50%, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Dead people don't post.

Intellectually dishonest people dodge questions.

Hey Paul, where'd you go? Sent you a PM.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Paul, he wants a pic of you in your spandex.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Here's something to think about. As of September 8, there have been 40,523,954 COVID-19 cases reported, 2,842,496 hospitalizations, and 652,480 reported deaths. Quibble with the numbers, but they're the best we have to work with. The case fatality rate works out to roughly 1.6%. Odds of making it out of the hospital alive are difficult to calculate because some deaths occur out of hospital, but may be around 77%. Recent studies show that unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID. I'm thinking that if the case fatality rate was higher, say 50%, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Dead people don't post.

Doubt it’s the first request for Dick Pix you’ve sent via PM.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Better to take and push vaccines, and push and wear masks, than to push up daisies because you fell for misinformation. No excuse any more, many have run out of patience and compassion for the anti-vaxx and dewormer crowd. Many deniers request the vaccination just prior to intubation....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Better to take and push vaccines, and push and wear masks, than to push up daisies because you fell for misinformation. No excuse any more, many have run out of patience and compassion for the anti-vaxx and dewormer crowd. Many deniers request the vaccination just prior to intubation....

Did I say it was a horse dewormer? Nope. It's an anti-parasitic active in humans and animals. I've even prescribed it, but only according to FDA guidelines. Never for COVID-19. You stand corrected.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
.................No! But brain dead people do post Piddles! You are theeee PRIME example and always have been.....One thing that you and your brain dead incompetent cohort sitting in the oval office and his administration seem to forget is that many who choose not to get vaccinated have a natural immunity to covid. Ya never hear them talking about that now do ya.

Secondly you pathetic bonehead, MASKS DO NOT WORK against spreading the virus. Like putting up a chain link fence to keep out bugs.

You idiot have some esplain 'n to do....Since Biden took office, (he campaigned on uniting America and getting rid of the virus?...LIAR LIAR LIAR), hospitalizations have increased and case counts are way up vs Trump. LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL. Nearly 200 million Americans have been vaccinated, most wear masks and still the case counts are up. Yer BOY Dr. Anthony FRAUDcheee in mid Febuary and March of 2020 said no need for masks. LIKE YOU, that damned guy is a liar and a fraud. All over the map since last year, a hypocrite and constantly moving the goal posts.

All the recent so called studies that you post about here are a damned JOKE! All of your info comes from where Poodles? The corrupt, lying, and fake news media who also rely upon distorted studies and false #s. CDC is another damned joke and all over the place. They also never discuss within their #s the death rates DUE TO UNDERLYING conditions where covid accelerated the deaths.

Also Mr PIDDLE PUSS. IT IS NOT THE ROLE OF THE FEDERAL GOVT to MANDATE VACCINES under the US Constitution. It is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Oh and aaaah what about FRAUDcheeee helping to fund the Wuhan labs through the NIH for the sole purpose of altering the virus via un-natural means to be far more harmful to humans. FACT IDIOT! Multitudes of docs and FraudCHEE e/mails have been released PROVING IT!! The man should be FIRED!

So! Ya got far more people as a whole vaccinated but under Biden the case count has increased....LOL>>>LOL>>>LOL....Hey Paddler, you FOOL YOU DAMNED FOOL....How about you writing yer fellow IDIOT who happens to be the POTUS and explain that there is a MUCH larger percentage of covid infections among ILLEGAL immigRUNTS crossing the OPEN southern border ILLEGALLY who have covid that ARE NOT TESTED (estimates as high as 10%, much higher than your 1.6% infection rate) who are then driven to many parts of the country and then released....HOW ABOUT THAT PIDDLES?

SO! Ya have a POTUS who mandates all of his UNCONSTUTIONAL COVID RESTRICTIVE CRAP upon the American people, while at the same time breaking the immigration laws currently on the books passed by congress, leaving the southern WIDE OPEN with a far greater % of people infected with covid, who then cross the border illegally and who are never tested.....

Of course within any of your covid related posts there PADDLER PUSSY, talk about the open southern border?? NAAAA...Talk about FRAUDcheee funding the Wuhan lab? NAAAA.....Talk about UNDERLYING conditions? NAAAA.....Talk about all of the LIES and DISORTIONs coming out of Biden's mouth and his entire administration on a daily basis? NAAAAA

You Piddles are the PERFECT SPONGE for the leftists you support. They rely upon stupidity, ignorance of the law, ignorance of the US Constitution, ignorance of the demCRAP party's horrible history, rely upon lies and distortions, and a host of other things in order to fulfill their marxist agenda.......

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Answer the questions. I ignored your PM.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Looks like a little lovers spat between the two of you.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Did I say it was a horse dewormer? Nope. It's an anti-parasitic active in humans and animals. I've even prescribed it, but only according to FDA guidelines. Never for COVID-19. You stand corrected.

I wouldn't let you prescribe fugkin coffee. You ignorant quack.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243
Looks like a little lovers spat between the two of you.

They squaring up to fugk later.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
'Indications' come and go.............

Anyone ever been prescribed or written a Script for Coumadin????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by oldcal
Wife recovered, has antibodies. Plenty of protection according to science. She then didn't want the jab. Kinda like "I beat the damned thing I deserve not to have to get the shot",

She was pissed because its obvious that the govt is pushing her to get something she doesn't want or need.

The best proof there is that the shot is not about what's good for you or society. There's an agenda around it they're not talking about.

When I talk to my family members who are doctors, my friend who are doctors and my personal doctor, and they recommend the vaccine, what's their agenda?

Doesn't have to be their agenda. Their suckasses and pussies.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Answer the questions. I ignored your PM.

Thought so. Bye bye, Paulie.

And now this:

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/w...al-to-treat-her-with-ivermectin-has-died

Last edited by Paddler; 09/13/21.

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 47 invisible), 1,718 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,053
Posts18,521,302
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.