Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Potentially Serious Problem

As I knew would happen, the ex-wife is insisting that our 11-year-old daughter get the COVID mRNA "vaccine," when approved. I knew this was going to be an issue because my ex's FIL has been in her ear and was known as the "preeminent" pediatrician in our city, prior to his retirement. I believe; however, that he was forced out of his practice. Educated in Dallas at UT Southwestern, he elected to move back to back to EP, because, I believe, he wanted to be a big fish in a small pond. I don't believe he would have amounted to much in Dallas because every single piece of medical advice he has given me was wrong.

In fact, based upon his assessment that our daughter had a very rare blood/hormone disease, our daughter was forced to go through almost 2 years of semi-invasive procedures and was put on a dangerous medication that could have killed her, not to mention that all this was done at tremendous cost. Well, it turns out that he was wrong again, as was the esteemed messikan endocrinologist who holds a medical degree from a university in Guadalajara, that he highly recommended. I told them both, as well as my ex, that it simply wasn’t possible that our daughter had the condition, because it required both of us to either have the disease or be carriers of the disease. I know there is no history of the disease in my family, but I never was able to get a straight answer regarding my ex’s family. I insisted, and nearly had to go to war with her and her father in order to get a second opinion, which was from one of the best endocrinologists in America. Guess what? His opinion was contrary to my ex FIL, my ex, and the local messikan endocrinologist, proving me correct. Because of my ex FIL, my daughter suffered, both mentally and physically. I do not trust his judgement. Not only that, he’s a true azzhole.

Some of you may remember the “Covid” essay I posted on 9/3/21: https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16409745/1
I wrote the essay for several reasons, one of which was because I knew this day was coming and I knew that neither my ex or her pediatrician father would have performed any due diligence at all and would rather rely on the media and word-of-mouth from the local medical establishment for their information

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/13/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Cut their brake lines

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good Luck.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
On the divorce papers, who is the managing conservator?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
On the divorce papers, who is the managing conservator?

50/50

We both want what is best for our daughter and we both generally agree in that regard, but she is clearly uninformed regarding Kung-Flu.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord
Cut their brake lines

LOL. I like the way you think!

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/13/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hmmm. Good luck, ya'll need it. She'll just do it when the chance arises.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Fake arm / prosthetic - there was a meme on it in the meme thread.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I am going to start by revising and sending her my Covid essay, not necessarily to change her mind, but to open her eyes to the fact that there are serious and legitimate concerns regarding the "vaccine."

...and get this. She had C-19 and then got the "vaccine" and the booster after she was infected and had recovered! How ignorant can a person be? She already had natural immunity!

- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

One of the most significant aspects of the whole COVID-19 pandemic to me is how many in the medical community have followed the Marxocrats’ and the media’s’ narrative about the disease — about potential therapies, and about the vaccine and natural immunity.

Big Pharma and corporate medicine cannot be trusted if they ever could be.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Pure insanity. Folks 21 and younger have no greater chance of a negative outcome with COVID-19 than they do with the seasonal flu, and the risks to their hearts stemming from the mRNA "vaccine" are through the roof.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
With the way things are I'm afraid even a judge is going to side with her getting the vax. Unless you can change your ex's mind I'm betting your daughter becomes a victim of your ex once again.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I feel for you,i really do.I've had plenty of problems with my nut job ex wife over the kids,she gave them that Guardasill,H.P.V. ,vaccine without my knowledge or permission,despite the fact it states clearly in our divorce pappers that all medical decisions reguarding the children will be jointly agreed upon. Judge sided with her. Best you can do,make an appt. with a family lawyer,i've had good luck paying cash for an hours consultation with a decent lawyer, he / she can tell you what and how to file,mabey using your daughters past medical problems as an reason to not vaccinate her.
I've has success using the above method,good luck to you.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks superlight17b. I'll look into that.

- Del Gue
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by slumlord
Cut their brake lines

Si accidents happen all the time

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?

1st. Watch the links below.
If you decide to make a Biblical decision concerning that,

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

3rd. Instructions for the next step will be provided.

You and your daughter have my sympathy.

HC

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

1st. Watch the links below.
If you decide to make a Biblical decision concerning that,

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

3rd. Instructions for the next step will be provided.

You and your daughter have my sympathy.

HC

LMAO. What?

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Don’t waste your time revising your editorial on CV19. They are a brainwashed lost cause.

You need to send a firm message you will not condone her preparations she is voicing currently as per inoculating your daughter with the deadly shot. The only way you achieve this is to file a TRO, and a PI against her and her dad. You could possibly gain 100% custody if you got into the right family court, being this is a threat against your daughters life.

Further, there is presently enough scientific evidence proving the deadly shots present a higher risk for death than the virus itself, which leads this to Attempted Manslaughter. A DA could file charges against both for planning a felony crime, Manslaughter, if you could actually find a DA with balls. The hard scientific numerical data evidence is available to prove this one hundred percent, even if the government and media refuse to publish it.

If you are a VET, go to the VA for assistance to lawyer up. If not, find a religious organization who could point you in the right direction for representation. As good as your writing skills are, and your obvious intellectual level, I’d be inclined to tell you to represent yourself Pro Se, and pull a kit off the internet to show you how to write it yourself. Go pay the filing fee, and represent yourself.

Write the motion stating the evidence:

...........................................Case Number: 2021913

HIGH NOON......................................§
.....................................................§
Plaintiff, .........................................§ El Paso County District Court
.....................................................§ El Paso County, Texas
vs..................................................§
EX .................................................§
EX FIL ............................................§
Defendant/s.....................................§

PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

NOW COMES YOUR PLAINTIFF, and makes his Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction, and would show unto the court the following:

1 - Your FIL endangering your daughter’s health previously and currently influencing your ex presently to once again endanger your daughter’s life.

2 - Then stating your ex presently planning to endanger your daughter’s life with the deadly shot.

3 – Presenting the scientific data the shots are deadly.

4 - Argument for full custody immediately to ensure safety of your daughter to keep your ex from driving her out of state to get deadly shot, et al.

WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff prays that the Court grant his Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction.

/s/ High Noon
High Noon
1243 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
888-123-2343
high_noongmail.com

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

Type out verbiage Etc. Etc. Etc.

ORDER ON PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

Yes, it is that simple. It’s simply just laying out the factual evidence.

Edit: Correct court.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/13/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
During this Covid crisis, many wish they were as long winded....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Don’t waste your time revising your editorial on CV19. They are a brainwashed lost cause.

You need to send a firm message you will not condone her preparations she is voicing currently as per inoculating your daughter with the deadly shot. The only way you achieve this is to file a TRO, and a PI against her and her dad. You could possibly gain 100% custody if you got into the right family court, being this is a threat against your daughters life.

Further, there is presently enough scientific evidence proving the deadly shots present a higher risk for death than the virus itself, which leads this to Attempted Manslaughter. A DA could file charges against both for planning a felony crime, Manslaughter, if you could actually find a DA with balls. The hard scientific numerical data evidence is available to prove this one hundred percent, even if the government and media refuse to publish it.

If you are a VET, go to the VA for assistance to lawyer up. If not, find a religious organization who could point you in the right direction for representation. As good as your writing skills are, and your obvious intellectual level, I’d be inclined to tell you to represent yourself Pro Se, and pull a kit off the internet to show you how to write it yourself. Go pay the filing fee, and represent yourself.

Write the motion stating the evidence:

...........................................Case Number: 2021913

HIGH NOON......................................§
Plaintiff, .........................................§ In the United States District Court
.....................................................§ For the Western District of Texas
.....................................................§ El Paso County, Texas
vs..................................................§
EX .................................................§
EX FIL ............................................§
Defendant/s.....................................§

PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

NOW COMES YOUR PLAINTIFF, and makes his Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction, and would show unto the court the following:

1 - Your FIL endangering your daughter’s health previously and currently influencing your ex presently to once again endanger your daughter’s life.

2 - Then stating your ex presently planning to endanger your daughter’s life with the deadly shot.

3 – Presenting the scientific data the shots are deadly.

4 - Argument for full custody immediately to ensure safety of your daughter to keep your ex from driving her out of state to get deadly shot, et al.

WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff prays that the Court grant his Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction.

/s/ High Noon
High Noon
1243 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
888-123-2343
high_noongmail.com

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

ORDER ON PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

Yes, it is that simple. It’s simply just laying out the factual evidence.

Did you copyright all that blather?

You have some serious issues.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, BALLISTIK, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,481 guests, and 903 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,214
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.