Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Did you copyright all that blather?

You have some serious issues.

Don't be jealous because you don't have near the intellect I have, and it's telling you accuse me of having serious issues when you're nothing but a mentally sick cyber stalker, as the evidence has proven here on multiple occasions.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have no helpful suggestion, High Noon. I sincerely wish you the best...you’re doing the right thing. No reason to subject a child to the risk of the vaccine for no possible benefit over what the biology of her age is currently providing.

I hope your ex sees it this way. And if she doesn’t, what slumlord said.

Fear the crabcat.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Your posts indicate that you would profit from following the guidance offered by crappy hamper and the slayer.

Random thought, Crappy Hamper and The Slayers would be a great name for an "outlaw" country band... from Texas.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Which is funnier? Happy Camper giving out medical advice or Elkslayer91 giving out legal advice?
Toss up?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I haven’t read all the replies so forgive me if I’m repeating what others have said but I’d be inclined to cite the passage in your custody papers that deals with the medical decision making regarding your minor child. I would include some supporting documentation that reinforces your argument AGAINST the vaccination thereby leaving no ambiguity about your opposition to the vaccine. I would send the letter certified mail.

Without a doubt I would have my attorney write the letter putting her on warning and I’d do that IMMEDIATELY. Having your attorney write the <warning> letter shouldn’t cost much but could ultimately prove invaluable to you and your daughter.

Good luck.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Call your attorney

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?

1st. Watch the links below.
If you decide to make a Biblical decision concerning that,

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

3rd. Instructions for the next step will be provided.

You and your daughter have my sympathy.

HC

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

You and your daughter have my sympathy.

HC

Best phoucking thing I’ve read on this site. Ever. Phouck me this is brilliant

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Got a doctor ya can trust?

Get em ta give your daughter a vax card, without givin her the injection, or a saline injection instead, without her knowin it's fake, if ya think she'd rat/break under pressure.

Only way ta protect her.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
What does your daughter want to do?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

Don't be jealous because you don't have near the intellect I have, and it's telling you accuse me of having serious issues when you're nothing but a mentally sick cyber stalker, as the evidence has proven here on multiple occasions.

Yeah, you're smarter than everyone here on the Fire.

Doctor. Lawyer. Renowned virologist.

You have no idea the contempt genuine members have for you and your other sockpuppets here.

Carry on, Fredo.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Which is funnier? Happy Camper giving out medical advice or Elkslayer91 giving out legal advice?
Toss up?

I think it’s the same dude running both puppets

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
rockinbbar: Not at all. ElkSlayer91's recommendation is spot on, but I am hoping to avoid legal action. Once given time to reconsider, my ex will often see the error of her ways and come around to my side. I believe that if I can get her to review my revised essay and consider it for a few days, she will do so. If not, then ElkSlayer91's recommendation will likely be my only choice to protect my daughter.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/13/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Any chance your ex would accept a check of your daughter’s immune system first? I was starting to look into the $139 dollar LabCorp cost for a titer test today in my area. If I am forced to make a decision I would like to be as informed as I can be in this environment.
Not a Dr. so if I used the wrong term insert the correct one instead.
Best of luck with the challenge ahead of you.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Toss up?

Laugh little man. The present case I'm on, the Defense is already on their THIRD lawyer, who they hired as outside counsel, because I've already kicked their first TWO in-house counsel's azz, and I just kicked their new hire's azz in court just a few weeks ago, when the judge Denied both of his motions.

Oh, and I forced him to vacate a THIRD motion with my counter motion I filed. That makes THREE losses for their new-hire "outside" counsel straight off the plane.

Winning.

Now, come on, "let me hear you laugh some more", you Low I.Q, idiot.

"He is far from Stupid"

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Poor Cockwomble91

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there a possibility, or even probability, that your daughter, if enlightened, would firmly refuse to have the vaccination?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Without a doubt I would have my attorney write the letter putting her on warning and I’d do that IMMEDIATELY. Having your attorney write the <warning> letter shouldn’t cost much but could ultimately prove invaluable to you and your daughter.

Good luck.

That is exactly what I would do.

In fact, I did that in a similar case involving a difference of opinion. Unrelated to Covid but my son was hospitalized and the wife wanted to do something he didn't, behind his back, regarding their child. Ohio law says both have to agree to that particular thing regarding a child. My lawyer wrote her a letter. That was the end of it.

But talk with a lawyer, not strangers on the Internet.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
High Noon, you've always shown to be a most reasonable and even tempered guy, and I applaud you for your concern for your daughter. I'd do as suggested, talk to the daughter and have a lawyer write a letter, tomorrow.

Best of luck friend.

LOL
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Oh, and one more little bit of business I wanted to point out here. You people see that bolded above where 'ole Bearwee is "GASLIGHTING" me by accusing me of having serious issues? See that?

That is what DEMOCRAT COMMIES do. That is a commie tactic, using FALSE NEGATIVES against your opponent to force them to defend them self, so they can obfuscate away from having to prove facts against them as being wrong, because they don't have the facts to prove their accusers wrong.

Now think about this for a moment. I'm attempting to help a CLASS A member here, who's daughter's life is in danger by giving him some sound advice, though I personally don't think he needs any, because I know for a fact he's an extremely and very highly intelligent man just from reading his postings, but getting advice from third parties is good when you are stressed out to keep you on the narrow straight path.

So, why would someone attack my attempt to help under this scenario, or for that matter continually attack just to attack, so you can be a what, bigshot on a screen with colored pixels? Seriously, think that through. We're not even in person face to face. It's pixels. A man has to be the bigshot pixel. That is a pretty sad life to have to live when you drill down to the reality.

I'll tell you what else it is. It is a psychological sickness. This Diabolical Narcissist, Bearwee, has to be the bully in this Utopia he has created in his mind that this is his personal Bar, and he has the sole right to push everyone around, because nobody else can be the BIGSHOT except him, Bearwee. We've all seen this growing up throughout our lives,

It's called mental sickness. It's also called closet liberal/commie, especially when you're caught read handed using Saul "Communist" Alinsky tactics and Gaslighting.......all straight out of the democrat playbook.

I'll finish by reminding you Bearwee, you said to me a little over a year ago, "Why don't you come meet some of US?". You run your pie hole on here masquerading as a badazz, yet you need US to back your six.

I call that a PixelPUZZY.

You ain't man enough to back your rattling trap all by your lonesome self you mentally sick mouthy PixelPUZZY biatch.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/13/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

4th. This tape will then self-destruct in 5 seconds...

HC

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

70 members (6mmbrfan, 907brass, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 8 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,218
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.