Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tell your daughter you love her.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
This seems to be a fair course of action.

Good Luck High Noon.

Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Don’t waste your time revising your editorial on CV19. They are a brainwashed lost cause.

You need to send a firm message you will not condone her preparations she is voicing currently as per inoculating your daughter with the deadly shot. The only way you achieve this is to file a TRO, and a PI against her and her dad. You could possibly gain 100% custody if you got into the right family court, being this is a threat against your daughters life.

Further, there is presently enough scientific evidence proving the deadly shots present a higher risk for death than the virus itself, which leads this to Attempted Manslaughter. A DA could file charges against both for planning a felony crime, Manslaughter, if you could actually find a DA with balls. The hard scientific numerical data evidence is available to prove this one hundred percent, even if the government and media refuse to publish it.

If you are a VET, go to the VA for assistance to lawyer up. If not, find a religious organization who could point you in the right direction for representation. As good as your writing skills are, and your obvious intellectual level, I’d be inclined to tell you to represent yourself Pro Se, and pull a kit off the internet to show you how to write it yourself. Go pay the filing fee, and represent yourself.

Write the motion stating the evidence:

...........................................Case Number: 2021913

HIGH NOON......................................§
.....................................................§
Plaintiff, .........................................§ In the United States District Court
.....................................................§ For the Western District of Texas
.....................................................§ El Paso County, Texas
vs..................................................§
EX .................................................§
EX FIL ............................................§
Defendant/s.....................................§

PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

NOW COMES YOUR PLAINTIFF, and makes his Plaintiff’s Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction, and would show unto the court the following:

1 - Your FIL endangering your daughter’s health previously and currently influencing your ex presently to once again endanger your daughter’s life.

2 - Then stating your ex presently planning to endanger your daughter’s life with the deadly shot.

3 – Presenting the scientific data the shots are deadly.

4 - Argument for full custody immediately to ensure safety of your daughter to keep your ex from driving her out of state to get deadly shot, et al.

WHEREFORE, PREMISES CONSIDERED, Plaintiff prays that the Court grant his Temporary Restraining Order and Preliminary Injunction.

/s/ High Noon
High Noon
1243 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, TX 79912
888-123-2343
high_noongmail.com

CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE

Type out verbiage Etc. Etc. Etc.

ORDER ON PLAINTIFF’S MOTION FOR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER and PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION

Type out verbiage Etc. Etc. Etc.

Yes, it is that simple. It’s simply just laying out the factual evidence.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I am going to start by revising and sending her my Covid essay, not necessarily to change her mind, but to open her eyes to the fact that there are serious and legitimate concerns regarding the "vaccine."

...and get this. She had C-19 and then got the "vaccine" and the booster after she was infected and had recovered! How ignorant can a person be? She already had natural immunity!

Rejoice in the fact you got away from that nutter.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks to everyone for their comments… Well, except Slum’s advice, which would probably land me in jail for the rest of my life.

George_De_Vries_3rd: Indeed. It sure is suspicious. Maybe they have been threatned. Maybe they have been paid off. Maybe they believe it’s easier to go with the flow than to perform their own due diligence.

TRH: Agree absolutely, which is the primary reason I do not want my daughter injected with the mRNA vaccine.

12344mag: Yes, I considered that and it is a serious concern.

Happy_C: Thanks, but this is not a religious issue. Thanks for the sympathy.

Gypsy_Wind: Thank you for the well-wishes.

Ivmiker: ummm, thanks?

AcesNeights: Thanks. I agree with your assessment; however, I want to finish the revisions to my essay (which is nearly complete) and give her a chance to come around before I go to the expense of getting my attorney involved. At $350.00/hr., it won’t be cheap.

Fubarski: No, I do not have a doctor that would do that for me.

CCCC & OSU_Sig: My daughter has been influenced by my ex and ex-FIL, but I spoke to her this weekend and I told her the reasons why it was a bad idea for her to get the mRNA injection. I think she understands, but I’m sure I scared her a bit, though that was not my intention. I told her that under no circumstance is she to allow anyone to inject her with the mRNA “vaccine” and I explained to her why. Again, I think she understands, but I am not certain she would heed my warnings and instructions when under pressure from her mom and/or her grandfather and her pediatrician. I admit I made a mistake when I told her that legal action would ensue if she allowed her mother to get her vaccinated. I was a bit fired up and I admit that I should not have said that.

mrbman: I see no reason why she wouldn’t consent to that. To what end, though?

IndyCA35: I agree, but as I have stated, I would like to have her read my essay before going the legal route.

Fireball2: Thanks very much, I appreciate your comments.

ElkSlayer91: Thanks for your comments and your advice, which I believe is spot-on, should my essay fail to change the ex’s mind. I appreciate your kind words as well.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Thanks to everyone for their comments… Well, except Slum’s advice, which would probably land me in jail for the rest of my life.

Not if you know a guy.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Yeah, you're smarter than everyone here on the Fire.

Doctor. Lawyer. Renowned virologist.

You have no idea the contempt genuine members have for you and your other sockpuppets here.

Carry on, Fredo.

More GASLIGHTING of me from you, with your false negative accusations. You steadily fall back, and resort, to commie democrat tactics, because you are a closet democrat commie. Your actions prove it, and your continual accusations of me having sock puppet accounts here is you psychologically covering for the fact it is you who has the multiple sock puppet accounts here you use to hide behind to attack people in childish ways, so people won't see you for who you truly are, a mentally deranged cyber stalking midget. Your anger and resentment alone under your rocky account is no different whatsoever than that of these mentally sick commies under their sock puppet accounts.

And I'll add one more item, just as I told the mentally deranged cyber stalker Smokepople who has steadily stalked me on here, I would never post under a sock puppet here, because when I waste my time to hand you your azz on a Silver platter, I want YOU to feel that utter humiliation of everyone seeing it is coming from ME. I don't need a sock puppet, because I'm a man, Bearwee, something you'll never be.

Yeah, Bearwee, I'd push my stack all in, and call you, because your "tells" and your lying BS are so damn easy to see through when all you have is bluff.

Oh, and as far as your "Doctor, Lawyer, Renowned virologist" comment, you've never proved me wrong on anything I've posted here on this site, nor has anyone else, and when you have been called to do so, you obfuscate and run, just like ALL commie democrats, and just like your ankle biting Low I.Q. followers here have continually done. Damn fine entertainment for the ones here of high intellect too, I might add. That I definitely know.

Smarter than anyone here? I'm in the 1% when I step into any room, and can carry on a highly intellectual conversation on a variety of Topics / Industry, and command a presence when doing so, and that's around highly successful businessmen who don't give idiots more than 30 seconds of their time. I can talk for hours and people listen....but you won't figure out the true logic in that comment, because, well, you know.......you're not one of the smartest in the room.

Now, how's that for another full-course meal of having your backside handed to you by, The ELKSLAYER91?

I don't know who or what a Fredo is, nor have I ever heard it mentioned in my circle of successful people. Must be some code cyber stalkers use to make them selves big shots among their computer loser friends? Am I close?

Perhaps one of your Ankle Biting / Low I.Q. Midgets will explain for a good laugh among the smartest here. grin

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Here we go again. Poor Cockwomble91

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Good luck High Noon.

You've gotten some good advice and it appears you can see through the smoke to see that.

I hope you can accomplish your goal of protecting your daughter.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Neither the ex, nor her father, has the legal right to force my daughter to get the “vaccine” without my consent, but I wouldn’t put it past either of them to do it anyway – against my will. So, what this all boils down to is one simple question: Other than going to court to get an injunction against them, which I don’t have the financial means to do anyway at the moment, how do I protect my daughter?

1st. Watch the links below.
If you decide to make a Biblical decision concerning that,

2nd Then contact me PM. Remind me of this thread and that you watched the videos.

3rd. Instructions for the next step will be provided.

You and your daughter have my sympathy.

HC

LMAO. What?

Buck,
I don't want to waste your time with details.
If someone wants help, I can only recommend what has worked consistently in the vast numbers of objectors in 48 states, more recently 46, Howbeit under a different scenario. I think my contact could shed light on the particulars of this scenario.

I believe that everyone is entitled to decide for themselves how they lead their own families.

Later

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 09/13/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by add

Not if you know a guy.

I kind of know Slum, but would he cave and rat me out under pressure from the PoPo?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
High Noon...I'm facing the same bullschit. My son is about to turn 11. His mom is a liberal pharmacist...and pro vax. I know the fight is coming. My son and I both had covid together, and are both being pigeonholed by society to get the damn shot... 😒

I really don't know my options....

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
ElkSlayer:Are you an Attorney? Why would you file as case in a child custody/healthcare dispute in Federal Court?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
High Noon - I reread your essay.
To convince your ex and FIL removing the terms Marxist/Globalist and coming up with something more benign would remove trigger words that shut leftists brains down and throw you into the conspiracy nut category in their mind.
You are in an exchange on the emotional level with them, Hard accurate terms won't help your case like puppy, fluffy bunny terms will.

One of the covid threads had a rundown on some of the vaccine side effects stating an 18% decrease in fertility rates of lab rats. Use this to appeal to the maternity side of your ex. Being as how the only testing that has been done
on living creatures long term is on rats one has to go with that data without triggering the "so you are calling our daughter a rat" response. A fine line that you need to tread.

Having your concern be about your daughters ability to have children in the future gets the argument into a different arena that has a whole new set of implications to process instead of just proving you wrong.

We all may be facing this issue when it comes down to only vaccinated kids in school. I hope not, but times are certainly in a weird trend.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck
Dan

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
ElkSlayer:Are you an Attorney? Why would you file as case in a child custody/healthcare dispute in Federal Court?

The family part was not a separate motion in and of itself. It would be used as evidence to ensure the urgency of the two motions being requested.
I thought and second guessed myself about it for a second after posting it, but then got side tracked on other postings.

You'd file the one/combined motion in District, but the judge might kick the custody to family court if they didn't want to deal with that aspect.

EDIT: You file it in County District in El Paso County. I was hurrying looking for an example to throw on the page when writing it all up. It's getting late, and I'm tired. What can I say......

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/13/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Dan_H
High Noon - I reread your essay.
To convince your ex and FIL removing the terms Marxist/Globalist and coming up with something more benign would remove trigger words that shut leftists brains down and throw you into the conspiracy nut category in their mind.
You are in an exchange on the emotional level with them, Hard accurate terms won't help your case like puppy, fluffy bunny terms will.

One of the covid threads had a rundown on some of the vaccine side effects stating an 18% decrease in fertility rates of lab rats. Use this to appeal to the maternity side of your ex. Being as how the only testing that has been done
on living creatures long term is on rats one has to go with that data without triggering the "so you are calling our daughter a rat" response. A fine line that you need to tread.

Having your concern be about your daughters ability to have children in the future gets the argument into a different arena that has a whole new set of implications to process instead of just proving you wrong.

We all may be facing this issue when it comes down to only vaccinated kids in school. I hope not, but times are certainly in a weird trend.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck
Dan

High Noon, the above and add Uterine CANCER has increased, I think it was seven fold, as stated by Dr. Cole in a video I posted. Hold on, I'll go pull the link to my shot thread where I posted it, so you can get the specific posting discussing it. There are microscope slides of blood cells showing the damage in the vascular system. Tell her to watch the video. There is no way a mother can ask their daughter to get the shot after seeing this one, which you might already have.

Edit:Go grab the bitchute video in that posting. Only 17 minutes long, and a slam dunk STOP for anyone with more than 2 brain cells.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...protein-design-is-a-failure#Post16340440

I'll add below how to market this to her in another post.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't see any of this being an issue for a Federal Court case. If the parents are divorced and already have a custody agreement outlining health care authority those issues were settled in some state or local court. Which is the court that most likely would have jurisdiction in a dispute over whether or not to proceed with an elective procedure. The big disadvantage our OP has besides being the male parent is that Mom has a built in expert witness in her Dad being a pediatrician type MD. His best hope is the daughter refusing the vaccine herself and demanding to come live with him. At age 11 she is getting to an age where her wishes might be considered. The OP might do well to find the money to put up his own pediatrician to inform the court that 1. Corona's threat to a 12 year old is slight 2. and that the ''science'' is in no way settled as to dangerous side effects of the mRNA ''vaccine".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dang,

Highnoon stand your ground with whatever means possible for your daughter.

You are the Dad and a good one at that!

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Your essay is top shelf quality material full of factual evidence, but to brainwashed people, it will create the deer in headlight scenario, being majority of humans are bad in Math and lazy at understanding technical / biological data, and won’t follow links , etc.

That 17 minute video has everything you need in one package, and allows a person to simply sit back and listen for a “short” period, rather than exerting themselves to power through a long essay like yours.

Seeing is believing here, and it’s coming from a leading doctor in the country exposing the hard scientific evidence.

Marketing, KISS principle here has to be utilized, and this video does ALL of the work needed, is very clear, and isn’t too time consuming long.

I’d send a short email highlighting just the top 5 points by simply stating an attention grabber:

Start of email –

One of these five facts alone should stop you wanting to put this in our daughter, and chancing her life for a shot proven to be deadly by multiple leading World Renowned Virologists around the world begging for them to be stopped, because they have seen the evidence and deaths they are creating.

1 – Ten to Twenty fold increase (1,000 - 2,000%) in Uterine cancer.

2 - Permanently damages the vascular system (Slides show/prove damage).

3 – Heart enlargement in children happening creating future death.

4 – Organ damage throughout body.

5 – Spike protein used separated from the virus cell is Pathogenic.

After watching this short seventeen minute video, I pray it proves to your satisfaction, what I’ve been telling you, is the reality presently happening across the world.

I look forward to calmly discussing this after you have viewed the short video of one of the leading doctors in the world fighting to save people’s lives as he provides hard irrefutable scientific evidence.

Respectively,
High Noon

That is it. KISS principle. Short and to the direct point. Each one of those points is a Grand Slam.

Marketing 101. Less is more. You don’t oversell your product when it is top shelf. Let the quality of the product sell itself.

You’ve got this now. I forgot about that video, and thank God for Dan H posting, and jarring my memory.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Additionally: The video is coming from a "third" party, removing you, so there will be zero negatives in her mind while watching, avoiding what your essay might create, because "you" wrote it.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Hastings
I don't see any of this being an issue for a Federal Court case. If the parents are divorced and already have a custody agreement outlining health care authority those issues were settled in some state or local court. Which is the court that most likely would have jurisdiction in a dispute over whether or not to proceed with an elective procedure. The big disadvantage our OP has besides being the male parent is that Mom has a built in expert witness in her Dad being a pediatrician type MD. His best hope is the daughter refusing the vaccine herself and demanding to come live with him. At age 11 she is getting to an age where her wishes might be considered. The OP might do well to find the money to put up his own pediatrician to inform the court that 1. Corona's threat to a 12 year old is slight 2. and that the ''science'' is in no way settled as to dangerous side effects of the mRNA ''vaccine".

If it goes to court, the motion should be heard in County Criminal District Court, not family court, with the Manslaughter element in play.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10ring1, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 160user, 43 invisible), 2,153 guests, and 1,332 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,763
Posts18,495,581
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.