Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Muffin Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Last edited by Muffin; 09/14/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
GB4

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I think we all know how this will end, another rigged election.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Election results will change throughout the canvass period as vote-by-mail ballots, provisional ballots (including conditional voter registration provisional ballots), and other ballots are tallied.

Uh huh............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prediction- Despite this being dubbed the "official thread", there will be 4-5 threads on this.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Gateway Pundit claims there is a whistleblower in the CA Sec State's Office, claiming they are not counting the provisional ballots given to Republicans who were denied voting because the state computer says they voted already. Hmm.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Gateway Pundit claims there is a whistleblower in the CA Sec State's Office, claiming they are not counting the provisional ballots given to Republicans who were denied voting because the state computer says they voted already. Hmm.

Wonderful.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Elder is a ding bat, there were others that would have been a better choice. Of course the Democraps poured millions to stop this. All in all, it was not a well run recall election. Nobody brought up Newsons being in bed with PG&E, his releasing a convicted murder, taking back the death penalty and doing his campaign managers wife plus a lot of other stuff

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I hope Rose McGowan, the Weinstein woman scorned, comes out every day screaming about Democrat Party election fraud. LMAO. Can you imagine the irony of a hard core Lefty that's been a pain in our azz for years, being the screaming vote of Democrat election corruption? Bwahahahahahahaha.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
“If you shoot at the King, don’t miss”

Newscum will be a 24 carat prick if he stays in power.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by coyote268
Elder is a ding bat, there were others that would have been a better choice. Of course the Democraps poured millions to stop this. All in all, it was not a well run recall election. Nobody brought up Newsons being in bed with PG&E, his releasing a convicted murder, taking back the death penalty and doing his campaign managers wife plus a lot of other stuff

You have no idea what your talking about.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Folks outside CA don't get why this is a big deal...it ain't so much about Newsom, people...it's about who gets the power to replace Diane Feinstein who is mental oatmeal...which would control the US Senate. If you don't beieve this, look at recent video clips of Feinstein...Joe Biden is Einstein by comparison.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ballots will be cast until the desired result is achieved.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Folks outside CA don't get why this is a big deal...it ain't so much about Newsom, people...it's about who gets the power to replace Diane Feinstein who is mental oatmeal...which would control the US Senate. If you don't beieve this, look at recent video clips of Feinstein...Joe Biden is Einstein by comparison.

Yep, this is a huge deal.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Even Barbara Boxer has said that Diane Feinstein needs to retire. This is what the recall is all about. Biden wouldn’t be in California slumming it for Newsom if it was anything else.

Last edited by Springcove; 09/14/21.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

Wonderful.

Hehehe. More dumbassed subversives being exposed to the Space Force sting and Durham's investigators. I love it.

Never interfere with the enemy when they are destroying themselves.

They already have the goods on 240 pukes dumping thousands of illegal ballots for Newsom.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I think we all know how this will end, another rigged election.

Eventually the cost of rigging elections will get so expensive that the elections will be banned and the results of the non-elections will be dictated to us.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Springcove

Even Barbara Boxer has said that Diane Feinstein needs to retire. This is what the recall is all about. Biden wouldn’t be in California slumming it for Newsom if it was anything else.

Hasnt it been a month since anyone has reported seeing her? Didnt Joe and Zero each have a dog die?

Will someones death be reported about the time the AZ audit report comes out? whistle

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/14/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not holding my breath on California getting rid of this elitist punk, but it sure would be sweet if the presence of Biden and Harris out there actually hurt him.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
At least a month

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It won't make much difference who wins Kaliforistan will still be what it has become

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (160user, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 63 invisible), 2,480 guests, and 1,418 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,945
Posts18,480,184
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.