Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
add...

post hoc, ergo propter hoc...

A thought system that runs rampant through 24HR's sewer.

I've been guilty myself. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Any 'vaccine' 100% effective or 100% free from potential side effects? No. Therefore, speaking in absolutes about it is inherently inaccurate. Could be 90% fuucking lethal, still ain't 100%. Over-generalize all you ya'll want, but, realize you're doing exactly that and it's blantently incorrect. No, I am not saying anything other than just written, plain and simple, opinion is opinion. Predictions of future events are simply that. Cheerios.

I never said it was lethal.

I said it does nothing for you. You will still get COVID. You will still transmit COVID. You may still die.

It even says so right on the side of the proverbial fugking label. You just have to read it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by luv2safari
add...

post hoc, ergo propter hoc...

A thought system that runs rampant through 24HR's sewer.

I've been guilty myself. wink

^^^COVTARD^^^

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by deflave

That is your own opinion, that, that is the sole benefit, 100% protection, which is just your opinion.

Uhh, no. It is not opinion.

It doesn't protect you from schit. COVID kills a very, very small percentage of people that are vaccinated. And it kills a very, very small percentage of people that are not vaccinated.

You think it protects because you've been told it protects you by the guy selling it.

I've been told that by whom? No. It's not just death rate that concern me. Thanks for guessing, incorrectly, again. There's a possibility that some persons' opinion may influence mine on the potential value of the 'jab' buy a LEO's guesses is damned unlikely to sway. Good enough for Donald, good enough for me. LOL

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The way I understand it the efficacy of the jabs is symptom mitigation only...certainly not prevention or protection.

So the question is do you get the jab for the lessening of symptoms, or do you forgo the jab and suffer the misery.

All else is bullshit from turds with some agenda, from both sides.

It does not lessen symptoms.

That is 100% impossible to prove. The entire time it burned through without any form of vaccination, all we ever heard about was how some people had it bad and many didn't. Now you hear the same thing whether you're vaccinated or not.

There is no baseline to prove that assertion. It is 100%, bullschit.

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go

No, that is your opinion; it being your opinion doesn't make it wrong or right, no matter how strongly you may hold that opinion.

No.

It's not an opinion.

The people that make the fugking schit will tell you flat out, you will still get COVID, and you can still transmit COVID. That means it doesn't do a GD thing for you.

It is snake oil and nothing more.

Again, no. You may still get COVID, that doesn't mean you will and it doesn't mean "it doesn't do a GD thing for you." Your chances of getting and transmitting COVID appear to be much lower if you've had the jab. And even if you do get COVID, your symptoms are likely to be less severe. As far as I'm concerned, that means it has done some thing for me. Now, somewhere down the line I may encounter some problems from the vaccine, but on the face of it, your statement of opinion looks flawed. But then, you are like a number of umpires I have seen over the years: Frequently wrong (in my opinion), but never uncertain.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Any 'vaccine' 100% effective or 100% free from potential side effects? No. Therefore, speaking in absolutes about it is inherently inaccurate. Could be 90% fuucking lethal, still ain't 100%. Over-generalize all you ya'll want, but, realize you're doing exactly that and it's blantently incorrect. No, I am not saying anything other than just written, plain and simple, opinion is opinion. Predictions of future events are simply that. Cheerios.

I never said it was lethal.

I said it does nothing for you. You will still get COVID. You will still transmit COVID. You may still die.

It even says so right on the side of the proverbial fugking label. You just have to read it.

That's exactly what I mean. Your assumption is that there's no benefit unless it's 100% effective. That's the opinion part.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

As I understand this:
Vaccinated folk that contract the wuhan flu[any variant] have lessened symptoms and create little if any natural antibodies.

Natural antibodies are the primary route to 'herd immunity'

We needed to quarantine the vulnerable from the start and allow it to otherwise make the rounds to get shed[to some degree] of this wuhan flu

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

I've been told that by whom? No. It's not just death rate that concern me. Thanks for guessing, incorrectly, again. There's a possibility that some persons' opinion may influence mine on the potential value of the 'jab' buy a LEO's guesses is damned unlikely to sway. Good enough for Donald, good enough for me. LOL

Which brings us back to the thread title.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Raeford

As I understand this:
Vaccinated folk that contract the wuhan flu[any variant] have lessened symptoms and create little if any natural antibodies.

We needed to quarantine the vulnerable from the start and allow it to otherwise make the rounds to get shed[to some degree] of this wuhan flu

The same doctors telling people the vaccine will protect them are the same doctors that said OxyContin wasn't addictive.

LOL

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

As I understand this:

The diminishing of antibodies is a major concern.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
'Flavis now is claiming full knowledge of muthetfuucking everything. Again. As the Campfire turns.

People disagree about stuff, in relative measures, all the time. Some can't seem to fathom their opinion is not held above one' s very own.

LOL

Enjoy your day off if you got it...

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Which brings us back to the thread title.

Attaboy.

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Please please quote more jew propaganda.... Kidding.

This is so plainly obviously unquestionably true....

“There is no medical or epidemiological justification for the Covid passport, it is only intended to pressure the unvaccinated to vaccinate.”
— Israeli Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz

Jew propaganda? Jews run the CDC so agreeing with them would be "Jew propaganda". It appears that the Jewish are on both sides of the coin.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by renegade50
Yawn.......
Another C19 thread......

Honk for Joey.......

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

As I understand this:

You may want to start a conversation elsewhere as I am not sure what you have written has anything to do with what I have. I'm not justifying anything regarding what has happened, the response, or potential a solution. My statement is clear. People have opinions, opinions are not fact. Simply put, I don't agree nor disagree 100% about this Covid chit with either side nor any individual yet encountered

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by rickt300
Please please quote more jew propaganda.... Kidding.

This is so plainly obviously unquestionably true....

“There is no medical or epidemiological justification for the Covid passport, it is only intended to pressure the unvaccinated to vaccinate.”
— Israeli Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz

Jew propaganda? Jews run the CDC so agreeing with them would be "Jew propaganda". It appears that the Jewish are on both sides of the coin.

That was satirical and directed at an individual who likely got it... As clearly indicated, I agree with the quote. You are welcome to show where I am in agreement with the CDC. Advocating for less nonsense, less hysteria and less promotion of opinion as fact has been my MO.

--- Kid Rock 2022

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

The way I understand it the efficacy of the jabs is symptom mitigation only...certainly not prevention or protection.

So the question is do you get the jab for the lessening of symptoms, or do you forgo the jab and suffer the misery.

Simply not true. Vaccination decreases the incidence and severity of COVID-19, and dramatically reduces the death rate. So there's that. Lots of anti-vaxxers urge others to get the shot while on their death bed. Don't be one of them.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

As I understand this:

The diminishing of antibodies is a major concern.

I'm at 19 months now.
Have been anything but cautious since[no masking etc], have continued this way throughout the delta summer.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Paddler

Simply not true. Vaccination decreases the incidence and severity of COVID-19, and dramatically reduces the death rate. So there's that. Lots of anti-vaxxers urge others to get the shot while on their death bed. Don't be one of them.

As stated prior in this thread- many who have had the wuhan flu had minor symptoms BEFORE the vaccination, has that changed in any way shape or form?

FJB & FJT
Page 10 of 26 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (6mmbrfan, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 13 invisible), 1,485 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,087
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.