E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by add

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

Sorry, but the sheeple that took, & are yet to take it, will do nothing; that's why they are sheeple.

Now a few sheep dogs, maybe.

MM

Nothing is going to happen.

We’ve voted our way into Communism and no, I’m not talking about 2020. Lord willing our grand children or great grandchildren will shoot their way out.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That was uncomfortable.

What if I told you I wrote it in the nude?

Doesn't bother me, I always post when nude. In fact I might be holding BoomerJr right now.

WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Hope they dont dance and sing while posting too
😳😳😳😬😬😬

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by renegade50
Piddler do you wear a mask when you creampie a 9 yr old boy???
Protecting yourself against C19???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

jajajaja

[Linked Image]

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Then don't take the god damn vaccine. The anti-vax crowd is manically obsessed with the vaccine. It's a different strain of the exact same disease that infects the never trumpers.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 09/14/21.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by efw

That was uncomfortable.

Doesn't bother me, I always post when nude. In fact I might be holding BoomerJr right now.

You nursing him?

Asking for flave

All I can say is that I usually post with my phone in the right hand....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by add
I’m sorry, but it’s true. You put potentially lethal poison into your body because a group of people you know to have been repeatedly confirmed to be liars told you to do it. I don’t care what your retarded justifications and excuses were. You’re literally as stupid as the idiot who drinks antifreeze or huffs spraypaint.

Sure, Covid can kill you, even if you’re not old or obese, but so can stepping on the soap in the shower and you’re not injecting yourself with poison that won’t protect you from that.

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

https://voxday.net/2021/09/13/if-youre-vaccinated-youre-retarded/

Have you never had a vaccine? If not how did you get through school? Measles, polio, meningitis. You've never had a vaccine for any of these?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mwarren
Originally Posted by add
I’m sorry, but it’s true. You put potentially lethal poison into your body because a group of people you know to have been repeatedly confirmed to be liars told you to do it. I don’t care what your retarded justifications and excuses were. You’re literally as stupid as the idiot who drinks antifreeze or huffs spraypaint.

Sure, Covid can kill you, even if you’re not old or obese, but so can stepping on the soap in the shower and you’re not injecting yourself with poison that won’t protect you from that.

Have you never had a vaccine? If not how did you get through school? Measles, polio, meningitis. You've never had a vaccine for any of these?

Yeah, but they were real vaccines !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
There's no doubt the China flu shot has helped a bunch of people cope with their fears. Being scared to death of dieing, staying inside and wearing a mask is no way to live life. It does puzzle me that folks who have been vaccinated are scared to death of those who haven't taken the so called vaccine shot. Get a life people, your supposedly protected against dieing from the China flu once you get the jab, or are you?

They thought they were and when they figured out they aren’t, they needed a new lie/scapegoat.

And this is why I have to take 'Flave's side of the argument (don't stroke out Flave). The "vaccines" were originally presented to the American people as a cure of Covid, and that vaxed people wouldn't and couldn't catch the Covid, or spread it. All have been proven false, and even the CDC admits that now. For these reasons I don't believe one thing coming from any gov't entity with regards to the virus, vax, masks, etc. 99.975% survival rate whether vaxed or not is all you need to know.

BTW, all this "if your vaxed and catch the Covid your symptoms will be less, and recovery faster" is also pure BS. My wife, and several of our friends caught it and their symptoms were all mild, like a bad cold for a few days, then recovered fully in about 3 weeks. 3 of these were vaxed with Moderna. No difference between any of them.

Your "logic" is wrong. Like so many others, you could end up dead wrong.

I've got a much better chance of dying from medical malpractice than Covid you numbskull.

You'd have an even bigger chance of dying from medical malpractice if you were seeing with this dumb fugk.

You guys ought to ask EE, or Deerslayer, or Phil Valentine, or Hai Shaulian, or Mikel Lowe, or Bob Enyart, or Marc Bernier, or Dick Farrel, or the other 662,000 victims about the vaccine. Oh, wait....

Or this, explain to these 5 kids who will grow up without their Mom or Dad that the vaccine doesn't work. Mom was an RN. It's sad when an anti-vaxxer dies, but even worse when their death impacts others. Get your shot!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...ame-their-youngest/ar-AAOrhGp?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited by Paddler; 09/14/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by add

Unfortunately over 680,000 people in the U.S. are "real" dead from Covid 19. There a 3 vaccines to choose or just don't take one. But it makes no sense to call someone a retard because they chose to get vaccinated and possibly save their own life.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Unfortunately over 680,000 people in the U.S. are "real" dead from Covid 19. There a 3 vaccines to choose or just don't take one. But it makes no sense to call someone a retard because they chose to get vaccinated and possibly save their own life.

no se but I question the #s as I think many die of somthing else but they say china flu for $$ politics y control.

Would you say I have a plethora of pinatas?
IC B3

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
"Unfortunately over 680,000 people in the U.S. are "real" dead from Covid 19."

There's no way to know if that is true. They either died with it or because of it and too many lies have been told,

Last edited by victoro; 09/14/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Then don't take the god damn vaccine. The anti-vax crowd is manically obsessed with the vaccine. It's a different strain of the exact same disease that infects the never trumpers.

Ummm, do you watch the news?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by add

Another informed individual.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Paddler,

Don’t you have AIDS?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Poor ol’ Buck, remember that time you were proven wrong and you cried like a little girl? This is kinda like that

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by add

Show me where I said anything like this ?

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by add

Bullshit

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That was uncomfortable.

WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

Hope they dont dance and sing while posting too
😳😳😳😬😬😬

"I got your name from a friend of a friend
Who said he used to work with you
Do you remember the all-night preacher from Stereo-92?"
I said, "Could you relate to our quarter-track tape?
You know the band performs in the nude."
He said, "Uh-uh, don't call us, we'll call you."

"Chances Will Be Taken"

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Paddler,

Don’t you have AIDS?

Happy, healthy and very well off, thank you very much for asking. All because I make good decisions based on fact. You should try it.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by add

My perspective is roughly 30 percent of the population is extremely narrow minded and paranoid. Then roughly 15 percent of the population is following the paranoid and that collective is calling folks like me who chose to be vaccinated retarded. So What is it you expect for an outcome in the coming 10 years for the majority who chose to be vaccinated and those who chose not to be vaccinated. Then we have the masses that live in 3rd world countries who may not have the opportunity to be vaccinated.

If those 70 and older chose not vaccinated or those with underlying conditions chose not to be vaccinated. We may make a argument for poor choices or as the smart guy in the room may put it many in this example seem like they may be mentally challenged.

Give this a decade or two and we will see which group receives the Darwin award.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
Page 13 of 26 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (1OntarioJim, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 1234, 1badf350, 60 invisible), 1,766 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,506
Posts18,530,298
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.