24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 28,411
O
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 28,411
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by goalie
Toot, you forgot to answer: are you implying Remsen would lie and isn't a trustworthy person to use for verification?

What EXACTLY is the reason using Remsen to verify is not acceptable to you. Be specific.



Quote:
“ I have yet to meet a Jew, whether a power broker or broke, who can be trusted “

By Remsen

Tomorrow I’ll apply your fantasy internet dawdlings and the associated internet unnamed “personalities “ who play along to a comparison of the “real world”.

Be sure and checkout The Louisiana Covid Thread.

Have a good night, McBrag.
The Tootster



While you were being a lying douche, I went and mailed over a thousand rounds of .22lr and a Winchester 1904.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY, believes a damn thing you say.

And now you went full retard on the covid front, which was super classy.

GFY



You seem,,,,,more upset and emotional than usual this evening.

Probably cabin fever.


The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
BP-B2

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Originally Posted by Remsen


I care what Toot says. I'm on retainer.


Unfortunately, he won't ever accept the wager, so I'm not going to get to buy $3,000 worth of awesome stuff for kids.

😕

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
So, the ammo and rifle are shipped, the knife should go out today (UPS doesn't do PO boxes) and all is well in the basement.

Toot has proven that he wants no part of backing up his lies:

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.



Originally Posted by Old_Toot


Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.


But, since it is time to move on, I think proof is fair. Now, Toot will say that maybe it isn't my SF-50, but, ask yourself this: what is more likely, Goalie logged on in his home office and took a pic of his SF-50, or, did someone else think hey, I'll let goalie log in at his place and see my whole personnel file. And that person was born the same year as me?????

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Anyhow, Toot, you are a lying POS. I wish the worst for you, and hope your lying ass dies painfully from ass cancer obtained while performing fist camp duties.

I do love how you just couldn't admit you lied. I hope mocking me, then lying about me was worth proving to everyone you're not just a blowhard that won't post a picture, but you're a lying scumbag blowhard at that.

GFY

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,037
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,037
Originally Posted by goalie
So, the ammo and rifle are shipped, the knife should go out today (UPS doesn't do PO boxes) and all is well in the basement.

Toot has proven that he wants no part of backing up his lies:

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.



Originally Posted by Old_Toot


Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.


But, since it is time to move on, I think proof is fair. Now, Toot will say that maybe it isn't my SF-50, but, ask yourself this: what is more likely, Goalie logged on in his home office and took a pic of his SF-50, or, did someone else think hey, I'll let goalie log in at his place and see my whole personnel file. And that person was born the same year as me?????

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Anyhow, Toot, you are a lying POS. I wish the worst for you, and hope your lying ass dies painfully from ass cancer obtained while performing fist camp duties.

I do love how you just couldn't admit you lied. I hope mocking me, then lying about me was worth proving to everyone you're not just a blowhard that won't post a picture, but you're a lying scumbag blowhard at that.

GFY




Does this mean I'm off retainer?

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Originally Posted by Remsen


Does this mean I'm off retainer?


Yeah, sorry, but Toot won't pay to play.

IC-A B3

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Well, Miss Toot may have run away, but operation get kids killing stuff has been a success.

Only one thing left to ship, AND Toot has been silent for almost 3 weeks.

WINNING!!!!!

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 19,684
7
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
7
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 19,684
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's for the chillrens.


We're gonna need some coal for ball'z stocking this Christmas



Consuela the guys on 24 hour are picking on me again!!! Fire up your dell and get to doxing them!

Last edited by 79S; 10/06/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 19,684
7
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
7
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 19,684
Originally Posted by goalie
So, the ammo and rifle are shipped, the knife should go out today (UPS doesn't do PO boxes) and all is well in the basement.

Toot has proven that he wants no part of backing up his lies:

Originally Posted by Old_Toot

McBrag, Did you know that a guy working from home right now for the Government Healthcare System really didn’t get a promotion (that he regularly brags about)?.

Seems he couldn’t meet the vaccination mandate, was exempt from vaccinations because of a previous reaction to a vaccination. So he was sent home to work from his basement while the other frontline employees packed his load.

No scchitt.



Originally Posted by Old_Toot


Good.

But the reason that you’re working from home is that your peers and superiors got tired of hearing about all of your egotistical bullscchitt and promoted you up and out so that the real work on-site can progress as it must.

Look busy.


But, since it is time to move on, I think proof is fair. Now, Toot will say that maybe it isn't my SF-50, but, ask yourself this: what is more likely, Goalie logged on in his home office and took a pic of his SF-50, or, did someone else think hey, I'll let goalie log in at his place and see my whole personnel file. And that person was born the same year as me?????

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

[Linked Image from u.cubeupload.com]

Anyhow, Toot, you are a lying POS. I wish the worst for you, and hope your lying ass dies painfully from ass cancer obtained while performing fist camp duties.

I do love how you just couldn't admit you lied. I hope mocking me, then lying about me was worth proving to everyone you're not just a blowhard that won't post a picture, but you're a lying scumbag blowhard at that.

GFY




Uh oh spaghetios old toot is eating crow right now. Does he go into self imposed banishment or does he come back like nothing happened??


Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's for the chillrens.


We're gonna need some coal for ball'z stocking this Christmas



Consuela the guys on 24 hour are picking on me again!!! Fire up your dell and get to doxing them!


🤣

I love laughing at a post, then seeing it was someone altering I've of mine.

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 19,684
7
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
7
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 19,684
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's for the chillrens.


We're gonna need some coal for ball'z stocking this Christmas



Consuela the guys on 24 hour are picking on me again!!! Fire up your dell and get to doxing them!


🤣

I love laughing at a post, then seeing it was someone altering I've of mine.




Consulate is fireballs ol ladies name.. she's the computer guru in the house she does all the doxing


Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.
IC-B B4

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,009
T
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
T
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 7,009
Just in case anyone doubts Goalie’s claims on this thread we got a sweet Buck knife and a whittling book in the mail last week. I see bandaids in our future but Goalie is a stand up dude. 👍🏻

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Originally Posted by TheKid
Just in case anyone doubts Goalie’s claims on this thread we got a sweet Buck knife and a whittling book in the mail last week. I see bandaids in our future but Goalie is a stand up dude. 👍🏻


Thanks for reminding me that I need to mail out the chronograph.

😉

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Any of you guys have a kid that likes shooting 7.62x39? Reload?

Let me know, I found some virgin Winchester brass while cleaning up.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 2,732
S
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 2,732
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
None of you guys with kids shoot 7.62xcommie?!?!???

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 17,807
Campfire Ranger
Offline
Campfire Ranger
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 17,807
Mine does but he’s pretty well stocked up.


~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Nobody needs 7.63x39 for their kid to blast deer with an AK or SKS?!?!????

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 40,802
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 40,802
I can " adopt" a kid across the street.
Pic of him holding my ZPAP be good enough proof.
I think his name is James???

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/18/21.

Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
goalie Online Content OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9,729
Originally Posted by renegade50
I can " adopt" a kid across the street.
Pic of him holding my ZPAP be good enough proof.
I think his name is James???

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Seeing as you and slummy never actually grabbed one of the tweaker neighbor kids for the chronograph, post a pic with the kids and it's yours.
😂😂🤣🤣

Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 40,802
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 40,802
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by renegade50
I can " adopt" a kid across the street.
Pic of him holding my ZPAP be good enough proof.
I think his name is James???

😁😁😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣


Seeing as you and slummy never actually grabbed one of the tweaker neighbor kids for the chronograph, post a pic with the kids and it's yours.
😂😂🤣🤣

LOL!!!!

I dont need no 7.62 x39 brass man.

I got enough to parrrrrrrrtay......

👍👍😁😁😁😁


Page 16 of 17 1 2 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
CTV-TRX
Who's Online Now
711 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 160user, 10Glocks, 1lessdog, 79 invisible), 1,684 guests, and 1,116 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3-22



 







Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5
(Release build 20201027)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.3.33 Page Time: 0.068s Queries: 15 (0.003s) Memory: 0.9575 MB (Peak: 1.1313 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2023-02-07 14:33:40 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS