Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The way I understand it the efficacy of the jabs is symptom mitigation only...certainly not prevention or protection.

So the question is do you get the jab for the lessening of symptoms, or do you forgo the jab and suffer the misery.

All else is bullshit from turds with some agenda, from both sides.

Simply not true. Vaccination decreases the incidence and severity of COVID-19, and dramatically reduces the death rate. So there's that. Lots of anti-vaxxers urge others to get the shot while on their death bed. Don't be one of them.

Yeah and people dying from lung cancer tell people not to smoke.. the list is long.. you are a idiot

Last edited by 79S; 09/14/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by victoro
[quote=T_Inman] I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.[/quote

You have the right to take an experimental vaccine that gives you ZERO immunity but you shouldn't be forced to take it. I have the right to not take it and I won't take it. I don't wear a tin foil hat.

Yes, you do.

WHAT IS THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?
The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine that MAY prevent COVID-19

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.

Dang GS15 big money hustla..

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
There's no doubt the China flu shot has helped a bunch of people cope with their fears. Being scared to death of dieing, staying inside and wearing a mask is no way to live life. It does puzzle me that folks who have been vaccinated are scared to death of those who haven't taken the so called vaccine shot. Get a life people, your supposedly protected against dieing from the China flu once you get the jab, or are you?

They thought they were and when they figured out they aren’t, they needed a new lie/scapegoat.

And this is why I have to take 'Flave's side of the argument (don't stroke out Flave). The "vaccines" were originally presented to the American people as a cure of Covid, and that vaxed people wouldn't and couldn't catch the Covid, or spread it. All have been proven false, and even the CDC admits that now. For these reasons I don't believe one thing coming from any gov't entity with regards to the virus, vax, masks, etc. 99.975% survival rate whether vaxed or not is all you need to know.

BTW, all this "if your vaxed and catch the Covid your symptoms will be less, and recovery faster" is also pure BS. My wife, and several of our friends caught it and their symptoms were all mild, like a bad cold for a few days, then recovered fully in about 3 weeks. 3 of these were vaxed with Moderna. No difference between any of them.

Your "logic" is wrong. Like so many others, you could end up dead wrong.

I've got a much better chance of dying from medical malpractice than Covid you numbskull.

You'd have an even bigger chance of dying from medical malpractice if you were seeing with this dumb fugk.

You guys ought to ask EE, or Deerslayer, or Phil Valentine, or Hai Shaulian, or Mikel Lowe, or Bob Enyart, or Marc Bernier, or Dick Farrel, or the other 662,000 victims about the vaccine. Oh, wait....

Or this, explain to these 5 kids who will grow up without their Mom or Dad that the vaccine doesn't work. Mom was an RN. It's sad when an anti-vaxxer dies, but even worse when their death impacts others. Get your shot!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...ame-their-youngest/ar-AAOrhGp?li=BBnb7Kz

Picking and choosing, as usual. And then you finally land on MSN. What an ignorant kool-aid dispensing fraud fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw
Bottom line

Once all adults had access to the shot, the govt’s role in “protecting us” was (what most Americans would say) indisputably over.

And yet here we are…

And yet, they go on...

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sheister
Interesting to see the tin hat brigade all gravitating to the same few threads all about the Covid and how afraid they are of a jab in the arm. Seems like anyone who has smoked, drank alcohol, or done any kinds of drugs during their long lifetime has put far worse in their bodies- not to mention people who eat things that aren't good for their bodies just about every day.... or come down with any disease that they had to give you a shot to cure, like the flu- or polio, or an infection that requires an antibiotic, or cancer that requires chemotherapy- now there's a poison being introduced into your body but I'm pretty sure no one would be stupid enough to tell someone not to do it....

Considering the group of people who have been vaxxed may or may not still be able to be infected, it is quite telling that the death rate among vaccinated people is substantially lower than unvaxxed people... hmmmm , makes you wonder about these "facts" that everyone throws around in such a cavalier manner...

I have to laugh that this reminds me of the Campfire version of Cancel Culture.... but at least it's entertaining....

back to your regularly scheduled mumbling among yourselves....

^ ^ ^
Retarded.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
"potentially lethal poison"

Christ, that's frightening. We certainly can't say that about any other drug or shot.

If they are trying to thin numbers, they are thinning their own numbers. I am not sure how much sense that makes, but the OP makes a powerful case against the vaccine.

^ ^ ^

Retarded [bleep] (that needs to edit)

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by abbydog
I got the jab and no regrets, my choice. I suspect you all got those other shots in our lifetime.

Retarded and from Connecticut.

But I repeat myself or is that an oxymoron?

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim1611
I think the OP's statement about everyone taking the shot being retarded is absurd. In watching all of this unfold and interacting with many that have had this shot I don't see a mental deficiency in any of them. But my circle of friends and family and all decent people. What I have seen is allot of fear generated decisions. Fear of death, fear of not having that job and fear of being limited as to where you can and can't go or participate in. That list is never ending. So who started all of this fear? I think that can be laid at the feet of those in power and those that have allot of influence. This fear campaign has been well planned and is ongoing. I truly do fear for those that have taken this shot and the possibility of them having some bad side effects but it's too late for them to go back. So what do I do? Berate them and isolate them from myself? Do I come here and start a thread about how stupid they are? All of this has been debated so much already and always these things end in name calling. So our rage is turned on each other. It should be on those that are promoting all of this fear so they can take away our freedom. That is why we have this virus. First get rid of Donald Trump then use it for all it's worth. Remember to never let a good crisis go to waste!

No one said retards can't be nice people, retard.

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
The harder they push the more resistance they will receive. They should have been honest from the start and maybe folks would have been better informed what to expect. Herd immunity is a myth. Covid will be with us until there is a more effective solution. This was a leaky Band-Aid attempt at best.

mRNA remains experimental regardless of the FDA's stance. Moderna had all sorts of problems with their technology until suddenly the FDA decided they didn't. They never produced a single FDA approved product until the pandemic emergency. We will not know the real safety and efficacy of mRNA for another 18 to 24 months. Let's hope we haven't just conscripted hundreds of millions of Americans to a lifetime of health problems.

^ ^ ^

Not a retard.

IC B3

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Well, I must be retarded.

Finally, an honest retard.

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by add
“There is no medical or epidemiological justification for the Covid passport, it is only intended to pressure the unvaccinated to vaccinate.”

— Israeli Health Minister Nitzan Horowitz

Obvious to anyone with at least half a brain.

Anti - semite!

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by luv2safari
add...

post hoc, ergo propter hoc...

A thought system that runs rampant through 24HR's sewer.

I've been guilty myself. wink

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The way I understand it the efficacy of the jabs is symptom mitigation only...certainly not prevention or protection.

So the question is do you get the jab for the lessening of symptoms, or do you forgo the jab and suffer the misery.

All else is bullshit from turds with some agenda, from both sides.

Simply not true. Vaccination decreases the incidence and severity of COVID-19, and dramatically reduces the death rate. So there's that. Lots of anti-vaxxers urge others to get the shot while on their death bed. Don't be one of them.

^ ^ ^

Definitely, not retarded.

Brain dead.

A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by mwarren
Originally Posted by add
I’m sorry, but it’s true. You put potentially lethal poison into your body because a group of people you know to have been repeatedly confirmed to be liars told you to do it. I don’t care what your retarded justifications and excuses were. You’re literally as stupid as the idiot who drinks antifreeze or huffs spraypaint.

Sure, Covid can kill you, even if you’re not old or obese, but so can stepping on the soap in the shower and you’re not injecting yourself with poison that won’t protect you from that.

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

https://voxday.net/2021/09/13/if-youre-vaccinated-youre-retarded/

Have you never had a vaccine? If not how did you get through school? Measles, polio, meningitis. You've never had a vaccine for any of these?

^ ^ ^

Steroid, maxed retarded.

And obviously related to GunTruck40 or 50...

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What has the brain trust have to weigh in on present mothers choosing to not be as you say, retarded?

https://www.keloland.com/news/natio...19-spike-in-unvaccinated-pregnant-women/

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by mwarren
Originally Posted by add
I’m sorry, but it’s true. You put potentially lethal poison into your body because a group of people you know to have been repeatedly confirmed to be liars told you to do it. I don’t care what your retarded justifications and excuses were. You’re literally as stupid as the idiot who drinks antifreeze or huffs spraypaint.

Sure, Covid can kill you, even if you’re not old or obese, but so can stepping on the soap in the shower and you’re not injecting yourself with poison that won’t protect you from that.

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

https://voxday.net/2021/09/13/if-youre-vaccinated-youre-retarded/

Have you never had a vaccine? If not how did you get through school? Measles, polio, meningitis. You've never had a vaccine for any of these?

^ ^ ^

Steroid maxed retarded.

And obviously related to GunTruck40 or 50...

You sure post a lot. You might want to "add" some facts and intelligence to your bullsh*t. Everything you've said here is 100% incorrect.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
What has the brain trust have to weigh in on present mothers choosing to not be as you say, retarded?

https://www.keloland.com/news/natio...19-spike-in-unvaccinated-pregnant-women/

"Scary", "Tragedy", "Spike".

Very much retarded.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Don't stop now.. .

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
add Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Don't stop now.. .

Hope you pull over to post...

Page 14 of 26 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,452 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,562
Posts18,491,792
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.