Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 59 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 58 59
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Eustice has left his site up to still fool people into trying to make purchases. He isn't able to complete "transactions...cough cough theft" so he sends follow up emails about his fundraiser in an attempt to solicit funds for his fundraiser. Someone posted on BBB

"If it's too good to be true, it is. I was wary when I noted that this website popped up with ammo that I can't find anywhere. Furthermore, there seemed to be no limit to how much I could order and the price was about 30% cheaper than what is available on gunbroker.com. Then, after placing an order, I got a message that there were no payment options for my state. Finally, upon registering with the website, I received an email with an unhinged diatribe about politics and the 1st and 2nd amendment, etc. with a request to send donations to OpticsandAmmo, LLC. If I wanted to make political donations, I'd do that directly with a registered, tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization. Why would I send money to an unknown LLC in Texas? That makes no sense."

I guarantee you he's lying about having filed a 501c3 too.

That constitutes Wire Fraud if he took a dime. Nice felony Federal charge.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It would be interesting to know why that fraudulent website is still operational.

I will ask.

I sent an email to Christopher Ramirez who is in charge of Eustice's case. I asked why the site was still up and also suggested that they process refunds from any frozen funds since Mr. Maxwell said that CE had the means to do so. Never got a reply.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
H
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
It would be interesting to know why that fraudulent website is still operational.

I will ask.

I sent an email to Christopher Ramirez who is in charge of Eustice's case. I asked why the site was still up and also suggested that they process refunds from any frozen funds since Mr. Maxwell said that CE had the means to do so. Never got a reply.

As much as I hate saying it nothing else will probably happen to CE. He will get time served plus probation
Courts have bigger fish to convict

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Any new news about Twerpy?

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Bump

IC B2

M
M
Well, the site is still up. I found it googling "9.3x62 brass for sale". Something was wonky, so I started googling "opticsandammo". Which landed me right back here, where I have a WTB add for that same brass in the classifieds...

M
M
It seems that hes still scamming from what ever his current confines. See the email I recieved with close attention to the 1st and 2nd amendment fundraiser at the end... AZZ HAT!

Welcome to OpticsandAmmo.com | Hunting, Shooting, Sport Optics and Ammunition Products with Free Shipping

Hi steve.williams-9953,

Thanks for creating an account on OpticsandAmmo.com | Hunting, Shooting, Sport Optics and Ammunition Products with Free Shipping. Your username is steve.williams-9953. You can access your account area to view orders, change your password, and more at: https://opticsandammo.com/my-account/

We look forward to fulfilling your order soon.

If you had an issue with a card payment the Debit/Credit Card Gateway may temporarily be down. We do our best to fix these issues ASAP but it can sometimes take days or weeks. We do not store your card information. Unsuccessful card payment attempts will result in a cancelled order unless you arrange for alternative payment or successfully place a new order.

We have received a large influx of orders lately(about 2500 per day) and are catching up on old orders. We are temporarily not accepting any new orders(for the next 1 to 2 weeks.)

Please email supportopticsandammo.com for further information.

1st and 2nd Amendment Fundraiser:

Our most important freedoms are at stake today, now more than ever. The 1st and 2nd Amendment are under attack from the radical left, who have entrenched themselves at all levels in our society, including in the legislature, judicial system, executive branch, and at many educational institutions. To preserve our most important freedoms, the 1st and 2nd Amendment, we are launching a fundraiser which will forward all proceeds obtained to causes that directly support the protection of our 1st and 2nd Amendment rights. Causes we will support may include: Funding Legal battles concerning 1st and 2nd Amendment Issues, the preservation of the right to purchase and sell Firearms, Gun Parts, and Ammunition online(Joe Biden has announced plans to outlaw all of these online sales), Preservation of 1st Amendment Rights at Educational Institutions, Donations to Political Campaigns which will further 1st and 2nd Amendment Rights, and Donations to local shooting/hunting clubs.
To donate to any of these causes, please mail cash, checks, or money orders (with written memo or note indicating contribution to the fundraiser) of any amount made payable to OpticsandAmmo, LLC to the following address:

OpticsandAmmo, LLC
655 West Forest Dr
Houston TX 77079

Thank you very much for your consideration and support!

OpticsandAmmo.com
Home of the Lowest Price Guarantee

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice failed to install a court ordered system to track his internet activity. He also went on his email lawsuit harassment tirade with the company so he was reported and violated his bail conditions. A new warrant is being issued for his arrest.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Someone should have helped this man long ago. He is most definitely mentally defective.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
HaHaHaHa. I hope this is just the beginning of his woes.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Someone should have helped this man long ago. He is most definitely mentally defective.

There's a lot of people who would like to "help" him.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
This guy must be out of his mind. This saga has been going on a long while.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hanco
This guy must be out of his mind. This saga has been going on a long while.

Houston politics at work. The DA there is a Soros backed democrat.

They turn dangerous felons loose on PR bonds.

I hope the Houston area wakes the fugg up in the next elections...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
K
Christopher Euctice, aka Optics&Ammo attempted to rip me off also but I called his bluff. He's not near as bright as he thinks he is. However I still monitor case progress so I can go to his sentencing for live entertainment since I live in vicinity of trial. He has already attempted the psycho defense and was being evaluated by courts. Hopefully with confimation he is bat shyt crazy he will forfeit his 2nd Amendment rights if not found guilty of felony theft. If you research this freak it quickly becomes obvious that conflict is an ongoing event in his miserable, meaningless life. Obviously a narcissist, flim flam / con boi.

Since man boi lives with the feces that spawned and raised him, they should be indicted as an Accessory. They allow this ongoing criminal operation to operate in their home, allow him to use their home address for his business and all state filings (public record). On some of his frivolous lawsuits filed in Houston, his parents have also been listed as victims on court filings. Apples don't fall far from the tree and the "parents" are certainly not stopping the criminal operation and allow it to continue operating from their home. If they were not allowing their home to serve as the hideout and headquarters for this ongoing criminal enterprise "Useless Eustice" would have to refile his entity address with the state.
Indite the scumbag parents that bred, spawned & raised this psycho and are accomplices and enablers to this ongoing criminal operation.

How come his website and Shopping Cart are still functional as of 9/5/2021? Checked Harris County Jail roster and still not arrested as of today for violation of probation. Bond revoked, hope he spends another month in the pokey until his next court date on 10/5/21.

Last edited by KilroyIsHere; 09/05/21. Reason: typo
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Reach out to the Harris County DA with additional Info they are also going to look for people Eustice has wronged to come to his sentencing trial so they can present additional testimony before the court for a stiffer penalty.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice got arrested today and will sit in jail till his next court date in OCT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Wheels grind slow, but.

Nice work greenarmyguy.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

F
F
Yep, thanks for all the updates GAG.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
Eustice got arrested today and will sit in jail till his next court date in OCT.

Lube up sugar britches!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If he has the funds I don't know why he can't be made to refund for the orders that he has yet to fulfill; or maybe his old man should.

Page 35 of 59 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (222Sako, 270cowboy, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,496 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,601
Posts18,492,258
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.