-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now y’all have done it ! Ole ElkturdBurglar called y’all “lying low IQ idiots”.
Next thing you know, it’ll be “closet liberal Commies”

All the while lying his ass off, as per usual.

He’s Off his meds and probably hiding in a basement somewhere shaking like a barking chiawawa schitting a peach seed.

Watch out, he’s gonna blow. Don’t worry though, when his tiny brain explodes, there won’t be enough gray matter to cover a knat’s ass.

What a fuggin joke. ElkTurdBurglar. Lying King of Campfire Trolls.

Participation Trophy of The Year Winner !

Post up them Elk Photos, Liar. Or take your tired ankle biting drivel somewhere else. Every one here is tired of it.
And Laughing at YOU.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

He’s Off his meds and probably hiding in a basement somewhere shaking like a barking chiawawa schitting a peach seed.

Watch out, he’s gonna blow. Don’t worry though, when his tiny brain explodes, there won’t be enough gray matter to cover a knat’s ass.

Post up them Elk Photos, Liar. Or take your tired ankle biting drivel somewhere else. Every one here is tired of it.
And Laughing at YOU.

Now let's not get carried away, Happy Camper's still in the running. It's a tight race.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Multiple personalities & schizophrenia syphillis brain ridden troll. He’s probably got 4 or 5. Can’t keep up with all of them.
And all the lies. Runs to hide behind another when he gets spanked.
Wanted to be a real man, and failed miserably.

Pure gold.

Straight out of the Saul "Commie" Alinsky book, that all commies follow verbatim.

Repeat the lies until the lies become truth.

Useful Idiot

Your age from now forward will forever surpass your IQ, no doubt.

LOL. Every piece of schitt that falls out of my ass has a higher IQ than you.

Swing and a Miss. That all you got Boy ? Calling Real
Men Commie Closet Liberals on the Internet when they scare you ? We are living Rent Free in your little Pea Brain.

Think we shall call you ElkTurdBurglar henceforth.
Lying King of Campfire Trolls !

Last edited by chlinstructor; 09/16/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NVhntr

And Laughing at YOU.

Now let's not get carried away, Happy Camper's still in the running. It's a tight race.

LOL. There’s a bunch of them on here. But Ole Elk Turd Burglar is the top turd in the punch bowl.
The cream of the crop of schitt always floats to the top! 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Thankfully that is not how the medical community operates. Just because someone cites a few cases in front of a camera and then attempts to extrapolate that across the entire population does not rise to the level of evidence. Reminder, Anthony Fauci is is also a doctor spouting all sorts of baseless conjecture. Do you believe him as well?

This is why peer reviewed research is the minimum standard. But then again, EVERY doctor and researcher knows this so it is quite surprising when a doctor doesn't bother with this basic process and spouts his opinion without facts. One must question his motivation.

I guess the Microscope slides showing the blood cells getting destroyed by the spike protein the shots create in the vascular system was just Dr. Cole "spouting his opinion" too, right? You don't need to wait for the "signed" peer review white paper when the evidence is that glaring obvious right in front of you. Last I heard, Dr. Cole has the credentials to make the statements he made after his analysis of the evidence, and being a lighting rod for stepping up to the plate to be a leader in this fight, he is not going to make statements unless he knows he can back it up as being 100% correct. He's not a government Nazi like Fauci.

You obfuscate and use your analogy of the NAZI Fauci, who has provided nothing but lies from the start, to compare and discredit Dr. Cole, who is presenting irrefutable scientific evidence on every point he talks about during his presentation is laughable free entertainment.

Dr Cole presented his opinion without any scientific facts - sorry a slide doesn't usurp the Scientific Method. Swallow that load all you want, but anyone with even the slightest degree of understanding of science knows this is useless info. I am sure Dr. Cole understands this as well.

You don't have the first clue in what you're talking about concerning Covid, and I just proved it in the other thread where you were 100% wrong in telling people you can get adaptive immunity with the J&J shots. All three shots are NON-sterilizing, and all three shots create the spike protein which has been proven to be pathogenic when separated from the virus cell.

You're riding my azz in this thread, because you foolishly took the shot, and I'm posting 100% scientific irrefutable evidence everywhere that proves how deadly they are, and you people who have taken the shot are making every effort to bury my posts and discredit them. Laughing entertainment to watch people attempt to discredit what all world renowned Virologists / Pathologists have known for decades concerning vaccines, and watching every rule concerning vaccine development being broken with these life ending deadly shots.

Mass Murder on a worldwide scale, with more to come this Winter when VEI/ADE/OAS shows their ugly heads, as they are presently starting to do.

Actually I do know what I am talking about as I dealt with infectious diseases for more than two decades in my profession. Further, I haven't taken any "shots" so you're Zero for two.

The only reason why I am "riding your ass" (pretty childish retort) is because you post continual baseless nonsense and then attack anyone who calls you out. Again, a pretty childish response.

You should spend more time actually reading research (if you are capable of comprehending it) and stop being spoon-fed nonsense and calling it "science".

I owe you an apology. I confused you with WYcoyote, where it was him talking about both his wife and him getting the shot. You had a post 5 postings after his where you showed you didn’t know what you’re talking about, concerning adaptive immunity.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...johnson-jab-whats-the-scoop#Post16440318

But you still don’t have a clue what you’re talking about, being you don’t even understand the difference between a non-sterilizing vaccine, and a sterilizing vaccine, and when you can safely use a non-sterilizing vaccine without creating the worldwide death toll they are creating presently. Read this real slow. Every single Virologist / Pathologist in the world knows you can’t acquire adaptive / sterile immunity with a non-sterilizing shot, which these shots are.

Too bad you didn’t learn that in your two decades of experience [cough], which makes the rest of your attempt to discredit me enjoying laughable entertainment.

Also, you accusing Dr. Cole of using the Scientific Method is nothing but throwing a false negative lie out, hoping it will stick, when you have zero proof to support your accusation he did not use the Scientific Method to come to his conclusion. Your accusations are 100% baseless with zero supporting facts, which simply makes you a troll.

You are giving lying information the J&J shot can give sterilizing immunity when it can not by design. You have zero credibility to discredit me, because I have proven, with facts, you are clueless.

Maybe it is you who should do more research, troll. I have a whole thread with solid irrefutable scientific evidence proving the shots are deadly and don’t work, and not one person can discredit any posting I have made in it with hard scientific evidence.

Move along troll, you’re clueless.

Join date September 2012 w/ 105 posts already…LMAO, steady posting untruths concerning the deadly shots.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I don’t believe I posted anything on any of your 50+ plus threads.

Maybe you should consider taking your medication again...It did help your memory a smidge.

🦫

LMAO, You started the very first 50+ page thread to announce to the world I was a Commie Russian....lmao, and every Low I.Q. closet lib on this site stepped to the plate to put their closet lib lying azzes on full display for all to see. Pure gold it was. I had never seen such an assembly of Low IQ idiots in my life, volunteer to the world how amazingly stupid one can be, by freely displaying their ignorance before the world.

Who needs to take their medicine?

Go load your bong up, and bake your brain some more.

You took the shot, didn't you, and now have permanent brain fog?

Don't lie, all you democrats are taking the shot.

Apologies, Mr. Elkmilk for my misunderstanding.

I was under the impression that YOU had started some threads that went 50 pages 🙄...

Yes, I was the first to fist you in public in front of everyone because you were a lying POS who tried to convince members that they should shoot people to make a political statement. All holster, no gun, pussy boy, that you be. LMAO

Yes, I was the one who got you so spun up with hatred towards me that you demolished yourself, live, before all our eyes. We all watched you come apart, piece by piece, while I calmly had my way with you for hours. Fûck that was fun !

And, yes, I was the one who kept slapping you with my virtual open hand, because you’re a crazy bitch, until I tired of you and decided to leave you alone, with your insecurities, to ponder what had just happened to you.

I admit, I’d never seen anyone rape themselves until your spectacular performance.

Bravo 👏

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
From a guy who believes infowars is straight-up reporting, you're retarded.

Carry on.

100% true

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m sure ElkTurdBurglar has had plenty of experience with raping himself. On a daily basis. Probably Chickens & Goats too. 😜

And I’m guessing the only gun he owns is his Red Ryder.

Probably points it at himself while playing Robert De Niro in the mirror.

Watching him come apart on these threads is some Pure Campfire Gold.

Poor little Troll is just too stupid to realize it.

And the Problem with a Liar like him, is that they’ve lied so much. they believe their own Bullschitt.

Delusional little POS that he is.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

And Laughing at YOU.

Closet lib using Saul "Commie" Alinsky tactics straight out of their bible they worship, "Rules for Radicals".

Notice he can't "post a posting to prove" I've lied? These mentally sick libs talk at third grade level, as you see here, and just repeat.....repeat the same garbage, thinking they are intellectuals with PhD's.

Gold, pure GOLD laughing entertainment.

Seriously, read these postings he's making........third grade level communication skills? Second grade?

He's grinding and sharpening his Crayons making artwork of on his walls at home, as he draws up his business plan to defeat me on a screen. grin.

How would you liked to have had this guy for your CHL instructor course? grin

Would you take this guy's advice for how not to get sideways with the law when having to use your gun for self defense?

I thought so too. grin

He should be teaching comedy Driver Ed courses, not CHL classes.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

And Laughing at YOU.

Closet lib using Saul "Commie" Alinsky tactics straight out of their bible they worship, "Rules for Radicals".

Notice he can't "post a posting to prove" I've lied? These mentally sick libs talk at third grade level, as you see here, and just repeat.....repeat the same garbage, thinking they are intellectuals with PhD's.

Gold, pure GOLD laughing entertainment.

Seriously, read these postings he's making........third grade level communication skills? Second grade?

He's grinding and sharpening his Crayons making artwork of on his walls at home, as he draws up his business plan to defeat me on a screen. grin.

How would you liked to have had this guy for your CHL instructor course? grin

Would you take this guy's advice for how not to get sideways with the law when having to use your gun for self defense?

I thought so too. grin

He should be teaching comedy Driver Ed courses, not CHL classes.

Lying your dumb ass off again, as per usual ElkTurdBurglar. And I’m sure you’ve had your share of experiences with “getting sideways with the law”. Wasn’t the FBI & DPS going to pay you a visit last year ? Still hiding in your basement?

I don’t have to prove it. You just did. Easy enough to drag a Liar like you into the limelight.
If you had any reading comprehension skills, much less half of your little pea sized brain, you’d see from my Posts, that I retired from teaching 5 years ago.
See there. Lying again. As per usual.

I simply got tired of the stupid ass questions from the rare occasional dumbass little wanna be dipschitts like you that wanted to take my class.
Was no longer worth my time and money to listen to some POS Poser like you who ruined the class for the good students that wanted to take it.
We had a way of weeding those out like you though. Just ask them to show what kind of gun they owned. They didn’t. But cause they had physc problems like you. Couldn’t own a gun because they couldn’t wait to shoot someone. They also got turned in to DPS. We had a special form for your kind. The Lying Schizophrenic Wannabes. Easy to spot. Just like you.

I’ll have to check. Think I’ve still got some of those DPS forms around here somewhere. Post up your address and I’ll fill one out for ya. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Apologies, Mr. Elkmilk for my misunderstanding.

I was under the impression that YOU had started some threads that went 50 pages 🙄...

Yes, I was the first to fist you in public in front of everyone because you were a lying POS who tried to convince members that they should shoot people to make a political statement. All holster, no gun, pussy boy, that you be. LMAO

Yes, I was the one who got you so spun up with hatred towards me that you demolished yourself, live, before all our eyes. We all watched you come apart, piece by piece, while I calmly had my way with you for hours. Fûck that was fun !

And, yes, I was the one who kept slapping you with my virtual open hand, because you’re a crazy bitch, until I tired of you and decided to leave you alone, with your insecurities, to ponder what had just happened to you.

I admit, I’d never seen anyone rape themselves until your spectacular performance.

Bravo 👏

Steady lying as usual, like all mentally sick commies here.

I never tried to convince members that they should shoot people to make a political statement as you just lied and said I did. Go pull the link to the posting and show it. I'm sure you have it saved if it was made.

I won't waste my time rebutaling the rest of your lies. You challenged me to prove I was not a Russian troll, and you couldn't step to the plate like a man when I bet you $40,000 I could prove I was not. You, being the broke dic you are, after I humiliated you before everyone on this form, for being a broke dic unable to meet my bet, went on full TILT and lost it, by making your thread accusing me of being a Russian Troll.

You're a mentally deranged cyber stalking weak minded man, simply a liberal west coast troll.

You talked trash about RAPING my dead sister, and I handed you your azz on a Silver platter, and you went and made your 50+ page thread to shame me, because you aren't man enough to back your yapping mouth when I accepted your challenge to prove I wasn't a Russian troll.

Bottom line here, is, you're not a man. You're simply a trolling idiot without a life, who I thoroughly humiliated.

You on the other hand got every low-life scumbag on this site, all the closet commie liberals here, to help you in your attempt to discredit me, and you've done it more than once, and repeatedly failed.

It takes a special mentally sick type of individual, which you qualify to be, to fantasize about raping somebodies dead sister, and type it out. It does not get any clearer than that to prove the pure scum commie you are.

You're a spineless broke dic mouthy biatch, who has to build a persona on the internet so he can live in his Utopian space on a computer screen.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
I’m sure ElkTurdBurglar has had plenty of experience with raping himself. On a daily basis. Probably Chickens & Goats too. 😜

And I’m guessing the only gun he owns is his Red Ryder.

Probably points it at himself while playing Robert De Niro in the mirror.

Watching him come apart on these threads is some Pure Campfire Gold.

Poor little Troll is just too stupid to realize it.

And the Problem with a Liar like him, is that they’ve lied so much. they believe their own Bullschitt.

Delusional little POS that he is.

In poker, they call this going "On Tilt"

He's about to lose his whole stack.... grin

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Little boy, go to your room.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
As said before.........

this place never ceases to amaze me.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

🦫

He’s not smart enough to quit. Just keeps digging his dumbass a deeper hole.

Been off his Meds for quite a while, I’m guessing.

Typical Sociopath Liar. Believes his own Bullschitt

Delusions of Grandeur and all that. 😜

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Lying your dumb ass off again, as per usual ElkTurdBurglar. And I’m sure you’ve had your share of experiences with “getting sideways with the law”. Wasn’t the FBI & DPS going to pay you a visit last year ? Still hiding in your basement?

I don’t have to prove it. You just did. Easy enough to drag a Liar like you into the limelight.
If you had any reading comprehension skills, much less half of your little pea sized brain, you’d see from my Posts, that I retired from teaching 5 years ago.
See there. Lying again. As per usual.

I simply got tired of the stupid ass questions from the rare occasional dumbass little wanna be dipschitts like you that wanted to take my class.
Was no longer worth my time and money to listen to some POS Poser like you who ruined the class for the good students that wanted to take it.
We had a way of weeding those out like you though. Just ask them to show what kind of gun they owned. They didn’t. But cause they had physc problems like you. Couldn’t own a gun because they couldn’t wait to shoot someone. They also got turned in to DPS. We had a special form for your kind. The Lying Schizophrenic Wannabes. Easy to spot. Just like you.

I’ll have to check. Think I’ve still got some of those DPS forms around here somewhere. Post up your address and I’ll fill one out for ya. 😜

He's on Full TILT, and won't have enough coin in his pocket for the bus ride back to his trailer.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

🦫

You're all mouth. You're a PixelPUZZY.

And you just got your mentally sick commie azz handed to you again on a Silver Platter.

you were a lying POS who tried to convince members that they should shoot people to make a political statement.

Where's the link proving I said people should get shot. You are a YELLOW COWARD. You'd never have made it in the 1800's. You're YELLOW. Got a 1 foot wide YELLOW STREAK down your back.

You're just like Rockinbbar, run your Fk'ing commie PixelPUZZY azz mouth, and can't produce the solid evidence to back your pitiful lying mouthy azz up when called out, just like when that mouthy azz Rockinbbar accused me of being a member of a terrorist group. Same crap, All you mentally deranged closet liberals on the site are Pure Gold to watch you attempt to match my intellect, and it is thoroughly enjoyable to fully humiliate you Low IQ idiots.

LMAO, Rockinbbar even threatened to have me swatted. Fk'ing idiot, making criminal Federal Felony threats against me over the internet. Pure Gold. I'm still waiting for you DRUGSTORE cowboys to come break down my door. Gee, I wonder why they didn't. Hmmmm. Yeah, maybe they looked at who I was, and who you idiots were, and they got the same good laugh WE intelligent people get on this site when you Low IQ idiots completely humiliate yourselves.

I'm waiting for the door break.....Laughing at you clowns.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/16/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
"Blade Runner"
My deer running rifle.
👍👍👍😁😁😁😄😄😄

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Starting next saturday morning the 25th!!!
"I cant wait"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 09/16/21.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Pics or it never happened starting 25 sept.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🦌🦌🦌

👍👍👍

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
TN has elk.
Better chance of winning the lotto than getting one of those 10 or 15 tags now IIRC .

If I killed a Elk I would take a pic of it for sure and post it on here.
Aint no reason not too.
It is a outdoor forum afterall......
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (257 roberts, 257Bob, 10gaugemag, 222ND, 160user, 21, 43 invisible), 2,657 guests, and 1,323 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,370
Posts18,527,370
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.