Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
If you are vaccinated you can still get sick.
Knowing that why does the Biden administration feel the need to punish those who are not vaccinated.

A
add Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by sherm_61
Originally Posted by Raferman
It's just the truth from my county hospital.

I don't doubt it, but your numbers are small. The study I linked includes 530,000 admissions over a three month period. Your data includes 60 admissions, which is probably responsible for the fact that "only" 83.3% of COVID-19 admissions were unvaccinated. But really, isn't 83.3% persuasive? What's it going to take?

Unfortunately probably another JULY 4TH 1776.
let the people decide whats best for them NOT PADDLER OR ANY OTHER S.O.B. OR GOVERMENT FOR THAT MATTER

Biden's mandate gives all those subject to it a choice. Get vaccinated, get tested weekly or get fired. Your choice!

^ ^ ^

Retarded CA transplant commie.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Funny how the media does not talk about fat people that don’t take care of themselves or why Fauci can’t give an answer on natural immunity for those that have already been infected. If your in poor physical condition, it’s obvious that you have a much greater chance of suffering more severe consequences from any illness. I suggest that we mandate that fat people lose weight. Let’s start with fat liberals, if they are too obese, then they can’t go into a restaurant or go to work for an employer who has more than 100 employees.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by 222ND
Funny how the media does not talk about fat people that don’t take care of themselves or why Fauci can’t give an answer on natural immunity for those that have already been infected. If your in poor physical condition, it’s obvious that you have a much greater chance of suffering more severe consequences from any illness. I suggest that we mandate that fat people lose weight. Let’s start with fat liberals, if they are too obese, then they can’t go into a restaurant or go to work for an employer who has more than 100 employees.

Weak, incredibly weak....

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
IC B2

A
add Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A

Obesity, heart disease, diabetes, lack of exercise, chronic smoking & drinking, and a chitty diet...

...will all cause far more medical carnage than your liberal/[bleep] obsession, over the Chink Flu.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Weak brains flock together.
Note: Piddler and Biteme.

Piddler, your heros Biteme and Zero will soon be gone from the scene

Book it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Guilty MoFos. LOL

Trump
Pence
Rubio
Desantis
Abbott
All Governors
96% of physicians

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I suggest Bin delete this thread before someone goes full Menopause

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why do dems feel the incessant need to control everything everyone else does or doesn't do? Please explain Paddler.

Your premise is incorrect in that Democrats don't want to control everything you do. You don't have to get vaccinated, but if you don't you have to accept the consequences of your choice. The vaccine mandate is for the same reason people can no longer smoke inside public spaces. Your freedom of choice is restricted when your actions affect others. But you knew that.

Lol, you gotta be the dumbest cocsuckers I've ever seen. Not surprised you're a registered Democrat Retard.

Just remember folks, someone always graduates at the bottom of the class, right Dr. 1.5.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Are the dumbazzes going to wear a mask for the rest of their lives? Hopefully the vaccinated dumbazzes that are wearing a mask will stay the he'll away from me, I sure don't want what they have.

Life is good live it while you can.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Dr Jon Middleton. schitty incompetent Doctor, horrible and evil human being, putting out dangerous medical advice and lies on the Internet

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Knowing that why does the Biden administration feel the need to punish those who are not vaccinated.

It's either an evil leftist plot, or John Nolte has gone full retard.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ission-numbers-as-proof-vax-doesnt-work/

The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world.

In other words, I sincerely believe the organized left is doing everything in its power to convince Trump supporters NOT to get the life-saving Trump vaccine.

The only numbers I care about are HOSPITALIZATIONS and DEATHS. There is simply no question that America’s now dealing with a pandemic that is almost exclusively killing and hospitalizing the unvaccinated.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You'd all be better off if you all went to a covid party and got it over with, one say or the other.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Squidge

It's either an evil leftist plot, or John Nolte has gone full retard.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ission-numbers-as-proof-vax-doesnt-work/

The organized left is deliberately putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world.

In other words, I sincerely believe the organized left is doing everything in its power to convince Trump supporters NOT to get the life-saving Trump vaccine.

The only numbers I care about are HOSPITALIZATIONS and DEATHS. There is simply no question that America’s now dealing with a pandemic that is almost exclusively killing and hospitalizing the unvaccinated.

BS, Biteme jus wans wat bes fo us, man.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Dr Jon Middleton. schitty incompetent Doctor, horrible and evil human being, putting out dangerous medical advice and lies on the Internet

You forgot, pedophile wannabe and a corksucker professionally.

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Biden's mandate gives all those subject to it a choice. Get vaccinated, get tested weekly or get fired. Your choice!

Didn't think that one through, did ya, moron?

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ribka

Hes too stupid to know the CDC stopped counting breakthrough deaths in May and too stupid to look them up in GB and Israel on the internet. I doubt he can decipher this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]host pictures

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Piddler, try to figure this out. A few days ago your CNN heros said the COVID-19 disease count was up 300 percent now from Sept in 2020.

Now, 200 million are double vaxed. Connect dots much?

The more who are vaxed, the more who have COVID-19.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
add Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You'd all be better off if you all went to a covid party and got it over with, one say or the other.

That time has passed...

Page 25 of 26 1 2 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 2500HD, 160user, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 67 invisible), 2,358 guests, and 1,281 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,329
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.