Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Piddler.
Death count pre and post Jab

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trinidad/Tobago C19 death toll.
145 from Mar 2020 to April '21.

1022 died from April -July 2021 after starting the Vaccines.

Gibralter had same spike in death counts after starting the Vaxes.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/20/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Piddler, you are so fughked up.words cant describe it

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Here. Comic relief.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...scared-of-catching-covid-from-handrails/

Fearful London: Falls Soar as People Scared of Catching Covid from Handrails
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Escalator falls at tube stations have increased because Britons are frightened of catching coronavirus if they hold onto the handrails, a London Underground official has said.

Managing Director of London Underground Andy Lord told a Transport for London (TfL) safety panel said the underground railway’s biggest risk of harm is: “falls on escalators caused by people who don’t hold the handrail. There is an issue with the perception that the handrail is not clean because of the pandemic.”

Mr Lord also said that the second most significant factor to blame for the injuries was drunkenness, saying in comments reported by The Telegraph on Thursday: “The other bigger issue is actually intoxication. We have seen a significant spike as the various stages of lockdown have been reduced, with particular spikes initially on Thursday and Friday evenings and then weekends.”

The reluctance to touch handrails comes despite an Imperial College London study finding in February no traces of the Chinese virus in air samples or on shared surfaces on several of London’s trains, buses, Tube stations, or bus depots that researchers had tested.

Londoners’ fear of catching the virus appears to be part of a wider culture of fear that has gripped the nation. A poll from July, taken less than two weeks before the end of the majority of restrictions, found that a combined 79 per cent of Britons felt some level of nervousness over the end of lockdown. More than one-in-five (21 per cent) said they felt “very nervous”, 34 per cent “fairly nervous”, and 24 per cent “not very nervous”. Just 21 per cent said they did not feel nervous “at all”.

Another poll from that time found that most Britons backed the government legally mandating mask-wearing in public spaces, and 70 per cent said they would feel unsafe in crowded areas without them.

An April study found that just eight per cent of Britons said they felt comfortable having physical contact, such as a hug or a handshake, with others during the pandemic.

Other polls since the start of the pandemic also point to Britons wishing to stay further restricted and for there to be even harsher punishments for alleged rule-breakers.

A March poll found that the majority of Britons said they would actually miss some or many aspects of lockdown.

However, Britons were not always so fearful, with the heightened concern of catching coronavirus appearing to be by government design.

A March 13th, 2020, YouGov poll found that most people were not worried about Covid-19, and it was an attitude that had not escaped the attention of government advisors in the early months of the pandemic reaching Europe.

A paper entitled, “Options for increasing adherence to social distancing measures”, dated March 22nd, 2020, published by the government on May 5th was discussed at a meeting of the influential Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) meeting on March 23rd of that year.

Under a section entitled “Persuasion”, the advisors from SAGE’s behavioural science sub-group the Scientific Pandemic Insights Group on Behaviours (SPI-B) noted that “a substantial number of people still do not feel sufficiently personally threatened” by the Chinese virus.

SPI-B went on to advise: “The perceived level of personal threat needs to be increased among those who are complacent, using hard-hitting emotional messaging. To be effective this must also empower people by making clear the actions they can take to reduce the threat.”

Indeed, some of the government messaging appeared to take on board the message that Britons needed to feel more “personally threatened”, using such “hard-hitting emotional messaging” such as the January ad campaign that claimed that seeing a friend for coffee could “cost lives”, or the dramatic videos of coronavirus patients in hospital which London Assembly Member David Kurten condemned as “emotionally manipulative propaganda”.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 09/20/21.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Vaccine mandates are exactly like seatbelt mandates in that they are driven by Insurance Carriers looking to lower their payouts.

There is no question that the vaccinated populace has lower health care costs than the non-vaccinated populace. Exactly like seat belt wearing populace has lower health care costs than those who do not wear seat belts.

I suppose many will discuss the reasons that those adults vaccinated for C-19 have significantly lower health care costs. But that discussion will not change the fact that the disparity exists.

I personally feel that a mandate for either is unconstitutional. So are building codes and zoning ordinances. But lots of people here love them.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Vaccine mandates are exactly like seatbelt mandates in that they are driven by Insurance Carriers looking to lower their payouts.

There is no question that the vaccinated populace has lower health care costs than the non-vaccinated populace. Exactly like seat belt wearing populace has lower health care costs than those who do not wear seat belts.

I suppose many will discuss the reasons that those adults vaccinated for C-19 have significantly lower health care costs. But that discussion will not change the fact that the disparity exists.

I personally feel that a mandate for either is unconstitutional. So are building codes and zoning ordinances. But lots of people here love them.

^^^^^^
Got jabbed five times in his ass

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The United States has the most expensive and least effective healthcare system in the developed world. To me, ‘that’ is a much bigger problem than Covid or Covid shot mandates. If businesses (via their insurance carriers) really gave a schit...instead of mandating just Covid shots...why don’t they mandate something that would fix ‘that’...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This Covtardedness is by far the worst problem in US healthcare presently

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Corruption and special interests.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
A
add Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A

Have you let the wife leave the house yet or encouraged her to fully, lovingly, embraced the grandkids?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Piddler, you are so fughked up.words cant describe it

His patients seem to be able to put it in words.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by add

Have you let the wife leave the house yet or encouraged her to fully, lovingly, embraced the grandkids?

Do you keep women as slaves in your World?

Do you tell your wife where she can go or who she may talk to or embrace?

How's that work out for you?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 26 of 26 1 2 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1minute, 160user, 1badf350, 257 mag, 2500HD, 1Longbow, 62 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,184
Posts18,503,326
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.