Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
805 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mirage243
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Looks to me like he was asking the price of the Amaxs you had. Probably would have bought them if it was somewhat of a deal as he didn’t need them that bad. Is there more to the PM than what you posted? I personally don’t see anything wrong with him passing up your bullets especially since they weren’t even the 168BT he was looking for.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jmdriver
Yeah they weren’t the bullets he was looking for. He asked what you wanted for the “other” bullets and decided he didn’t want them because he had enough of the “other” bullet. Pretty simple. Don’t be a puzzy and start a bitch thread about nothing.

I actually said there was NO NEED FOR ME TO BUY WHAT I WASNT LOOKING FOR AT MIDWAY AFTER HE BACKED OUT OF HIS OFFER!!!!
DID I SAY HE MADE AN OFFERING AND BACKED OUT YES OFFERED A BULLET I WAS NOT ASKING FOR THEN BACKED OUT!!!!!!

Thank you for your SUPPORT.

Last edited by 1holeaddict; 09/23/21.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
INTERNET FIIIIIIGHT!!!! Anybody wanna buy a compass?

M
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1holeaddict
Yeah they weren’t the bullets he was looking for. He asked what you wanted for the “other” bullets and decided he didn’t want them because he had enough of the “other” bullet. Pretty simple. Don’t be a puzzy and start a bitch thread about nothing.

I actually said there was NO NEED FOR ME TO BUY WHAT I WASNT LOOKING FOR AT MIDWAY AFTER HE BACKED OUT OF HIS OFFER!!!!
DID I SAY HE MADE AN OFFERING AND BACKED OUT YES OFFERED A BULLET I WAS NOT ASKING FOR THEN BACKED OUT!!!!!!

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Mac1978
INTERNET FIIIIIIGHT!!!! Anybody wanna buy a compass?

No need for a compass. But I am in the market for a rear window mount winch or federal auto match ammo!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I didn't back out, how many you wanna buy at the current Midway price? I got em, in stock.

JUST ANOTHER REPLY SHOWING HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ACTUALLY ARE, KEEP DIGGING CHINA ISNT THAT FAR!!!!
WAIT I WILL SEND YOU CASH FOR A BULLET I DID NOT EVEN POST THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF THE MONTH, YOU ALREADY ATE ALL YOUR DRUGS, AND YOUR DISABILITY CHECK WAS ALL GONE LAST WEEK!!!

Last edited by 1holeaddict; 09/23/21.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
As a bystander, I've got to say I was expecting way more from the PM to justify an entire thread.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

JUST ANOTHER REPLY SHOWING HOW UNEDUCATED YOU ACTUALLY ARE, KEEP DIGGING CHINA ISNT THAT FAR!!!!
WAIT I WILL SEND YOU CASH FOR A BULLET I DID NOT EVEN POST THAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ITS THE THIRD WEEK OF THE MONTH, YOU ALREADY ATE ALL YOUR DRUGS, AND YOUR DISABILITY CHECK WAS ALL GONE LAST WEEK!!!

need anymore Federal Auto Match at 4.5 cents each 😁

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Do any of you remember Y2K? All the hype, fear, buildup.....and then nothing? Damn, I have lost 10 minutes of my life I will never get back reading this thread.

Last edited by 101guns; 09/23/21.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by EdwardG
Originally Posted by CBinNH
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

When the big majority of posts are on the Classifieds, it’s a red flag for me…….

Guess that makes me trouble too.

I am also guilty

Yep.......

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by gemby58
I delt with 1holeaddict a few times,, he was good to go with me

He bought some of your $1/rd .22lr ammo? I’d be taking his back too!

lol!!!

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 805

Looks to me like he was asking the price of the Amaxs you had. Probably would have bought them if it was somewhat of a deal as he didn’t need them that bad. Is there more to the PM than what you posted? I personally don’t see anything wrong with him passing up your bullets especially since they weren’t even the 168BT he was looking for.

It would be hard for me to get upset over that kind of conversation, for sure......

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I got half a box of Minimags available for $512.00 plus shipping.

If they're reloads, I'll take em'!

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Mirage sounds like a loose cannon......SHEEESH!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by nyrifleman
I'd like to hear 1holeaddict's side of the story before rendering judgment.

He's more than welcome to come on here and tell it, I'll tear his ass up if he does. I've been helped by so many good guys on here, and I've helped a bunch myself. I see the classifieds as a place to buy and sell sheit you aren't using, or to help somebody who can't find what they need. If you are here to flip purely for profit, you should pay Rick a fee.

The classified cowboys are thick here.

Who the hell would trust the low lives who run off-grid businesses here and pay no fees, commissions, licenses, or taxes? They're not here to be anyone's friend or to contribute to the form.

They're here to sucker members and fill up their gun show tables or simply to profit off the free forum and its members. Many are out and out cons...beware of the "it's to help a neighbor's kid" type BS! They're the first to jump on the "Free to a kid" offers.

Screw them!

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Fugkin go time now!! Where’s Mirage? Time to defend your mommas titty’s honor!

That was great. LMFAO Made this entire thread worth reading. I’m laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Fuggin internet shyster. You're all the same. You're obvious and not here for any other reason than to profit.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm
As a bystander, I've got to say I was expecting way more from the PM to justify an entire thread.

No joke. Mirage owes this guy an apology. He should pay Rick a fee for taking up useless bandwidth.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I’ve had good dealings with 1holeaddict and Gemby58. Wouldn’t hesitate to deal with either again.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I am sorry but I don't see anything that
1hole did wrong

I have to admit BEFORE he spoke up I thought wow he really did something low

but unless I am missing something I don't see anything that deserves this call out

I would have no issue trading with him

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (35, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6 invisible), 1,419 guests, and 857 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,511
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.