Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by reivertom
They must have read my nastygrams I sent them with every empty SASE they sent me begging for money,

If they are a BRM.. Business Reply Mailer, where they pay for the postage..... they have to pay for it, period... there is NO refusing it.
So if you use shipping tape and apply it to a cinderblock or something even heavier, they have to pay for that, which is a high postal rate.

As long as it is under 70 lbs. a customer over on the coast, was trying to get off some company's mailing list, and all the requests under the sun never got a response... so her best friend who was the local post master told her the above.....so her son had just bought new tires for his Toyota pickup, and had 4 bald 31 x 10.50 tires. She taped those BRM to each one, and had them shipped. Per each one postage was well over $50.

She got a scathing letter from the advertisers Company CEO, which she happily framed and put on the wall behind her desk.

She never got any more mailers..... you want to get off the NRA's and all of their advertisement.... try that... it'll work every time., and certainly gets their attention. I've done it myself by using a cinderblock....and it definitely worked.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Even if La Pierre is out, it seems to be too little too late for me.

I understand the ideal they were aiming for but they've become a money grabbing bureaucracy.

If a business were to take the same amount of time to remove a problem as the NRA has, they would fail too.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
like a [bleep] word of that is true. laughing Y'all been pranked by a satire site

Well if you didnt have 99% of the site on box turtle locked up tight ignore cause of your delicate feelings.
You might have seen the post that knew it was a joke..

Brilliant observation anyways Inspector Clouseau....

🥴🥴🥴👍👍👍😄😄😄

lololol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by reivertom
They must have read my nastygrams I sent them with every empty SASE they sent me begging for money,

I have done that too. I would imagine they get quite a bit of that, and they still haven't taken a clue.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How many orphans would be created if Americans are disarmed and unable to defend themselves against a progressive fascist government like that of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union?

You can already see the Dems attempting to turn our country into their fascist utopia with a one party state. Their attempting to control ever aspect our lives, destroy our economy under the guise of “fighting” global warming and packing the Supreme Court so they can freely ignore the constitution and laws. If they are successful the USA will be a fascist utopia. Evil flourishes when good men are unable to fight it.

How many orphans will be created if citizens are unable to defend themselves against thugs like Trayvon, Michael Brown and George Floyd? There would be a lot more dead if Dems violate our civil rights by violating the 2nd amendment.

If he was serious about stopping murders he would make society a lot tougher on criminals and make it so every honest citizen could carry concealed weapons to defend themselves and others. Oh, and make it legal for citizens to kill criminals who are committing violent crimes like robbery and assault without consequences.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by renegade50
Read the article.
It sounds like a sarcastic anti gun peice......

You beat me to it.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the Article were true, you’d be able to hear ole WATCH4QUEERS crying all the way from Alaska

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
its a satire website..says so right at the bottom

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (16penny, 007FJ, 02bfishn, 160user, 10gaugeman, 16gage, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,435
Posts18,470,821
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.