Print Thread
Hop To
Page 57 of 57 1 2 55 56 57
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Open up the morning campfire....
see the above post by Stumpy... who the hell put 50 cents in Stumpy's nickel slot this morning?

He lives for insults so he can counter with plenty of pictures of how great he is, even tho he often uses stuff he's been posting for 20 years....

and you can never endure a Stumpy thread without his signature, gun in the water fascination, next to a dead fish...
guess he just shoots into the water near the fish and the concussion of it kills or knocks the fish out.

Real Tarzan sort of guy, ain't he?

and if you haven't noticed, Schtick is on the "Whoever has the most worn out Rusty Guns wins" Contest, that he thinks he has hands down.

but you have to give credit where Credit is due... NO ONE on the planet makes as much out of their delusions in life, with 2 remaining brain cells as Schtick does....and no one knows anyone, who can make a bar of soap last a year or two the way Schtick can...

Schtick is a legend and hero to the American Transient and Prepper Communities nationwide. Heck he even brew his own beer from his own urine...
How's that for a prepared kinda guy?

a Campfire legend in his own mind....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Kudos for your Opiate Addled Cherry Stripe Vagina Monologue,as you wax eloquent on your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqktitude...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Didja' call Sierra in a High Pitched Nasal Whine and reference how badly you NEED to feel "connected" and that you alone could curb the Twatly Trifecta into The Kchuntly Quartet due your "prowess"? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that exist,as you "get" to "flaunt" your Imagination and Pretend,while quantifying that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you repeatedly fixate my bodily functions,with your Bathroom Fantasies. Perhaps try more punctuation? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

I sure hope there ain't a K22 HS enroute,as you feverishly Google same. As an aside,on a "normal"(for you) day,just how many times do you think about me? What am I wearing? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,as you unveil your countless Homoerotic Fantasies.

Pardon the dust,as you water same with your tears.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well taking pictures of bullets and triggers isn't worth getting the Nikon out, taking the pictures and transferring them to the computer, then through postimages putting the pictures up for people who undoubtedly have seen bullets and triggers before.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

There is ZERO fhuqking need,for you to expound upon how The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to cite the "particulars" involving "The Nikon" and I doubt anyone could slight the haste in which you can source your Wanton Man Lust FAVORITE ala Google,faster than you could "do" anything in the firsthand. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Anywhoo..back to your exceptionally WELL founded Insecurities and the fhuqking HILARITY of fueling same,with wares that simply exist. Hint.

There's NO slighting the veracity of THE Kchuntly Quartet,as you gals are fiercely formidable in your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude! Fortunately for you Do NOTHING Kchunts,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can at least "afford" to "contribute",even though you gotta STEAL the pixels to do so. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

I'll give it a bit,before checking Today's Mail,though you gals spell/apply it Male. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) hearts.

Sierrra's phone number: 1 (800)-223-8799. It's "priced" right for you gals too.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well while you were taking pictures I ran the dogs, loaded some 260 ammo, found my favorite coyote call and am about to go shoot said 260. Have fun with your pixels!

Dog I rescued in January

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than The Texas Version of EVERYTHING and there is NO need for you to reiterate that glaring obvious...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Cite the "volume"of "some 260" fodder and the "particulars" slated to said piece of fhuqking schit. Pardon slamming a G2 LRHSi 4.5-18x aboard THE Baddest Mother Fhuqker On The Planet(BMFOTP),which just "might" be a cajoled 700 in a HEAVY A2(thanks Dick Davis),wearing AICS DBM Smooches,a Shilen Double-Ounce S/S fire control system,1913 rail(25MOA),40 MOA 'Horn's and a straight receiver diameter 1.350" PN spout. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Pardon wares that simply exist. Hint.

I'm VERY "surprised" that you can't even summons your own Avatar and Google Pixels are as close as you can get with "The Nikon". The Kchuntly Quartet is "firing" on all cylinders,due your "brazen" stance and "leadership". Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for Lying,Crying,Whining and Trying.

What do you "do" for a "living" again,which mandates your Drooltard Delusional Brokedick Dumbfhuqktitude?!? HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
That is a nice example of a safe queen it truly is. No my 260 in not nearly as expensive as that thing but it shoots just fine. It is however put together on a Remington 700 action that needs the firing pin hole bushed and it's trigger is a lowly Timney. The barrel being a Rem sporter weight barrel made by who knows who throated for standard non match bullets meaning lots of "jump". Still it shoots. The scope is a SWFA 10-42. Interestingly I took some of your advice in collecting parts and will get around to ordering a Criterion barrel for it when both of these 260 barrels I have are shot out (assuming the second barrel shoots as good as the one in the receiver presently). But I need to go out to the shooting bench 75 yards from the front door and test this last batch of loads. And without a doubt you can take some fine pictures, have to say I appreciate them most of the time. By the way the brass I just loaded is Nosler, not impressed as the primer pockets need uniforming, some so tight it is hard to seat them all the way. Sucks. In fact I had to find an old LEE hammer/pin/primer from a LEE loader to seat them. Fuggit.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

You suck a mean ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

No wonder (3) dudes driving Donkeys and throwing rocks,wiped Texas off the fhuqking map. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

1000 words on a 1-8" RPM #3 Hart 260AI,in a MacaMillion. Ogle same,while "living" vicariously...as you cajole a notion for "bushing" a pin hole and "talking" throat geometry,upon wares you never shoot or will ever "shoot out". Kiss,find pressure and rock on. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" with your Retardation. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for fhuqking TRYING though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Idiots laugh at anything.

Idiots go apoplectic at shiny things.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Idiots laugh at anything.

Idiots go apoplectic at shiny things.
Originally Posted by Seafire
see the above post by Stumpy... who the hell put 50 cents in Stumpy's nickel slot this morning?

He lives for insults so he can counter with plenty of pictures of how great he is, even tho he often uses stuff he's been posting for 20 years....

and you can never endure a Stumpy thread without his signature, gun in the water fascination, next to a dead fish...
guess he just shoots into the water near the fish and the concussion of it kills or knocks the fish out.

and if you haven't noticed, Schtick is on the "Whoever has the most worn out Rusty Guns wins" Contest, that he thinks he has hands down.

but you have to give credit where Credit is due... NO ONE on the planet makes as much out of their delusions in life, with 2 remaining brain cells as Schtick does....and no one knows anyone, who can make a bar of soap last a year or two the way Schtick can...

Schtick is a legend and hero to the American Transient and Prepper Communities nationwide. Heck he even brew his own beer from his own urine...

That was funny John.
Always good to read your stuff.

W. Bill

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Seafire

GREAT POST you hit the nail on the head.
smile

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Unlike you and your safe queens I have been out shooting twice today. Them old pictures of rifles your always posting, I suppose they are all rusted into dust by now. Maybe you should build a couple new ones?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]picture hosting

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Rickety,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST and fortunately for you that is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist and shooting upon a scale your pointy head simply could not begin to fhuqking fathom. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You be SURE to cite any/all Splendid Pixels that are "unfair" to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". I mean besides ALL Of them. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

If only in "fairness","your" is a VERY big word for you. Kudos upon another successful GoogleFu! Feel free to disregard wares that exist and laude the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in extolling Stolen Pixels. Hint.

Ooooooopsie! Fhuqking LAUGHING!

My beloved G-12 got the dreaded "E18 lens error" code in Today's dusty conditions. Yerked the battery and am trying to dry things out,but purchased another just in case. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

In fairness,am only expecting (1) new rifle to arrive this week,but it's tough to count on with all the dust. How many times a day,do you think about me?

Hint.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Is Leupold hate like the hate people have for anyone who has been vaccinated against COVID?

"Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

It's like people are scared or nervous about using a Leupold at first. Later, once they've had one for a while, they aren't fearful any longer.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Rickety,

It's your Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST and fortunately for you that is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon wares that exist and shooting upon a scale your pointy head simply could not begin to fhuqking fathom. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

You be SURE to cite any/all Splendid Pixels that are "unfair" to your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". I mean besides ALL Of them. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

If only in "fairness","your" is a VERY big word for you. Kudos upon another successful GoogleFu! Feel free to disregard wares that exist and laude the Sweet "Satisfactions" that are your's,in extolling Stolen Pixels. Hint.

Ooooooopsie! Fhuqking LAUGHING!

My beloved G-12 got the dreaded "E18 lens error" code in Today's dusty conditions. Yerked the battery and am trying to dry things out,but purchased another just in case. Hint.

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

In fairness,am only expecting (1) new rifle to arrive this week,but it's tough to count on with all the dust. How many times a day,do you think about me?

Hint.

I hate auto focus BS, like my old Minolta film spinners best.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Eve,

No NEED to try out for The Team,you are assuredly a Dumb enough Fhuqk to join The Kchuntly Quartet and morph it into the Fist Fhuqking Karens...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It's like some folks actually shoot,but on the bright side...you and your ilk "get" to read about it. Hint. Fhuqking Laughing!

God Bless your poor poor(literally) heart,for TRYING.

Hint.

Fhuqkin LAUGHING!.............

Rickety,

It's your fhuqking Imagination,simply Pretend with it as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only in "fairness",I've never owned a DLSR or P&S that didn't allow Manual focus. Your fhuqking STUPIDITY never disappoints in it's Magnificent Grandeur,especially when you are TRYING your hardest. Hint. Fhuqking laughing!

Oooooooooooospie! Looks like another Gen2 2-12x landed. Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jabeeebuss, that thing is as ugly as stinky itself. Maybe some rust will help.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pardon wares that exist,you Fist Fhuqking Crying Karens. Hint.

Use your Imagination,to Pretend it ain't so. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie! Another one?!? Hint.

Bless your heart for Lying,Crying,Trying and Whining.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

Page 57 of 57 1 2 55 56 57

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 16penny, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 57 invisible), 2,106 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,908
Posts18,498,216
Members73,983
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.