Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by SamOlson

Love the green machine, working okay?

Honestly dude I think it’s a time bomb. Fluid leaking out around the pto, and it doesn’t have the lift ability it should. But she pulls out big fugking trees, I can tell you that! Had the tires squatted and spinning like I was at a tractor pull on dry pavement for one lol. I’ll run her till she don’t. Fugking love that tractor

MAGA

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Honestly dude I think it’s a time bomb. Fluid leaking out around the pto, and it doesn’t have the lift ability it should. But she pulls out big fugking trees, I can tell you that! Had the tires squatted and spinning like I was at a tractor pull on dry pavement for one lol. I’ll run her till she don’t. Fugking love that tractor

That’s what happens when you pay for paint.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave

That’s what happens when you pay for paint.

Obviously.

MAGA
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The old Deeres don't ever really time bomb.....they just get to where they won't pull your pecker out of a lard pail anymore.

I am MAGA.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I pulled a 2wd Ford F150 from a yard, grass, with my Toyota. I had a whiskey when it was done.

I tried to deal with a Jesus fan that wanted to purchase a 500 gallon propane tank from me that was upset that I wouldn't take a check from him for $80 because he had a Jesus Fish on his 2wd truck (another 2wd truck guy). After only getting $40, the max for 1 transaction, from Dollar General he said Jesus was telling him he shouldn't buy it. This after a 50 mile one way trip.

I'm tired of people.

Last edited by LongSpurHunter; 09/29/21.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The old Deeres don't ever really time bomb.....they just get to where they won't pull your pecker out of a lard pail anymore.

Guess I should clarify. If the pump goes, or something that serious I ain’t taking out another loan to fix it.

But working it side by side with my neighbors 50 horse LS, I don’t regret a damn thing.

Yet. laugh

MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Started sprucing up the old cabin!
[Linked Image]

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

3-7-77
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I know Sam doesn’t care but I made breakfast and coffee for my youngest and my wife, then dropped my youngest off at school, then fell back asleep, then woke up, bought a 12 pack of Jai Alai, golfed 18, hit the lumber yard and bought a bunch of 2x4s and a sheet of plywood, came home and made chicken Parmesan sandwiches for my family, turned on Magnificent Seven and continued getting schit faced.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Holding down a combine seat, an' leanin' on the steering wheel. smile

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We just made a few for pokers for neighbors.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Holding down a combine seat, an' leanin' on the steering wheel. smile

Loser.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Me & dad drove through the mountains all day. Beautiful weather today.

Cherish those days. Listen to every word he says. Learn all you can and ask all the questions you can think of. Those are the good ol days.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by lochsa
A work trip from lower Selway, Lochsa, upper Selway, McGruder corridor, Red River. Great weather the entire week.

I've been in that country, you bastid. That ain't work!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
I pulled a 2wd Ford F150 from a yard, grass, with my Toyota. I had a whiskey when it was done.

I tried to deal with a Jesus fan that wanted to purchase a 500 gallon propane tank from me that was upset that I wouldn't take a check from him for $80 because he had a Jesus Fish on his 2wd truck (another 2wd truck guy). After only getting $40, the max for 1 transaction, from Dollar General he said Jesus was telling him he shouldn't buy it. This after a 50 mile one way trip.

I'm tired of people.

You traveled 50 miles for an $80 deal?
Damn….

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I know Sam doesn’t care but I made breakfast and coffee for my youngest and my wife, then dropped my youngest off at school, then fell back asleep, then woke up, bought a 12 pack of Jai Alai, golfed 18, hit the lumber yard and bought a bunch of 2x4s and a sheet of plywood, came home and made chicken Parmesan sandwiches for my family, turned on Magnificent Seven and continued getting schit faced.

And anything you build with that lumber has to be approved by the cucks running your HOA. Lol. What is the approved paint scheme?

MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

I found Jai Alai for about a month in one of my local beer stores but it disappeared. But the Laguintas little sump’m sump’m has showed up again.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

And anything you build with that lumber has to be approved by the cucks running your HOA. Lol. What is the approved paint scheme?

I bought 6 1x8's and 6 treated 2x6's and it was 360 bucks!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dang. Were those boards all 30ft long?

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The backsplash I did today, glass. Pics of pics on the new android ph... f-ck the Andriod going to order an unlocked I phone tomorrow.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Ate at a truck stop restaurant and got the chits and some vomiting too... That should bring smiles to the mean people.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

499 members (1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 1OntarioJim, 1minute, 2500HD, 55 invisible), 2,079 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,273
Posts18,505,012
Members73,998
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.