Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hey guys...any of you still think that the reason Republicans lose so many elections is because of the Blacks, Gays and Indians?

Well...you are wrong if you think that.

It's white folks. Supposedly conservative white folk.

It's your neighbors and fellow church goers.

It's these woke, fence sitting fuggers like Tarqueen that are offended by everything and vote their "beliefs".

Time to stop blaming demographics that don't hardly vote or number in the high millions.

I bet half the "conservatives" here didn't vote for Trump.

It don't take much sleuthing to find them.

I am MAGA.
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Who really knows. I think most have come to the correct conclusion that voting doesn’t really matter, from class president to clown in chief.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
But they put out pretty quick

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Been playing that tune to myself since the 80's.

Repukes and Demonrats uniparty.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Been playing that tune to myself since the 80's.

Repukes and Demonrats uniparty.

I understand that being loyal to a fault is a bad thing.

But these "conservative" pricks would vote for a Democrat if they liked his tie better than the Republican's.

It's astonishing to me.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Hey guys...any of you still think that the reason Republicans lose so many elections is because of the Blacks, Gays and Indians?

It's these woke, fence sitting fuggers like Tarqueen that are offended by everything and vote their "beliefs".

Time to stop blaming demographics that don't hardly vote or number in the high millions.

I think an even bigger problem is all the conservatives--more than 50% according to estimates--who don't vote at all.

Then you have whiners like Steve4102 who encourage people NOT to vote. If as many people in conservative districts in Georgia had voted in the Senate run-off election as voted in the general election in 2020, we would not be facing Biden's $3.5 trillion welfare expansion and tax increase bill.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As Rush used to say, a moderate is a gutless liberal!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I thought you died from the super deadly covid virus? Are you a ghost?

Originally Posted by IndyCA35

I think an even bigger problem is all the conservatives--more than 50% according to estimates--who don't vote at all.

Then you have whiners like Steve4102 who encourage people NOT to vote. If as many people in conservative districts in Georgia had voted in the Senate run-off election as voted in the general election in 2020, we would not be facing Biden's $3.5 trillion welfare expansion and tax increase bill.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jim is not wrong. I've realized I'm the only one on the planet that shares all of my political views. So sometimes you just hold your nose and vote for the closest candidate. That closest candidate is never a Democrat and more government is never the right answer.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Taking the high road is a sure way to end up losing.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Remsen

We had a Senator here years ago.

Conrad Burns.

We used to say he was a terrible crook.....but he was our crook.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Barry fugging Goldwater said that.

Well...not word for word.

I am MAGA.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Fatcity67: ANYONE.... who thinks the demonrats and the Republicans are one and the same is bordering on lunacy!
ONE instance depicting the vast differences in demonrats and Republicans - review the recent (last 16 years or so - remember these are lifetime appointments) Supreme Court Justices appointed by Republicans versus those appointed by demonrats!
Sheesh - pay attention man, PLEASE!
It is stupid people (like yourself?) who allow demonrats into office.
Another example, Republican President Donald J. Trump led this country to energy self sufficiency via policies and pipelines etc - stupid people then elected demonrat china joe biden and his ho and they immediately shut down pipelines and went to work attacking our energy industries - notice the price hikes in vehicle fuels and natural gas? And then demonrat china joe biden tried to beg the Saudi's (to no avail!) to "bail him out" - were you asleep during this time period?
Oil hit a mid-day price of $80.00 (eighty dollars!) a barrel a few days ago - under demonrat china joe biden and his ho's adminstration.
Let alone what the Republicans tried to do and got a good start on doing at our southern border and the resulting diminishment of illegal aliens there at back then!
Are you smart enough to see/comprehend what the demonrats have done and are doing to our now "open" southern border and the resulting hordes and legions and caravans of undesirables beeing allowed in and to stay by demonrats?
Double Sheesh.
My God man pay attention.
Sad.
For ANYONE to say or contend there is no difference between demonrats and Republicans today is simply an idiotic utterance!
Republicans are far from perfect but they are far and away BETTER for our country and for our Constitutional Rights than demonrats - of that there can be NO righteous disagreement.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Barry fugging Goldwater said that.

Well...not word for word.

I worked on his NV campaign back in high school. He was a Great American and a lot like Trump, but much smarter.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Many people don't even know what it means to be a conservative. Let alone vote for one. Trump implemented more conservative things in his 4 years than the so called conservatives had in a lifetime. Yet they hated his guts. People like Carl Rove and Bush. They are only conservatives in name, nothing more. What will it all matter now though, with rigged elections. They have taken the vote away from us men. We are only left with one option. Well two. The later being allow our republic to die.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Fatcity67: ANYONE.... who thinks the demonrats and the Republicans are one and the same is bordering on lunacy!
ONE instance depicting the vast differences in demonrats and Republicans - review the recent (last 16 years or so - remember these are lifetime appointments) Supreme Court Justices appointed by Republicans versus those appointed by demonrats!
Another example, Republican President Donald J. Trump led this country to energy self sufficiency via policies and pipelines etc - stupid people then elected demonrat china joe biden and his ho and they immediately shut down pipelines and went to work attacking our energy industries - notice the price hikes in vehicle fuels and natural gas? And then demonrat china joe biden tried to beg the Saudi's (to no avail!) to "bail him out" - were you asleep during this time period?
Oil hit a mid-day price of $80.00 (eighty dollars!) a barrel a few days ago - under demonrat china joe biden and his ho's adminstration.
Let alone what the Republicans tried to do and got a good start on doing at our southern border and the resulting diminishment of illegal aliens there at back then!
Are you smart enough to see/comprehend what the demonrats have done and are doing to our now "open" southern border and the resulting hordes and legions and caravans of undesirables beeing allowed in and to stay by demonrats?
Double Sheesh.
Sad.
For ANYONE to say or contend there is no difference between demonrats and Republicans today is simply an idiotic utterance!
Republicans are far from perfect but they are far and away BETTER for our country and for our Constitutional Rights than demonrats - of that there can be NO righteous disagreement.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You obviously have not been paying attention. I give you Mitt Romney as an example.

Carry on…

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Very, very few true conservatives reside in D.C.

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Double Sheesh.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

You obviously have not been paying attention. I give you Mitt Romney as an example.

Carry on…

And Chief Justice Roberts

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hey! There's no more mean tweets!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Interestingly, I just last night watched "Kill All Ones" - a Scifi on "Electric Dreams" video. We aren't that far from there, and headed there.

Edit: That should read "Kill All Others".auto correct with no proof reading.....

Last edited by las; 09/30/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

273 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 36 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,301 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,320
Posts18,526,412
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.