You sure got a pretty mouth!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by hanco; 09/16/21.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antelopedundee
If he has the funds I don't know why he can't be made to refund for the orders that he has yet to fulfill; or maybe his old man should.

If he had put half as much effort into making his business a reputable place to buy things, instead of conning people out of their money, he'd have an established business with a good income.

Some people just aren't wired that way.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I am surprised that he is continuing to steal oxygen.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder why it's taking so long to convict this douche.

Last edited by High_Noon; 09/19/21.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Even in normal conditions the criminal justice system grinds slow.

Throw Covid into the mix, with closed court systems, criminals running free due to being released, high crime escalating even more in Houston, adding to court date clogs, and extension dates filed by defense attys...

I figure getting a final disposition in the multiple cases this idiot has against him may take awhile yet.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Even in normal conditions the criminal justice system grinds slow.

Throw Covid into the mix, with closed court systems, criminals running free due to being released, high crime escalating even more in Houston, adding to court date clogs, and extension dates filed by defense attys...

I figure getting a final disposition in the multiple cases this idiot has against him may take awhile yet.

I'd guess he and his attorney are trying to roll all the complaints into one jail-free plea, with restitution that no one will ever see a dime of.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
How is it that this company isn't a site sponsor?

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
He violated a 75k Personal Bond, probably paid for with stolen funds. More than likely Harris County is going to eat that money up and misuse it.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
He supposedly started another mail order business LuxuryChronometer, LLC while out on bond per someone at snipershide.

[Linked Image from uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com]

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GreenArmyGuy
He violated a 75k Personal Bond, probably paid for with stolen funds. More than likely Harris County is going to eat that money up and misuse it.

A "Personal Bond" in Texas doesn't really involve money. It just says if you don't show up, you owe "$_____".

They are let out of jail without having to pay.

The bad part is, the judges very, very seldom make the defendant pay the amount of bond even when violated.

It's like getting the illegals to sign that will show up for a hearing date, then turning them loose. crazy

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This might be one of ya'lls page, but it provides periodic updates. Found this one funny.

Originally Posted by Optics and Ammo Scam facebook page
Opticsandammo scam warning Facebook page

Fan Page · September 2 at 9:47 AM ·

So Christopher Eustice violated his bond back in March and got picked up and spent 60 days in jail and had another Felony charge added. After his 60 days his dad convinced the Judge to let him out to wait on his court. The judge gave him a $75,000 bond for each charge. The Judge put conditions on his bond, Christopher was to surrender his passports, not contact any Complainants, Not possess any firearms, ammunition or other weapons, submit to random urinalysis, not use any alcohol or controlled substance, and he was prohibited from conducting business online or through social media and that he shut down Opticaandammo website. To monitor Christopher’s online activity the Judge ordered that he install tracking software on his computer. After 2 months of Christopher still not installing the tracking software he sent a copy of a receipt saying the software was going to be installed 9-3-21. Christopher then called the tracking software and asked for his money back after telling the court he would have it installed! He then sent several emails to the tracking company threatening to sue them! After this the Judge has revoked his bond and from the looks of the activities page, they have been to get him twice and haven’t picked him up yet. His mother and father should both be charged with helping him! They helped create his “I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT AND WANT GET IN TROUBLE” mentality and have covered for him in every way, so they are just as guilty as he is!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I still believe that he should have been required to issue refunds to those requesting them as long as he had the funds to do so and which Mr Maxwell said that he had those funds.

He who laughs last is slow-witted.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Eustice ordered gold bullion coins from a company, then tried to send them back an empty box and demand a refund. They told him to pound sand and now he is trying to sue them for 20K in his JP court.

Bad news for Eustice is he likely won't be able to make his OCT hearing due to his incarceration.

He just lost his other case where he was banned from a Freddys burger joint for using fake comp meal passes. He tried to sue them 20K because he said he got food poisoning and missed out on a work opportunity that paid $300 an hour.

Eustice also recently updated his LinkedIn profile with a colossal amount of bullsh*t. Apparently opticsand-Scammo is a million dollar enterprise with over $600k in spend a day and he manages stock of over $2.5M (in his parents house......)

His scumbag dad in court has mentioned he helps with the business which makes him complicit in his sons crimes. Anyone with an outstanding issue should file a lein on his house and start bringing some heat.

Last edited by GreenArmyGuy; 09/30/21.
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
This would make a good movie.

FWP Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco
This would make a good movie.

Yea, but who would believe it. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Eustice ordered gold bullion coins from a company, then tried to send them back an empty box and demand a refund. They told him to pound sand and now he is trying to sue them for 20K in his JP court.

Bad news for Eustice is he likely won't be able to make his OCT hearing due to his incarceration.

He just lost his other case where he was banned from a Freddys burger joint for using fake comp meal passes. He tried to sue them 20K because he said he got food poisoning and missed out on a work opportunity that paid $300 an hour.

Eustice also recently updated his LinkedIn profile with a colossal amount of bullsh*t. Apparently opticsand-Scammo is a million dollar enterprise with over $600k in spend a day and he manages stock of over $2.5M (in his parents house......)

His scumbag dad in court has mentioned he helps with the business which makes him complicit in his sons crimes. Anyone with an outstanding issue should file a lein on his house and start bringing some heat.

Wonder if the JP Court informed him the limit of damage/compensation for JP Court in Texas is $10k?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The sad truth is that the State of Texas and its subdivisions couldn't possibly care less what hurts the citizens of the State or any other. They'll protect their own revenue stream and if your interests coincide with theirs you may fare well. Otherwise you're probably just shit outa luck.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
It went up to 20k this year.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Checked, and you are right!

Thanks. smile

(JP's are probably groaning.. LOL)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Actually, it went up "last year", September 1, 2020.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Page 36 of 59 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 58 59

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (219DW, 222Sako, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 49 invisible), 2,414 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,316
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.