Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]

Stupid azz looking bro-mobile.

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Easy, f ucking 18 wheelers and related jerks who swing to the left lane without warning and take t=five miles to pass the other 18 wheeler...

you'd really 'enjoy' Interstate 5 then.....

and then we have a zillion Indians and Pakis out of Canada, and a zillion x a zillion Mexicans out of Mexico...
and they love doing that crap, or tail gating you at night... but they drive all night with their highbeams on anyway....

and then get all pissy and try to run you off the road, if you get next to them where your high beams can distract them....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The modern Jeeps that have every accessory bolted on that J.C. Whitney sells.

I see more and more of them on the roads around here. I think the kids who had low rider Nissan and Toyota trucks have grown up and are driving them.

Douchebag-mobiles.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Obnoxiously loud Harleys. Attention seekers.

You mean the ones that run up and down the farm to
market roads because they don't really know how to
ride and they're scared to ride on the interstate?

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Any vehicle with California Oregon Washington or otherwise similar to plates should all be burning hell one with the drivers

IC B2

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Any car with SB or NC tags. For some reason, they thin it is their god given right to run in the left lane pacing the car beside them. Often below the speed limit. I am getting to where I avoid the interstates around here.

Regards,

Kris

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Most all the things that get me have already been
posted, except for the $500.00 POS with a couple of
thousand worth of stereo and the fugly " rims"

THOSE THINGS THE

TIRES ARE MOUNTED

ON ARE CALLED

WHEELS

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Groids, for whatever reason, driving after dark with headlights off. Getting worse and worse around here.

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Minivans. Nobody who “drives” them knows the first thing about driving. Or getting up to speed limits. Or how to get all the way into the turn lane. Or which driveway is the one they need to turn into. Way they act, it could have been every damn one on the county road until they found “the ONE”.

Runner up are the blue hair vehicles. You know what I mean. GMC Terrain, any Buick crossover, etc. The ones you see and KNOW know the driver is past their shelf life and thinks they have lived long enough to be the self appointed governor of the road, nobody needs to go any faster than fifteen under the limit. Special mention for Cadillac SUV’s. Old women with a double helping of the entitled bitch attribute.

Dishonorable mention goes to the trucks driven by pimple faced brats trying to spend their way to ultimate redneck status. Heavy duty diesel pickups with 6” lift, giant tires sticking out past the fender at least five inches, a 6” chrome stack in the bed, or a five gallon bucket sized exhaust tip, and no muffler. Bonus for the trailer mirrors always extended on narrow azz country roads, on a truck that has never had a trailer behind it in its hard driven life. There is so much stupid on display on the roads it is surprising road rage incidents are no more common than they are.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
There's a lot of things I don't have to deal with in AK that you folks deal with in the lower 48 (of course, I'm familiar, as I've driven to and through all the states)...

One thing we have up here is the conceited / and/or oblivious driver.

We mostly only have 2 lane highways with passing lanes every 5-15 miles. Douchebags here drive 35 in the turns, 65 in the straights, and when there's a passing lane (that's a half mile long) take the entire half mile to pass the damn RV or guy towing a boat.

In the winter, while in 4wd, and driving snow and ice, I save an hour on a 250 mile trip, and get 5 miles better per gallon... the difference is that I don't have to deal with terrorist traffic in the winter.

Intellectual honesty is the most important character trait in human beings.
IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Seafire
Easy, f ucking 18 wheelers and related jerks who swing to the left lane without warning and take t=five miles to pass the other 18 wheeler...

and then we have a zillion Indians and Pakis out of Canada, and a zillion x a zillion Mexicans out of Mexico...
and they love doing that crap, or tail gating you at night... but they drive all night with their highbeams on anyway....

and then get all pissy and try to run you off the road, if you get next to them where your high beams can distract them....

You continually make Oregon look so attractive!!

LOL.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Ranger99
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog
Obnoxiously loud Harleys. Attention seekers.

You mean the ones that run up and down the farm to
market roads because they don't really know how to
ride and they're scared to ride on the interstate?

LOL. Yep. Sporting new Harley logo Leather and a beard and ponytail.

I’ll add big fat assed Welfare Wetback Woman driving new Suburbans. With a load of fat assed kids.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 10/01/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Did a search and couldn’t find any threads. Let’s hear it has to have a motor as we already know about the bicycles. Prius raises my blood pressure 20 points as soon as I see the SOBs (even before they pull out right in front of me) and the Euro vans being driven by a man bun granola eating skinny pants Metrosexual run a close second.

I would own a Prius as second vehicle. Wouldn't be a bad commuter vehicle for the miles I rack up.

What I find obnoxious are the jacked up 4x4 trucks with the 22" rims (or larger) and tires sticking out of the wheel wells. I automatically think, "That thing will never go off road. Not many hard-core off-road guys would want those large rims." Second most annoying is factory vehicles with 20" rims. Not sure why factories can't do 18" for 4x4s. Better off-road performances and plenty of rim to clear most brakes.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
In my area the most obnoxious vehicles are jacked-up Dodge assRam's

Local, obnoxious pos got his big Dodge diesel vandalized a year or so ago. Pos was purposely spewing black smoke on other drivers, thinking it was funny. Someone took exception and tore it up pretty good.

N
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
N
the difference is that I don't have to deal with terrorist traffic in the winter
Ours runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day down here. The only good that’s come from COVID-19 is the lack of Canadian snow birds doing 25 mph with their half million dollar Rvs and SUV they are dragging behind it. There’s not much passing where I live but when you start into the passing lane it is like someone dropped the green flag and when they get to the end all you see is brake lights.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by shootem
The little 2 HP scooter things that go about 18 mph. Always thought there should be a model called the DUI (because that’s why most guys ride them) pronounced DO-e. Or DeathWish, because that has to be what you have to get one of those things out in traffic.

'flave gonna argue that point with you.

LOL ! The Man Bun Beer Run Scooter.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Nestucca
the difference is that I don't have to deal with terrorist traffic in the winter
Ours runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day down here. The only good that’s come from COVID-19 is the lack of Canadian snow birds doing 25 mph with their half million dollar Rvs and SUV they are dragging behind it. There’s not much passing where I live but when you start into the passing lane it is like someone dropped the green flag and when they get to the end all you see is brake lights.

A lot of guys here don't understand what you are saying. Unless they have actually been on that road before. BTDT.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Drivers from the show me state, dumbest bunch of drivers in the country. And so stupid they hate, just because they think its cool. Dip wads all!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Was a fancy big rig truck on the street we lived on as kids. Some hellions had this idea of climbing up on it and dropping a 15 potatoes down them big chrome stacks

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Seafire

You continually make Oregon look so attractive!!

LOL.

make that Oregon is " attractive" is I 5, with all the California, or British Columbia plates on Semis...

Washington gets honorable mention, only because the ones that are all F'ed up, are California Transplants mainly.

Oregon is a good place, minus the government, I 5 and Cal transplants...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 7 of 16 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

178 members (6MMWASP, 2500HD, 358wsm, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 24 invisible), 2,053 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,240
Posts18,485,903
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.