Home
Did a search and couldn’t find any threads. Let’s hear it has to have a motor as we already know about the bicycles. Prius raises my blood pressure 20 points as soon as I see the SOBs (even before they pull out right in front of me) and the Euro vans being driven by a man bun granola eating skinny pants Metrosexual run a close second.
This crap.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by JPro
This crap.

Close thread.

LOL
Originally Posted by deflave
This crap.

Close thread.

LOL

Yup.

Mic drop.
Damn! One would have to drive up hill both ways.
The boxy Mercedes SUV's are just plain fugly !
Originally Posted by gunswizard
The boxy Mercedes SUV's are just plain fugly !

^^^Gay^^^

Originally Posted by WYcoyote
This crap.

Close thread.

LOL

Yup.

Mic drop.

Anytime I park next to one of these pickups, I tape a note with a one dollar bill on the windshield. The note reads, I’m sorry you did not have enough money to completely lift your truck. It must be embarrassing. Here is a dollar to help you finish the lift.
Carolina squat.
Noisy a$$ed Dodge pickups. Not only are they noisy but they blow thick black smoke when they stomp on the pedal. That is all they are noise and smoke.
Or something like this.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
[Linked Image]

Attached picture download.jpeg
Subaru with the obligatory "coexist" sticker.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Did a search and couldn’t find any threads. Let’s hear it has to have a motor as we already know about the bicycles. Prius raises my blood pressure 20 points as soon as I see the SOBs (even before they pull out right in front of me) and the Euro vans being driven by a man bun granola eating skinny pants Metrosexual run a close second.
............................Those little "SMART" cars.........Smart? How about "STUPID" cars!! That is what they should be called.
Buicks. Every one I see is a creeper. I have an irresistible urge to pass them as soon as I come up behind one.
Old VW buses, got caught behind a line of them going 50 down I-10.
Years ago it was those VW buses
for me, it's not so much the vehicle, as it is the driver
Sugarbeet harvest went into full-swing today. Thousands of people on the road sans CDL (because they're farm-exempt) with over 100K #+ trucks running 12+hr shifts 24/7 for the next 2-3 weeks. What could go wrong???????

Lots of folks take "vacation" to go drive beet-trucks during harvest. People who can barely handle a mid-sized sedan running fully-loaded semis. One of the few instances where I wish the automatic transmission had never been invented.........
Originally Posted by flintlocke

Those coexist stickers crack me up. Those tewls are about the most intolerant on the planet of anything that doesn't line up with their agenda.
This crap.

There is this kid that has his black f250 done like this in town. Sticker on his rear windows says Slut Bus. I bet his parents are proud.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
.............Yep.....Don't get behind any orientals driving a Prius or most vehicles for that matter. Worst drivers on the road.
Anything with 22 county plates.
Here in EP? Any vehicle from messiko.
Subaru. Voted most likely to impede flow of traffic.
Prius.
X2 from October-April.
Any vehicle with a coexist or Biden bumper sticker...
Originally Posted by killerv

There is this kid that has his black f250 done like this in town. Sticker on his rear windows says Slut Bus. I bet his parents are proud.

Kid around here has a truck like that with a sticker that says "Louder than your Mom last night". Classy.

Yup!

But them again what kind of a dipshit buys a Scion, a Cube or a Smart car?
That's it, anyone that impedes traffic. And I do not speed. If bicycles would not have been excluded that would have been the answer every time. A kid in Houston wiped out 6 a few days ago.
Obnoxiously loud Harleys. Attention seekers.
Around here it's the blue-haired mouth breathers that drive me nuts. I don't care what they drive. Just get the fugg outta the way. The drive BELOW the speed limit in the left lane, no turn signals, take forever to merge into the turn lane and then leave half their vehicle in the left lane when they do finally get into the turn lane.
Originally Posted by lynntelk
This crap.

Close thread.

LOL

Yup.

Mic drop.

Anytime I park next to one of these pickups, I tape a note with a one dollar bill on the windshield. The note reads, I’m sorry you did not have enough money to completely lift your truck. It must be embarrassing. Here is a dollar to help you finish the lift.

nc law

Most of the idiots doing this also cut out the mufflers.
My brother was heading east on US -2 in the UP of Michigan and was doing his best to stay no more than 5 to 10 miles an hour over the speed limit. And obnoxious tailgater was on his ass and finally when they got to a passing lane the azzhole slowly passed him with his middle finger in the air. Brother noticed he had a Biden bumper sticker. Not sure what kind of vehicle, but does it matter at this point? They stayed fairly close to each other as they were heading to the Big Mac bridge to go south across the lake. The bridge was down to one lane each way. To make a long story short my brother aced this libtard azzhole out as they merged into the 1 southbound lane over the bridge. Bro kept it at about 35 to 40 mph all the way across the bridge. After the bridge my brother got another finger salute from the jerk as he passed. Bro was laughing his azz off all the way.
I'm on the edge of dairy farm country - the most annoying vehicle are the 3 to 5000 gal s#!t tankers hauling liquid cow manure down the roads to the spreaders at the corn fields. They all leak!
[Linked Image from 1.bp.blogspot.com]
This crap.

That sticker makes up for the vehicle.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

In my experience that’s the most polite driver on the road.
Originally Posted by teamprairiedog

Ain't it the truth! Seems the Harley drivers have converted their trucks too. New fad.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by DMc

Ain't it the truth! Seems the Harley drivers have converted their trucks too. New fad.

Hmmmm, sounds like somebody rides a Metric. Just sayin.' wink

Hummers.....saying I have succeeded!
In my area the most obnoxious vehicles are jacked-up Dodge assRam's
I can't stand those P.T Cruiser
There’s a “car club” of these riding around. Caught a pic of this one a few days ago.

There is another, wish I’d gotten pics- so squatted, the backwards hat white plastic frame sunglasses operator looks as if he’s about to launch from a rocket. The back end is about 3” from the pavement and the front is about 4ft high.

Originally Posted by troublesome82

............ You mean those overpriced, status symbol, lemons ? That was a niche market for GM. They catered to those who have more money than brains. They gotta drive something that screams; "LOOK AT ME !!!!!".

You mean like this?

[Linked Image]
And for the Harleys

What is the deal with speakers and sound systems on them???

One “wounded worrier” has one out here. Runs by every afteroon from spending his PTSD money at the pool hall.

The music, it’s super loud. AND NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT, I like mine loud too.

But on those bikes, all you hear is Steve Miller Band screaming and no music. Or like La Grange....HEY HEY HEY HAW HAW HAW.....lol

😂😂🤪🤠😐
Tell that guy he's ruining his gas mileage 'cause he's always driving uphill.

Yep.
Originally Posted by slumlord
There’s a “car club” of these riding around. Caught a pic of this one a few days ago.

There is another, wish I’d gotten pics- so squatted, the backwards hat white plastic frame sunglasses operator looks as if he’s about to launch from a rocket. The back end is about 3” from the pavement and the front is about 4ft high.

Haha.

Young dude from work had a truck “coon hunting” like that.

On the front glass near the a-pillar was a decal that same “majestic magnolia” or “exquisite magnolia” or something chit.

Asked him one day what it was.

He said it’s a car club I’m in.

You sure?

Sounds to me like a gay roller skating club.

He huffed up and walked away.

🤷🤷

Just put them on ignore
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Yep.

In Peoria it is the groid driven black Suburban on huge wheels with skinny tires, gold chain license bracket and two big eyes visible just over the drivers window edge.
Those so called Smart cars piss me off as much if not more than the Priussss and few remaining VW buses. I do laugh at pickups with dual vertical stacks, and their drivers.
They're hard to see at night, that's no doubt! I spent last night in Burmingham AL at an industrial park... It looked like HiViz vests floating around - all scary and stuff.
This crap.

You see a truck in that stance here,
It's got a load of coal or firewood.

I hate the low profile wide mud tires.
Completely retarded.
Big wheels are for brakes and handling.
Ain't happening with off road tires.

Off road tires with big wheels?
No sidewall flex for traction, no flex to protect the bead.

Stupid!
Prius with a Bernie sticker.
Originally Posted by horse1
Sugarbeet harvest went into full-swing today. Thousands of people on the road sans CDL (because they're farm-exempt) with over 100K #+ trucks running 12+hr shifts 24/7 for the next 2-3 weeks. What could go wrong???????

Lots of folks take "vacation" to go drive beet-trucks during harvest. People who can barely handle a mid-sized sedan running fully-loaded semis. One of the few instances where I wish the automatic transmission had never been invented.........

Sounds like Memphis in some ways.

Kid around here has a truck like that with a sticker that says "Louder than your Mom last night". Classy.

Damn! I like that!
Honda Civic with a 130db muffler, that adds about 1hp, and he thinks he’s got a hot rod.
Anyone in front of me blowing vape crap out the window.
Anything the old fudd boomer is driving in the left lane at 55moh with the right turn signal on.
A city bus in front of me, picking up Democrats every two blocks.
Anything the old fudd boomer is driving at a 4 way stop, hands at 10 & 2 and a scared look on his face, not knowing when to go.
While biking around the fjords everyday for years, I was getting passed on the blind corners by a disproportionate number of BMWs.
But the Hondas and Subaru's seemed extra polite.
When I got rudely passed by a Honda, I would think, "That must be some teen age boy driving his mother's car. She is a good driver. "

When I said that to an attorney with a phycology degree, he said that I have selection bias.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selection_bias
Originally Posted by Peddler

No chit

Wish they’d mount the exhaust pipe on the front of those buses

Same with school buses too. Little bastards !!
I don't care what somebody drives, but when their garbage Rap "music" is so loud you can feel the bass in your bones from 200 yards I want to ram their car.
Any and all mobile revenue enhancement units, parked or moving.
I don't guess any cars irritate me , Gooberoos with their gaycrap do somewhat .

Sold a motorcycle hauler trailer to an old guy who collected them , Holsclaw Trailers , he drove a Prius and was as cool and old guy [86yrs. old] as I ever met . He bought his three kids the same car as a gift to them , none of them knew a thing about it , they went to Dad's house and there were fours Toyota Pruis cars in the driveway . All white all identical and handed them the keys .

I went to walmark yesterday evening to buy a new TV remote controller , guy in a new looking black Ford Raptor jacked way up big street wheels low profile tires ,, LOUD . It must have had open exhaust when he pulled up behind me leaving walmarf he did the standard shift fakeroo - put it in neutral and smashed the gas a few times .

I knew he was going to pour the coal to it when I turned left into the right hand lane he took the left lane and of coarse floorboarded it , I did the same just to see how big a difference there was against my old 1998 5.4 Lariat short step bed . I stayed right beside him up to about 65-70mph in a 23 year old truck with 260 factory rated HP .

The exhaust butcher job and the big sassy wheels/tires ruined his trucks performance - but other lads like him think he's the man .

Over .

No chit

Mike Burroughs shoved a Tater way up in the exhaust pipe of Clinton Massie HS football team bus on a friday night football game , monday morning school day it was still there . We laughed and stuff
Easy, f ucking 18 wheelers and related jerks who swing to the left lane without warning and take t=five miles to pass the other 18 wheeler...
Cracker box crossovers. They are the transgenders of vehicles. Neither fish nor fowl. SUV or car. Practical or useful.
Hailing from the state with the most roundabouts, it ain't the what that makes me shake my head - it's the who.
These vehicles are annoying, at least if you're trying to make time in Idaho.

Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
I can't stand those P.T Cruiser

They look like a hearse for hauling dead midgets.

Any vehicle with those insanely too bright, night vision blinding, non-OEM headlights...
Small SUV's driven by women. They're either texting or talking on their cell phones and are are totally unaware of the world around them.
Originally Posted by Deans
Noisy a$$ed Dodge pickups. Not only are they noisy but they blow thick black smoke when they stomp on the pedal. That is all they are noise and smoke.

Get over it. Diesel trucks smoke sometime. I like them better than all the little out of tune small cars with their stinky exhaust fumes.
18 wheeler trying to pass another going up long gradual hills or long flats
Doing 1/100th of a MPH faster.

Same with any other vehicles.

Then they get in front of the vehicle they passed making 0 headway still.
While 1000 m of backed up traffic passes them.

Time to let the bird and horn fly.

Fugging magoo,s.....

I bet a buncha people on here pass like paint drying......

😄😄😄😄😄
Originally Posted by murkydismal
Anything with 22 county plates.

Yup.
I know what that means.

Might add greenie plates too.
Originally Posted by renegade50
18 wheeler trying to pass another going up long gradual hills or long flats
Doing 1/100th of a MPH faster.

Same with any other vehicles.

Then they get in front of the vehicle they passed making 0 headway still.
While 1000 m of backed up traffic passes them.

Time to let the bird and horn fly.

Fugging magoo,s.....

I bet a buncha people on here pass like paint drying......

😄😄😄😄😄

My favorite is the guy or gal doing 4 under the limit who speeds up when I finally get a chance to pass them. Fuggers act like someone dropped a hankie to start a race. Had a hogger, (chubby girl) with Biden sticker on her car pull that one on me a couple of weeks ago. 52 in a 55 and I was doing 65 passing and she was still at my rear bumper. I casually drifted over towards her and woke her up. She backed down.

I love driving a big, unmarked company vehicle. 😀
Really loud cycles, cars & trucks. If they're built & have a cam I don't mind. Seems as though nearly everybody in my area is driving around with no muffler.
I have very few thoughts about what vehicle other people drive.
Tailgaters...

Time for a extended windshield washing session.
Awwww...
Your nice 3hr detail job just went to dogschit with fugged up spots all over it now...

Motorcyclists really hate it too.
All over em and their bling paint and chrome.

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pimpmobiles

Pimpmobiles

LOL!!!!

Burgandy/ Ruby red and mustard brown vinyl roof👍👍👍😄😄😄😄
Is that Flip Wilson?!
Diesel pickups. They're loud, they stink and they are mostly driven by young guys that don't pull s h i t.

Subaru (any model) Prius and Honda Insights.
Prius drivers are the new VW bus drivers. Hate getting behind one.

Any loud rice burner blasting stupid frat boy hip-hop.

Also full size pickup drivers who act as if they are piloting an aircraft carrier. Dude, can you not make a turn over one or two miles per hour? Afraid your teeth are going to fall out or what?

I've never seen one of those lowered butt pick ups. Dumb.
Motor homes in the summer.

Horse1, do they have to drive those down a canyon?

Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Sounds like Memphis in some ways.

Ha, reminded me of the Palouse. 17 year olds driving double trailer grain rigs to the elevators at the bottom of the Snake River canyon. 9%-10% grades, overweight trucks, drivers with little to no experience other than "on the farm".

The road to the elevators runs up the creek behind those green fields. The turns are nasty enough even a good driver can't keep that 2 trailer set up in his lane. Usually at least one "accident" a harvest season on that road, and that's just one elevator.
Dump trucks on the highway!
I know the guys are making an honest living, but 80 mph in a 55 zone? Tailgating, then passing and spewing gravel? Already had to replace two windshields thanks to those death dealers.

I'm in complete agreement about all those previously mentioned. There is a total disregard for courtesy and the rules of the road, and it's getting worse with every passing year.
Originally Posted by ironbender
Motor homes in the summer.

Road toasters according to my wife. Might as well design a vehicle after looking at a kitchen appliance, put a motor and wheels on it, and send blueheads out for a trip.
The old lady in the Lincoln

grain semis
Originally Posted by Remsen
These vehicles are annoying, at least if you're trying to make time in Idaho.

You were probably driving the fast car too!

Dump trucks, with state road trucks a close second.
The little 2 HP scooter things that go about 18 mph. Always thought there should be a model called the DUI (because that’s why most guys ride them) pronounced DO-e. Or DeathWish, because that has to be what you have to get one of those things out in traffic.
Originally Posted by shootem
The little 2 HP scooter things that go about 18 mph. Always thought there should be a model called the DUI (because that’s why most guys ride them) pronounced DO-e. Or DeathWish, because that has to be what you have to get one of those things out in traffic.

'flave gonna argue that point with you.

A friend bought a faded out pink one of those in college, for $100 I think it was. At 49cc it was below the 50cc street vehicle threshold, so one didn't need a motorcycle endorsement nor did some of the traffic laws apply (I think....I can't totally remember). It had a cute basket on the front and a centrifugal clutch. Top speed was maybe 20 MPH and there were some hills it simply wouldn't make it up with a full grown person on it.

We made a lot of beer runs on that thing, sometimes with me riding bitch. It was BAD ASS.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by troublesome82

............ You mean those overpriced, status symbol, lemons ? That was a niche market for GM. They catered to those who have more money than brains. They gotta drive something that screams; "LOOK AT ME !!!!!".

Well, I have an H3, AND a Harley Low Rider....
Prius.
The Subaru or huge Jeep going 55 on a two lane 65MPH highway so they don't waste energy
Anyone passing on a yellow line.

Deputy Fife in tailgating mode.
By me, IMO, it's the soccer mommies in their Honda Odyssey! They think, and drive, like they own the road! You'd think with their "precious" cargo, they wouldn't drive the way they do!
Anything with an Obama or Biden or Clinton or any other fouckin liberal drivel bumper sticker on it.
How about getting stuck behind one of those damn chicken trucks with the feathers and [bleep] flying.
Historically, for me it started with minivans. For some reason minivan drivers drive like their vehicle is powered by a 5-hp Briggs & Stratton. Drive it or PARK it, buddy.

Then I began to notice "little white cars." There seems to be a personality trait that makes the most inconsiderate [bleep] gravitate toward little white cars. I learned to NEVER behind a little white car at a red traffic signal.

These days it's the crossovers. Not only are they ugly as Maxine Waters, but the people who drive them are, I'm certain, folks who traded in minivans. The things should be banned.

Other vehicles I loathe:

1) any vehicle driven by a woman with a phone
2) diesel pickups with 10-inch diameter stacks sticking up outa the bed behind the cab. Sonuvabitch...go get a job driving a real truck and quit pretending. The Dodges with a Cummins six banger are the worst.
3) I still hate minivans
4) I still hate little white cars
5) I still hate crossovers

Most---about 98% of women should not be allowed to drive, and about 70% of male drivers should be riding a bus.

I have wanted a bumper-mounted rocket launcher for years. When the Mad Max days are here full force, I'll have that. Maybe sooner.
Originally Posted by T_Inman

A friend bought a faded out pink one of those in college, for $100 I think it was. At 49cc it was below the 50cc street vehicle threshold, so one didn't need a motorcycle endorsement nor did some of the traffic laws apply (I think....I can't totally remember). It had a cute basket on the front and a centrifugal clutch. Top speed was maybe 20 MPH and there were some hills it simply wouldn't make it up with a full grown person on it.

We made a lot of beer runs on that thing, sometimes with me riding bitch. It was BAD ASS.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Now that's not nice to make fun of Flave.
Would he do that to you?
😄
Tractor/trailers with a dopehead behind the wheel. We're seeing more every day with the driver shortage.
Any GD vehicle with the tires that stick out passed the fender well, füçking rock chucking son's!
Originally Posted by MPat70
Any GD vehicle with the tires that stick out passed the fender well, füçking rock chucking son's!

There is $20 billion worth of construction going on here right now (real...not government). 2000 dump trucks per day, most carrying rock. I think I'm the only one with a crack free windshield and that's because insurance just replaced it.
Saw a bumper sticker that said “CAUTION.. VEHICLE DRIVEN BY OLD ASIAN WOMAN”. Not being racist just reporting the facts. 😁
Originally Posted by GAGoober
How about getting stuck behind one of those damn chicken trucks with the feathers and [bleep] flying.

Saw a bumper sticker that said “CAUTION.. VEHICLE DRIVEN BY OLD ASIAN WOMAN”. Not being racist just reporting the facts. 😁

Cracked me up when someone posted this here grin

Big 4WD's that never see dirt roads.....

Stupid azz looking bro-mobile.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Easy, f ucking 18 wheelers and related jerks who swing to the left lane without warning and take t=five miles to pass the other 18 wheeler...

you'd really 'enjoy' Interstate 5 then.....

and then we have a zillion Indians and Pakis out of Canada, and a zillion x a zillion Mexicans out of Mexico...
and they love doing that crap, or tail gating you at night... but they drive all night with their highbeams on anyway....

and then get all pissy and try to run you off the road, if you get next to them where your high beams can distract them....
The modern Jeeps that have every accessory bolted on that J.C. Whitney sells.

I see more and more of them on the roads around here. I think the kids who had low rider Nissan and Toyota trucks have grown up and are driving them.

Douchebag-mobiles.

You mean the ones that run up and down the farm to
market roads because they don't really know how to
ride and they're scared to ride on the interstate?
Any vehicle with California Oregon Washington or otherwise similar to plates should all be burning hell one with the drivers
Any car with SB or NC tags. For some reason, they thin it is their god given right to run in the left lane pacing the car beside them. Often below the speed limit. I am getting to where I avoid the interstates around here.

Regards,

Kris
Most all the things that get me have already been
posted, except for the $500.00 POS with a couple of
thousand worth of stereo and the fugly " rims"

THOSE THINGS THE

TIRES ARE MOUNTED

ON ARE CALLED

WHEELS
Groids, for whatever reason, driving after dark with headlights off. Getting worse and worse around here.
Minivans. Nobody who “drives” them knows the first thing about driving. Or getting up to speed limits. Or how to get all the way into the turn lane. Or which driveway is the one they need to turn into. Way they act, it could have been every damn one on the county road until they found “the ONE”.

Runner up are the blue hair vehicles. You know what I mean. GMC Terrain, any Buick crossover, etc. The ones you see and KNOW know the driver is past their shelf life and thinks they have lived long enough to be the self appointed governor of the road, nobody needs to go any faster than fifteen under the limit. Special mention for Cadillac SUV’s. Old women with a double helping of the entitled bitch attribute.

Dishonorable mention goes to the trucks driven by pimple faced brats trying to spend their way to ultimate redneck status. Heavy duty diesel pickups with 6” lift, giant tires sticking out past the fender at least five inches, a 6” chrome stack in the bed, or a five gallon bucket sized exhaust tip, and no muffler. Bonus for the trailer mirrors always extended on narrow azz country roads, on a truck that has never had a trailer behind it in its hard driven life. There is so much stupid on display on the roads it is surprising road rage incidents are no more common than they are.
There's a lot of things I don't have to deal with in AK that you folks deal with in the lower 48 (of course, I'm familiar, as I've driven to and through all the states)...

One thing we have up here is the conceited / and/or oblivious driver.

We mostly only have 2 lane highways with passing lanes every 5-15 miles. Douchebags here drive 35 in the turns, 65 in the straights, and when there's a passing lane (that's a half mile long) take the entire half mile to pass the damn RV or guy towing a boat.

In the winter, while in 4wd, and driving snow and ice, I save an hour on a 250 mile trip, and get 5 miles better per gallon... the difference is that I don't have to deal with terrorist traffic in the winter.
Originally Posted by Seafire

and then we have a zillion Indians and Pakis out of Canada, and a zillion x a zillion Mexicans out of Mexico...
and they love doing that crap, or tail gating you at night... but they drive all night with their highbeams on anyway....

and then get all pissy and try to run you off the road, if you get next to them where your high beams can distract them....

You continually make Oregon look so attractive!!

LOL.
Originally Posted by Ranger99

You mean the ones that run up and down the farm to
market roads because they don't really know how to
ride and they're scared to ride on the interstate?

LOL. Yep. Sporting new Harley logo Leather and a beard and ponytail.

I’ll add big fat assed Welfare Wetback Woman driving new Suburbans. With a load of fat assed kids.

I would own a Prius as second vehicle. Wouldn't be a bad commuter vehicle for the miles I rack up.

What I find obnoxious are the jacked up 4x4 trucks with the 22" rims (or larger) and tires sticking out of the wheel wells. I automatically think, "That thing will never go off road. Not many hard-core off-road guys would want those large rims." Second most annoying is factory vehicles with 20" rims. Not sure why factories can't do 18" for 4x4s. Better off-road performances and plenty of rim to clear most brakes.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
In my area the most obnoxious vehicles are jacked-up Dodge assRam's

Local, obnoxious pos got his big Dodge diesel vandalized a year or so ago. Pos was purposely spewing black smoke on other drivers, thinking it was funny. Someone took exception and tore it up pretty good.
the difference is that I don't have to deal with terrorist traffic in the winter
Ours runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day down here. The only good that’s come from COVID-19 is the lack of Canadian snow birds doing 25 mph with their half million dollar Rvs and SUV they are dragging behind it. There’s not much passing where I live but when you start into the passing lane it is like someone dropped the green flag and when they get to the end all you see is brake lights.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

'flave gonna argue that point with you.

LOL ! The Man Bun Beer Run Scooter.
the difference is that I don't have to deal with terrorist traffic in the winter
Ours runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day down here. The only good that’s come from COVID-19 is the lack of Canadian snow birds doing 25 mph with their half million dollar Rvs and SUV they are dragging behind it. There’s not much passing where I live but when you start into the passing lane it is like someone dropped the green flag and when they get to the end all you see is brake lights.

A lot of guys here don't understand what you are saying. Unless they have actually been on that road before. BTDT.
Drivers from the show me state, dumbest bunch of drivers in the country. And so stupid they hate, just because they think its cool. Dip wads all!
Was a fancy big rig truck on the street we lived on as kids. Some hellions had this idea of climbing up on it and dropping a 15 potatoes down them big chrome stacks
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Seafire

You continually make Oregon look so attractive!!

LOL.

make that Oregon is " attractive" is I 5, with all the California, or British Columbia plates on Semis...

Washington gets honorable mention, only because the ones that are all F'ed up, are California Transplants mainly.

Oregon is a good place, minus the government, I 5 and Cal transplants...
School buses.
Originally Posted by sidepass

Stupid azz looking bro-mobile.

Maybe, but it draws the women, which of course is the whole point.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
School buses.

In the morning.

I was driving a school bus once early on a Saturday morning on a two lane highway when some guy in a pickup towing a boat passed us on the right hand shoulder. Maybe he had just stolen the rig I dunno, he was sure in a hurry tho.
Beto bumper stickers
The only thing worse than a motorcycle is a motorcyclist. Worse than that is a group of em trying to out douche bag the other guys.
Packs of Harleys in the Texas Hill Country
Cruising along at moderate speeds wearing their HOG leathers and stern expressions. Tying up the whole road.

Not nearly so much a problem now, us Boomers are passing away, or getting past the motorcycle years at least.
Little clown cars with fat ass idiots in the woods saying they are hunting.
1. Water trucks (oilfield thing).
2. Bicyclists, yeah I know it’s not a motor vehicle.
3. Subaru’s
4. Prius

What’s up with those vehicles that look like a dog taking a crap?
Are they lowered in the back so some short, fat fugger can climb in easier, like a wheelchair ramp.
Vehicles with Biden-Harris bumper stickers.

I though those stickers were put on at the prius factory

Subaru with BLTifa stickers (because you know they helped with the voter fraud)
Any left lane squatting self-appointed traffic cop.
cube
Any bro-dozer with a storm culvert for an exhaust pipe and a turd driving it with a flat bill.

Oh, was that you? So sorry...
Often it's the jerk being passed that screwing the pooch...

Originally Posted by ldholton
Any vehicle with California Oregon Washington or otherwise similar to plates should all be burning hell one with the drivers

That's just dumb. WTF?

No chit

They should vent the exhaust in the passenger cabin.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Drivers from the show me state, dumbest bunch of drivers in the country. And so stupid they hate, just because they think its cool. Dip wads all!

That is a pretty broad brush you are painting with. Make sure you keep it between the lines.
Originally Posted by Higginez
The only thing worse than a motorcycle is a motorcyclist. Worse than that is a group of em trying to out douche bag the other guys.

I've noticed that when 2 or more Harley riders are together, they usually turn into passive-aggressive D-bags. They put out yard signs and remind everyone on FB that it's motorcycle season and to watch out for bikes, which I do. I mean, I've had my cycle endorsement for over 30 years, and I don't want anyone getting hurt. All that means nothing when they're riding like aszholes, clinging to your rear bumper, or riding staggered 2 wide with one biker hanging over the center line.

There's lots of good bikers out there, but unfortunately, the memorable ones are the raging A-holes giving the rest a bad name.
This crap.

Can’t afford the other half of a lift kit?
WTH Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas, what's the deal with all of the broken down vehicles along the interstates? That's ridiculous.
Tourists and Canadians. Whatever they are driving.

Seconded by Rez rockets, and the front line "hero" semi drivers.
A cattle truck with a bunch of incontinent burned out old milk cows.
Lately, this one.

And then you have the guy that's never drove anything large , buys a HUGGASS motorhome takes off...
Cross country .. .
That's usually the guy the 18 wheeler has to pass .....
A lot of guys here don't understand what you are saying. Unless they have actually been on that road before. BTDT.
BSA I am pulling a 24’ sled at 65 mph and they slingshot me a the end of the passing lane and dog the brakes. I weigh around 14,000 lbs am tired at the end of the day and just want to get home. Let’s just say they will never drive that section of road as fast as they do with me on their ass shoving them through the corners again. I-84 is terrible as well as I-5 after the longshoreman pissed off the shipping companies off several year’s ago there is convoys of Dot Indians and fresh off the boat Russians in semi’s nose to tail and one has to take 5 plus miles to pass the others especially east of the Dalles.
There's lots to complain about driving today especially on a two lane State highways with no shoulder and a 70MPH speed limit. Trailer house movers, people that consider themselves more important than any speed limit, trucks driving 10mph lower than the limit and last but not least those campers trying to save gas and couldn't care less about anyone behind them. oh and lets not forget those cowboys transporting their horses a few miles and the occasional tractor or combine that gets roaded to the next field at 10mph. It's more the state's fault anan anything else because they spend our tax money building thoroughfares , mix masters and toll roads in our metropolitan areas that vote democrat terrorist.
I somewhat give the farmers a pass most around here aren’t going far or will pull over to let you around but there’s still a few that don’t have a rear view mirror.
Originally Posted by rainshot
... people that consider themselves more important than any speed limit..t.

Oh, you mean real.by-God Americans.
Jeeps. Not that I dislike Jeeps, nor people who drive Jeeps. But, for whatever reason my dogs f'ing hate Jeeps.

We walk our 3 shepherds at least 3 times a day and every time a Jeep goes by they go all CUJO on it like.

Car after car can pass with no reaction, but if a Jeep goes by, ya' better brace and hold on.

All I can figure is that the wind somehow flowing around and through the tops must create a high pitched dog whistle like noise?

It's a Jeep thing, I guess, and I don't understand.
Ok, eastern urbanista tourists absolutely fuucking amazed by a river, trees and rocks that they drive 48mph gawking at the splendor, on what is just another highway used for commerce.... Example US 26 in August...
I somewhat give the farmers a pass most around here aren’t going far or will pull over to let you around but there’s still a few that don’t have a rear view mirror.

Anyone angry at a farmer moving his equipment deserves an ass kick.
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Lately, this one.

Chicken dinner winner, right here.

🦫
I despise slow poke drivers in vehicles in front of me going slower than me and those insane, irresponsible idiots in vehicles behind me who pass me.

It's a fairly long list...

Anyone angry at a farmer moving his equipment deserves an ass kick.

A big +1!
Where I grew up, a local dairy farmer would close down the road into town twice a day to let his cows cross from the barnyard to the pastures and back. That family's ancestors had done it that way since before cars had been invented! Never was a problem for anyone, until city folk started moving into the area. They even whined about having to drive through the manure on the road, something that never crossed our minds.
Cows poop on the road and nobody cleans it up? OMG, said the urban SOB

Next up, whining about all that litter from the hay truck.
I hate those damn Amish horse buggies.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

So much hatred, so little time.

Follow a few for miles down a windy road with no shoulders at 10 mph and see how you like them. Fuggers need to get with the times and buy some cars. They ain't above using motorized farm equipment and are happy to hitch a ride in a car when they can.

Wonder if the Amish consider you a liberal??

I don't give a shyt what they consider me. They are a PITA.
Ya I was around them buggy’s in Michigan a couple of times. They are a pita especially at night
This may make me some enemies on this site, but it is what it is.

I absolutely despise 1 ton pickups with 30 foot travel trailers and boats tripled up behind that, usually going 10 MPH under on 2 lane roads. Doubly so on dirt roads kicking up a mile of dust or pavement when it is raining or snowing, kicking up a rooster tail and making it impossible to see around to pass. They're worse than 18 wheelers, and at least 18 wheelers serve a purpose.

I'd honestly rather have a female Asian in a Prius in front of me.
I try to keep cool.

I don't give a shyt what they consider me. They are a PITA.

Nobody disagreed with you. LOL
One thing funny, are people thinking they have more right to travel at their desired speed than a commercial vehicle does at its. If not in a restricted lane, FO, you should have planned better (semi-sarcasm).

This community service announcement brought to you by a trucker, if you got it, a truck brought it. LOL

I absolutely despise 1 ton pickups with 30 foot travel trailers and boats tripled up behind that, usually going 10 MPH under on 2 lane roads. Doubly so on dirt roads kicking up a mile of dust or pavement when it is raining or snowing, kicking up a rooster tail and making it impossible to see around to pass. They're worse than 18 wheelers, and at least 18 wheelers serve a purpose.

Why would anyone hate you for that?
https://www.oldcarsweekly.com/.image/t_share/MTcyNDgzNTYyMjM0OTE0NzMw/image-placeholder-title.jpg

This is the #1 contender: 1970 AMC Gremlin
Even in the 70’s, I remember my buddies and I laughing at those POS vehicles!
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

So, that was in Special Ed class?
One thing funny, are people thinking they have more right to travel at their desired speed than a commercial vehicle does at its. If not in a restricted lane, FO, you should have planned better (semi-sarcasm).

This community service announcement brought to you by a trucker, if you got it, a truck brought it. LOL

Lol

I’m getting paid to drive. Go my speed.

Front line hero.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not Jimbo.....but I know a lot of folks on this site like to drag their 30 foot travel trailers and boats tripled up, and something tells me they usually are going 10 miles below the speed limit.

I don't think anyone is complaining about the speed of most 18 wheelers per se....it is them not allowing you to pass or taking up a mile long passing lane while passing one of their own, and not allowing anyone else to.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

So, that was in Special Ed class?

Nope, it was your Mom dropping you off at school in that ugly-azz Gremlin

I don't think anyone is complaining about the speed of most 18 wheelers per se....it is them not allowing you to pass or taking up a mile long passing lane while passing one of their own, and not allowing anyone else to.

Yep.
After much consideration, I would have to admit that grey/blue-haired senior citizens, that either drive slow in the passing lane, or speed up when I’m trying to pass them. Don’t matter what vehicle they are driving; cause they are always a safety hazard. Plus, they pizz me off to no end!
After much consideration, I would have to admit that grey/blue-haired senior citizens, that either drive slow in the passing lane, or speed up when I’m trying to pass them. Don’t matter what vehicle they are driving; cause they are always a safety hazard. Plus, they pizz me off to no end!

Almost every single fire member and their old lady.

Picture VG an his old lady.
Pick your poison.
Chevys got the bling.
Dodges are cheap.
Fords run with the most amount of parts missing.
Toyotas are most dependable.
Originally Posted by Windfall
A cattle truck with a bunch of incontinent burned out old milk cows.

One of my favourite things is to watch some clown pull up next to a stock truck.

Never gets old.
Bulls*it. The Ford 7.3 International diesel engines are some of the best ever made. Many of those engines have over 1,000,000 miles on them, or close to it. Do your research before opening your pie-hole! Cummins 5.9 are excellent too! Don’t be stuck on stupid!!

Just a thought.
Somebody is gonna pass. Someone will get to choose who.
You expect the trucker to choose you?
Why?
You are pissed off you had to slow down for him.

But he should loose time for you?

If he gets past that truck, he has a decent chance to maintain
good speed for miles.

Get stuck behind him in rolling terrain?
He might slow down going up every hill for miles. Following.

You slow down once.
For a mile?
Re-engage cruise and it's over.

I am not sure if this is sarcasm or not Jimbo.....but I know a lot of folks on this site like to drag their 30 foot travel trailers and boats tripled up, and something tells me they usually are going 10 miles below the speed limit.

I guess you are right.

I try not to hate them....but it's difficult not too.

I guess you are right.

I just imagine that those people have a bunch of kids and a short window for vacation fun.

They do what they can...in a short amount of time.
The fact that they have enough spare time to go fuuck off is enough to upset me.
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck

Just a thought.
Why?

good speed for miles.

You slow down once.
For a mile?

Correct, but it is either let the line of regular non commercial cars normally capable of much faster speeds pass, or just the one other 18 wheeler pass. If he gets past that other truck then he may maintain what most other's consider a "good" speed for miles, but usually not though, IME. I also don't normally only have to slow down for them once and then re-engage cruise....I get to do it many, many times until a long enough stretch of passing lane becomes available and it is most especially frustrating going uphill. Most roads around here aren't on flat or straight stretches. Sometimes I get to wait 10 or so miles before what I consider a safe chance to pass and they rarely pull off on the big pullouts it seems to let us all pass.

If they're first in line they have the right of way...I am not arguing that...but it can be such a pain in the ass to pass them for various reasons that I generally get grumpy when I come upon one (both 18 wheelers and the tripled up RVers). Just because they're legally there doesn't mean I don't despise coming upon them. The 18 wheelers do make the world go round so I generally do have more patience with them.

I guess you are right.

I just imagine that those people have a bunch of kids and a short window for vacation fun.

They do what they can...in a short amount of time.

That may be, but they could also let the lines of cars past that stack up behind them. On dirt roads and on pavement when it is raining/snowing, they often don't know that line is back there because of the rooster tail their 10-12 tires and extra heavy vehicle weight are kicking up, and we have to stay way the hell back just to be able to safely see the road.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
The fact that they have enough spare time to go fuuck off is enough to upset me.

Hahahaha!

Yeah....it's hard to not be resentful as you watch them drive down the road while you fix fence or something.
BSA I am pulling a 24’ sled at 65 mph and they slingshot me a the end of the passing lane and dog the brakes. I weigh around 14,000 lbs am tired at the end of the day and just want to get home. Let’s just say they will never drive that section of road as fast as they do with me on their ass shoving them through the corners again. I-84 is terrible as well as I-5 after the longshoreman pissed off the shipping companies off several year’s ago there is convoys of Dot Indians and fresh off the boat Russians in semi’s nose to tail and one has to take 5 plus miles to pass the others especially east of the Dalles.

You've been on a lot of the road I have buddy. I hear you. My buddy lives near you.. Actually nestucca bend..

Hahahaha!

Yeah....it's hard to not be resentful as you watch them drive down the road while you fix fence or something.

Can't blame 'em.

Just a thought.
Why?

good speed for miles.

You slow down once.
For a mile?

Correct, but it is either let the line of regular non commercial cars normally capable of much faster speeds pass, or just the one other 18 wheeler pass. If he gets past that other truck he may maintain what most other's consider a "good" speed for miles, but usually not though, IME. I also don't normally only have to slow down for them once....I get to do it many times until a long enough stretch of passing lane becomes available and it is most especially frustrating going uphill. Most roads around here aren't on flat or straight stretches. Sometimes I get to wait 10 or so miles before what I consider a safe chance to pass and they rarely pull off on the big pullouts it seems to let us all pass.

If they're first in line they have the right of way...I am not arguing that...but it can be such a pain in the ass to pass them for various reasons that I generally get grumpy when I come upon one (both 18 wheelers and the tripled up RVers). The 18 wheelers do make the world go round so I generally do have more patience with them.

It's much more highly varied than we have time here to explore....All the reasons and scenarios.

Often, if the coockksucker being passed, and he's experienced enough to know, he can back off for ten fuuckkng seconds and everyone wins. Saying anybody's time is more valuable than anyone else's is bullchit. You should have left earlier (that's the kind of stuff truckers are told regarding time and traffic and destinations, reality check, it counts for you too).

Say two trucks are both set for max cruise at 68 mph. Guy 2 catches up with Guy one over the course of several minutes, you wouldn't know cause you are just getting on scene, one because he has a slightly faster 68, a bit more power, and possibly can coast downhill significantly faster than guy 1 even if guy 1 might climb faster. Point being Guy 2 has caught up with guy 1. Guy 1 needs to back off if Guy 2 is passing and there is backup. Guy 2 absofuuckinglutely needs to take any reasonable opportunity to pass guy 1. Sorry your 150 mile day was extended a few minutes, you should have left earlier and been ahead us... LOL Don't for a second believe precious little rigs are all who suffer. Truckers are constantly getting fuucked by other trucks, be they [bleep], dumbasses or newbies along with a full assortment of jackwads in little rigs who are often acting like entitled kuunts. I run roughly 3700-4200 miles in 6-8 days. I see a lot of this stuff and it ain’t always some trucker trying to fuuck everyone. Cumbaya. Of course familiarity with area matters. Get around them, new big hill, loose it, repeat, poor bastids in the little cars.

First day of trucking school: when you are going forward it does not matter what is going on behind you, what is in front matters. LOL.

Recently, I was stuck behind a coockksucker in a chitty little motor home going 49 F'ing miles per hour in a flat straight 65 mph construction zone for all of 13 miles. Soon, payback for any fuucker in a chitty motor home... JK But, that SOB probably cost me a half mile, only 721 today, should have been 721.5, and that SOB cost me a minute at home too. Chit. Too tired to bother calculating. It just pisses me off when the little people get in the way like that. I should have left earlier.
Lucky here, 95% of my highway miles are via F350 at +70mph.

And it's flat and mostly straight, easy to pass.

It's much more highly varied than we have time here to explore....All the reasons and scenarios.

Often, if the coockksucker being passed, and he's experienced enough to know, he can back off for ten fuuckkng seconds and everyone wins. Saying anybody's time is more valuable than anyone else's is bullchit. You should have left earlier (that's the kind of stuff truckers are told regarding time and traffic and destinations, reality check, it counts for you too).

Say two trucks are both set for max cruise at 68 mph. Guy 2 catches up with Guy one over the course of several minutes, you wouldn't know cause you are just getting on scene, one because he has a slightly faster 68, a bit more power, and possibly can coast downhill significantly faster than guy 1. Point being Guy 2 has caught up with guy 1. Guy 1 needs to back off if Guy 2 is passing and there is backup. Guy 2 absofuuckinglutely needs to take any reasonable opportunity to pass guy 1. Sorry your 150 mile day was extended a few minutes, you should have left earlier and been ahead us... LOL Don't for a second believe precious little rigs are all who suffer. Truckers are constantly getting fuucked by other trucks, be they [bleep], dumbasses or newbies along with a full assortment of jackwads in little rigs who are often acting like entitled kuunts. I run roughly 3700-4200 miles in 6-8 days. I see a lot of this stuff and it ain’t always some trucker trying to fuuck everyone. Cumbaya.

Today I was stuck behind a coockksucker in a chitty little motor home going 49 F'ing miles per hour in a 65 construction zone for 13 miles. Tomorrow, payback for any fuucker in a chitty motor home... JK But that SOB probably cost me a half mile, only 721 today, should have been 721.5, and that SOB cost me a minute at home too. Chit. Too tired to bother calculating. It just pisses me off when the little people get in the way.

You seem to assume I am always in a hurry and should have left earlier or planned better. That is almost always incorrect.

I just don't like going slow or eating some big rig's dust. You're absolutely right though that motorhomes and even small cars pull the same stunts. I don't like them either but they're usually easier to get around, especially the cars.
Heading to the lake.

GFY!

Say two trucks are both set for max cruise at 68 mph. Guy 2 catches up with Guy one over the course of several minutes, you wouldn't know cause you are just getting on scene, one because he has a slightly faster 68, a bit more power, and possibly can coast downhill significantly faster than guy 1. Point being Guy 2 has caught up with guy 1. Guy 1 needs to back off if Guy 2 is passing and there is backup. Guy 2 absofuuckinglutely needs to take any reasonable opportunity to pass guy 1. Sorry your 150 mile day was extended a few minutes, you should have left earlier and been ahead us... LOL Don't for a second believe precious little rigs are all who suffer. Truckers are constantly getting fuucked by other trucks, be they [bleep], dumbasses or newbies along with a full assortment of jackwads in little rigs who are often acting like entitled kuunts. I run roughly 3700-4200 miles in 6-8 days. I see a lot of this stuff and it ain’t always some trucker trying to fuuck everyone. Cumbaya.

Today I was stuck behind a coockksucker in a chitty little motor home going 49 F'ing miles per hour in a 65 construction zone for 13 miles. Tomorrow, payback for any fuucker in a chitty motor home... JK But that SOB probably cost me a half mile, only 721 today, should have been 721.5, and that SOB cost me a minute at home too. Chit. Too tired to bother calculating. It just pisses me off when the little people get in the way.

You seem to assume I am always in a hurry and should have left earlier or planned better. That is almost always incorrect.

I just don't like going slow or eating some big rig's dust. You're absolutely right though that motorhomes and even small cars pull the same stunts. I don't like them either but they're usually easier to get around, especially the cars.

No, ultimately, what I am saying is that it isn't a stunt, just the reality of big rigs that you don't seem to understand.
Just don't be "that" guy please.

Have fun!
Heading to the lake.

GFY!

LOL

Those guys out having fun piss me off! Lol

No, ultimately, what I am saying is that it isn't a stunt, just the reality of big rigs that you don't seem to understand.

I fully understand it is the reality of big rigs and why I have specifically said I have more patience with them. I have driven plenty of big trucks. That doesn't make it any less frustrating when a line of cars stacks up behind them for miles.
Just don't be "that" guy please.

Have fun!

That guy? You mean the one by himself in the F250 sipping dessert coffee that wants to "set and forget" his cruise control like it's a damned Leupold? 😁

That guy? You mean the one by himself in the F250 sipping dessert coffee that wants to "set and forget" his cruise control like it's a damned Leupold? 😁

Jim Conrad?
If those fuuckin Amish don't want to buy cars they should have to walk and keep those damn horse buggies the fuuck off the roads. As far as motorized vehicles, 95% of the ass holes on the road will be driving a pickup. Somebody riding your back bumper when you're already doing 5-10 mph over the speed limit ? Yep, it's an ass hole in a pickup. Somebody pulls out in front of you like they're running from the devil, then proceeds to go 20 mph under the speed limit ? What a surprise, it's another ass hole in a pickup !

I fully understand it is the reality of big rigs and why I have specifically said I have more patience with them. I have driven plenty of big trucks. That doesn't make it any less frustrating when a line of cars stacks up behind them for miles.

LOL, It ain't your road any more than anyone else's, and your patience is purely in your head... Guess you can loose your patience and then what? LOL

I get it. You like to go faster. I know damned well the trucker does too and that's why he's passing! +P+

I am wayy too tired to try to act casually and bust your chops any more. Just funning around. 😁

Jim Conrad?

Ouch!
If those fuuckin Amish don't want to buy cars they should have to walk and keep those damn horse buggies the fuuck off the roads. As far as motorized vehicles, 95% of the ass holes on the road will be driving a pickup. Somebody riding your back bumper when you're already doing 5-10 mph over the speed limit ? Yep, it's an ass hole in a pickup. Somebody pulls out in front of you like they're running from the devil, then proceeds to go 20 mph under the speed limit ? What a surprise, it's another ass hole in a pickup !

I agree!
How many hp is your semi tractor?

Frank the Tank....lol

Smokin' wife....
Any 4x4 truck with 22 or 24 wheels and low profile off road tires. Gtfoh!
Harley davidson riders reving their motors. No one cares bro!

Damned few. Horribly gutless. LOL I honestly don't know but anemic describes it. 350ish... Loaded I get about 8mpg... That's what seems to matter in this market. I have time to get there and a few extra hours.

Insurance agreement has us at 65 on the peddle and 68 cruise. Heavy I can downhill faster and they don't mind. Some companies do, and will fire a guy for hitting 80 even for a second, or get written up at 75... That's how it was the first couple of years for me. Truck sending messages to the boss. Theres many trucks on the intetstate set at 63, 65, and 68 is common. I loved 75 with another company and zero extra electronics but an kuuntboss. This company I'm at also doesn't bug me constantly, lets me pick my route, and get fuel as I please.

All sorts of stuff folks are not aware of. Satellite controlled shift points on some rigs per the terrain. Cruise control that drops off as you crest a hill - as you will speed back up with no extra fuel... All that plays into the passing crap. Even on cruise I have to floor it a lot to get the miles I do. Manipulate the cruise and Jake constantly in varied terrain. Different than a manual rig for sure. Minimal bs on this truck. Next one will have more, auto braking, adaptive cruise., roll stability auto braking. BS I don't like. Fuucking buzzers and beepers and bullchit. Too much and I will go elsewhere. So many others are worse though and nitpicking too. Trucking sucks, but not as bad as suckkng black cock at Pilot like Rugertard4Life does. Poor bastid can hardly talk he's so stretched out.
We should invest in a 550hp cattle/hay hauler.

Damned few. Horribly gutless. LOL I honestly don't know but anemic describes it. 350ish... Loaded I get about 8mpg... That's what seems to matter in this market. I have time to get there and a few extra.

Insurance agreement has us at 65 on the peddle and 68 cruise. Heavy I can downhill faster and they don't mind. Some companies do, and will fire a guy for hitting 80 even for a second or written up at 75... Theres many trucks on the intetstate set at 63, 65, and 68 is common. I loved 75 with another company...

All sorts of stuff folks are not aware of. Satellite controlled shift points. Cruise control l that drops off as you crest a hill - as you will speed back up with no extra fuel... All that plays into the passing crap. Even on cruise I have to floor it a lot to get the miles. Should have taken a three-lane intetstate....

You are one stupid-azz MF. You must be what? 16 years old? PLEASE tell me you are not older, for that would make me cringe knowing that you were close to my age…
Great, another kuunty sockpuppet.

LOL Those animals chit all over the road I heard!
Nope, it’s just sad seeing a supposed “man” whining like a little b-tch about everything

Now that’s funny Sam
You've been on a lot of the road I have buddy. I hear you. My buddy lives near you.. Actually nestucca bend..
Really close to me
Now we're getting the super truckers versus people that wish they had a CDL this is getting hilarious.
Boomer I haul ass everywhere I go and if someone comes up behind me and isn’t doing something stupid I roll over to the right and let them go even if it’s a no passing zone. If you are driving like a ass it’s goi to be rough on you
Boomer I haul ass everywhere I go and if someone comes up behind me and isn’t doing something stupid I roll over to the right and let them go even if it’s a no passing zone. If you are driving like a ass it’s goi to be rough on you

LOL no idea what you are referring to, but, ok.
Now we're getting the super truckers versus people that wish they had a CDL this is getting hilarious.

What are you talking about? Maybe I am getting tired but this seems nonsensical. Says the guy with unfulfilled career aspirations that currently drives truck to make ends meet....

What are you talking about? Maybe I am getting tired but this seems nonsensical. Says the guy with unfulfilled career aspirations that currently drives truck to make ends meet....

Lmao maybe the guy that actually owns heavy equipment and moves it himself and actually does Farm stuff with semi times. Kind of the in-between the guy with some common sense not the Super Trucker that's a f****** dumbass nor the guy that knows nothing about it truck. Not picking on you personally you've actually seemed like a pretty decent guy from the other stuff I read through the forms

Lmao maybe the guy that actually owns heavy equipment and moves it himself and actually does Farm stuff with semi times. Kind of the in-between the guy with some common sense not the Super Trucker that's a f****** dumbass nor the guy that knows nothing about it truck. Not picking on you personally you've actually seemed like a pretty decent guy from the other stuff I read through the forms

Huhh? I'll try to explain. You have been going off on truckers in general supposedly, or it seems to me you have, like they're messing with you by continuing trying to make a pass. Right? Like they see you back there and don't give a chit.

It's great if you think so, it's a gripe thread and all.

Some drivers are no doubt mistaken in their driving actions, absolutely. Just there's a bunch more involved than that, with 2-3 million trucks, truckers, loads, and millions of miles of different roads... The answer is not to always back off to let YOU go by... Got places to go and people to see just like you. There's all sorts of scenarios. That is my input. A lot of times folks on short trips, have a short trip mentality. Minutes count to us all. That guy passing could have been stuck behind the other for 20 minutes or 50 miles before you were even there etc... Or maybe it's his first big trip and he's screwing up. Hard to say everytime. That's my input. Understandable not everyone is going to be happy all the time.

Oh, LOL, a particular number of horsepower means absolutely nothing because it is not a variable under control. Doesn't matter, it is what it is and there's not a damned thing I can do about it. The owner of the company buys several million dollars worth of trucks and trailers a year. In long haul OTR reefer trucking, as in the sector I work, hp is but one variable. They didn't derate these. He has other sectors it may be more profitable to run higher horsepower, MT to AK, oil fields, flat bed, heavy haul... To me, I was assigned truck XX, take it or leave it. I'm not a motorhead, just do this for a decent paycheck. Sure, could use more power, but want doesn't mean I am going to get it, I've asked, and assigning a number to it, well, there's just not a single fuuck I give.. I don't care about chit that I have no influence on. I need to know how far between fuelings, how to fairly accurately estimate time get places to avoid late fees, how to keep it on the road, how to pass (lol). My trips are generally about 2000 miles one way with a metric ass ton of possible complications, or not as I prefer. Honestly, besides avoiding 911, it's mostly an endurance game, not motorhead stuff at all. Throw some washer fluid in each trip is all these need. I have plenty of concerns at work besides my boss' truck's hp. So if, "fuuck if I know" , doesn't satisfy Sam's question to your satisfaction, it doesn't matter to me one iota because that is not what I focus on, nor is what you do for that matter, by your description, anything similar to what I do. You dig?
Often, if the coockksucker being passed, and he's experienced enough to know, he can back off for ten fuuckkng seconds and everyone wins. Saying anybody's time is more valuable than anyone else's is bullchit
That’s what I was referring to
Often, if the coockksucker being passed, and he's experienced enough to know, he can back off for ten fuuckkng seconds and everyone wins. Saying anybody's time is more valuable than anyone else's is bullchit
That’s what I was referring to

LOL

Rephrased.

In the scenario of a big rig taking a long time to pass another, often, when an experienced and curtious driver is being overtaken he will back off just a little to to let his fellow trucker pass more quickly, which will also benefit the rest of the traveling public. All motorist's time is equally important. Sigh.

Huhh? I'll try to explain. You have been going off on truckers in general supposedly, or it seems to me you have, like they're messing with you by continuing trying to make a pass. Right? Like they see you back there and don't give a chit.

Some drivers are no doubt mistaken in their driving actions, absolutely. Just there's a bunch more involved than that, with 2-3 million trucks, truckers, loads, and millions of miles of different roads... The answer is not to always back off to let YOU go by... Got places to go and people to see just like you. There's all sorts of scenarios. That is my input. A lot of times folks on short trips, have a short trip mentality. Minutes count to us all. That guy passing could have been stuck behind the other for 20 minutes or 50 miles before you were even there etc... Or maybe it's his first big trip and he's screwing up. Hard to say everytime. That's my input. Understandable not everyone is going to be happy all the time.

Oh, LOL, a particular number of horsepower means absolutely nothing because it is not a variable under control. Doesn't matter, it is what it is and there's not a damned thing I can do about it. The owner of the company buys several million dollars worth of trucks and trailers a year. In long haul OTR reefer trucking, as in the sector I work, hp is but one variable. They didn't derate these. He has other sectors it may be more profitable to run higher horsepower, MT to AK, oil fields, flat bed, heavy haul... To me, I was assigned truck XX, take it or leave it. I'm not a motorhead, just do this for a decent paycheck. Sure, could use more power, but want doesn't mean I am going to get it, I've asked, and assigning a number to it, well, there's just not a single fuuck I give.. I don't care about chit that I have no influence on. I need to know how far between fuelings, how to fairly accurately estimate time get places to avoid late fees, how to keep it on the road, how to pass (lol). My trips are generally about 2000 miles one way with a metric ass ton of possible complications, or not as I prefer. Honestly, besides avoiding 911, it's mostly an endurance game, not motorhead stuff at all. Throw some washer fluid in each trip is all these need. I have plenty of concerns at work besides my boss' truck's hp. So if, "fuuck if I know" , doesn't satisfy Sam's question to your satisfaction, it doesn't matter to me one iota because that is not what I focus on, nor is what you do for that matter, by your description, anything similar to what I do. You dig?

I've not been going off on truckers..
Prius raises my blood pressure 20 points as soon as I see the SOBs

Why?

For those of you who hate certain makes / models of vehicle, have you considered the possibility that you have a mental illness?

Damned few. Horribly gutless. LOL I honestly don't know but anemic describes it. 350ish... Loaded I get about 8mpg... That's what seems to matter in this market. I have time to get there and a few extra hours.

Insurance agreement has us at 65 on the peddle and 68 cruise. Heavy I can downhill faster and they don't mind. Some companies do, and will fire a guy for hitting 80 even for a second, or get written up at 75... That's how it was the first couple of years for me. Truck sending messages to the boss. Theres many trucks on the intetstate set at 63, 65, and 68 is common. I loved 75 with another company and zero extra electronics but an kuuntboss. This company I'm at also doesn't bug me constantly, lets me pick my route, and get fuel as I please.

All sorts of stuff folks are not aware of. Satellite controlled shift points on some rigs per the terrain. Cruise control that drops off as you crest a hill - as you will speed back up with no extra fuel... All that plays into the passing crap. Even on cruise I have to floor it a lot to get the miles I do. Manipulate the cruise and Jake constantly in varied terrain. Different than a manual rig for sure. Minimal bs on this truck. Next one will have more, auto braking, adaptive cruise., roll stability auto braking. BS I don't like. Fuucking buzzers and beepers and bullchit. Too much and I will go elsewhere. So many others are worse though and nitpicking too. Trucking sucks, but not as bad as suckkng black cock at Pilot like Rugertard4Life does. Poor bastid can hardly talk he's so stretched out.

other than rugers truck stop sex life.....that was good info.......bob
Subaru. Voted most likely to impede flow of traffic.
That's my vote.
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Or something like this.

The owner is either a Black, a Mexican or a Spigger.
Boomer,
350hp? With an automatic? For long haul? In 2020!

Started the game with 300 Macks and Cummins, 318 Detroit.
350 was a hoss. In the 80's. For a company truck.

Went over the road running 315 Cummins in 55mph recorded/62mph governed trucks.

People who haven't lived the job can't possibly understand the job.

How about running the max allowed speed, on a flat road.
You catch a slow car. As you pass, he speeds up. You can gain 5mph,
For a limited time. He pulls ahead. The slows down.
Over, and over.
I found a way to deal with that.
It worked. But....

Thing is, that car driver doesn't even know he is doing it most times.
And he wonders why you don't just go around him.
This crap.

Looks like my truck rollin' back from the beaver pond. grin
Is beaver pond a new name for strip clubs. Lol. Edk
Boomer,
350hp?

And he wonders why you don't just go around him.

Available 350-605 hp. Ours is a fixed use. We don't go heavy haul this week, reefer next, . Loads are 42-45k max to keep under 80k gross. I think it is a 13L mofo and guessing 350. But, it Shirely matters not for reasons mentioned. There's damned little chrome, no stacks, and the Jake is easily reached, very effective and not real loud. It's under 13'6", about 72' long combined, doesn't use or leak any fluids, has a 12 speed, which also doesn't really matter. The horror.

The last sentence is golden. Absolutely true. Damned truckers should just speed up!
Oh for phucqk's sake....

LOL Yah, it was T going off on truckers not you, sorry. LOL

I was wondering what the heck happened to T's intelligent postings that turned into near incomprehendable late night babel. All makes sense now. I'll keep it simple. Never claimed ST status nor ever will. It's a job, nothing more. Only numbers that matter, matter, nothing more. I like Missouri...

So, you were apparently just going off on me. Sigh, I am but a simple truckologist.... That'd been a time saver had I clued it... GFY in Campfire fashion.

I've not been going off on truckers..

[quote=T_Inman]Just don't be "that" guy please.

Have fun!

Sorry, that was meant for WYCoyote.

LOL Yah, it was T going off on truckers not you, sorry. LOL

I originally was going off on tripled up RVers, but kind of went off on a tangent when others brought truckers into the equation.
I wouldn't say I have been going off on them (truckers, that is) as I have repeatedly mentioned that I understand their importance and that they're not the only ones seemingly going out of their way to be difficult to pass:

You're absolutely right though that motorhomes and even small cars pull the same stunts. I don't like them either but they're usually easier to get around, especially the cars.

If they're first in line they have the right of way...I am not arguing that...

The 18 wheelers do make the world go round so I generally do have more patience with them.

They're worse than 18 wheelers, and at least 18 wheelers serve a purpose.

This thread was about despised vehicles...not necessarily vehicles or drivers that I believe shouldn't be allowed on the road. I hope I haven't given that impression.
I seen an old, fat toothless woman on the news one night

She says “ifn u bought it-a truck brought it”
I seen an old, fat toothless woman on the news one night

She says “ifn u bought it-a truck brought it”

LOL

[quote=T_Inman]Just don't be "that" guy please.

Have fun!

Sorry, that was meant for WYCoyote.

It's all fine, fun and good....

I thought my cruuse control set and forget line was the highlight of my entire week's contribution...

Also, only 50,300 miles since 7 June. I took a few days off.
Does this guy fit into the douche nozzle spectrum?

Oops. Tap for YouTube

My 71 year old mom is driving potato and beet truck to supplement her $800/month SS income. She's a terrible driver in impala and I haven't had the nerve to go watch her in a truck. Tells me how desperate farmers are for drivers. She usually runs over at least 1 irrigation riser.

Bb
Originally Posted by Crappie_Killer

That is a pretty broad brush you are painting with. Make sure you keep it between the lines.

That's for the dip wad from Lawrence county, he gets to include entire states, well so do I! Live with it. Ya sure as hell can't change it crappie!
Pickups and Jeeps with those powerful F-U light bars either on the grille or up top, brighter than the Sun and totally unnecessary. What are those jackasses trying to prove?
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

My 71 year old mom is driving potato and beet truck to supplement her $800/month SS income. She's a terrible driver in impala and I haven't had the nerve to go watch her in a truck. Tells me how desperate farmers are for drivers. She usually runs over at least 1 irrigation riser.

Bb

Hope you sleep well when she kills a family on the highway because you didn’t have the stones to keep her off the road.

That's for the dip wad from Lawrence county, he gets to include entire states, well so do I! Live with it. Ya sure as hell can't change it crappie!

Hurt your feelings ? You choose to live in liberal [bleep] land, reap the benefits
Forgot to mention: Disc brakes all around, tractor and trailer.

Imagine, no freezing up and no adjustment....

The horror that is 2021.

Ha, reminded me of the Palouse. 17 year olds driving double trailer grain rigs to the elevators at the bottom of the Snake River canyon. 9%-10% grades, overweight trucks, drivers with little to no experience other than "on the farm".

The road to the elevators runs up the creek behind those green fields. The turns are nasty enough even a good driver can't keep that 2 trailer set up in his lane. Usually at least one "accident" a harvest season on that road, and that's just one elevator.

Good old Lions Ferry. I will be driving by that silo in T-minus 8 days. Good thing you left when you did, someone figured out there was money in recycling the straw out of the fields and they put a huge straw recycling facility across the highway from that silo. Every wheat field is now harvested with the header 4” off the deck and those same 17 yo kids are hauling 100k ton loads of straw to the recycler
Anyone with Oregon plates driving through Missouri.
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper

Funny thing. Both my step mother and step father came from Missouri, not together or anything funky, ending up in Oregon and neither expressed any interest in returning to the humidity, bugs, snakes, negros, and "hay fever." Nor have they in 40 years 'cept to visit.

I've had the chance to see a good bit of Missouri trucking, albeit without knowing how many hp, lol, and like it plenty 'cept the cities. Just like in Oregon, the chit comes from the cities. St Louis is especially bad, ain't it... Heathens. Really, one of the best states by its looks, although I prefer the wild west for the public land. Relevant example:

Public land acres open to hunting.

Oregon 34,752,000, 4.7 million people
Missouri 2,525,000, 6.1 million people

To each his own. Of course there's no need for a bunch of public land to hunt since there's such limited game species, black bear and whitetails - right?

Rocky Mountain Elk, Roosevelt Elk, Rocky Mountain Bighorn, California Bighorn, Mountain Goat, Pronghorn Antelope, Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Blacktail Deer, Columbian Whitetail Deer, Black Bear ... Uhhhhh, who cares about all that! Sho Me why that matters...

Them Ozark girls though, ol lordy they're cute, when they're young and skinny! Boys be like Sho Me your cooter and they be like, Sho Me yo dollar...

Could look at the rivers in comparison. Oregon, cold and clear, dozens of them worth mentioning. Missouri, muddy warm water. But but but there's Mammoth Springs... Okey doky... Got Blue Hole? Columbia, Snake, John Day, Deschutes, Willamette, McKenzie, Santiam, Clackamas, Molalla, Wilson, White, Trask, Siletz, Umpqua, Chetco, Collowash, Coquille, Crooked, Rouge, Illinois, Imnaha, Owyhee etc... (etc? Yah, that means there's more Scooter.)

Missouri got mountains a-hole! Yes, lol, sure does Scooter.
Cascades, Steens, Wallowas, Blues, Siskiyous, Strawberries, Warners, Coast etc.....

Got lots of fishin' too peckerhead! Uhh yah, Pacific Ocean...

But we done gots the Oregon damned Trail in Misery! LOL the start vs the Eden at the end... Yes sir...

Fuuck you! Your momma?

Volvo drivers.
In the 40 plus years that wifey and I have been together, we have been rear-ended three times. All by Volvo drivers. Two for her and one for me.

All three were teachers. Not blond bimbo's.

Statisticians would have fun with this, but I already have come to a conclusion on my own.
Any vehicle with a COEXIST bumper sticker.
Most vehicles with a handicap license plate.
Any vehicle with someone in it vaping.
Any vehicle with its windows down and a pot smoker smoking pot in it.
Most diesel trucks with an exhaust pip tip bigger around than my thigh and showing more suspension than body.

Hurt your feelings ? You choose to live in liberal [bleep] land, reap the benefits

No feelings to hurt! Just tired of people like you that make the stupidest comments, because your brain waves are lacking normal activity. Brain waves like yours probably noodle for lamprays.

No feelings to hurt! Just tired of people like you that make the stupidest comments, because your brain waves are lacking normal activity. Brain waves like yours probably noodle for lamprays.

The funny thing is it's people like me better tired of people coming from places like where you're at and trying to infect our state with the liberal bulshit
Originally Posted by Rustyzipper

Funny thing. Both my step mother and step father came from Missouri, not together or anything funky, ending up in Oregon and neither expressed any interest in returning to the humidity, bugs, snakes, negros, and "hay fever." Nor have they in 40 years 'cept to visit.

I've had the chance to see a good bit of Missouri trucking, albeit without knowing how many hp, lol, and like it plenty 'cept the cities. Just like in Oregon, the chit comes from the cities. St Louis is especially bad, ain't it... Heathens. Really, one of the best states by its looks, although I prefer the wild west for the public land. Relevant example:

Public land acres open to hunting.

Oregon 34,752,000, 4.7 million people
Missouri 2,525,000, 6.1 million people

To each his own. Of course there's no need for a bunch of public land to hunt since there's such limited game species, black bear and whitetails - right?

Rocky Mountain Elk, Roosevelt Elk, Rocky Mountain Bighorn, California Bighorn, Mountain Goat, Pronghorn Antelope, Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Blacktail Deer, Columbian Whitetail Deer, Black Bear ... Uhhhhh, who cares about all that! Sho Me why that matters...

Them Ozark girls though, ol lordy they're cute, when they're young and skinny! Boys be like Sho Me your cooter and they be like, Sho Me yo dollar...

Could look at the rivers in comparison. Oregon, cold and clear, dozens of them worth mentioning. Missouri, muddy warm water. But but but there's Mammoth Springs... Okey doky... Got Blue Hole? Columbia, Snake, John Day, Deschutes, Willamette, McKenzie, Santiam, Clackamas, Molalla, Wilson, White, Trask, Siletz, Umpqua, Chetco, Collowash, Coquille, Crooked, Rouge, Illinois, Imnaha, Owyhee etc... (etc? Yah, that means there's more Scooter.)

Missouri got mountains a-hole! Yes, lol, sure does Scooter.
Cascades, Steens, Wallowas, Blues, Siskiyous, Strawberries, Warners, Coast etc.....

Got lots of fishin' too peckerhead! Uhh yah, Pacific Ocean...

But we done gots the Oregon damned Trail in Misery! LOL the start vs the Eden at the end... Yes sir...

Fuuck you! Your momma?

There's some points in your statement that could be quite arguable like usually it's the locals know the good places to go not the tourist so we won't even get into that we will just agree with you one hundred percent and do everyone a favor and courage them not to move to Missouri because it's ashithole ,warn them to stay away thank you!!!
Missouri is not ashithole in my view, I clearly said so. You're reading comprehension is sooo Ozarkian...

"Really, one of the best states by its looks..." MtnBoomer 2021

Just, and rather simply put, for ya'll, Missouri is not even a jigger bite on Oregon's sweet ass. Fact.
Missouri is not ashithole in my view, I clearly said so. You're reading comprehension is sooo Ozarkian...

Just, and rather simply put, for ya'll, Missouri is not even a jigger bite on Oregon's sweet ass. Fact.

As I said I would make my point short. Not get into details I reading comprehension is just fine my patience with people is not. That please spread the word Missouri is awful do not move here
Any vehicle with a citiot in it.
Originally Posted by callnum
Anything the old fudd boomer is driving at a 4 way stop, hands at 10 & 2 and a scared look on his face, not knowing when to go.

Someone has a case of puzzy pain or identity crisis mismanagement. Jealous of folks who worked and saved instead of pizzin every cent away on video games and tattoos?

As I said I would make my point short. Not get into details I reading comprehension is just fine my patience with people is not. That please spread the word Missouri is awful do not move here

Missouri is not awful. I didn't say that. It's way better than Ohio for example.

"I reading comprehension is just fine..." LOL
Any new BMW or Mercedes. None of them come with turn indicators.
Cows poop on the road and nobody cleans it up? OMG, said the urban SOB

Next up, whining about all that litter from the hay truck.

Fuggin hay trucks. Schiedt be flyin' off them for 20 miles, cloggin up the grill, won't use turnouts 'cause they're likely overloaded and don't want to lose 5 MPH of speed, speed up on the downhills and don't allow a fella to pass them, then lose 20 mph on the uphill.

Dickweasels, the lot of them. grin

Damn bruh.

sounds like a lot of BS just drivin' truck.

Maybe you should consider being a wildlife biologist?

Great, just what we need on the road, another "farmer" in a semi truck with scheidty fuggin cows and hay flyin' out the back all over the roads.

Y'all farmers need to have professionals drivin' those rigs for you. Boomer can prolly hook ya' up with some of his buds.

And diapers on them cows too.
Originally Posted by Gibby
Volvo drivers.
In the 40 plus years that wifey and I have been together, we have been rear-ended three times. All by Volvo drivers. Two for her and one for me.

All three were teachers. Not blond bimbo's.

Statisticians would have fun with this, but I already have come to a conclusion on my own.

Dang Gibby,

what are the odds.

Calling mathman!

PS don't get paranoid, but....................................................I think they're after you!
These vehicles on the road are despised. Slowin' me down all over the place. Takin' the dogs to the frisbee golf field for a run to stretch their legs, then to the Wildlife Refuge for a cooldown walks and to look at the gooses and ducks.

It's like they don't think I gots better things to be doin' than waitin' on some dang train.

Originally Posted by grouseman

Huh. Must be a Canadian thing, 'cuz my wife just got delivered a new X5 xDrive40i and the signals work great.
MtBoooomer? laugh

Any vehicle that won't even run the speed limit and they refuse to get out of the show off lane.

Great, just what we need on the road, another "farmer" in a semi truck with scheidty fuggin cows and hay flyin' out the back all over the roads.

Y'all farmers need to have professionals drivin' those rigs for you. Boomer can prolly hook ya' up with some of his buds.

And diapers on them cows too.

I'll follow a cow or hay truck anyday rather than another governed plastic truck with a driver fresh out of Habib's trucking school.
The Liberal Socialist Democrat Vehicle covered up completely with their pathetic bumper stickers all over the backside of it.

Schit the puzz is broadcasting to the world they would never say to anyone's face...
I tell y'all. Best beware of them fellas swoopin' in to the local Academy sports and LGS tryin' to wheel and deal their way to another pistol or a box of 8mm Mouser ammo.

They cutcha rite off gettin' in that parkin' spot in front so's they can get to the counter first.
Originally Posted by skeen

Huh. Must be a Canadian thing, 'cuz my wife just got delivered a new X5 xDrive40i and the signals work great.

I haven't used a turn signal in 20+ years

Don't know if they work or not
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

I can believe that. My wife is from Michigan and she never used a turn signal until just the last few years, and she is 77. It does save on replacing bulbs.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Diesel pickups. They're loud, they stink and they are mostly driven by young guys that don't pull s h i t.

Pretty much sums it up. Most are 25 year olds still living at home...
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

Pretty much sums it up. Most are 25 year olds still living at home...

Indeed.

I hate loud, jacked up pickups.
So stupid.
Stealth cop cars.
Bicycles with spandex.
Subarus.
Bolboes.
Electrics.
Hybrids.
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Stealth cop cars.
Bicycles with spandex.
Subarus.
Bolboes.
Electrics.
Hybrids.

Any vehicle driven by a Biden voter.
Originally Posted by VaHunter

I can believe that. My wife is from Michigan and she never used a turn signal until just the last few years, and she is 77. It does save on replacing bulbs.

Im 47

No need for turn signals

Waste of time

Yep.

Blacker and louder than the next dubasses.
MtBoooomer? laugh

Chevys piss me off!
Originally Posted by VaHunter

Im 47

No need for turn signals

Waste of time

My grandad grew up on a place just up from a junction with a larger road at a 30 degree angle and up a slope. Way back in the day, you just fly down the hill in the Model T and enter the bigger roadway without stopping... It's essentially a small 2 lane state highway... Prolly was all cleared land too. Well, 60 years later he was still doing it, no matter what was going on. Just how it is.... Hang on and get'r done! RIP gramps.

For the Peanut Gallery, that was in Oregon.
I think Subaru dealerships have vending machines in their sales floor. A fresh dollar bill will get you a pack of 36 bumper stickers.

Or maybe it is a dealer installed option.
toyotas
MtBoooomer? laugh

Chevys piss me off!

The hell you say!
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Stealth cop cars.
Bicycles with spandex.
Subarus.
Bolboes.
Electrics.
Hybrids.

Yep, but I usually give the vehicle itself a pass. The driver on the other hand...
Around here, the most obnoxious drivers are behind the wheel of a Dodge Ram HEMI.

- They tailgate as if you're driving too slow, I'm not.
- When not tailgating, they're speeding.
- When they're speeding, they are trying to get around you only to hit the brakes and turn onto the off ramp.
- They cut you off trying to butt in front.
- They don't follow ANYONE!
- They drive the loudest, jacked up junk on the road.
- etc etc etc
- Guts, Glory, Ram <LOL>

My work partner drives a RAM and he agrees with these observations.
Originally Posted by SuperCub
Around here, the most obnoxious drivers are behind the wheel of a Dodge Ram HEMI.

- They tailgate as if you're driving too slow, I'm not.
- When not tailgating, they're speeding.
- When they're speeding, they are trying to get around you only to hit the brakes and turn onto the off ramp.
- They cut you off trying to butt in front.
- They don't follow ANYONE!
- They drive the loudest, jacked up junk on the road.
- etc etc etc
- Guts, Glory, Ram <LOL>

My work partner drives a RAM and he agrees with these observations.

LOL Fuggin Ram drivers. Just about enough to disown my son!
I think it all comes down to the demographic driving the vehicle.

Touron that doesn't know or care that people live here and are trying to get to work, or kids to school etc.
Canuck that doesn't realize they are a guest in a foreign country and the laws STILL apply to them.
Rich bitch or cuck in a luxury vehicle that thinks the world moves at their pace.

The last group is amusing, because they care a lot more about scrapes and dings on their car than I do mine.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Stealth cop cars.
Bicycles with spandex.
Subarus.
Bolboes.
Electrics.
Hybrids.

Yep, but I usually give the vehicle itself a pass. The driver on the other hand...

No quarter given or asked.

Chevys piss me off!

Why???

Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Any bro-dozer with a storm culvert for an exhaust pipe and a turd driving it with a flat bill.

PERFECTLY STATED!
Just kidding....

© 24hourcampfire