Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by T_Inman

It's much more highly varied than we have time here to explore....All the reasons and scenarios.

Often, if the coockksucker being passed, and he's experienced enough to know, he can back off for ten fuuckkng seconds and everyone wins. Saying anybody's time is more valuable than anyone else's is bullchit. You should have left earlier (that's the kind of stuff truckers are told regarding time and traffic and destinations, reality check, it counts for you too).

Say two trucks are both set for max cruise at 68 mph. Guy 2 catches up with Guy one over the course of several minutes, you wouldn't know cause you are just getting on scene, one because he has a slightly faster 68, a bit more power, and possibly can coast downhill significantly faster than guy 1. Point being Guy 2 has caught up with guy 1. Guy 1 needs to back off if Guy 2 is passing and there is backup. Guy 2 absofuuckinglutely needs to take any reasonable opportunity to pass guy 1. Sorry your 150 mile day was extended a few minutes, you should have left earlier and been ahead us... LOL Don't for a second believe precious little rigs are all who suffer. Truckers are constantly getting fuucked by other trucks, be they [bleep], dumbasses or newbies along with a full assortment of jackwads in little rigs who are often acting like entitled kuunts. I run roughly 3700-4200 miles in 6-8 days. I see a lot of this stuff and it ain’t always some trucker trying to fuuck everyone. Cumbaya.

Today I was stuck behind a coockksucker in a chitty little motor home going 49 F'ing miles per hour in a 65 construction zone for 13 miles. Tomorrow, payback for any fuucker in a chitty motor home... JK But that SOB probably cost me a half mile, only 721 today, should have been 721.5, and that SOB cost me a minute at home too. Chit. Too tired to bother calculating. It just pisses me off when the little people get in the way.

You seem to assume I am always in a hurry and should have left earlier or planned better. That is almost always incorrect.

I just don't like going slow or eating some big rig's dust. You're absolutely right though that motorhomes and even small cars pull the same stunts. I don't like them either but they're usually easier to get around, especially the cars.

No, ultimately, what I am saying is that it isn't a stunt, just the reality of big rigs that you don't seem to understand.

I fully understand it is the reality of big rigs and why I have specifically said I have more patience with them. I have driven plenty of big trucks. That doesn't make it any less frustrating when a line of cars stacks up behind them for miles.

LOL, It ain't your road any more than anyone else's, and your patience is purely in your head... Guess you can loose your patience and then what? LOL

I get it. You like to go faster. I know damned well the trucker does too and that's why he's passing! +P+

I am wayy too tired to try to act casually and bust your chops any more. Just funning around. 😁

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 10/02/21.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by SamOlson

That guy? You mean the one by himself in the F250 sipping dessert coffee that wants to "set and forget" his cruise control like it's a damned Leupold? 😁

Jim Conrad?

Ouch!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Blackheart
If those fuuckin Amish don't want to buy cars they should have to walk and keep those damn horse buggies the fuuck off the roads. As far as motorized vehicles, 95% of the ass holes on the road will be driving a pickup. Somebody riding your back bumper when you're already doing 5-10 mph over the speed limit ? Yep, it's an ass hole in a pickup. Somebody pulls out in front of you like they're running from the devil, then proceeds to go 20 mph under the speed limit ? What a surprise, it's another ass hole in a pickup !

I agree!

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
How many hp is your semi tractor?

IC B2

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Frank the Tank....lol

Smokin' wife....

Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any 4x4 truck with 22 or 24 wheels and low profile off road tires. Gtfoh!
Harley davidson riders reving their motors. No one cares bro!

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Damned few. Horribly gutless. LOL I honestly don't know but anemic describes it. 350ish... Loaded I get about 8mpg... That's what seems to matter in this market. I have time to get there and a few extra hours.

Insurance agreement has us at 65 on the peddle and 68 cruise. Heavy I can downhill faster and they don't mind. Some companies do, and will fire a guy for hitting 80 even for a second, or get written up at 75... That's how it was the first couple of years for me. Truck sending messages to the boss. Theres many trucks on the intetstate set at 63, 65, and 68 is common. I loved 75 with another company and zero extra electronics but an kuuntboss. This company I'm at also doesn't bug me constantly, lets me pick my route, and get fuel as I please.

All sorts of stuff folks are not aware of. Satellite controlled shift points on some rigs per the terrain. Cruise control that drops off as you crest a hill - as you will speed back up with no extra fuel... All that plays into the passing crap. Even on cruise I have to floor it a lot to get the miles I do. Manipulate the cruise and Jake constantly in varied terrain. Different than a manual rig for sure. Minimal bs on this truck. Next one will have more, auto braking, adaptive cruise., roll stability auto braking. BS I don't like. Fuucking buzzers and beepers and bullchit. Too much and I will go elsewhere. So many others are worse though and nitpicking too. Trucking sucks, but not as bad as suckkng black cock at Pilot like Rugertard4Life does. Poor bastid can hardly talk he's so stretched out.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
We should invest in a 550hp cattle/hay hauler.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Damned few. Horribly gutless. LOL I honestly don't know but anemic describes it. 350ish... Loaded I get about 8mpg... That's what seems to matter in this market. I have time to get there and a few extra.

Insurance agreement has us at 65 on the peddle and 68 cruise. Heavy I can downhill faster and they don't mind. Some companies do, and will fire a guy for hitting 80 even for a second or written up at 75... Theres many trucks on the intetstate set at 63, 65, and 68 is common. I loved 75 with another company...

All sorts of stuff folks are not aware of. Satellite controlled shift points. Cruise control l that drops off as you crest a hill - as you will speed back up with no extra fuel... All that plays into the passing crap. Even on cruise I have to floor it a lot to get the miles. Should have taken a three-lane intetstate....

You are one stupid-azz MF. You must be what? 16 years old? PLEASE tell me you are not older, for that would make me cringe knowing that you were close to my age…

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/02/21.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales β€”John Taffin
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Great, another kuunty sockpuppet.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
We should invest in a 550hp cattle/hay hauler.

LOL Those animals chit all over the road I heard!

--- Kid Rock 2022

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Nope, it’s just sad seeing a supposed β€œman” whining like a little b-tch about everything

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales β€”John Taffin
N
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
The fact that they have enough spare time to go fuuck off is enough to upset me.

Now that’s funny Sam

N
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
You've been on a lot of the road I have buddy. I hear you. My buddy lives near you.. Actually nestucca bend..
Really close to me

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Now we're getting the super truckers versus people that wish they had a CDL this is getting hilarious.

Last edited by ldholton; 10/02/21.
N
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Boomer I haul ass everywhere I go and if someone comes up behind me and isn’t doing something stupid I roll over to the right and let them go even if it’s a no passing zone. If you are driving like a ass it’s goi to be rough on you

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Boomer I haul ass everywhere I go and if someone comes up behind me and isn’t doing something stupid I roll over to the right and let them go even if it’s a no passing zone. If you are driving like a ass it’s goi to be rough on you

LOL no idea what you are referring to, but, ok.

--- Kid Rock 2022

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by ldholton
Now we're getting the super truckers versus people that wish they had a CDL this is getting hilarious.

What are you talking about? Maybe I am getting tired but this seems nonsensical. Says the guy with unfulfilled career aspirations that currently drives truck to make ends meet....

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 222Sako, 10ring1, 270cowboy, 43 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 1,215 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,630
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.