-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
20% increase in one month in one hospital and panic sets in?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hunterapp
Best explanation I have seen for increased inflimation conditions including heart attacks associated with covid19 vaccine offered by John Campbell. Some are not aspirating the needle prior to injecting in the process of the jab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuyAtvwP2H4

So inadvertent intravascular rather than intramuscular.

That I could see contributing to an HA.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by 700LH

You’re a F A G

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by 700LH

You’re a F A G

And a cock sucking old fat one at that.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Im not aware of any great risk of intravenous injection concerns when giving normal shoulder injections.

How many millions of allergy shots are given a month in the shoulder, or even by patients themselves at home injecting in their thigh?

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the over a year long lockdown and being stuck at home with your wife. I love my wife, but I'd welcome a heart attack after spending 24/7 with any woman for a year.

She probably feels the same toward you.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by CGPAUL
Yea, cause everyone is sitting on their asses..get up and get moving..

I had one the end of July this year........53 years old, 180lbs. I ride my Mountain bike over 2,000 miles per year and have for at least the last 10 years. I hike, hunt in the mountains of So. Idaho. I stay in shape all year long but still took a ride in the Air St. Luke's Helicopter and now have 2 new stints in my heart. Sure a lot of 400 pounders around that have not had a heart attack yet. Damned if I know why I had one, but it happened. Good news is that I feel better than I have in years and since getting my plumbing fixed have shot a P&Y antelope and raghorn bull elk with my bow. Plan on adding mule deer to that list here in a couple weeks.

BTW: No covid shot before my heart attack.

Did you have a covid infection prior to the heart attack?

I suspect the rise in heart attacks are blood clot related to either having had a covid infection, or from the vaccine, with the spike protein somehow being involved in a way that we don't fully understand yet.

Or, like millions before covid, despite being active and not a fat bastard, he lost the genetic lottery in regards to his coronary arteries......

Exactly. Just like my brother. Fit, healthy lifestyle, low BMI. Bypass at 50.

Genetics

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The vax has to be perfectly safe. Why just the other day I heard Biteme say it was and not only that numerous athletes and celebrities have deemed it safe.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
"I ain't dead yet."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by Squidge

I had one the end of July this year........53 years old, 180lbs. I ride my Mountain bike over 2,000 miles per year and have for at least the last 10 years. I hike, hunt in the mountains of So. Idaho. I stay in shape all year long but still took a ride in the Air St. Luke's Helicopter and now have 2 new stints in my heart. Sure a lot of 400 pounders around that have not had a heart attack yet. Damned if I know why I had one, but it happened. Good news is that I feel better than I have in years and since getting my plumbing fixed have shot a P&Y antelope and raghorn bull elk with my bow. Plan on adding mule deer to that list here in a couple weeks.

Did you have a covid infection prior to the heart attack?

I suspect the rise in heart attacks are blood clot related to either having had a covid infection, or from the vaccine, with the spike protein somehow being involved in a way that we don't fully understand yet.

Or, like millions before covid, despite being active and not a fat bastard, he lost the genetic lottery in regards to his coronary arteries......

My brother, 60 yrs old, who was a lineman and ran a line crew for a couple decades, been a gym rat and beast all his life since his late teens / early twenties, just had a pacemaker installed last year.

Same same.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by victoro

Do you eat a lot of sugar? Too much sugar inflames your artery walls and causes cholesterol to attach to them to protect them.

I'm also curious. Fit guys are not immune from cholesterol issues, or high blood pressure.

History of heart issues on both parents sides. No covid that I know of. Wife had it last fall, but I tested negative? Blood pressure is good and has been for years. Cholesterol especially triglycerides are naturally high but have been on drugs for ~10 years to help control that. I've had my share of cheese burgers and steaks but not an inordinate amount. Some sugar, but not for the last 10 years. Type II diabetic which doesn't help. Cardiac doc says just luck of the draw. He has seen 400 pounders and crack addicts with perfect arteries and clean living 40 year olds with heart disease.

FWIW: I have had 2 friends die this year of heart attacks. One a couple months older than me and another a year younger. So I actually feel lucky that mine was caught and fixed. If your chest feels weird and you have any of the other symptoms (numbness, tight chest, fatigue, etc.) go get checked out.

Last edited by centershot; 10/02/21.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
Stress and also damage your artery walls.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Originally Posted by LongSpurHunter
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the over a year long lockdown and being stuck at home with your wife. I love my wife, but I'd welcome a heart attack after spending 24/7 with any woman for a year.

She probably feels the same toward you.

Probably. I guess you're lucky and only have to deal with a husband.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by victoro

Do you eat a lot of sugar? Too much sugar inflames your artery walls and causes cholesterol to attach to them to protect them.

I'm also curious. Fit guys are not immune from cholesterol issues, or high blood pressure.

Or stress.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Global warming?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, they shut down the frickin' gyms for a year, made people stress and overeat which led to seredentary lifestyles, weight gain, increased stress ... more heart attacks.

Not to mention I will say this ... Covid 19 did aomething to me. I survived it and all and it can [bleep]-off, I'm not afraid of it, but it did something to me, I'm not sure. I go in for my yearly physical on the 5th of next month, perhaps they'll figure it out. I think maybe something clogged-up.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Got another text this evening from my RN daughter regarding troubling heart issues her coworkers have experienced after getting the covid vaccine inoculations:

" There was another nurse that works here who got the vaccine early on...I remember she started shaking all over & they called an ambulance for her. They treated it like an allergic reaction & nobody really said anything else. I overheard her today talking about having to see a cardiologist & they can't figure out why she's having heart problems. I'd say she's in her 30s.

And there's the RN that had to wear the Holter monitor thing for having episodes where her heart races & she gets so dizzy that she has to pull off the side of the road. She goes back 11/2 for her results.

And the RN I share my office with currently just admitted that she went for her normal doctor visit because she has rheumatoid arthritis...and they told her she has an irregular heart rhythm. And the clinic employee health nurse just pressured her to get a booster. "

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The jab was offered at work. I passed. Three people I know at work, not some friend of a friends cousin type, see them almost daily got the jab. Within a few days all three had serious heart attacks. One can't say as to his health looked like your average person. One had recently made a serious effort to change his life style lost a fair amount of weight eating healthy etc.. Last guy was a absolute health nut. Very healthy diet more vegetables than anything else. Worked out all the time. Be times he would go missing from his job location, he was in the gym working out.

All got the same shot same day. Sorry as much as I believe in coincidences you sure ain't gonna convince me this was one. I got enough health BS going on that has been out of my control be damned if I am rolling the dice.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
A very bright Dr once explained to me why I was at risk for heart problems even though my cholesterol naturally runs low. My LDLs are high and he said some types of LDLs get stuck between the cells that make up the arterial walls and cause inflammation. This inflammation creates a rough surface that causes things to build up along the walls and can trigger clotting mechanisms.

I wonder if the spike proteins that the rna therapy shots cause your cells to produce could also wedge themselves between the cell walls lining your vesseles and cause a similar inflammatory response leading to occlusion and clotting?

Bb

Last edited by Burleyboy; 10/19/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The cholesterol is getting snagged on all those 5-G transceiver chips and magnetic particles.

Need to start eating black beans 3 meals a day.

Dr Mercola

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (Bluethunder8, BALLISTIK, Akhutr, 12 invisible), 1,258 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,995
Posts18,481,147
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.