Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
I wonder how much pushback this is going to get? There is legal precedent for it, I think Measles, Mumps, Rubella is already mandatory...but, it is a proven effective shot. Lot of doubt about the safety and efficacy of the various Covid concoctions. You get state govt between momma and the cubs, and the schidt could hit the fan.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
A really f'd up deal. Keep pushing, something has got to give.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Saw that. That turd Newsom is some kinda greaseball.

Link

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The worst Mamma's are the liberals who support this.
They are the ones that raise the roof, arrange boycotts and
beat down their opposition.

It's time for the Right to adopt the tactics that have beaten them
for decades.

Oh, yes. I forgot.
When they pushed into a building, after the gates and doors were opened
for them, doing no huge damage. No arson, mostly staying within the ropes.

It wasn't a "Mostly Peaceful Protest".

That only a applies to arson, looting, assualt.....

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Its a good thing, stops the minorities from reproduction and kills off a bunch of them. Enough of them weren’t going to the abortion clinics or killing each other through shootings and stabbings.

Its a win-win against what Hillary calls “Predators”

Don’t you people EVER believe for a second the warpigs care about children except to diddle them

[Linked Image from c2.staticflickr.com]

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 10/02/21.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't understand what all the opposition to the vaccine is. It may not be perfect just as all the others aren't. The reality is getting the vaccine reduces the chance of contracting the disease and if you do catch it chances are you won't have a severe case. Here in VT approximately 80% have the jab and our Covid numbers have been among the best in the country. Even so our ICU's are full of non vaccinated Covid patients. Take the obvious political bias out of this and just consider the medical facts. Fighting against something that will help you doesn't make sense to me.

living the good life every day
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
If this is found to be constitutional you'll see homeschooling numbers skyrocket. None of my kids will allow their kids (my granddkids) to be jabbed with an experimental "vaccine". There is already talk of moving out of this state if necessary.

FU Newsome.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I don't understand what all the opposition to the vaccine is. It may not be perfect just as all the others aren't. The reality is getting the vaccine reduces the chance of contracting the disease and if you do catch it chances are you won't have a severe case. Here in VT approximately 80% have the jab and our Covid numbers have been among the best in the country. Even so our ICU's are full of non vaccinated Covid patients. Take the obvious political bias out of this and just consider the medical facts. Fighting against something that will help you doesn't make sense to me.

It's not just about a shakey, hastily produced drug, it's about the freedom of choice. Freedom is everything.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
F
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F

Well, the information we have been receiving is so conflicting...how can anybody draw a logical conclusion.? We have all heard of the inaccuracies of the 'quick covid test', false positives out the wazoo. We have heard of massive medicare fraud on a scale never seen before, listing covid as a cause of death...we have heard hospitals receive an additional 36,000 for covid cases. We have heard stories of high crossover numbers. We see Sweden, which did absolutely nothing, with better numbers than we have in the US. There appear to be a lot of US healthcare workers that aren't buying into this, why? I got 2 Pfizers...but am I better off than if I had opted out? I really don't know...I'm old, maybe I should croak, but my grandsons? Does big Pharma give a damn, or are they in it for the billions? Big Pharma didn't look too good after the opioid scandal broke. I don't know or who to believe.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh this is awesome.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Everyone should have a choice to take or not take the vaccine. No one should be forced to put something in their body they don't want. Newsom has no right forcing children to take this vaccine that piece of sh*t that cocky control freak needs a good ass whipping.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
But I believe he has an opt out in place for the teachers,but mandatory for the chillins.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rong
But I believe he has an opt out in place for the teachers,but mandatory for the chillins.

Of course... Just like Hiden Biden's mandate for "all" Federal workers exempted congress critters and their minions...

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N

Understood, but y'all did it voluntarily.
The numbers in NH are behind VT, but not too far (I think NH is hovering right below 70%, I haven't bothered to look in a bit). Those numbers are under Sununnu, who hasn't been pushing much at all. he's left masking decisions to the local school boards, etc . There's a world of difference between that scenario and either a State of the Feds mandating something
In the end, another person's choice doesn't have to make sense to you, but you have to accept it.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C

Where are you getting "the facts"?
I don't believe our local news reporting on "full ICU due to Covid" like their hair is on fire. The reports I get from my nurse friends within the same hospital system tell the story quite differently.
Full ICU here is 20 beds...but they fail to mention it, leaving you to think it's much more. They just tell you to run to get vaxed.

Echoing flintlocke, the hospitals and clinics are getting a pile of money for covid patients. It's become so obvious, the locals in our little county won't bother going into the clinic here. The clinic doesn't even want to deal with you unless you test positive.

And anyone that spouts off with, "the FDA approved it" can stick it. Look at all the drugs that went through the FDA that took years to get approved now have horrible effects and class action suits. But a vax gets approved in mere months..no thanks. And I definitely wouldn't want it injected into young children.

Last edited by CowEater; 10/02/21.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Reality is....that is simply your opinion. Your numbers may or may not be accurate. My observation has been that just as many vaccinated have hit the dirt locally as non vaccinated.

Last edited by AKduck; 10/02/21.

Yup.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Gestapo much???

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Morewood
If this is found to be constitutional you'll see homeschooling numbers skyrocket. None of my kids will allow their kids (my granddkids) to be jabbed with an experimental "vaccine". There is already talk of moving out of this state if necessary.

FU Newsome.

Good for you. Too many just give in because it is easy. F the goverment.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And yet another reason to avoid living in liberal hives.

Yup.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Springcove

Gestapo much???

He's a Trump hater !!!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

195 members (29aholic, 308xray, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 2500HD, 300_savage, 30 invisible), 1,814 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,186
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.