Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by SAcharlie
This took place before becoming president. That great accomplishment was kicking the treasonous self-centered sitting president out of office. He has saved our great nation.
I look forward to seeing him achieve greatness not for himself but for our nation.

Says the liar and communist. Liberalism is obviously a mental disorder.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hey Upchuck,

What do you do with your favorite vegetable when you get done eating it?

You put her back in her wheelchair!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahhaha!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
This took place before becoming president. That great accomplishment was kicking the treasonous self-centered sitting president out of office. He has saved our great nation.
I look forward to seeing him achieve greatness not for himself but for our nation.

That's funny - I don't remember him throwing Obama out of office at all! I must have missed that....

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

SAcharlie's typical chicken-schit 'stir the pot and run' post... He never posts or replies with anything worth reading...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Upchuck schit himself again.

[Linked Image from thumbs.gfycat.com]

I ain't gonna read the book to find out how this ends for ol SuckAss. Please post the entire movie clip.

A good ending....

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

If he keeps it up they will go down in history as the administration that united the American people.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
This took place before becoming president. That great accomplishment was kicking the treasonous self-centered sitting president out of office.

That's amusing stuff.

I said after the 2016 election that President Trump had done the only thing I cared about and anything else he accomplished would just be gravy. That one thing was to keep Hillary Clinton from becoming president. He didn't need to do anything other than that to make me consider my vote well cast. I was pleasantly surprised when he turned out to be the best president of the last 75 years and America enjoyed four years of peace and prosperity before Joe Biden's owners unleashed Covid-19 upon the world.

Sadly, the America most of us grew up in is gone. Through unlimited immigration from third world crapholes and our failure to check our own educational establishment which no longer teaches the value of freedom to our children, we find ourselves in a country that would rather be guided by an imbecile puppet of the Chinese than the president who gave us four years of economic stability, prosperity, and peace.

A hundred years from now the Trump years will be looked upon as the last Golden Age of the U.S.A., at least if the party allows the truth to be published in the People's Democratic Republic of Estados Unidos.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crow hunter

A hundred years from now the Trump years will be looked upon as the last Golden Age of the U.S.A., at least if the party allows the truth to be published in the People's Democratic Republic of Estados Unidos.

The progressive historians will write the Trump years as the dark ages.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
You sad sacs are hilarious.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

You can't be American to believe what you just typed. People like you is why our country is where it is now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 66 invisible), 3,071 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,572
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.