-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m interested in the thrombocytopenia reports. Doesn’t seem to be a further expansion of analysis on that data.

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m interested in the thrombocytopenia reports. Doesn’t seem to be a further expansion of analysis on that data.

Maybe the Pharms will put some petroleum based product in the shots to help with the clotting.......you know, like painters using thinners......yeah, that'll work......can't be any worse....

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Now the evidence starts to come out proving the government is hiding the deaths, and adverse events the deadly shots create.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ublic-with-secret-recordings-government/

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Now the evidence starts to come out proving the government is hiding the deaths, and adverse events the deadly shots create.

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ublic-with-secret-recordings-government/

Wow! Thanks.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Then don't get the vaccine. Nobody gives a f u c k .

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
A vaxxed woman I know dropped dead yesterday of a massive heart attack. Might not be related, but it sure seems like cardiac events are on the rise.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Alright cool

Those buttons work, thanks.

I’ll explore it.

For the record, openvaers.com is a horsehite site and pulls "data" from many "sources" other than the CDC VAERS site. Its numbers are highly questionable and therefore completely unreliable.

This ain't science.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER

In a Highwire exclusive, Deborah Conrad, a hospitalist physician’s assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “tow the company line” that this vaccine is safe.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e2NnMSB589Vj/

There are 12K - 14K deaths, and estimates are only ONE PERCENT (1%) have been reported to the VAERS system.

That means the true death is 1.2 -1.4 MILLION innocent citizens who were lied to about the safety of these deadly shots.

EDIT: From the comments -

Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) https://vaers.hhs.gov/

Report an Adverse Event https://vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html

PDF Myopericarditis following COVID -19 vaccination: Updates https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-08-30/03-COVID-Su-508.pdf

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/08...t-common-adverse-events-reported-so-far/

Explosive! Public health data: 80% of COVID-19 deaths in August were vaccinated people https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-19-80-of-covid-19-deaths-vaccinated-people.html

The Covid Outbreak: “Biggest Health Scam of the 21st Century.” Report by 1500 Health Professionals https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-c...ort-by-1500-health-professionals/5737838 [show less]

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 09/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by JoeBob
A vaxxed woman I know dropped dead yesterday of a massive heart attack. Might not be related, but it sure seems like cardiac events are on the rise.

They are, my bud had a mild heartattack, wifes cowoker had to start seeing a cardiologist after her shot. Buddies dad has had low blood pressure ever since getting them. But the important thing is that they are vaxxed.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER

In a Highwire exclusive, Deborah Conrad, a hospitalist physician’s assistant on the frontlines of the pandemic, pulls back the curtain on the complete lack and disregard in her hospital for reporting Covid vaccine injury to VAERS, this country’s only mechanism to track the safety of these rushed-to-market, mandated products. In riveting detail, including emails & recorded phone conversations, Conrad exposes the internal push to turn a blind eye to injuries and “tow the company line” that this vaccine is safe.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/e2NnMSB589Vj/

There are 12K - 14K deaths, and estimates are only ONE PERCENT (1%) have been reported to the VAERS system.

That means the true death is 1.2 -1.4 MILLION innocent citizens who were lied to about the safety of these deadly shots.

Pure Conjecture isn't science.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Last fall my mother died 1 week after her first shot. 1 day after my father got his 2nd shot he started having strokes, he died last thursday.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Tragic. And, according to the above Project Veritas video, this rarely gets reported to VAERS, because those who would report it have every incentive (in most cases) to prefer adverse reactions not be associated with the vaccine. Too much money is being made on it to put that at risk.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Last fall my mother died 1 week after her first shot. 1 day after my father got his 2nd shot he started having strokes, he died last thursday.

Sorry for your losses.

I forgot about another buddys mom that died after her shot. They went to the extreme to protect her, she lived with them....even remote learned their child so he wouldnt bring covid home from school. They were excited to get her the vax and she was one of the first. She spent two weeks in the hospital after the shot before they pulled the plug. His brother is a doc and had her flown to his hospital. He blames it on the protiens.

Last edited by killerv; 09/21/21.
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Doctor runs before and after tests to prove the deadly Covid-19 shot destroys your immune system.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

EDIT: Another copy of the video, so it can be viewed when youboob pulls the original one.

https://rumble.com/vna7jt-my-jaw-dropped-when-i-tested-someones-immune-system-after-the-2nd-jab.html

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 10/03/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Check out my Before and After lymphocytes

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Then check em out about 10 weeks after 2 jabs

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Watch the video again, slum, and you'll find your mistake.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Acknowledging you would be the mistake.

🙄

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E

More info on the UNPROVEN pill Molnupiravir by Merck

Watch the time frame below:

55:13 - 1:00:45 Molnupiravir

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie

Acknowledging you would be the mistake.

Yet "you" just "acknowledged" me which proves you're TWO STOOPUD (tm) to follow your own LOW I.Q. advice.

You can give away all the free sheit you want to on this website in your attempt to build your fake badazz persona on this website, but the intelligent people here know you're just a mentally sick cyber-stalker as you just proved once again with this posting harassing me in this thread where I'm trying to save lives.

Further more, you have a young son, and you're in the health industry where you see the damage and death from smoking and yet you're in your 50's and TWO STOOPUD to stop smoking, so your son won't have to grow up without a father from dying from cancer.

Don't get drunk, and post on the internet. There's nothing more embarrassing than an alcoholic who can't hold their liquor, but damn if it's not fun watching you closet commies trip all over yourselves when you humiliate yourselves in public.

Keep posting Ms. Nurse. It's fun watching you lose your edge......

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Elkslayer be gay.

Page 24 of 26 1 2 22 23 24 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

512 members (257 roberts, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 2500HD, 1badf350, 1936M71, 59 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,441
Posts18,489,489
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.