Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
A few days ago an engineer from one of the companies I do business with told me they are having trouble even getting people to show up. They employ about 300 so this garbage hits them. Then in making a delivery to that same place the guy receiving my stuff is wearing a mask and then said he got the shot. I asked why both. It's from the corporate office he says. I think people are just fed up with this stuff but unwilling to act on it. I suggested to him they all walk out. biden and company are a wet dream to the chicoms as all they do is killing manufacturing in this nation.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I own EVERYTHING we have outright. I literally just have to pay the utilities, taxes and insurance.

I'm going hunting for a couple of months.

They didn't hurt me, they did me a favor.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by dassa
A lot of companies are willing to commit suicide rather than stand up to the govt.

https://twitter.com/QTAnon1/status/1445878846658465795

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Biden is pushing the employer mandate claiming that OSHA will administer and enforce his mandate, yet so far there has been No progress by OSHA or anyone in his administration . So far it’s just a press release.

This is done on purpose, because without an actual policy or regulation in place, businesses and State Attorney Generals cannot file lawsuits or request injunctions.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I have heard all the excuses for caving to the vaccine hoax. If they told you to give up your first born to keep your job, are you ok with that too? Not now, not ever. Fugg .gov

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Just trying to get private corporations to do what they know is unconstitutional.

I say shut it all down: make the commies beg for workers.

That's what the Haitians are for.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by slowmover12
Just trying to get private corporations to do what they know is unconstitutional.

I say shut it all down: make the commies beg for workers.

That's what the Haitians are for.

I often wonder if this isn't about bringing in immigrants under the guise of...we need workers because it is the same shyte here.
Also, I do find it a shocking coincidence that the USA and Canada have generally the same game plan and timeline for their agenda.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So far there is no enforcement mechanism in place, so far, but they are working on it through the back door.

Buried on page 168 of the House Democrats’ 2,465-page mega bill is a tenfold increase in fines for employers that “willfully,” “repeatedly,” or even seriously violate a section of labor law that deals with hazards, death, or serious physical harm to their employees.

The increased fines on employers could run as high as $70,000 for serious infractions, and $700,000 for willful or repeated violations—almost three-quarters of a million dollars for each fine.
If enacted into law, vax enforcement could bankrupt non-compliant companies even more quickly than the $14,000 OSHA fine anticipated under Biden’s announced mandate.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Thank a COVTARD.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
When something doesn't make sense it is usually because you are lacking some information. What could possibly be the cause of the panic and maniacal push to force this total ''vaccination'' of an entire world? All for a disease that is fairly mild in most people. I haven't seen as many people so scared since I was 6 to 8 years old (born 1952) when everybody was sure of an impending Russian atomic bomb attack.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hastings
When something doesn't make sense it is usually because you are lacking some information. What could possibly be the cause of the panic and maniacal push to force this total ''vaccination'' of an entire world? All for a disease that is fairly mild in most people. I haven't seen as many people so scared since I was 6 to 8 years old (born 1952) when everybody was sure of an impending Russian atomic bomb attack.

I suspect we are going to find out pretty soon what its all about. Couldn't help but notice Christians seem to be the majority of folks who wouldn't get jabbed, but also amped up their knowledge of the jab...separating themselves from the populace.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's a spiritual battle, good vs. evil. That simple.

LOL
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The majority of folks who took the jab did so without considering the data, how could they? it wasn't available. They took the jab following along like lemmings.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Hastings

I suspect we are going to find out pretty soon what its all about. Couldn't help but notice Christians seem to be the majority of folks who wouldn't get jabbed, but also amped up their knowledge of the jab...separating themselves from the populace.

LOL

Where and how are you determining that?

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fireball2
It's a spiritual battle, good vs. evil. That simple.

Is it still “hitting close to home?”

Lol

Fugking homo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It is nothing but a RESIDENTIAL plea.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It doesn’t matter if it’s a federal mandate or not.

If your employer tells you you’re fired, you’re fired.

Any company worth a fugk isn’t going to mandate anything until the law is in writing.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Have a friend that works at Tinker AFB. Yesterday they were given a paper to sign that stated an actual EO was in place ordering the jab by a certain date. He is a manager there. Says most likely will go back to driving a truck somewhere.

Society of Intolerant Old Men. Rifle Slut Division
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I work for a company with 170k employees.
No vaccine mandate in place.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

661 members (10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 1eyedmule, 67 invisible), 3,291 guests, and 1,296 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,379
Posts18,469,527
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.