Hop To
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by BobBrown
There would be no USA unless brave men risked their families and their fortunes for a life without tyrannical government .

Let everyone in on your plan there Mr.! Unless your still trying to make a record number of posts in a years time! Let us hear something besides the douche flowing down the drain, after your done flushing your t wat!

Last edited by Heym06; 10/14/21.
GB4

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Dutch
It seems odd to me, that .GOV can change the conditions of a contract and change them mid stream. If a contract bid has been accepted by both parties, it is binding until both parties agree to change it, no?

All .gov contracts have a provision allowing "termination for convenience" by .gov. No reason needed.

In addition, depending on if there's an OSHA mandate (I don't know if there is or not) you can be fined or even shut down until you comply.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by test1328

I finally told the worriers that they can send the Gov people to me if anyone ever starts asking about our Vaccine compliance. At which time I will vouch that all of my employees have done so to the best of my knowledge, but I have no proof since I did not want to violate any HIPAA laws by asking about and/or gathering personal medical information. The worriers went away and I haven't heard anymore about it.

If one employee reports you to OHSA for non-compliance, you will be audited (investigated) by OHSA and fined for this.

You thought this was a free country.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Heym06
There would be no USA unless brave men risked their families and their fortunes for a life without tyrannical government .

Let everyone in on your plan there Mr.! Unless your still trying to make a record number of posts in a years time! Let us hear something besides the douche flowing down the drain, after your done flushing your t wat!

I’m not getting the jab you f a g

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by deflave
It seems odd to me, that .GOV can change the conditions of a contract and change them mid stream. If a contract bid has been accepted by both parties, it is binding until both parties agree to change it, no?

No questions allowed in Sticksville.

LOL

You don't know anything about how government contracts work. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

LOL

. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Yeah, that’s your job, right?

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
This “pandemic” sure has brought out the fake ass Conservatives

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

All .gov contracts have a provision allowing "termination for convenience" by .gov. No reason needed.

In addition, depending on if there's an OSHA mandate (I don't know if there is or not) you can be fined or even shut down until you comply.

Keep guessing, dumb fugk.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

You don't know anything about how government contracts work. Stop making a fool out of yourself.

Enlighten me.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by test1328

I finally told the worriers that they can send the Gov people to me if anyone ever starts asking about our Vaccine compliance. At which time I will vouch that all of my employees have done so to the best of my knowledge, but I have no proof since I did not want to violate any HIPAA laws by asking about and/or gathering personal medical information. The worriers went away and I haven't heard anymore about it.

If one employee reports you to OHSA for non-compliance, you will be audited (investigated) by OHSA and fined for this.

You thought this was a free country.

^^^COVTARD^^^

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In this thread we have people spewing OSHA versions of the old "you can only shoot material, not people" myths

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

In other words no plan , just lip service as usual. Weak response but nothing else was expected. It's always the one with latent homosexual tendencies that start calling others they don't agree with or know f ag. 😆😆

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

In other words no plan , just lip service as usual. Weak response but nothing else was expected. It's always the one with latent homosexual tendencies that start calling others they don't agree with or know f ag. 😆😆

It’s not my fault the truth offends you

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H

It’s not my fault the truth offends you

Not offended just trying to bring something out of you besides, some unoriginal comment. While trying to convince yourself you are better, smarter, and more interesting than others here! So again whats your plan? Other than keeping your flap going, you have shown nothing.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’m definitely better than you COVTARD

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I’m definitely better than you COVTARD

Thats been said before by better men than you. Original son I said original. You missed looking for the Cheetos, I'm guessing!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Then why are they doing it?

They want full capitulation, obedience & compliance of the sheeple at any cost whatsoever, even if it puts the country into a depression.

MM

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I wish much misery on the organizations that stand by this policy. I hope the push back is overwhelming.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Isn’t there something in constitution that limits federal power to that defined in the constitution? Is forced vaccine mandates in the constitution some place I don’t know about?

The company I work for only mandates vaccines for those people working in a site, which isn’t me. But as a private company they have the legal right unless prohibited by law like in Texas and MT.

This is going to be a legal chitfest.

Anyway, let’s go Brandon.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Then why are they doing it?

You know why

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 4 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 6 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1minute, 160user, 63 invisible), 2,257 guests, and 1,396 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,941
Posts18,480,095
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.