Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Ok boys and girls, there’s been a spate of hard talk. Let’s see how many hard asses there are.

Don’t post “what you would do if”. Don’t puff up and say “if it was me” etc etc.

Post when you quit or are fired over your employer requiring the kungflu shot. By no means do you need to name your employer. Your word will suffice.

It appears that reading is a challenge for some and that fear is contagious. Fear of the plague or vaccination is understandable considering the lack of honesty in reporting all facets of the situation. Taking a stand either way is a decision that should be equally respected as only the decider knows the circumstances leading to their choice. Fear of not riding the CF bandwagon is amusing.

To address the essence of the question: When I was working at the peak of my career it was in a position that could not be duplicated elsewhere. I had spent my adult life preparing to be employed in a job that was challenging and rewarding and allowed me to give my 4 kids every advantage. Had making this choice become necessary I would have complied without hesitation or regret.

To conflate the vac mandate choice w/ patriotism or intellect is ignorant. It is certainly an abhorrent govt. over reach but reality sucks. Decide for yourself and respect the decision of others.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
An terrible govt overreach.....but whaddya gonna do?

Amiright??

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Geno67
Is there a way to put people on an ignore list?

Yes.
Click on goalie and Jim conman's name.
Right below the name and signature page is a tool bar.
Simply click "ignore."

After you return to the thread, it should say, "you are ignoring this loser.". 😁

Simple as that.

Nothing like advice from the Fire's Pretend Ignore Pussy troll.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by JimFromTN

This going to sound crazy but I tend to listen to scientists and medical professionals.

Ask George Washington where that got him.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Is there a way to put people on an ignore list?

Yes.
Click on goalie and Jim conman's name.
Right below the name and signature page is a tool bar.
Simply click "ignore."

After you return to the thread, it should say, "you are ignoring this loser.". 😁

Simple as that.

Nothing like advice from the Fire's Pretend Ignore Pussy troll.

Crappy hamster should pontificate on how to “Toggle the display of this post” to see it.

😂😂

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Ok boys and girls, there’s been a spate of hard talk. Let’s see how many hard asses there are.

Don’t post “what you would do if”. Don’t puff up and say “if it was me” etc etc.

Post when you quit or are fired over your employer requiring the kungflu shot. By no means do you need to name your employer. Your word will suffice.

It appears that reading is a challenge for some and that fear is contagious. Fear of the plague or vaccination is understandable considering the lack of honesty in reporting all facets of the situation. Taking a stand either way is a decision that should be equally respected as only the decider knows the circumstances leading to their choice. Fear of not riding the CF bandwagon is amusing.

To address the essence of the question: When I was working at the peak of my career it was in a position that could not be duplicated elsewhere. I had spent my adult life preparing to be employed in a job that was challenging and rewarding and allowed me to give my 4 kids every advantage. Had making this choice become necessary I would have complied without hesitation or regret.

To conflate the vac mandate choice w/ patriotism or intellect is ignorant. It is certainly an abhorrent govt. over reach but reality sucks. Decide for yourself and respect the decision of others.

mike r

So we can count Miker in the money over freedom category...... okee dokee
But at least he has his pension and 401K and he can and has beat others over the head here that have not been as financially successful as him..... winning... lmfao

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Brazos
I assume you mean heroes, rather than "hero's".....

I assume you were too quick to be witty and didn’t realize you got beat a couple pages back. smile

Busted!

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by irfubar

mike r

But at least he has his pension and 401K and he can and has beat others over the head here that have not been as financially successful as him..... winning... lmfao

I respect your right to make your own decisions. Your opinions...not so much.

I have been unable to perceive from any of your posts any history as a freedom fighter. I may have missed something and if so stand ready to be enlightened. I guess being a verbose inertnet anti-vaccer is, to some, ...winning. LMFAO

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Y'all [bleep] be crazy.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

I have been unable to perceive from any of your posts any history as a freedom fighter. I may have missed something and if so stand ready to be enlightened. I guess being a verbose inertnet anti-vaccer is, to some, ...winning. LMFAO

mike r

Freedom fighting takes many forms these days. Sometimes simply standing on principle makes a difference.... almost always walking the walk versus talking the talk makes a difference.
A truth in life all we can only change ourselves.....
Inspiring others to stand up and maybe inspire them to take steps to change themselves is a noble thing.
You know nothing of me Miker and I believe you pay little attention to my post unless I poke you with a stick....
I have read your post over the years and have heard you berate others less fortunate than you financially....

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

mike r

Freedom fighting takes many forms these days. Sometimes simply standing on principle makes a difference.... almost always walking the walk versus talking the talk makes a difference.
Inspiring others to stand up and maybe inspire them to take steps to change themselves is a noble thing.
You know nothing of me Miker and I believe you pay little attention to my post unless I poke you with a stick....
I have read your post over the years and have heard you berate others less fortunate than you financially....

Well that was enlightening...and inspiring. You and blackfart certainly share an inferiority complex. LMAO still.

#walkingthewalkandwinning

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

mike r

Well that was enlightening...and inspiring. You and blackfart certainly share an inferiority complex. LMAO still.

mike r

I am making an effort to not engage in ridicule as it offends many sensitive people here...... but clearly it is the best way for me to address you.... it's all you deserve
Oh and Blackheart has more integrity than you will ever have..... that's important to some people.
Shouldn't you be making your way to the mailbox to get your pension check? Nero fiddled as Rome burnt..... so hop to it skippy

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Did your daddy tell you that?

That you were smart? He was wrong.

Your buzz word "considerably" means absolutely nothing.

It has no value and isn't measurable.

I guess I have not been listening to the expert advice of Alex Jones and Mike Lindell to get my information.

Yeah sure. Don Lemmon and the Mad Cow are real reliable.

You retards wanted to give Cuomo an Emmy........

This going to sound crazy but I tend to listen to scientists and medical professionals.

^^^Still uses margarine. ^^^

LOL

Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave

I guess I have not been listening to the expert advice of Alex Jones and Mike Lindell to get my information.

LOL

OK, I laughed

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

OK, I laughed

Me too. Until I realized what it gets used for... sick

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L

mike r

mike r

mike r

I am making an effort to not engage in ridicule as it offends many sensitive people here...... but clearly it is the best way for me to address you.... it's all you deserve
Oh and Blackheart has more integrity than you will ever have..... that's important to some people.
Shouldn't you be making your way to the mailbox to get your pension check? Nero fiddled as Rome burnt..... so hop to it skippy

Ridicule is the best you can do but it is inspiring in an insipid sort of way.Denigrating the integrity of another on the internet is certainly a strong stance and a stalwart display of principle.

You certainly seem obsessed by pensions...which by the way get deposited electronically. People that sit on the floor of their trailer and chip through the ice in their toilets all hate pensions. LMAO

#talkingthetalkandwalkingtothemailboxwhileRomeburns

mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

mike r

mike r

mike r

Ridicule is the best you can do but it is inspiring in an insipid sort of way.Denigrating the integrity of another on the internet is certainly a strong stance and a stalwart display of principle.

You certainly seem obsessed by pensions...which by the way get deposited electronically. People that sit on the floor of their trailer and chip through the ice in their toilets all hate pensions. LMAO

#talkingthetalkandwalkingtothemailboxwhileRomeburns

mike r

Ridicule is fun and appropriate to use on people such as yourself......

Not necessarily obsessed with pensions.... just the pukes that think they are special because they have them.... funny part is the pension are often paid by the taxpayers and yet the pensioners seem to adopt a sense of superiority because of them.... you fit that mold to a "t"

As for the integrity issue... I was not the one to use the schoolyard name calling.... "blackfart".... how original and mature. I rarely agree with Blackheart's opinion but I respect his integrity and believe he speaks the truth as he knows it..... can't say the same for you....

Your arrogance and sense of self importance is not a quality I associate with integrity..... I have seen the way you treat others you deem "inferior" than yourself.... funny because you think that behavior is effective against me.... maybe if you read more you will understand it is not.

Self made men could care less what an arrogant peon such as yourself thinks.... save your arrogance for someone who gives a schit...

Oh and you are a member of the never post pic's yet run your mouth club.... congrats on that... a trait that is viewed unfavorably around here. But you go girl... it's fun seeing your insecurities on full display.
You are just another internet poser with a big mouth.... GFY

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
irfubar, I have not deemed others inferior but you may convince me.

PS, thanks for continuing to contribute to my pensions [plural intended]

#irfubarpaysformylifeofexcess

LOL

arrogant peon mike r

Wish you were better

Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Jim why argue with basically a female, that's like trying to reason with a real female, usually not worth your time

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Page 9 of 13 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (219 Wasp, 222Sako, 1eyedmule, 06hunter59, 1_deuce, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,591 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,570
Posts18,473,264
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.