Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.

What other BS do you believe?
Well what I don't believe are the various conspiracy theories. My own TRUSTED doctor suggested that I get the vaccine shots and I have done that. I chose to believe the trusted professionals I use rather than a bunch of partisan politics internet people.

living the good life every day
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.

Personally I could care less if a man or woman chooses to get zero jabs, one jab or a hundred jabs. But to come upon me and mine with threats and intimidation... will not be tolerated.

The lies surrounding this wildcard medical lab rat testing experiment could fill the ocean... That you believe any government medical commissioner gives me pause.

Admittedly, I do not know your medical commissioner (and will not throw you or him/her under the bus without knowing more). If you feel their standing is impeccable please advance that opinion with names and further information. Thanks

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s not about politics anymore

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.
Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

living the good life every day
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I don't believe any bureaucrat.

This narrow shoulder, pencil neck geek couldn't convince me to get jabbed with experimental mRNA,spike protein,graphene oxide garbage.

I feel sorry for any man who doesn't take the time to do his own research but instead relies upon other men to make life altering decisions for himself and his family.

[Linked Image from healthvermont.gov]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

β€œ Life is Hard. It’s even harder if you’re Stupid”…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Pretty much exactly what I wrote in my Kung Flu essay.

I had forgotten about that, did you send it and if so what was the reaction?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

they have had to back walk far to many claims that were made earlier. by the time they got to "Fool me 17th" claim you would think people would have wised up.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dr Mercola is my spirit animal

I'm going to guess that it has Jack in it's name and ends in donkey.
It sounds like his no grain diet was no good for you.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Well what I don't believe are the various conspiracy theories. My own TRUSTED doctor suggested that I get the vaccine shots and I have done that. I chose to believe the trusted professionals I use rather than a bunch of partisan politics internet people.

Knowing now that the difference between Conspiracy Theory and Truth is 3 months, I would like to know what your definition of Conspiracy Theory is.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by erikj

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

I know no one (directly or tangentially) that has died from Covid.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

your shot is good for maybe 8 months. What next?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
Dr Mercola is my spirit animal

I'm going to guess that it has Jack in it's name and ends in donkey.
It sounds like his no grain diet was no good for you.

So I take it that you and Slum are no longer pen pals?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

That makes you a fugking moron.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Riverc

Good for Vermont!! that 80% were smart alright. now they will be taking Booster shots yearly without knowing what the hell those mad scientist are injecting in their bodies...No Thanks I'm not jumping on that wagon.

Or...they will catch a dose of covid, suffer less symptoms and still gain the required anti-bodies.

And not require a booster.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by erikj

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

I know no one (directly or tangentially) that has died from Covid.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...

Exactly. If any of those events occur within two weeks of the second shot, they're recorded as unvaccinated.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (16penny, 1234, 10gaugeman, 153, 160user, 10Glocks, 50 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,531
Posts18,472,723
Members73,939
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.