Home
Another Doctor's take on this pandemic and the faulty solutions provided by Big Pharma.Remember the business model of BP is profit first and secondly is treatment not cure.

There is a massive propaganda push against those choosing not to vaccinate against COVID-19 with the experimental mRNA vaccines. Mainstream media, the big tech corporations, and our government have combined efforts to reward compliance and to shame and marginalize non-compliance. Their mantra says that this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Persons who choose not to vaccinate are characterized as unintelligent, selfish, paranoid people who don’t read much and live in a trailer park in Florida (or Alabama, or Texas, or name your state). Never has there been such an effort to cajole, manipulate through fear, and penalize people to take an experimental medical treatment.

However, as time has passed with this pandemic and more data accumulates about the virus and the vaccine, the unvaccinated are looking smarter and smarter with each passing week. It has been shown now that the vaccinated equally catch and spread the virus. Vaccine side effect data continues to accumulate that make the risk of taking the vaccine prohibitive as the pandemic wanes. Oral and IV medications (flccc.net) that work early in the treatment of COVID-19 are much more attractive to take now as the vaccine risks are becoming known, especially because the vaccinated will need endless boosters every six months.

First, let’s address the intelligence of the unvaccinated. Vaccine hesitancy is multi-factorial and has little to do with level of education or intelligence. Carnegie Mellon University did a study assessing vaccine hesitancy across educational levels. According to the study, what’s the educational level with the most vaccine hesitancy? Ph.D. level! Those can all have been awarded to liberal arts majors. Clearly, scientists who can read the data and assess risk are among the least likely to take the mRNA vaccines.

The claim that there’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated is, therefore, patently untrue. As a retired nurse from California recently asked, “Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that did not protect the protected in the first place?” If the vaccine works to prevent infection, then the vaccinated have nothing to worry about. If the vaccine does not prevent infection, then the vaccinated remain at some risk, and the unvaccinated would be less likely to choose a vaccine that does not work well.

The mRNA vaccine efficacy is very narrow and focused on the original alpha strain of COVID-19. By targeting one antigen group on the spike protein, it does help for the original alpha strain, but it is clear now it does not protect against Delta strain and is likely not protective against any future strains that might circulate. It also appears that the efficacy wanes in 4-6 months, leading to discussions about boosters.

Several authors have pointed out that vaccinating with a “leaky” vaccine during a pandemic is driving the virus to escape by creating variants. If the booster is just another iteration of the same vaccine, it likely won’t help against the new strain but will, instead, produce evolutionary pressure on the virus to produce even more variants and expose us to more side effects. Why, then, is this booster strategy for everyone being pursued?

This vast Phase 3 clinical trial of mRNA vaccines in which Americans are participating mostly out of fear is not going well. It is abundantly clear for anyone advocating for public health that the vaccination program should be stopped. Iceland has just stopped giving the Moderna vaccine to anyone which is a good step in the right direction. Sweden, Denmark, and Finland have banned the Moderna vaccine for anyone under the age of 30.

VAERS, our vaccine adverse effect reporting system, showed at the beginning of this week 16,000 deaths, 23,000 disabilities, 10,000 MI/myocarditis, 87,000 urgent care visits, 75,000 hospital stays, and 775,000 total adverse events. The VAERS system is widely known to under-report events by 1-10%.

Eudravigilance, the European reporting system now associates 26,000 deaths in close proximity to administration of the vaccine. Whistleblower data from the CMS system (Medicare charts) showed close to 50,000 deaths in the Medicare group shortly after the vaccine.

An AI-powered tracking program called Project Salus also follows the Medicare population and shows vaccinated Medicare recipients are having worse outcomes week by week of the type consistent with Antibody Dependent Enhancement. This occurs when the vaccine antibodies actually accelerate the infection leading to worsening COVID-19 infection outcomes. Antibody Dependent Enhancement has occurred previously with trials of other coronavirus vaccines in animals. The CDC and the FDA are suppressing this data and no one who receives the vaccine has true informed consent.

The Rome declaration has 6,700 medical signatories attesting that the handling of the pandemic amounts to crimes against humanity for denying the best medical treatment and continuing to advocate for harmful vaccines. The evidence is right in front of Americans to end the propaganda and mass mask psychosis.

The media narrative of perpetual fear is falling apart. Norway, Sweden, and Denmark have ended all COVID restrictions and are doing much better than the US, UK, and Israel, three countries that continue to vaccinate into the pandemic. Mexico, Guatemala, Indonesia, almost all of Africa, and parts of India have low vaccination rates and are doing much better than the US, something attributed to their managing the pandemic by using Ivermectin.

Over 500,000 people attended the Sturgis motorcycle rally in August and there was no super spread of COVID-19. Football season started in August and stadiums around the country are packed with 80,000 fans yelling and screaming with no masks. There have been no superspreader events, yet the students are forced to go back to masking in class. This makes no sense.

If the vaccine is so important why do our government leaders and illegal aliens not have to take it? Currently, 13 states that are Democratic with high vaccination rates have the highest “case” rates (using a faulty PCR test), while Republican states are all doing better. How does this happen?

It should be clear that the government has manipulated COVID to create perpetual fear, so we’ll hand it our liberty. In this giant battle between our government and the unvaccinated, I hope enough people will refuse to comply so that we can unite to stop this madness.

I know this decision is very difficult for many people when it comes to losing their job. To the vaccinated, please don’t take any boosters for you’ll just be perpetuating the risk of side effects and new variants.

If we allow the government to decide this medical decision for us, it is a short step for the government to say it can decide other medical decisions for you, e.g., all persons over 75 never be resuscitated; people may have only three children (or two or one) with mandatory sterilization for women; or refusing the government’s demands will see you denied health care.

Is this the totalitarian state you want to live in? If you are proudly vaccinated now and on the government side, what about the next government mandate, when you’re on the other side, coerced into a decision you don’t want, how will you feel then?

It is obvious that the government (with the Fauci subset), the media, and big tech, are trying to divide us and take away the freedoms we have enjoyed as Americans. I am praying that all who call themselves Americans can unite to end this medical tyranny and regain a free America before it is too late. Peacefully resist and do not comply.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...ated_are_looking_smarter_every_week.html
Not complying!
They can keep their “vaccine”! We’re not getting it.
We out number them, we should fight them to the Gates of Hell. But how many are willing to do that.
I am.
Wife and myself are still pure bloods!
My wife and I both had Covid last winter. It sucked. We got over it. My doc says we’re better protected now than by any vaccine. We’ll not be getting the shot.

My doc advises against the shot.
Pretty much exactly what I wrote in my Kung Flu essay.
There are plenty stupid-ass "anti-vaxers" out there, but I can tell you this much.

It's the smart people that don't want this one. (Emphasis on "want". For some people it's the best bet.)

I'm against the drug pushers of flu shots too.
Anyone who calls those who died from those injections "stupid asses" aught to get saved before it happens to them too.

rte summed it up in the first sentence.

"Another Doctor's take on this pandemic and the faulty solutions provided by Big Pharma.Remember the business model of BP is profit first and secondly is treatment not cure."
I have no interest in taking the job and being a.guniea pig for the worlds largest science experiment.
If you want it,then by all means go for it.
It's not a vaccine. You can still get Covid and transmit it to others.
I would rather take my chance's of getting a virus that has a 99% survival rate
than to trust an administration and pharmaceuticals which both are proven to be crooked as a dogs hind leg.
Biden and his jack legged chroneys can go fuqq themselves.
I am not ready to take a victory lap just yet!!!
I didnt ask for the advice because im smart enough to steer clear of that chit in the needle, but my doctor brought it up and told me i should stay away from the vax
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

Excellent work on your essay my friend ! I wanted to publicly thank you for all the research and time spent on your .doc
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I don't know how it is going in the rest of the country but Vermont has maintained some of the best numbers and is running around 80% vaccinated. Latest report from our Vermont medical commissioner says the existing Covid cases that are hospitalized are 70 to 75 percent unvaccinated. I believe him and that data tells me that getting the jab is smart.

The fact you believe him makes you an idiot. The fact you believe the data makes you stupid!!!

Fugking sheep 🐑

What other BS do you believe?
Deadline mandate here next month at work. Could be interesting.
Dr Mercola is my spirit animal

Good for Vermont!! that 80% were smart alright. now they will be taking Booster shots yearly without knowing what the hell those mad scientist are injecting in their bodies...No Thanks I'm not jumping on that wagon.
Originally Posted by Ringman

Well what I don't believe are the various conspiracy theories. My own TRUSTED doctor suggested that I get the vaccine shots and I have done that. I chose to believe the trusted professionals I use rather than a bunch of partisan politics internet people.
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Personally I could care less if a man or woman chooses to get zero jabs, one jab or a hundred jabs. But to come upon me and mine with threats and intimidation... will not be tolerated.

The lies surrounding this wildcard medical lab rat testing experiment could fill the ocean... That you believe any government medical commissioner gives me pause.

Admittedly, I do not know your medical commissioner (and will not throw you or him/her under the bus without knowing more). If you feel their standing is impeccable please advance that opinion with names and further information. Thanks
It’s not about politics anymore
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I'm not anti-vax by any means. REAL vaccines have saved millions of lives - smallpox, polio, measles, and many more. This one, though, isn't real and it scares me.
Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

I don't believe any bureaucrat.

This narrow shoulder, pencil neck geek couldn't convince me to get jabbed with experimental mRNA,spike protein,graphene oxide garbage.

I feel sorry for any man who doesn't take the time to do his own research but instead relies upon other men to make life altering decisions for himself and his family.

[Linked Image from healthvermont.gov]

Only unreal because you choose to believe that. Our state has some pretty impressive data relating to Covid, the numbers of vaccinated and the positive tests. I am sure your state has similar stats. Believe what you want.

“ Life is Hard. It’s even harder if you’re Stupid”…

I had forgotten about that, did you send it and if so what was the reaction?

they have had to back walk far to many claims that were made earlier. by the time they got to "Fool me 17th" claim you would think people would have wised up.

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?
Originally Posted by slumlord

I'm going to guess that it has Jack in it's name and ends in donkey.
It sounds like his no grain diet was no good for you.
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Well what I don't believe are the various conspiracy theories. My own TRUSTED doctor suggested that I get the vaccine shots and I have done that. I chose to believe the trusted professionals I use rather than a bunch of partisan politics internet people.

Knowing now that the difference between Conspiracy Theory and Truth is 3 months, I would like to know what your definition of Conspiracy Theory is.
Originally Posted by erikj

If a person has any medical event within two weeks of the second shot, they are recorded as unvaccinated. How can anyone use that data?

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

I know no one (directly or tangentially) that has died from Covid.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...

your shot is good for maybe 8 months. What next?
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

So I take it that you and Slum are no longer pen pals?

That makes you a fugking moron.
Originally Posted by Riverc

Good for Vermont!! that 80% were smart alright. now they will be taking Booster shots yearly without knowing what the hell those mad scientist are injecting in their bodies...No Thanks I'm not jumping on that wagon.

Or...they will catch a dose of covid, suffer less symptoms and still gain the required anti-bodies.

And not require a booster.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

I know 6 people (directly or tangentially) that have had adverse reactions to the vaccine... 5 of them were 25 or under... one was 43. All had strokes or MIs... three died.

Almost everyone I know (call it 90%+) have had Covid (confirmed with the long term test)... or nasty flu symptoms plus loss of taste et al (but no testing)... personally I never lost taste either time.

Carry on...

Exactly. If any of those events occur within two weeks of the second shot, they're recorded as unvaccinated.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

How much more bad news can we stand today?

I believe you’re an idiot.

Nobody agrees on everything.
Just because he has reason to not like one physician I've studied doesn't make him a troll on my reject list.

Just because he has reason to not like one physician I've studied doesn't make him a troll on my reject list.

I loved it when that member posts all the dumb shiiiit you've said on here.

Carry on...
I know a lot of people and am probably much older than you are. I don't know anyone who has had anything other than the known minor side effects of the vaccine. In addition, I only know a few people who have tested positive for the virus with nobody I know being hospitalized. That is most likely due to living in a state that is basically rural and our vaccine rate is at the top of the country and has been since the beginning. I have read on this site that more people are dying of the jab than the virus. I consider that a conspiracy theory and a very damaging thing to people who don't have the ability to think.. I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.
Originally Posted by saddlering
Wife and myself are still pure bloods!

Me too.
I have refused to take the shots since they first started that BS. No way in hell will I take the shot.
Paul B.
Originally Posted by goalie

"That member?"
I'm shattered.
I'm not just an appendage you know.

11/11/20(Crappy Hamper and The Hound of the Baskervilles)
“This story reminds me of a Sherlock Holmes story, the Hound of the Baskervilles. This wasn't no hound.
Last night I was walking up a dark country road after a late job. I expected to come back earlier, left in a hurry and left the light at home. All of a sudden a big mix breed and a huge Great Dane charged me.
" Crap, I left my weapons home too and of all days! "
I didn't have time to do anything but turn to face them and shout NO! BAD! STOP! GET!
They weren't your typical family pets that were just being territorial.
A few things went through my mind..... I'm glad one of them wasn't a tooth.
First:
I hope that the owner up on the hill hears and calls them back before too much damage is done.
Second:
These dogs lunged at me as if they didn't like white folks. Either that or they really LIKE white meat.
Third:
Lord where's a weapon???
I no sooner thought that when my foot bumped into something. I glanced down and at my feet was a tree limb. I don't believe in nearly impossible coincidences. Not a stick on the road for over a mile and the good Lord put a perfect size broken limb with a fan of sharp branches there at my feet.”

You want the cure?

A childhood of rubbing dirt on a skinned knee to stop the blood. A pack of Grape Koolaid cut with hose water. A healthy immune system.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

"That member?"
I'm shattered.

“This story reminds me of a Sherlock Holmes story, the Hound of the Baskervilles. This wasn't no hound.
Last night I was walking up a dark country road after a late job. I expected to come back earlier, left in a hurry and left the light at home. All of a sudden a big mix breed and a huge Great Dane charged me.
I didn't have time to do anything but turn to face them and shout NO! BAD! STOP! GET!
First:
I hope that the owner up on the hill hears and calls them back before too much damage is done.
Second:
These dogs lunged at me as if they didn't like white folks. Either that or they really LIKE white meat.
Third:
Lord where's a weapon???
I no sooner thought that when my foot bumped into something. I glanced down and at my feet was a tree limb. I don't believe in nearly impossible coincidences. Not a stick on the road for over a mile and the good Lord put a perfect size broken limb with a fan of sharp branches there at my feet.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He's so full of it.

And I apologize, I knew the NV, was fuzzy on the rest

You can say that again.

He's a member alright.
Lol
Originally Posted by Strider1

LOL ! Looks like Big Jim Conrad

You can say that again.

He's a member alright.
Lol

He uses your own words to make you look like a dipscheit, so there's that......
[quote=rte]Another Doctor's take on this pandemic and the faulty solutions provided by Big Pharma.Remember the business model of BP is profit first and secondly is treatment not cure.

I think it was Chris Rock once in a comedy stint said that “They probably already have a cure for cancer. But there’s no money in the cure - the money is in keeping you hanging on”.

Makes sense to me.
He misinterpreted this paragraph.

"VAERS, our vaccine adverse effect reporting system, showed at the beginning of this week 16,000 deaths, 23,000 disabilities, 10,000 MI/myocarditis, 87,000 urgent care visits, 75,000 hospital stays, and 775,000 total adverse events. The VAERS system is widely known to under-report events by 1-10%."
VAERS only REPORTS 1-10%.

They UNDER REPORT 90 - 99%.

Sucker. Hes pushing the CDC, Biteme, Fauci BS.

Let me know when you get lemonade by squeezing a turd. We'll get rich.
Originally Posted by NVhntr

"That member?"
I'm shattered.

First:
Second:
Third:
Lord where's a weapon???

HC has to be the luckiest unlucky fuqker ever born!!

Lol, You hear the Slummy, Your not a Troll Bud!!
At one time doctors thought that blood letting was good. Do they still do that in modern medicine? Plenty of people trusted them back then. Doctors are not infallible.
Pretty sure that Dr Mercola is antivax iirc.

Of course anti Covid-19 vaccine folks are smart. This so called vaccine is still in the testing stage
Happy Camper is a turd burglar LOL

I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.

1 in a thousand chance of dying from Covid seems like pretty good odds. The vax is a crap shoot. Which one is the bigger gamble?

Some of us need to be the control group.

Yes, I rewrote the essay and sent it to her around the end of August. She said she was going to read it last week while she was traveling. As far as I know she has not read it yet, which is infuriating. I sent her a reminder e-mail today, but have not heard back.

Carry on...
I know a lot of people and am probably much older than you are. I don't know anyone who has had anything other than the known minor side effects of the vaccine. In addition, I only know a few people who have tested positive for the virus with nobody I know being hospitalized. That is most likely due to living in a state that is basically rural and our vaccine rate is at the top of the country and has been since the beginning. I have read on this site that more people are dying of the jab than the virus. I consider that a conspiracy theory and a very damaging thing to people who don't have the ability to think.. I like to gamble a bit but my success involves using the best odds which are in my favor. I chose to take the vaccine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
https://twitter.com/BadGeannie/status/1449405733360054275
Originally Posted by K22

Carry on...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

They are all scum sucking Commies.
[Linked Image from photos.smugmug.com]
Yes! - I'ts amazing what morticians can do.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Yes! - I'ts amazing what morticians can do.

LOL that's funny smile
Originally Posted by Jim1611
At one time doctors thought that blood letting was good. Do they still do that in modern medicine? Plenty of people trusted them back then. Doctors are not infallible.

Um, bloodletting is still used. For haemochromatosis, among other things.

It does still bear out the point you are trying to make: at one time doctors thought it was the cure for all sorts of things, then it was derided as no more than superstition, and more recently it has been recognised that it is neither, but has a range of therapeutic applications based on actual science.

The point being that therapeutic decisions should be based on real science, not just on what the majority hold to be true but what experimental evidence demonstrates to be true. Even science can be corrupted of course, by such things as groupthink, money, or fear of being targeted.

At the moment altogether too much of what is going on with COVID doesn't appear to meet that test. We have media and politicians and people with a direct financial stake in particular approaches - perhaps I repeat myself - dominating the discussion, and actively suppressing any challenge to the "accepted wisdom". Any science, or scientist, bucking the dominant narrative is ignored, suppressed, or attacked.
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Happy Camper is a turd burglar LOL

Turd Burglar. Lol! I’m going to steal that.

Any Doctor that would recommend this vaccine after seeing this should NOT be trusted.
This video is not an opinion, it is all facts .

Video Showing the Shifting Narrative in Vaccine Efficacy

https://rumble.com/vnouq3-twitter-user-video-showing-the-shifting-narrative-in-vaccine-efficacy.html
We non sheeple will be labeled Divergents, like the movie.

Same for Ohio.

Who ya gonna believe? The chief medical officers of almost every state and every large hospital system or some looney dropout on the Internet like Springcove or deFlave?

Not to mention President Trump. Who d'ya think thought up Operation Warp Speed? The tooth fairy?
I know a lot of people that have actually told me about the adverse reactions they experienced to the jab. I also know a couple of people with pre exiting conditions that died. I don't know anyone healthy who died.

I also know people years ago, that passed away from a cold and flu. I am not anti vax. Just cautious and not willing to be a test case.

No shots for us...
A Dr. I was aquainted with just died. Received both series of shots, within 3 weeks dead.

It will mostly likely be biannual.
People who have committed themselves to the vaccine have no real choice but to believe the bureaucracies. They have to convince themselves that everything they hear bad about the vaccine has to be false.
Very true Oldhat, hard to say "they're "wrong in their decision.

Yes, I rewrote the essay and sent it to her around the end of August. She said she was going to read it last week while she was traveling. As far as I know she has not read it yet, which is infuriating. I sent her a reminder e-mail today, but have not heard back.

I guessing she read it already, she just doesn't want to reply because she's got nothing.
Work already sent the note saying we should get it now and not wait until being forced by the mandate. I don't want it. Friends who have bee nvaxed or have taken pro vax stances have reversed their thinking. Good friend just came for ma funeral of a formerly healthy older person who got the jab. First words on our last call was -don't get the jab. Two other elderly folks that never had problems are now in wheelchairs. Wife had to take it before scheduling surgery and developed tremors.

I can't lose my job- ok call me a puss......I got maybe four five years before retirement.
MY only alternative is.....well.....deals with 'proof' of the jab....and that is risky.

Today I wrote both of my Senators. Not sure what else to do. If I did I would likely move on to fixing the border next.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Same for Ohio.

Who ya gonna believe? The chief medical officers of almost every state and every large hospital system or some looney dropout on the Internet like Springcove or deFlave?

Not to mention President Trump. Who d'ya think thought up Operation Warp Speed? The tooth fairy?

Let's see?
The medical establishment is well educated, the entire thing operates on
data collated in a few studies by...people.
People who have biases and agendas.
And financial stakes.
Some are people who would go Mother Theresa poor to stop thing.
Some would burn a cure to keep pulling in money.
Most fall in the middle.

deflave. He is a very sharp dude. Not sure about education.
But intelligence can Trump education. Often does.
What's in this for him?

Personally I don't believe (allow others to make my decisions) anyone.
I try to be a sponge for the information, them make my own decisions.

To repeat a previous post.

If the government rolled out a program to give out a free ice cream cone at the end of every workday in August, and ran it like this vaccine program, who would take one?

Hot, sweaty, needing a snack, you walk out the door.
There stands some with an arrogant look, "You need this. NOW!"

"No thanks. I,
have diabetes,
am watching my calories,
just put in a chew,
have a beer in the car."

"NO!
You
Will
Eat
This
Cone.
NOW!
And another tomorrow?"

May be it just my contrarian, independence. Or the immediate
bad reaction to being "forced" to do anything. But the management
and deceit in the Vaxx program does nothing to make me choose it.
Indy is the same class of moron that thinks leaf blowers are destroying the earth.

LOL

You can’t make this schit up.

Same for Ohio.

You mean trust the same Doctors

"Doctors perform thousands of unnecessary surgeries"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...surgery-usa-today-investigation/2435009/

Their latest estimate found that approximately 251,000 lives are claimed each year because of medical error - about 9.5 percent of all deaths annually in the United States. This staggering number is higher than deaths caused by stroke, accidents or Alzheimer's.

https://www.sidgilreath.com/learn/medical-malpractice-death-statistics.html#:~:text=Their%20latest%20estimate%20found%20that,by%20stroke%2C%20accidents%20or%20Alzheimer's.

Ain’t about the virus anymore.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Any Doctor that would recommend this vaccine after seeing this should NOT be trusted.

https://rumble.com/vnouq3-twitter-user-video-showing-the-shifting-narrative-in-vaccine-efficacy.html

Red Ice TV featured that video on their Friday show. Very compelling.
Move to Texas
Originally Posted by OldHat
People who have committed themselves to the vaccine have no real choice but to believe the bureaucracies. They have to convince themselves that everything they hear bad about the vaccine has to be false.

This. Cognitive dissonance on steroids.

Same for Ohio.

We know who you're going to believe.
The Ds who destroyed Detroit
The Ds who engineered election fraud and a fake POTUS
The Bolshevik MSM who loves you
The CDC owned by Big Pharma
Biteme
Schumer
The riots were peaceful
Cuomo didnt casuse mass deaths

Most of all you're going to believe Faukki who said on the record:
The virus in Wuhan would never amount to a problem in the US
Trump is a xenophobe for blocking flights in from China
The virus came from an undercooked bat in a wet market (where there is no such bat)
Masks are not needed
Masks are needed
Double masks are needed
Kids need to be fully masked
Kids need the jab
The vaccines are 95% effective in preventing Covid
Kids testing positive on the PCR are sick with COVID-19 (ie kids dont get colds any more)
Stay away from those who are unvaxed
Dont have funerals or go to the beach or ball games or restaurants or movies
The vax is 65% effective
The vax makes you get less sick
There was no gain of function research
Hydroxychloroquine is very dangerous
Hydroxychloroquine is ineffective
"Cuomo did the exact right thing" putting sick in nursing homes (that had no quarantine capability or medical equipment or nurses or doctors), (though its illegal by state and federal law).
Stay home until the cytokine storm hits and you are dying before going to the ER
Take tylenol

You think you are smart because you memorize all the lying bull schiett the deep state cabal news tells you and you cant connect two dots on a page with a pencil and ruler.

Dumbasses like you are why this country is in the fughked up condition its in.
Originally Posted by ironbender

True because it’s a fugking flu
Fauci is a damn Bureaucrat who has never produced a good or service worth a damn his whole life . But that is who Americans should listen to for personal health decisions.

OK

LMAO
Originally Posted by OldHat

Or they will have to admit they were duped dumbasses who made a mistake believing lying politicians again.

They dread having nightmares after realizing they may have killed their own self.

Trump isn’t an immunologist. But, the “experts” told him that a real vaccine could be rapidly developed that would be safe. Then he authorized it.

Trump didn’t develop it or decide how it was to be done.

Daughter just texted me this:

" My main boss...the manager who was pressuring me to get the vaccine... saying how she just got her 3rd dose & was doing fine...just collapsed from 2 brain aneurysms yesterday. One bled out. She's in ICU and now unresponsive. She's also the one who was posting pictures from concerts & karaoke bars with no mask on, but questioning my choices. "
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Red Ice TV featured that video on their Friday show. Very compelling.

Im going to copy and paste it in the comment section of You Tube NBC CNN ABC Madcow news clips.
Originally Posted by joken2

" My main boss...the manager who was pressuring me to get the vaccine... saying how she just got her 3rd dose & was doing fine...just collapsed from 2 brain aneurysms yesterday. One bled out. She's in ICU and now unresponsive. She's also the one who was posting pictures from concerts & karaoke bars with no mask on, but questioning my choices. "

Its happening many times a day now.

Just Another Day In Paradise

Adam and Eve did the same thing to their paradise too.
Originally Posted by ironbender

True because it’s a fugking flu

Darnit Bob, the flu is a virus. wink

My mother's first cousins husband.....had the best bloodwork and blood pressure numbers you could ask for.

Was not medicated for anything....let alone High BP.

Couple weeks after the first shot he got...he had a MASSIVE hemmoragic stroke. The doctors can not explain the huge BP spike.

Deader'n hell.

Father in law got shingles right after the shot. Uncle got shingles right after the second shot. Mom's first cousin was in the ICU for a week from an adverse reaction.

My first cousin got the Covid after being fully vaccinated.

Several people in town got shingles after the shot.

Wife said last night...."fugg....we dont know very many people"....."how is it that most of them have been injured by the shot?"......
Listen to the doctors and scientists…..

The same ones that can’t explain [bleep] when it comes to these issues. 🤦‍♂️
That’s happening everywhere. I have at least 30 examples of this, it’s painfully obvious. And what’s interesting now is I know dozens of people who have buyers remorse about getting the jab as it does nothing for them and they don’t fully know the long term effects. It is all very sad.
Originally Posted by cfran
That’s happening everywhere. I have at least 30 examples of this, it’s painfully obvious. And what’s interesting now is I know dozens of people who have buyers remorse about getting the jab as it does nothing for them and they don’t fully know the long term effects. It is all very sad.

This is spades^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The main reason we have an opioid crisis in this country is because so many doctors rely on pharmaceutical companies for cures and money. Most opioids have a much longer trial before the FDA grants approval and many still you will see class action lawsuits ten years after they were in use. Before these things were politicized.

This shot is just another example.

When was the last time you were asked if you had any symptoms of polio, measles, rubella? Probably never, because they were actually vaccines that eradicated the viruses or lessened symptoms of those diseases.

The shidt going on now is hokey religion or worse, meant to line the pockets of politicians and the drug companies with the taxpayer providing the funds.You're being forced to bankrupt yourself on top of taking their tests and the shot you're paying for. The opioid issue was the same. These people believe the government creates economic activity. Break the window so insurance pays for fixing it. Our justice system has emulated that same ideology.
The people in charge create the problem to have the solution; they've been doing it out in the open for some time. They hate this country. They've been telling you that too.

But I'm perfectly happy being a dummy...and a whacko. We just love being told the problem is us, when we're usually the first ones to NOT tell you or sell you a guarantee that you've already paid for.

Didn't we pay for border security too? Didn't Obama already fix the roads and bridges just eight years ago?

If you don't get the idea yet, suck on the end of a gun barrel and do us a favor....

I know 2 people that died of clots after shot and 3 that got shingles a few days after first shot. shingles seems a pretty common side effect

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

My mother's first cousins husband.....had the best bloodwork and blood pressure numbers you could ask for.

Couple weeks after the first shot he got...he had a MASSIVE hemmoragic stroke. The doctors can not explain the huge BP spike.

Deader'n hell.

Father in law got shingles right after the shot. Uncle got shingles right after the second shot. Mom's first cousin was in the ICU for a week from an adverse reaction.

Wife said last night...."fugg....we dont know very many people"....."how is it that most of them have been injured by the shot?"......
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Work already sent the note saying we should get it now and not wait until being forced by the mandate. I don't want it. Friends who have bee nvaxed or have taken pro vax stances have reversed their thinking. Good friend just came for ma funeral of a formerly healthy older person who got the jab. First words on our last call was -don't get the jab. Two other elderly folks that never had problems are now in wheelchairs. Wife had to take it before scheduling surgery and developed tremors.

I can't lose my job- ok call me a puss......I got maybe four five years before retirement.
MY only alternative is.....well.....deals with 'proof' of the jab....and that is risky.

Today I wrote both of my Senators. Not sure what else to do. If I did I would likely move on to fixing the border next.

you're not a pussy. That's a real dilemma with a family to support
Wife’s deadline is tomorrow for the jab. Looks like they’ll fire another nurse.

I guessing she read it already, she just doesn't want to reply because she's got nothing.

Where is High Noons essay, Paul?

Priceless
Friends nephew visited them a couple weeks ago. Couple days later he called and told them he had the rona. Fast forward a few days, guess what? They got the rona. Guess what else...the nephew works for Pfizer AND was fully vaxxed.

My cousin, 71 years old, worked out every day for years, dropped dead of a heart attack a month after getting the jab.
Originally Posted by SandBilly

Jeebus.

Good luck. Fugg these people.

I am very glad I wont have to choose. Knowing my terrible personality.......I would have to quit.
It’s almost like they are murdering people 🤔 and disguised it with the greater good…stepping into the showers is to obvious eh.

Courageous and I applaud her for standing up for what’s right. Never easy I’m sure and I’m thankful I am not in that same situation, but know full well she’s doing the right thing, no question!!!

phuggers!

Ill bet by January the lawsuits will start coming to fruition and companies forced to hire back workers, hopefully with back pay

Hey man you not a pussy, many people are in the same boat as you. It's a tough decision to make.
This is not a US thing, it's a "New World Order" fight that also involves Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, etc.
It also is not against dems or liberals but we are in a survival fight against communism.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Its happening many times a day now.

Yes, and Mr. and Mrs. America know nothing about it, because no one is reporting it on the MSM news shows.
Originally Posted by ribka

I know 2 people that died of clots after shot and 3 that got shingles a few days after first shot. shingles seems a pretty common side eff
Because the vaccine kills your natural immune system, nearly shutting down your body's production of Killer T-Cells.
Originally Posted by sportingspecialist
I don't believe any bureaucrat.

This narrow shoulder, pencil neck geek couldn't convince me to get jabbed with experimental mRNA,spike protein,graphene oxide garbage.
Picture of Vermont Medical Commissioner Geek Deleted!!

I feel sorry for any man who doesn't take the time to do his own research but instead relies upon other men to make life altering decisions for himself and his family.

I agree.

I also feel sorry for those who haven't taken the time to do at least a modicum of research but instead rely upon the opinions of those indoctrinated into the cult of modern conventional medicine.
Originally Posted by J4Me

My cousin, 71 years old, worked out every day for years, dropped dead of a heart attack a month after getting the jab.

Mere coincidence.

phuggers!

Ill bet by January the lawsuits will start coming to fruition and companies forced to hire back workers, hopefully with back pay

I hope you're right, but we are in different times than usual. This isn't the country we remember from before the 2020 deep state coup d'état
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Or...they will catch a dose of covid, suffer less symptoms and still gain the required anti-bodies.

This is the best case scenario for those who got the shot.

I hope it works out for you.
Same for Ohio.

Don't do any of your own research! Believe all of the paid shills you want and make your decision based upon their propaganda.

One member we won't believe and that's a GD never-Trumper like you.

There are currently 500 million confirmed positives in this country.

There have been 500 million deaths in this country.

Get the shot people!

Get the shot people!

Edit your post because there are only 360 million people in this nation.

Get the shot people!

Solution to maintaining the solvency of Social Security...???
Originally Posted by rte

Get the shot people!

There are easily 500 million people in the US.

I know this because there are 50 million confirmed cases of covid every couple of days.

And GOVT numbers are never wrong.
Originally Posted by rte

Get the shot people!

He's probably using Vermont's data model.....
Originally Posted by HawkI
Originally Posted by rte

Get the shot people!

He's probably using Vermont's data model.....

Bingo.

Where is High Noons essay, Paul?

12344mag: You could very well be right, but I would think that she would want to discuss it since it concerns our daughter's health and future.

Jag, I've rewritten the essay since I first posted it - the first posting was a rough draft - my rewritten essay is considerably more comprehensive and screwed down. PM me your e-mail address and I will send it to you if you would like to red it.

Same for Ohio.

Oh look two sheep 🐑🐑. Working on a flock of idiots. Poor Idiotcrap35 are you gonna cry now? Dumbass

Agree 100%
Same for Ohio.
You could be a bit more polite. We unwashed and unlettered have feelings also.
If five years the non-vax’ers may not just look smarter they may actually BE smarter. Time will tell.
I had to get vaxx in order to maintain certain contracts. Maybe I won’t die as a result or be dumber
Originally Posted by JSTUART

The US government is not considering natural immunity as an option.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I had to get vaxx in order to maintain certain contracts. Maybe I won’t die as a result or be dumber

That's a bunch of BS.

Here is the Davos, world economic forum, etc.plan for their agenda. Keep in mind that the world has been and is following their agenda.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/16536797/1
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

That's a bunch of BS.

I agree . My creditors are expecting their money however.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Same for Ohio.
You could be a bit more polite. We unwashed and unlettered have feelings also.

And brains.
Great Essay!

Another excellent take is Joe Rogan's recent podcast with Alex Berenson (episode 1717 - Spotify).

Wasn't that long ago when Merck aggressively marketed the painkiller Vioxx, spending $500 million promoting the drug in 2003 – an amount equal to the FDA’s total annual budget for all human drugs. Introduced in 1999, Merck knew well before it applied for FDA approval that there were serious and unacceptable risks to the drug. The drug was withdrawn in 2004, but not before a conservatively estimated 55,000 Americans lost their lives to Vioxx induced stroke and heart attack. Merck paid $4.85 billion in a class action suit in 2007 (http://www.cardiobrief.org/2009/11/23/vioxx-what-did-merck-know-and-when-did-it-know-it/).

What could be better for Pfizer than having a government mandated vaccine that has to be "boosted" every 6 months!

"To the States, or any one of them, or any city of the States...
Resist much.Obey little.
Once unquestioning obedience,
Once fully enslaved,
No nation, state, or city of this earth,
Ever afterward,
Resumes its liberty."

Walt Whitman

If I was in your situation I would have to weigh the thought of loosing my job and retirement vs loosing my life and retirement.
This is not sarcasm or attempting to belittle you, but it is a fact that I would be considering.
I had 5 years to go until retirement and ended up with terminal cancer. The business let me go, I didn't die, but had to start over in a different job with zero retirement. Turning 70 in few months, working part time, no retirement except my measly $935 social security, but I'm alive and happy.

Deader'n hell.

Good friends wife is employed in a hospital.
As a front line worker she was entitled to the first round of shots.
She signed up, but declined when there was so little available.
She s not old, not much at risk,wanted it to go to someone worse off.

Many of her coworkers took it.

And a good chunk of them have had somewhat unexpected trouble since.
Quite a few, problems or not, regret it.

She is adamant that she doesn't want it now.
"Good friends wife is employed in a hospital.
As a front line worker she was entitled to the first round of shots.
She signed up, but declined when there was so little available.
She s not old, not much at risk,wanted it to go to someone worse off.
Many of her coworkers took it.
And a good chunk of them have had somewhat unexpected trouble since.
Quite a few, problems or not, regret it.
She is adamant that she doesn't want it now.

I went to an annual get together with a bunch of friends this weekend that I've been going to for the last 40 years (except for the last 2). I was the only one there that wasn't vaccinated and everybody knew it. I am a little older than the whole bunch but by far the healthiest. I am more adamant after this weekend that I am never going to get one of these "vaccines". I was shocked that most of them still believe they have immunity to the covid because they have been "fully vaccinated". I told one of the t main believers that I would consider taking a vaccine made from a real virus after a long drug approval trial, if people were given thorough exams before and after the the vaccine, if autopsies were done on all people who died after getting the vaccine and and after a10 year study is done for that shows any unforeseen vaccine injuries. No emergency approval experimental drugs for me unless I have a terminal illness and it's my last hope.
Stand together and fight back. We successfully got a multi-billion dollar company to back down and are making gains on another. If all employees and vendors refuse, they will back down.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Stand together and fight back. We successfully got a multi-billion dollar company to back down and are making gains on another. If all employees and vendors refuse, they will back down.

THIS!
Funny how 2 years ago the talk was anti-vaxxers against vaccines
that have been used for over 50 years. Lots of data as to bad effects.
Jabs that prevented polio, Tb, Small Pox...Really bad diseases.

Now, we are being pressured to take an unknown jab,
to (hopefully) lessen the effects of a disease that is like a minor cold
to some. And a bad flu to most.

Yep. The Delta variant is the vaccine.
The virus is in it, TRH?

This will be the legacy of these vaccines.
Originally Posted by rte
Same for Ohio.

Don't do any of your own research! Believe all of the paid shills you want and make your decision based upon their propaganda.

One member we won't believe and that's a GD never-Trumper like you.

No kidding. And, the gubmint will take care of his family, too.
The “Delta Variant” is nothing more than adverse reactions among those that took the fakeccine, with people also getting sick from 5g radiation in higher populated areas.
I have no dog in this fight, and nothing to prove on this forum. I will tell you that my wife’s elderly parents and mine, all took the poisonous injections. They have all been sick on and off with flu-like symptoms since then. They have also become weak physically and are losing their mental sharpness at a rapid rate. I have no delusions at all: I’m sure we will be burying all of them this winter.
BTW, the wife and I had Covid (influenza) late January of 2020 when all of this started. Since then, we have not been sick; and we don’t wear masks and social distance or take precautions.
The only people we have seen sick and dying around us are those that voluntarily drank the snake oil…

BS
Trust the Science! Trust the news media! Trust the Government that has shut down 10’s of thousands of small businesses! Trust Bill Gates, who doesn’t have a medical degree! Trust the RX manufacturers who are protected by law and can’t be sued for “vaccine” side effects! And MOST OF ALL: Trust the drunken, ignorant, 24hr CF Neanderthal gods that barely got a GED in high school!
Put that turd in your sewer pipe mouth and smoke it in Hell
Where my wife and son work at our local Hospital, tomorrow is "D Day".... Oct 18, if you haven't been vaccinated you are no longer allowed on Hospital property.
They are throwing people out the door who have worked there for 20 years and more...

They're full, there on overload .... and they still are letting go 40% of their staff... supporting Biden and Queen Kate's dictates.

I sure hope each one of these upper level managers, and each one of these politicians that have created this pay for this, and it ends their lives....
either Via Covid or just a damn bad car accident....

This is communism America, its too late to wake up at this point. The battle is on our streets, and it was started by the other side...

may God have mercy on their souls.... the pompous horse's asses...
Yup; you are spot-on. It’s gonna get ugly real fast

Originally Posted by Seafire
Where my wife and son work at our local Hospital, tomorrow is "D Day".... Oct 18, if you haven't been vaccinated you are no longer allowed on Hospital property.
They are throwing people out the door who have worked there for 20 years and more...

They're full, there on overload .... and they still are letting go 40% of their staff... supporting Biden and Queen Kate's dictates.

I sure hope each one of these upper level managers, and each one of these politicians that have created this pay for this, and it ends their lives....

This is communism America, its too late to wake up at this point. The battle is on our streets, and it was started by the other side...

Remember their names. Get their addresses. You'll need them later..
I was talking to my seasonal neighbor yesterday. He is from Baton Rouge.

He and his wife went back there earlier this year because the oil patch slow down. Anyway they got the Rona.

I said I heard Louisiana had a lot of it. He said yeah, because the government was shipping in illegals all over the state and dropping them off.
Sad. Senior at UGA, exercise and sports science major. Looked to be in great shape. Why someone that young in that condition felt compelled to get the job is beyond me. He was fully vaxxed though, thats what is important. I also know someone that got covid induced pneumonia after their shots.

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news.../93-af0dc994-a98a-423c-8ed3-1a791fef31b2
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Odd.,.

Work for a multi hospital corporation, and there have been none let go that are unvaccinated…. And no date set that would require them to do so. In fact, presently if you want the shot, the past employee clinics are no longer running. HS will still schedule you in with an appointment, but will till you to go to the local chain pharmacy if you are in a hurry.

I probably know at least a hundred who have been vaccinated, and all are still here and doing what they always did. Mostly a younger group. All of my older friends that say they were vaccinated when it first came out are still here. We are getting into the short candle stage of life, so you can guarantee, as always, some are about to flicker out on a regular basis.

Must be a burg thing.

I never needed facts, charts, graphs, data, ad nauseum to convince me this was a ruse from the start. I'm almost grown & know that things of this nature do not simply pop up overnight. I know the players involved in the creation of this biological warfare on the American people and have known for years. If it is data you desire, look no further than the viral script every presidential election year.

2004 - SARS
2008 - AVIAN
2010 - SWINE
2012 - MERS
2014 - EBOLA
2016 - ZIKA
2018 - EBOLA
2019 - CORONA
TAG

Yep. The Delta variant is the vaccine.

Yup, understand this and the rest becomes simple.
Originally Posted by Seafire

Absolutely!
Originally Posted by killerv
Sad. Senior at UGA, exercise and sports science major. Looked to be in great shape. Why someone that young in that condition felt compelled to get the job is beyond me. He was fully vaxxed though, thats what is important. I also know someone that got covid induced pneumonia after their shots.

How much you want to be they treated him with Remdesivir? It seems that most who die from COVID pneumonia were treated with it. It shuts down the kidneys and floods the lungs, mimicking pneumonia. Then comes the intubation, which is a death sentence under those conditions.
The two sure bets would be you are guessing and trying to make others think you have hands on experience.

As they say,

LOL
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

How much you want to be they treated him with Remdesivir? It seems that most who die from COVID pneumonia were treated with it. It shuts down the kidneys and floods the lungs, mimicking pneumonia. Then comes the intubation, which is a death sentence under those conditions.

OK, we know we can't sue the Government, or Big Pharma, but what about malpractice suits filed against hospitals and doctors that require the jab or treat patients with this Remdesivir schit knowing that using it is a death sentance.
Originally Posted by skywalker
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that
the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

^^^^Dumbass
Amazed at how many decry the vaccine that the Trump administration developed.........hmmmm......

You mean the 'supposed vaccination' that the D's[big pharma] announced the week AFTER the election in 2020?
Originally Posted by Reloder28
I never needed facts, charts, graphs, data, ad nauseum to convince me this was a ruse from the start. I'm almost grown & know that things of this nature do not simply pop up overnight. I know the players involved in the creation of this biological warfare on the American people and have known for years. If it is data you desire, look no further than the viral script every presidential election year.

2004 - SARS
2008 - AVIAN
2010 - SWINE
2012 - MERS
2014 - EBOLA
2016 - ZIKA
2018 - EBOLA
2019 - CORONA

If you look at the timeline published by epoch times (highly recommend it!!) MERS seems suspicious. First case shows up in Saudi Arabia in the coastal city of Jeddah. The genome seems to indicate it is a zoonotic transmission from bats to camels. Huh? How do camels in Jeddah suddenly get a bat virus. It happens right around the time (2012) when things are really ramping up in Wuhan.
Originally Posted by Raeford

You mean the 'supposed vaccination' that the D's[big pharma] announced the week AFTER the election in 2020?

...and spearheaded by Traitor Pence.

At least we know that politics was never at play here. smirk

The Trump administration responded to a critical need in good faith... but it was the Biden administration that made the vaccines a mandated issue with, 'or else' consequences..............hmmmm.............

The Trump administration responded to a critical need in good faith... but it was the Biden administration that made the vaccines a mandated issue with, 'or else' consequences..............hmmmm.............

Nice to see someone get something 100 percent correct...

Given this choice who you going to vote for next time...Pence, Biden or Harris?
So Trump isn't trustworthy? 'good faith'......hmmmm......to those that immediately go to name calling......per rules of debate, you've lost as you have ZERO substantial response. The Trump administration threw caution to the wind and even Trump himself took the 'jab' as many like to say....is he NOT worth following?
So Trump isn't trustworthy? 'good faith'......hmmmm......to those that immediately go to name calling......per rules of debate, you've lost as you have ZERO substantial response. The Trump administration threw caution to the wind and even Trump himself took the 'jab' as many like to say....is he NOT worth following?

You can take per rules of debate and cram them up your ass. 😊

Go get your booster, then get it again and again and again.

There are no rules of debate here...You either follow the campfire Lemming manifesto... or you are a [bleep], sheep, commie, etc, etc...Hell you may even be a deplorable... laugh

OK, we know we can't sue the Government, or Big Pharma, but what about malpractice suits filed against hospitals and doctors that require the jab or treat patients with this Remdesivir schit knowing that using it is a death sentance.

There was a coup d'état in November of 2020. It was carried out right in the open. To quote Dorothy, we're not in Kansas anymore.
Couple of real front liners here.

#heros
Originally Posted by battue

There are no rules of debate here...You either follow the campfire Lemming manifesto... or you are a [bleep], sheep, commie, etc, etc...Hell you may even be a deplorable... laugh

This has been debated, over and over again. If dumbasses think all the side effects are fake news, the mandates are not full blown commmunism, then they can kiss my ass too.

Nothing dumber than an anti science Biden voter and cowardly drama queen

Did Trump take and stress the importance of anti viral therapeutics in conjunction with the vax ?

All the while Democrats are still trying to ban and discredit these same important life saving therapeutics killing thousands of Americans.

Look at China Joe's death counts
Trump was right on so many things but he was wrong to panic over this virus. He was given bad advice from the only sources he had. He had an election looming and he did not want the blame if the Chicken Little brigade was right. He should have stood firm against the over reaction and he didn't. Now let us compare that one misstep to the present situation.

This has been debated, over and over again. If dumbasses think all the side effects are fake news, the mandates are not full blown commmunism, then they can kiss my ass too.

But its for the children!

Oh, wait.....maybe thats not right anymore.

You are SPOT ON SandBilly.

Its a religion for these people. They all have a masked up Rosie the Riveter tatoo on their ankles.
Trump was right on so many things but he was wrong to panic over this virus. He was given bad advice from the only sources he had. He had an election looming and he did not want the blame if the Chicken Little brigade was right. He should have stood firm against the over reaction and he didn't. Now let us compare that one misstep to the present situation.

Pretty much dead on.

Its a religion for these people. They all have a masked up Rosie the Riveter tatoo on their ankles.

FYI, you know the wife was supposed to be fired today. They said she could work this week. Starting next Monday they said 90 days unpaid leave. Me thinks she’s calling their bluff. They obviously don’t want to fire her and their BS tactics didn’t scare her into a jab. Next week I guess we’ll find out.

All while working from home with natural antibodies.
Fugging chickenshits!
Fugging communist chickenshits!

“If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized ... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” - Ian Watson

Rules?
Democrats?

The two^^ are neither mutual nor compatible.

Trump did the democrats much like they do the republicrats, much to the chagrin of both sides.

As with every drug...hell even aspirin....there are real side effects. As with most everything today there is fake news....Nothing new there. Mandates are a valid point to argue against.

I personally don't care if one wants to refuse or decides to be vaccinated. And in fact question the long term benefit of being vaccinated for this particular disease, in that treatment-for most-has been extremely successful...That being said, I believe for many the vaccine has prevented serious consequences for those who have or may become Covid positive.
The 1918 Spanish Flu hung around for 3 years. A virus exists by replicating and mutating as it passes through the population. In the case of the 1918 virus, which was a variant of the H1N1 type virus, it infected approximately 500 million people worldwide with an estimated 50 million deaths. That pandemic ended when herd immunity from previously infected people who survived and death dramatically reduced the available targets for the virus. The virus is like a wildfire and can race uncontrolled until the fuel is burned off. I know many people have taken the vaccine and that will add to slowing the spread just as Covid survivors do with their immunity. It has been shown that the natural immunity as well as immunity from a vaccine isn't 100% and repeated positives can be possible. The mutations that the virus develops as it goes through the population help to ensure it can survive so the longer the virus stays in the out of control stage the more damage it can cause from mutations. I took the jab because of my advanced age during the out of control time period but feel as soon as the major wave is passed my decision to get another booster might change. We are approaching the 2 year period of the pandemic and my hope is that the time where the virus slows and then basically stops is near. Most that get infected from Covid survive with no side effects as well as the most people who take the vaccine. Once the mutations stop due to low case loads then we will be at the end stage of the pandemic. Let's hope it is sooner than later.
Great video of a guy singing at a huge protest telling those who think their in charge to shove the jab where the sun don’t shine.

https://youtu.be/J6y-skW9Stg
Originally Posted by JBabcock
“If you have to be persuaded, reminded, pressured, lied to, incentivized, coerced, bullied, socially shamed, guilt-tripped, threatened, punished and criminalized ... If all of this is considered necessary to gain your compliance -- you can be absolutely certain that what is being promoted is not in your best interest.” - Ian Watson
Louisiana will now give you $100 to take the ''vaccine''. I'm guessing a bunch of our distrustful blacks and poor whites that need a tank of gas will throw caution to the wind and line up now. This is getting more and more suspicious every day. They don't do this in flu pandemics.

Amazing the idiots that hated the "deadly Trump vaccine" now worship it. lmao

All the democrats said it was dangerous and not to take and that Trump would die when he took it and the important banned therapeutics, He was fine in 2 days back to work

good news

FYI, you know the wife was supposed to be fired today. They said she could work this week. Starting next Monday they said 90 days unpaid leave. Me thinks she’s calling their bluff. They obviously don’t want to fire her and their BS tactics didn’t scare her into a jab. Next week I guess we’ll find out.

Yeah, it’s pathetic. I’m watching the Seattle Police Department getting ready to axe who knows how many, at a Department that is already short 350 Cops. It’s going to be the Wild Wild West very soon in Seattle. Cartels and Drug Runners must be excited as hell.
COVID is so deadly that not enough people are concerned about it.
The 1918 Spanish Flu hung around for 3 years. A virus exists by replicating and mutating as it passes through the population. In the case of the 1918 virus, which was a variant of the H1N1 type virus, it infected approximately 500 million people worldwide with an estimated 50 million deaths. That pandemic ended when herd immunity from previously infected people who survived and death dramatically reduced the available targets for the virus. The virus is like a wildfire and can race uncontrolled until the fuel is burned off. I know many people have taken the vaccine and that will add to slowing the spread just as Covid survivors do with their immunity. It has been shown that the natural immunity as well as immunity from a vaccine isn't 100% and repeated positives can be possible. The mutations that the virus develops as it goes through the population help to ensure it can survive so the longer the virus stays in the out of control stage the more damage it can cause from mutations. I took the jab because of my advanced age during the out of control time period but feel as soon as the major wave is passed my decision to get another booster might change. We are approaching the 2 year period of the pandemic and my hope is that the time where the virus slows and then basically stops is near. Most that get infected from Covid survive with no side effects as well as the most people who take the vaccine. Once the mutations stop due to low case loads then we will be at the end stage of the pandemic. Let's hope it is sooner than later.

The H1N1 flu never stopped mutating and coming back for more and the vaccinations cannot keep up with the mutations (variants). I suspect that's what we are in for now with Corona-19. I never had a flu vaccination and I do get a case about every 10 or 15 years but I shake it off pretty fast. Probably due to acquired immunity from previous H1N1 episodes that are closely related. I am not going to start with vaccines due to my advanced age (69) and my personal observations of ''vaccinated'' friends near death from Corona-19.

As a side note, what happened to the flu? My wife's pediatric office usually is over run with flu and now it is rare. I have to wonder if this virus is killing the flu virus. Otherwise surely you could have 2 viral infections at once?
Fugging communist chickenshits!

Glad she is still working though!

It would be a tough pill to swallow....working for an outfit with so little regard for its employees.

Basically worried more about Liability than Workers.

Good luck to your family.
The Spanish Flu hung around 3 years and the great preponderance of deaths started after the vaxes for it were begun according to some pretty reliabe sources that by now have been pretty well scrubbed from the internet, just as is happening with reports by reputable sources now.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

The H1N1 flu never stopped mutating and coming back for more and the vaccinations cannot keep up with the mutations (variants). I suspect that's what we are in for now with Corona-19. I never had a flu vaccination and I do get a case about every 10 or 15 years but I shake it off pretty fast. Probably due to acquired immunity from previous H1N1 episodes that are closely related. I am not going to start with vaccines due to my advanced age (69) and my personal observations of ''vaccinated'' friends near death from Corona-19.

As a side note, what happened to the flu? My wife's pediatric office usually is over run with flu and now it is rare. I have to wonder if this virus is killing the flu virus. Otherwise surely you could have 2 viral infections at once?
I never had a flu shot before this year. My own opinion is the social distancing, hand washing and masking all added to less flu. Hard to pass on the flu if nobody is around you which has been the case over the past year or more.

As with every drug...hell even aspirin....there are real side effects. As with most everything today there is fake news....Nothing new there. Mandates are a valid point to argue against.

I personally don't care if one wants to refuse or decides to be vaccinated. And in fact question the long term benefit of being vaccinated for this particular disease, in that treatment-for most-has been extremely successful...That being said, I believe for many the vaccine has prevented serious consequences for those who have or may become Covid positive.

You can believe the sun comes up in the West, but that doesn't mean it actually does. The "treatment" for unvaccinated people is very successful too BTW.....99.75%
Jeeze.....aspirin too eh?

First it was polio...now its aspirin.

Hell, we drink water....even though people drown in water every year.

Due to an 80% plus false positive rate for the COVID-19 PCR test, the vast majority of flu cases are being classified as COVID-19. It didn't disappear.
As stated, name calling, no substance in response. The Trump worshippers can’t respond to this and they know it. Cranks me up how many ‘wannabe patriots’ on here…….

One response: yes, Trump panicked and I agree with you on that….he messed us there BIG TIME!
Right, it’s all Bull Schit.
As stated, name calling, no substance in response. The Trump worshippers can’t respond to this and they know it. Cranks me up how many ‘wannabe patriots’ on here…….

One response: yes, Trump panicked and I agree with you on that….he messed us there BIG TIME!

What substance have you responded with? Lmfao

Due to an 80% plus false positive rate for the COVID-19 PCR test, the vast majority of flu cases are being classified as COVID-19. It didn't disappear.

100%

What substance have you responded with? Lmfao

It's as if Skywalker announced the 'sky is falling' prematurely, where is all of this name calling?

you should probably go back to the classifieds pimping your stuff where you spend ninety per cent of your time

Ill agree with you that Trump pushing very effective cheap proven therapeutics saved many American lives. Too bad Democrats banned them

carry on
Originally Posted by JGRaider

You can believe the sun comes up in the West, but that doesn't mean it actually does. The "treatment" for unvaccinated people is very successful too BTW.....99.75%

That is exactly what I said...BTW wink

And BTW, treatment for acute conditions and attempting prophylactic prevention are two different issues..Neither of which are always successful. BTW
Colon Powell died from complications related to Covid.

He was fully vaccinated.

Gen. Colin Powell, the influential former secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff who played a pivotal policy role during the administration of then-President George W. Bush, died Monday at 84 from complications related to COVID-19, his family announced.

“We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American,” his family said in a statement, adding that he was fully vaccinated.

The statement continued, “We want to thank the medical staff at Walter Reed National Medical Center for their caring treatment.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/colin-powell-dies-84-covid-complications-fully-vaccinated/
84 most times is a beetch on the immune system...vaccinated or not...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...e-victims-sacrificed-altar-moloch-video/
Sept 2021 covid cases are up 300% from 2020, which means they are up 300% after 200,000,000

Were vaxed so they wouldnt get the COVID-19. Lemmings say, we need more shots. whistle

Unlike in the US, they keep records in GB and Israel.

In GB 64% in hospitals with covid have been fully vaxed.

The death rate of the fully vaxed is 1540% higher than the death rate of the unvaxed. As Colon Powell just found out.

I agree, the lemmings need more vaxes.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."
Less substance, more name calling please.
I've yet to hear a logical, scientific explanation of how me being unvaxed is going to increase the chance of a vaxed getting the covid.

Im not making the virus mutate. If anyone is, its the vaxed causing the virus to mutate to get into the resistant gene pool.

The president said there is a pandemic for those who are not vaccinated against COVID. He went on to claim: "If you're vaccinated, you're not going to be hospitalized, you're not going to be in an ICU unit, and you are not going to die."

Colin Powell disagrees with your last sentence

Well, we all know Biden talks out his ass…but that doesn’t change the rules of getting old.

And I am glad he makes those kind of fool statements
It gives credence to the fact he needs to go.
Can't even see the goal posts any more.....

Now age is an excuse....
For the slow

Sept 2021 covid cases are up 300% from 2020, which means they are up 300% after 200,000,000

Were vaxed so they wouldnt get the COVID-19. Lemmings say, we need more shots. whistle

Unlike in the US, they keep records in GB and Israel.

In GB 64% in hospitals with covid have been fully vaxed.

The death rate of the fully vaxed is 1540% higher than the death rate of the unvaxed. As Colon Powell just found out.

I agree, the lemmings need more vaxes.

The Delta Variant is the vax.

Anybody that believes these covid vaccine mandates have anything to do with the "public health" probably needs help recounting their payout for the aluminum cans they just turned in at the recycling center.
Good video Jag
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

😂🦫

Money is on these Liberal mandate tactics backfiring to a spectacular degree. Shortages of workers already at hand for non-essential employees, now they’re going full retard with essential and skilled workers being fired.

When everything required to run an city / town, slows down even more than it already is. Liberals will point the finger at us undesirable, with blame and shame for causing it.

#MidtermsVictory

🦫
I've got my fingers crossed you're right Beav.
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Money is on these Liberal mandate tactics backfiring to a spectacular degree. Shortages of workers already at hand for non-essential employees, now they’re going full retard with essential and skilled workers being fired.

When everything required to run an city / town, slows down even more than it already is. Liberals will point the finger at us undesirable, with blame and shame for causing it.

#MidtermsVictory

🦫

I’m hoping that’s exactly what happens.
https://rumble.com/vnwi8z-fda-admits-pfizer-vaccine-kills-more-people-than-it-saves.html

#MidtermsVictory

🦫

Too many are giving in. But I think there’s still around 65 million of us not.
Best of luck to ya Sandbilly!
Hope her employer finds the error in their ways before it's too late!
Thanks Raeford, us too.
Thanks Raeford, us too.

hopefully back pay and paid vacation for her.
I doesn’t mean anything, but I fully support your wife and everyone else who is taking a stand against these tyrannical mandates!

That may be true. Maybe the flu tests don't work any more but my wife is an RN-NP in a sizable pediatric practice. One of the doctors was visiting at our house one day and I asked them about the disappearance of the flu. They said they are testing for it and coming up negative but the they test for Corona-19 and it hits positive. Maybe the flu tests have been monkeyed with? Maybe Corona-19 virus kills flu virus? I know the doctor and my wife very well and I can promise they aren't willingly in on a coverup.
Originally Posted by JBabcock

#MidtermsVictory

🦫

I’m hoping that’s exactly what happens.

As a voting block, the unvaccinated will be a minority in the upcoming midterms but lots of things could change or be factors by this time next year.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-442746112813
Most of the time the fact checkers need fact checked.

The The Associated Press is an arm of the Marxist Democrat party just like the rest of the fake MSM.
The facts are the FDA answered the question..the fact checkers only asked it.

My question is who here are the plants? There is at least one and probably more. Someone from the deep state is most assuredly gathering info….freely revealed….and waiting to drop the hammer on those who are out of line.😃

Perhaps they will get a bad case of the Covid? Powell most likely knew too much. Yep…who will be next. Jaq maybe? 😁
I didn’t read your link, but like I said most the time the fact checkers need fact checked.
I didn’t read your link, but like I said most the time the fact checkers need fact checked.

^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^

Like much today…often depends on their agenda and who they align with.
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel

^^^^^^ TRUTH ^^^^^^

The entire notion of fact checkers in a free society is insulting. It presumes there are such things as truth authorities. In a free society, individuals assess the veracity of claims by considering the strength of the arguments presented to them.
Your medical arguments to this individual have repeatedly been proven to suck. laugh

65M is a considerable army.
Originally Posted by prplbkrr

65M is a considerable army.

Damn right it is, especially when we have the tools and knowledge.

Everyone's waiting for you to offer something worthy of a response.
Ultimate cringe right there
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by Jim1611

Um, bloodletting is still used. For haemochromatosis, among other things.

It does still bear out the point you are trying to make: at one time doctors thought it was the cure for all sorts of things, then it was derided as no more than superstition, and more recently it has been recognised that it is neither, but has a range of therapeutic applications based on actual science.

The point being that therapeutic decisions should be based on real science, not just on what the majority hold to be true but what experimental evidence demonstrates to be true. Even science can be corrupted of course, by such things as groupthink, money, or fear of being targeted.

At the moment altogether too much of what is going on with COVID doesn't appear to meet that test. We have media and politicians and people with a direct financial stake in particular approaches - perhaps I repeat myself - dominating the discussion, and actively suppressing any challenge to the "accepted wisdom". Any science, or scientist, bucking the dominant narrative is ignored, suppressed, or attacked.

Well said...

Doctors "practice" medicine... I respect that... i.e. they try stuff based a larger body of experience and known or expected outcomes.

I build stuff... I use 2x10 lumber because I have "practiced" with it in the past... and know it will carry XYZ load.

The force-feeding of unknown and/or bad "vaccine" data and unproven RX is by NON-MEDICAL people hearkens a reminder of Thalidomide babies.

The medical profession has suffered a huge blow to their reputation by lying politicians and lying doctors amidst their professional ranks over this CV-19 stuff.

Furthermore, anyone that does not seek out the very foundation (the origin) of CV-19 and ponders if it was a DELIBERATE WEAPON OF WAR really cannot offer valid commentary. Politicians and the media REFUSE to discuss such thing... this makes their words not only hollow... but worthless.

As another building analogy... if the the foundation is wrong... damn little can go right after that.

Again...

Personally I could care less if a man or woman chooses to get zero jabs, one jab or a hundred jabs. But to come upon me and mine with threats and intimidation... will not be tolerated.

Admittedly, I do not know your Vermont medical commissioner (and will not throw you or him/her under the bus without knowing more). If you feel their standing is impeccable please advance that opinion with names and further information. Thanks

It's beginning to be daily, not weekly.

Forcing it's people to get inoculated with any substance imposed via dictate of a government by threatening to end their ability to provide a income for their and their family's needs and future well being is beyond belief in a supposedly "free" society...
Anytime a "Medical Professional" uses the VAERS system to backup deaths from the vaccines, they lose all credibility. They either are not a "Medical Professional" or they are purposely deceiving the public. The article is tainted as a result and is absolutely worthless other than trying to push an agenda.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.
I posted this on a MSM site, but I thought it worth posting here too. I was responding to a report from the UK regarding a spike in infection and deaths, despite their very high levels of "vaccination":

Is it time to recognise that the emperor has no clothes? It should be clear by now that mass "vaccination" has not worked, and may be having counterproductive effects.

The mRNA and viral vector injections have not demonstrated that they meet the definition of a vaccine, because they don't provide immunity, nor do such effects that they do have, last. They are "leaky": allowing the inoculated to carry virus and transmit it. It should be no surprise therefore that they are actually promoting the emergence and success of variants. Worse, evidence such as a recent rise in case fatality ratios in the UK appears consistent with a phenomenon already known in biology: the role of wide application of leaky vaccines in promoting more deadly strains of the pathogen. This runs counter to the usual evolution of pathogens, which tend to become less and less virulent over time.

There is precedent for this phenomenon in the case of Marek's Disease in chickens, and so it is not as if it wasn't known about nor could be predicted.

For further reading I suggest looking up these papers, as a starting point: Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens by Read et al, and The Need for Evolutionarily Rational Disease Interventions: Vaccination Can Select for Higher Virulence by Boots. Both peer reviewed, both from 2015 PLOS Biology.

There are many more papers on the topic, from a time before all of this became political.
Originally Posted by JimFromTN
Anytime a "Medical Professional" uses the VAERS system to backup deaths from the vaccines, they lose all credibility. They either are not a "Medical Professional" or they are purposely deceiving the public.

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
Go back to Karens' Quilting Forum where you're useful.
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Anytime a "Medical Professional" uses the VAERS system to backup deaths from the vaccines, they lose all credibility. They either are not a "Medical Professional" or they are purposely deceiving the public.

No clue other than the factual documentation put out by the VAERS system. To use the actual numbers put out by the VAERS system is either a display of ignorance or deception.
Anytime a "Medical Professional" uses the VAERS system to backup deaths from the vaccines, they lose all credibility. They either are not a "Medical Professional" or they are purposely deceiving the public. The article is tainted as a result and is absolutely worthless other than trying to push an agenda.

Liberals know all about pushing agendas.
Jimma,
How many fully vaxxed people have died from the RONA?

Its like these fugging retards cant hear themselves talk. Or have absolutely no memory.

Or maybe they have no integrity at all and are nothing but whores for the Left.

No clue other than the factual documentation put out by the VAERS system. To use the actual numbers put out by the VAERS system is either a display of ignorance or deception.

Ok Jim, simply study Israel or the UK at present and please circle back with your findings. Frankly your critical thinking and or research on this matter is non existent.

You will show those liberals by swallowing whatever agenda is shoved down your throat.

Ok Jim, simply study Israel or the UK at present and please circle back with your findings. Frankly your critical thinking and or research on this matter is non existent.

Yes, my critical thinking should be more accepting of false data in order to propagate a false narrative.

You have no clue what you're talking about. Talk about decieving the public? Ha.

No clue other than the factual documentation put out by the VAERS system. To use the actual numbers put out by the VAERS system is either a display or ignorance or deception.

So you disagree with the Harvard University study that revealed adverse events and deaths get reported on VAERS only 1 - 10% of the time?

You agree with the CDC that those who die within 2 weeks of the jab couldnt have died from the jab so they shouldn't be recorderd by VARES.

You satanic bastards are full of lies and you prove HIS words true when you speak.

"THERE IS NO TRUTH IN A LIAR" If there is NO truth in you, what are you full of? Your'e FOS.

Here's your hell bound sweetheart. Peas in a pod.

You prove you are satans minion by His words, thats why you can not be defeated with truth or logic. You are illogical.
HE said our battle is not with flesh and blood but with the principalities of evil. If it were, we could make you see logic and reason.
Logic and reason never makes sense or wins against the spirit of evil.

Its why our pleas of logic fall on deaf ears with Biden on the borders or his child trafficking operation.

"A LIAR WILL NOT ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN"

Listen to this satanic biotch lie. She doesnt care what she says. She opens her mouth and lies spew out.
Here is your kind decieving the public.

You will show those liberals by swallowing whatever agenda is shoved down your throat.

If only we could arrange that attempt, Jim.

If only. 😉

Forcing it's people to get inoculated with any substance imposed via dictate of a government by threatening to end their ability to provide a income for their and their family's needs and future well being is beyond belief in a supposedly "free" society...

Yes. Never thought we'd see this in America.
Jimma,

Yes. Never thought we'd see this in America.

If you watch TV... or listen to .GOV

This is EXACTLY what people want... EXACTLY what people insist on... EXACTLY why the demonrats won...

It is a "Clear Mandate that the people have chosen with free elections".

i.e. Do exactly what we say, when we say it... or starve to death.

Yeah sorry... not gonna happen like that around here, but it was a most excellent try... Bless Your Heart!
There are some knowledgeable people,who have estimated the number of citizens killed by this unproven mRNA technology to be around 250,000.

The deep state Bolsheviks,along with their fake news apparatchiks,will hide the truth from Americans.

I do feel sympathy for those that were lured,scared,shamed or duped into allowing these chemicals to be injected into their bodies.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...urse-is-lacking-those-harmed-2021-10-19/

"COVID vaccine injury claims mount, but recourse is lacking for those harmed"

One lady spent 9 days in hospital at a tune of almost 500k, thanks jab!

Yes, my critical thinking should be more accepting of false data in order to propagate a false narrative.

And what false data are you referring to iro Israel’s situation? Or is this the typical liberal slippery way to squirm away from the facts?

Seriously, nothing tricky and no deception. Why is the Country with the Highest Vaccination Rate having massive problems with hospitalizations amongst their vaccinated people? It worse now than it was before the vaccine. I’ll be waiting, and if we need another 20 countries as examples I’m happy to provide those as well.

Jimma,

The term "fully vaxxed" is the issue. They use that to distort the stats. If you count those who've had both shots, without regard to when, the number of dead from from COVID-19 is about 80% vaxxed.
Saw on the news that Navy Seals must get vaxxed. If they don’t they will be run out of the service and sued for their training costs. Not to exceed TWO million $ollars. And you guys didn’t like Hitler. Cmon Man. Edk
Jimma,
Jimma,

The term "fully vaxxed" is the issue. They use that to distort the stats. If you count those who've had both shots, without regard to when, the number of dead from from COVID-19 is about 80% vaxxed.

Especially the ones that got the jabs early on, walking around with a paper saying they are vaxxed, and by now....they aren't. And they certainly arent including the ones the jabs put in the hospitals, those are considered unvaxxed because they went into the hospital with one shot, or both, and under the 14 day time line until considered fully vaxxed.
But DocRocket says…

LOL
Jimma,

Especially the ones that got the jabs early on, walking around with a paper saying they are vaxxed, and by now....they aren't. And they certainly arent including the ones the jabs put in the hospitals, those are considered unvaxxed because they went into the hospital with one shot, or both, and under the 14 day time line until considered fully vaxxed.

Yeah, they have all sorts of way to play with the numbers.
Guys, just waiting to see if the Jimma's of the world will admit that 'vaxxed' folk have and are dying from the RONA.

I know where I'd put my money!
I just tried to post the NIH paper on the danger of Imperfect Vaccination from July 27, 2015 found on the PubMed.gov site and Fakebook refused to let me put it up because it was abusive. Now we have a pre-Corona-19 article that informs the public how imperfect vaccines turn mild diseases into lethal killer diseases and that information is abusive.
I just tried to post the NIH paper on the danger of Imperfect Vaccination from July 27, 2015 found on the PubMed.gov site and Fakebook refused to let me put it up because it was abusive. Now we have a pre-Corona-19 article that informs the public how imperfect vaccines turn mild diseases into lethal killer diseases and that information is abusive.

Now I've been kicked off Fakebook for posting a big pile of fire wood and remarking that Joe and the Ho weren't going to hurt me with their high heating bills.
And here you go........

https://twitter.com/PearsonSharp/status/1450887299407876096
https://rumble.com/vnzy9f-shocking-dr.-carrie-madej-releases-first-look-at-pfizer-vial-contents.html
Originally Posted by Strider1

This is all you know how to do? All you have posted is this kind of s hit since you joined, you are the f ucking joke, go away ass hole.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
© 24hourcampfire