-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Remember the ricin in envelopes thing 20 years or so back?

Had an uncle that would wear a mask and gloves to get his mail from the PO Box and inspect it before taking it home😳

He was a bit of an oddball. He passed right before the Kung flu panic. It woulda sent him into a tizzy.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Used to see quite a few folks with masks on before all this bull chit started.

Mowing, painting, sanding, or just simply an Asian. Asians have loved their masks for decades. Guess that happens when you have a billion and a half people all chitting in a handful of cities.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
F
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Could be that she has some real problem with lungs or such and contracting covid would mean her death. Don't judge some one unless you know for sure the circumstances

I didn’t think I was judging.

Guess I have a different way of looking at life is all. I have been through a lot, so my perspective is just different.

One of my favorite movies is Shawshank Redemption. In the movie has a line that sums up how I feel: “Get busy living, or get busy dying.”

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Could be that she has some real problem with lungs or such and contracting covid would mean her death. Don't judge some one unless you know for sure the circumstances

^^^Here’s one now.^^^

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by ingwe
I had someone remark to me that I wasn't wearing a mask....I pointed to my shadow and said " Look! I'm not afraid of my shadow either!"

LOL.

Yep! That was funny ! 🤠

I see those fuggin' retards in town.

Driving with a mask on, by themselves. Saw a guy at the gas pump use the windshield towels to grab the pump handle.

Govt fearmongering campaign has worked wonders for infecting the sheep with IGNORANCE.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I had someone remark to me that I wasn't wearing a mask....I pointed to my shadow and said " Look! I'm not afraid of my shadow either!"

LOL.

Yep! That was funny ! 🤠

I see those fuggin' retards in town.

Driving with a mask on, by themselves. Saw a guy at the gas pump use the windshield towels to grab the pump handle.

Govt fearmongering campaign has worked wonders for infecting the sheep with IGNORANCE.

Yep. Same here Barry. The idiots driving in their car by themselves wearing a mask are the dumbest of the DemoRat’s, I figure.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Saw a guy at the gas pump use the windshield towels to grab the pump handle.
[/quote]

Hmm. Thats not a bad idea, who know that guy that used the pump before you may have some fecal material on his hands and chances are its not his own.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Commie spotters ....
People who wear masks.
My favorites are the ones who wear the mask with their nose out
That's classic right there....

Dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

The women clearly had a phobia. She was not taking scientifically rational precautions.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Our society has been changed forever. We have legitimized and magnified germaphobias.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by flagstaff
So I am pulling up to the gas pump yesterday, and I see a 50-60’s-ish lady in her Honda Civic, wearing a mask while driving inside her car, pull up to the pump about the same time and start fussing with her mask. I thought no big deal - people wear masks nowadays (I am not one of them), and must be straightening it out before exiting her car. So as I start pumping gas in my car, I look over at her, and notice what she was doing was putting on an additional mask. I thought whatever. Then she proceeded to put on gloves to use the gas pump handle (guessing she was afraid there might be Covid germs on the handle. Then she went over to the towel dispenser on the gas pump island, get a couple of towels, and carefully placed them on the gas pump handle so as to use the towels as an additional barrier besides the gloves.

It must be a terrible thing to live in that kind of fear.

I could only imagine she has already been fully vaccinated with the most current dose available, but still lives in that kind of fear. I wondered if she hasn’t seen family and friends in months/years, and has her food delivered.

I felt sad that there are people who live isolated, alone, and with that kinda fear.

They are not really living.

You should have asked IdiotCa35 for an autograph…

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I have the perfect answer for that. A mask doesn't stop smoke, and it doesn't stop a fart. How's it going to stop a molecule?

I agree masks are useless as employed by the general public, but viruses are not molecules. They are orders of magnitude larger. Also, the aerosols the virus is carried on consists of more than a single virus. So the whole fart analogy does not work.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I have the perfect answer for that. A mask doesn't stop smoke, and it doesn't stop a fart. How's it going to stop a molecule?

I agree masks are useless as employed by the general public, but viruses are not molecules. They are orders of magnitude larger. Also, the aerosols the virus is carried on consists of more than a single virus. So the whole fart analogy does not work.

Oh, that statement works alright.

You should see the looks on their faces when I get to the fart part. Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The most ridiculous thing that I’ve seen was at the peak of the Covid panic a woman smoking a cigarette in her car at a park with gloves on while pulling her mask down just long enough to take a puff exhale and then pull the mask back up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Better for them to worry about that mask than buy all the TP.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The most ridiculous thing that I’ve seen was at the peak of the Covid panic a woman smoking a cigarette in her car at a park with gloves on while pulling her mask down just long enough to take a puff exhale and then pull the mask back up.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell

No doubt LT !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

You should have asked her how long we can live and still use lawn mowers.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Coffee out the nose! 😂

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell

The same crowd that wants maternity leave for the two f a g s that bought a kid.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 57 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,546
Posts18,472,944
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.