Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
So....I was a higher level state employee who refused vaccination and am no longer employed.....interesting call this morning when I learned that the big dog pushing the vax......has the rona.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by high_country_
So....I was a higher level state employee who refused vaccination and am no longer employed.....interesting call this morning when I learned that the big dog pushing the vax......has the rona.

Damn that sucks, man! Here's to finding something WAY better!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If it dies, you have to attend the funeral.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by JBabcock
Originally Posted by Windfall
Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

You go ahead and be the Crash Test Dummy. I’ll wait for a couple of years and see what the long term effects of this Experimental Gene Therapy is. You can have my shots.

This is a .gov science experiment on a epic scale never imagined. mRNA vaccines have never been used on the general public before. This isn’t a virus based vaccine like the flu shot.

"I was born in the log cabin I helped my grandfather build"
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by K22

WHAT!! Who are you speaking for? I, nor anyone in my family past and present have ever gotten a Vaccine period. Starting with my wife's parents, my parents, my combined 9 children, and the 19 grandchildren have never had shingles, polio, small pox, mumps, measles, nor any other disease. We are certainly not going to get a jab the big pharma is pushing. And we are not the only ones.

You don't need any vaccine. You need birth control pills.

If every one of your 19 grandchildren had19 themselves, that would be 381 in about 60 years (40 in the case of hillbillies). If everyone else did that, well... Do the math.

And this from someone who calls themself a "Christian". So what was that verse?????? Be fruitful and multiply? Yep, that was the one.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Still breathing. Still pure blood. Still happy with my decision.

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Still breathing. Still pure blood. Still happy with my decision.

Don’t tell pahick.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My slope worker buddies want to come over and have a "chickenpox party" so they can work without stress. Pretty hard 360 from when we thought this was gonna stack bodies.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
My slope worker buddies want to come over and have a "chickenpox party" so they can work without stress. Pretty hard 360 from when we thought this was gonna stack bodies.

What’s a slope worker?

Massage type work?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Interesting, will they get fired too?

Hopefully, you get to keep whatever bene's you accrued.

Glad you're able to get out and about.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Get well soon man

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I gotta get sick before I can get well....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Windfall
Morning scroll showed 44,900,000 confirmed cases in the country and that has to be under reported with lots of folks self medicating. That works out to 13.6% of the population. Lots of us know someone with first hand experience, some of whom reported mild symptoms and others a near death, sicker than they've ever been experience and now with long term ramifications. My insurance guy thought that he would quarantine up deer hunting and got so weak that he couldn't even pick up his bow. He said he didn't think he was going to make it home. You guys tout a 1% death rate as a nothing, but "recovered" could be life long respiratory and heart issues and walking with a walker. To say nothing of a 5 or 6 number hospital bill. I don't get what has you guys (22% of the adult population) so spooked about getting a shot? It's not like you haven't gotten them for shingles, polio, small pox, mumps and measles...

Its kind of about all the folks who got the shot now are having unprecedented numbers of heart failure and blood clots.This is happening world wide and first coming to light now.Some Doctors are saying it seems to be more than a coincidence.This was on Newsmax this afternoon.I will take my chance with the Rona before a shot that might have a agenda of its own.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

532 members (219 Wasp, 204guy, 12344mag, 163bc, 1Longbow, 10gaugeman, 39 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,181 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,224
Posts18,504,276
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.