Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Originally Posted by deflave
How many of you idiots are going to keep missing Cash’s overall point?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Was at a wedding years ago in Georgetown outside DC. Old black dude handing out scheit in the bathroom. Drunk buddy went to walk out without washing his hands….. black towel dude yelled “ get back here and wash that dick off yo hands boy!” I laughed so hard my ribs hurt the next day.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/20/21.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Why chit along side the hyway when you can just chit right in your pants.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by stxhunter
LMAO, my stomach was bubbling a couple of weeks ago, had to stop at strips made it to the toilet, but as soon as I dropped my draws it exploded all over the wall and toilet. Ashamed to say I left with my head down and thank God no one was in there at the time.

Glad to hear you defiled a Stripes. Stripes is easily the worst run station/chain in TX. Too bad you didn't take out a few of their f*ckstick employees as well.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Originally Posted by las

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

That Mt. Redoubt across the Cook?

It is. A wider angle view- not nearly life size- taken with iPhone. It ain't crappy.... smile

Thought so. I was lucky enough to enjoy that view daily for almost 6 mo when I lived in Kenai. I saw belugas and bald eagles all the time. I sure do miss it - almost as much as I miss the Big Dipper sandwich at Sal's Klondike.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some years back I ate some frog leg gumbo that had turnt.

Ended up on the side of highway 18 about a shy mile of the Green River schitting my brains out during morning rush hour. I still feel bad for all the folks that drove by. It had to be traumatic. It sure as hell was traumatizing for me. I blew out everything I ever even thought about eating since birth and probably a solid 5 years of my life.

I’m still waiting for a news report blaming the Green River killer for the “human remains” found.

To this day there is still a patch of dirt where even weeds won’t grow.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hell, traveling over Rural Oregon, I do that all the time.. keep a couple rolls of paper towels in the vehicles... the hefty picker upper... none of this flimsy TP stuff...

Hell transients are crapping on the side walks in down town Potlandia, Seattle, San Fran.. so I have no guilt about it... hey when ya gotta go, ya gotta go..

Finding a hunk of woods is no problem here in Southern Oregon....

SW VA and southern WVa is home for me.. when I go back there tho, compared to here.. it feels like I'm in town when I go back east.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Try to stay positive. Best chit i ever took was on a boundary waters canoe trip. F a cat hole, this was serious. Remember it like it was yesterday….

Be on my deathbed someday, and be reminiscing, “remember that time …”

I was out on Lake Nopissing ( honest to God name of the lake) on the border with Canada...in the Boundary Waters NP.

All of a sudden I had to go so bad the only place to go was over the side of my SeaRay....Forget to put the bucket in the boat.

Wiped my can, pulled up my pants, turn around to see my turds floating beside the boat, with about 50 fish goobling it up.

Me and my buddy quit fishing, and went back to the cabin.

I just left a 5 gallon bucket in the boat permanently after that.... Yuck! not one of my finer moments.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T

I didn't miss it.

I just can't get over the fact that they don't always have tp stashed in every vehicle somewhere already.

Montana MOFO
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Something about taking an ice dump.

Even the eagles can’t help themselves…

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tarkio

I didn't miss it.

I just can't get over the fact that they don't always have tp stashed in every vehicle somewhere already.

Rule #1
Always carry a roll of TP in the truck after your 50th birthday.

RULE #2
Never trust a fart.

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B3

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

634 members (16gage, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 3,073 guests, and 1,302 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,961
Posts18,519,472
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.