-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I predict Dominion (as in voting machines) will win.

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Vote early, vote often.

Beat them at their own game.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by poboy
Virginia is a D.C. suburb.

NOVA down to Charlottesville is a D.C. suburb,
Slide down the Appalachians and along southside [VA/NC line] and it's a different world.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
DC is just the southern node of the Boston-DC corridor. Virginia doesn't start till you get south of Fredericksburg. We ought to reunite with West Virginia and let NOVA becomes its own state.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Mail in voting is the perfect vehicle for election theft. Remove the voter authentication safeguards then sit back and let what's going to happen, happen. The best parts... 1) only needs to happen in a couple key places, 2) it's probably impossible to prove and 3) you enjoy plausible deniability as the beneficiary even if we could prove it.

IC B2

A
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
A
In Staunton-Waynesboro-Augusta County I'm seeing less than 10% of the signs for Carpetbagger Terry than I saw for Joe and the Ho. Almost all liberals around here have moved here. Apparently they're either ashamed or scared to show themselves this time. I did have two "canvassers" show up at my house last week, one of whom was wearing a t shirt with a picture of what appeared to be John Lewis on it. (70 year old white guy, as soon as he started talking I knew he wasn't from here) They asked for my wife and said that they wanted to tell her about "the Democratic candidates for statewide office". I informed them that we already knew everything we ever needed to know about their candidates and that we both would be voting the straight Republican ticket. And lastly I told them that my wife is an immigrant, a LEGAL immigrant. They left, I'm sure I'm now on the "unable to be indoctrinated" list again.

My 15 year old dog, who is pretty close to deaf and has cataracts pretty bad took an instant dislike to them even though I never let them past the sidewalk. He's a hell of a smart dog!

Last edited by AlleghenyMountain; 10/21/21. Reason: More info
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
My dad never used a computer or cell phone... he LOVED to work... kept a Real Estate office next to Willow Lawn in Richmond... until he passed at 87 in February of 2020.

He would read the newspaper front to back every day. Articles he read and liked... he would save for me and write "Len" in the folder.

When I was cleaning out his office I found the last folder for me... front and center "Virginia General Assembly has 300 million dollar Surplus as Virginia House transitions to Democratic Control"

That $300m surplus is now a multi billion dollar deficit...

In 20 months... only 20 fugging months...

The pain that is coming to Virginia and this nation will be unlike anything anyone alive... has ever seen.

Possibly even more painful than slightly mean Tweets?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AlleghenyMountain
In Staunton-Waynesboro-Augusta County I'm seeing less than 10% of the signs for Carpetbagger Terry than I saw for Joe and the Ho. Almost all liberals around here have moved here. Apparently they're either ashamed or scared to show themselves this time. I did have two "canvassers" show up at my house last week, one of whom was wearing a t shirt with a picture of what appeared to be John Lewis on it. (70 year old white guy, as soon as he started talking I knew he wasn't from here) They asked for my wife and said that they wanted to tell her about "the Democratic candidates for statewide office". I informed them that we already knew everything we ever needed to know about their candidates and that we both would be voting the straight Republican ticket. And lastly I told them that my wife is an immigrant, a LEGAL immigrant. They left, I'm sure I'm now on the "unable to be indoctrinated" list again.

My 15 year old dog, who is pretty close to deaf and has cataracts pretty bad took an instant dislike to them even though I never let them past the sidewalk. He's a hell of a smart dog!

Nothing but a lot of those green “farmers for Youngkin” signs here in Rockingham.
Not seeing any McAuliffe signs even in Harrisonburg.

Let’s go Brandon!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"In a race some are saying is too close to call...."

Every. Damn. Election.

When was the last time the news media said "It's going to be a blowout for the Republican candidate"???

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The DemocRats will win....

doesn't matter where they live or serve..... any fool knows DemocRats cheat like hell and election Fraud is their only real skill....

several governor's races ago up in Wash State, they had a close election...

Of millions of votes Cast, the Republican won.... then at the 11th hour and 59 minutes, that is where the democRats found a bag of 2000 ballots supposedly in the front trunk of a VW bug that had been in the junk yard for 20 years... all 2000 ballots were from the DemocRats... who was announced the winner, by a mere 129 votes....

They've always got bags of democRat cast ballots, sitting in waiting when needed, all over the planet.. and in their pompous ass hole ways, the love to win by just a few votes, thumbing their nose at all NON DemocRats.....

The DNCC needs to be outlawed..... call them communists, as that is all they are...

yeah I am a Virginia native, and Northern VA was home for me.... but after I left for college, democRats from NY and Mass started moving down there, where actual natives are as scarce as hens teeth. Heck In 1969 in a High School Civic class with 50 kids in it, our instructor asked how many native Virginians were in the Class.... Four of us raised our hands.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'm sure it will be just as secure as the 2020 election.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The commie of course

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
As for Virginia presidential elections,

Virginia voted Red from 1976 through 2004.

It wasn’t till Obama showed up and turned the state Blue. VA has been Blue ever since.

IMO you don’t just switch gears like this, common sense says that an occasional shift to blue and back to Red, maybe, but a complete shift like this just isn’t normal.

IMO 2008 was the start of the massive election fraud in VA and across the nation.

Obama got 52.6% in 2008 and 51.2% in 2012

Trump got 44.4% in 2016 and 44.0% in 2020 while Biden captured a whopping 54.1% in 2020.
Nobody actually believes that do they, I mean really.

Does VA use Dominion, if so, when we’re they installed.

Biden 54%? Sure. And that turd Schmedly just dropped is a Snickers.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump....he should come out and support .... McAuliffe ......fight fire wit fire !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
McAuliffe actually has Biden appearing with him in Arlington….
If we can’t win this election we have no hope of ever winning another election except local and state reps.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

It wasn’t till Obama showed up and turned the state Blue. VA has been Blue ever since.

IMO you don’t just switch gears like this, common sense says that an occasional shift to blue and back to Red, maybe, but a complete shift like this just isn’t normal.

IMO 2008 was the start of the massive election fraud in VA and across the nation.

Trump got 44.4% in 2016 and 44.0% in 2020 while Biden captured a whopping 54.1% in 2020.

Virginia isn't Blue..... its Arlington, Fairfax and Loudon County that just makes it look that way..... most of the rest of the state doesn't vote DemocRat, with the exception of places like Richmond, VA Beach/ SE Tidewater, Charlottesville..

Just like Oregon isn't DemocRAT.... pretty much besides Metro Potlandia and Eugene, Salem, the rest of the state votes Republican....

and familiar with both states, I doubt there has been an honest and fair election since the DemocRats cheated themselves into power....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Virginia isn't Blue..... its Arlington, Fairfax and Loudon County that just makes it look that way..... most of the rest of the state doesn't vote DemocRat, with the exception of places like Richmond, VA Beach/ SE Tidewater, Charlottesville..

Just like Oregon isn't DemocRAT.... pretty much besides Metro Potlandia and Eugene, Salem, the rest of the state votes Republican....

and familiar with both states, I doubt there has been an honest and fair election since the DemocRats cheated themselves into power....

John,

Loudon County is not voting Democrat this year, the "Momma Bears" are pissed. The CRT program in Virginia schools will cease to exist on November 2.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Until we fix 2020 and get rid of Dominion and other voting machines....

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by rainshot

Every time I hear folks say stuff like that... my mind immediately thinks of slave movies like Roots or whatever.

"If we can only get these legs chains off... if the Massers dogs weren't so fast... we would have a chance."

Neither Rs nor Ds will EVER git rid of Dominion... ZERO CHANCE.

Masters WILL NEVER FREE SLAVES... NEVER

Unless they are forced to.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by rainshot

Every time I hear folks say stuff like that... my mind immediately thinks of slave movies like Roots or whatever.

"If we can only get these legs chains off... if the Massers dogs weren't so fast... we would have a chance."

Neither Rs nor Ds will EVER git rid of Dominion... ZERO CHANCE.

Masters WILL NEVER FREE SLAVES... NEVER

Unless they are forced to.

My apologies is you took that as rude... It was not directed at you specifically...

I have been yacking about "Willing submitting Oneself into Slavery" on an another forum and got carried away.

https://vaguntrader.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/1816109

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,480 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.