Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I’ve done extensive research on Bible Prophecy for over 35 years, and I read the Bible in the 2000+ yr old Koine Greek (just so you know my credentials, and that I’m not blowing smoke). Short and sweet, here are my findings:

The first beast of Revelation 13 that comes up out of the sea is Leviathan (not Satan). An ancient creature that was one of the first of God’s creations in Genesis 1. Yahweh described him in the book of Job.

The second beast of Revelation 13, that comes up out of the earth is Nimrod/Osiris. This is a half-man, half-fallen angel hybrid, also called Nephilim in Genesis 6. The main goal of CERN is to open a portal to the Underworld/Hades, to release this being, and make him king over all the Satanic Elite (aka the Antichrist). Their goal in doing this is to defeat Christ at his return.

This is the unadulterated truth

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/22/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
GB4

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
I’ve done extensive research on Bible Prophecy for over 35 years, and I read the Bible in the 2000+ yr old Koine Greek (just so you know my credentials, and that I’m not blowing smoke). Short and sweet, here are my findings:

The first beast of Revelation 13 that comes up out of the sea is Leviathan (not Satan). An ancient creature that was one of the first of God’s creations in Genesis 1. Yahweh described him in the book of Job.

The second beast of Revelation 13, that comes up out of the earth is Nimrod/Osiris. This is a half-man, half-fallen angel hybrid, also called Nephilim in Genesis 6. The main goal of CERN is to open a portal to the Underworld/Hades, to release this being, and make him king over all the Satanic Elite (aka the Antichrist). Their goal in doing this is to defeat Christ at his return.

Great work! The mystery is solved, and there's no point in debating it any further!

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

13 The dragon stood on the seashore. I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads. There were ten crowns on its horns. On each head was an evil name that brought shame to God. 2 The beast I saw looked like a leopard. But it had feet like a bear and a mouth like a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 One of the beast’s heads seemed to have had a deadly wound. But the wound had been healed. The whole world was amazed and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon, because he had given authority to the beast. They also worshiped the beast. They asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can make war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to brag and speak evil things against God. The beast was allowed to use its authority for 42 months. 6 The beast opened its mouth to speak evil things against God. It told lies about God and about the place where God lives. And it told lies about those who live in heaven with him. 7 The beast was allowed to make war against God’s holy people and to overcome them. It was given authority over every tribe, people and nation, no matter what language they spoke. 8 Many people who live on the earth will worship the beast. They are the ones whose names are not written in the Lamb’s book of life. The Lamb is the one whose death was planned before the world was created.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
So where is the New Jerusalem?
Where are the Hebrew Israelites today?
Which Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan?
Which Jews are not?
Who is the Son of Perdition?
Who is Abaddon in the Greek tongue?
Where is the Temple of God today?
Why are we afraid of the "last days"?
Who's last days is it?
Who are the lost sheep?
And what did they lose?
Where did the lost sheep go?
Is there evidence on the Earth today of where they went?

Here's the old Jerusalem...O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Artificial Intelligence?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced. But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird. The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire and thunder upon them. For the beast had been reborn with its strength renewed, and the followers of Mammon cowered in horror.
— from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15

Mammon slept. And the beast reborn spread over the earth and its numbers grew legion. And they proclaimed the times and sacrificed crops unto the fire, with the cunning of foxes. And they built a new world in their own image as promised by the sacred words, and spoke of the beast with their children. Mammon awoke, and lo! it was naught but a follower.
— from The Book of Mozilla, 11:9

The twins of Mammon quarreled. Their warring plunged the world into a new darkness, and the beast abhorred the darkness. So it began to move swiftly, and grew more powerful, and went forth and multiplied. And the beasts brought fire and light to the darkness.
— from The Book of Mozilla, 15:1

The Beast adopted new raiment and studied the ways of Time and Space and Light and the Flow of energy through the Universe. From its studies, the Beast fashioned new structures from oxidized metal and proclaimed their glories. And the Beast's followers rejoiced, finding renewed purpose in these teachings.
— from The Book of Mozilla, 11:14

The Beast continued its studies with renewed Focus, building great Reference works and contemplating new Realities. The Beast brought forth its followers and acolytes to create a renewed smaller form of itself and, through Mischievous means, sent it out across the world.
— from The Book of Mozilla, 6:27

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
In Revelation 13 John sees a nightmarish vision of a DRAGON (SATAN) AND TWO BEASTS. The FIRST beast comes out of the sea and receives power from the dragon, or Satan. This beast is a true monstrosity: “It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion” (Revelation 13:1–2). Daniel’s vision of the beast is similar in many ways to John’s (Daniel 7:7–8, 19–27). Studying both Daniel and Revelation in tandem is profitable.

In Revelation, the term BEAST refers to TWO related entities. Sometimes “the beast” refers to the end-times’ empire. The seven heads and ten horns indicate that the beast will be a coalition of nations that rises to power to subdue the earth under Satan’s control. Later references to “the beast” in Revelation picture an individual—the man who is the political leader and head of the beastly empire.

The beast will receive a deadly wound and be healed of it (Revelation 13:3). He will exert authority over the whole world and demand worship (verses 7–8). He will wage war against God’s people, and he will prevail against them for a time (Revelation 13:7; Daniel 7:21). However, the beast’s time is short: according to Revelation 13:5 and Daniel 7:25, he will only be permitted absolute authority for forty-two months (three-and-a-half years).

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I think we answered the original question. If you stay up to speed on the prophetical books such as Daniel, Matthew, Thessalonians, and Revelations it's really not that complicated. I would heed the warning and not add anything to these writings.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

I would say you are getting close. Nimrod is the Son of Perdition. Cern is designed to open a portal in which Moloch comes through and the middle of Cern is directly above Apollo's temple.............Abaddon in Hebrew but Apollyon in Greek. With any decent research will reveal that Apollyon was Nimrod who began to become a giant/Nephilim. Leviathan was technically was Lucifer's creation in the first Earth age.
I would argue that the goal of the Nephilim and Lucifer is to defeat the Hebrews who passed through the Caucus Mountains and were no longer known as Hebrews any more. They were known from that point on by another name. Jag should know the other name.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by kolofardos

Great work! The mystery is solved, and there's no point in debating it any further!

The dragon stood on the shore as the beast came out of the ocean.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by kolofardos

The dragon stood on the shore as the beast came out of the ocean.

Jag. Prophetically, ocean/water represents people.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Both beasts are men. The dragon is not. The dragon is the fallen angel, Satan.

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
So, if you knew the answer, why did you ask the question?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
666 is the number of a man, who exalts himself as GOD.

WHO IS THAT MAN. WHAT MAN ON EARTH ACTS AS IF HE IS GOD, FORGIVING SINS, GIVING RELIGIOUS EDICTS, PRETENDING TO BE HOLY?

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

WHO IS THAT MAN. WHAT MAN ON EARTH ACTS AS IF HE IS GOD, FORGIVING SINS, GIVING RELIGIOUS EDICTS, PRETENDING TO BE HOLY?

Sorry Jag. but you need to reread that again and leave out the "a" . We talking Koine Greek here and "a" is not in that language. The "so call inspired" writers put that in.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The pope is number 266 ? A guess I am impressed by the knowlege on this post.

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Crappy Hampster must be a good candidate

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by K22

I would say you are getting close. Nimrod is the Son of Perdition. Cern is designed to open a portal in which Moloch comes through and the middle of Cern is directly above Apollo's temple.............Abaddon in Hebrew but Apollyon in Greek. With any decent research will reveal that Apollyon was Nimrod who began to become a giant/Nephilim. Leviathan was technically was Lucifer's creation in the first Earth age.
I would argue that the goal of the Nephilim and Lucifer is to defeat the Hebrews who passed through the Caucus Mountains and were no longer known as Hebrews any more. They were known from that point on by another name. Jag should know the other name.

Yup. White folks like us are the blatant target of the elite Satanists. They don’t even try to hide anymore that Caucasians are marked by them for Extermination

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/22/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
The pope is number 266 ? A guess I am impressed by the knowlege on this post.

You be the judge. The religious beast.

https://youtu.be/ewDLFy7RSBQ

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/22/21.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

It ain't the Pope if that is where you are going.

Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 1936M71, 66 invisible), 2,531 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,949
Posts18,480,378
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.