-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some Christians believe that Jesus’ teachings on the Mount of Olives, where He warned His followers that they would suffer tribulation and persecution before the ultimate triumph of the Kingdom of God, was His prediction mostly of the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, and that it had all come to pass by 70 AD.

Jesus clearly did make a bold and accurate prediction of the Temple’s destruction, some forty years before the event took place.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
GB4

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Jag, what is the number of man?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
666 is the number of a man, who exalts himself as GOD.

WHO IS THAT MAN. WHAT MAN ON EARTH ACTS AS IF HE IS GOD, FORGIVING SINS, GIVING RELIGIOUS EDICTS, PRETENDING TO BE HOLY?

It ain't the Pope if that is where you are going.

There are 2 according to the Bible, which is what i am posting this in reference to.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22
666 is the number of a man, who exalts himself as GOD.

WHO IS THAT MAN. WHAT MAN ON EARTH ACTS AS IF HE IS GOD, FORGIVING SINS, GIVING RELIGIOUS EDICTS, PRETENDING TO BE HOLY?

It ain't the Pope if that is where you are going.

There are 2 according to the Bible, which is what i am posting this in reference to.

Open your 6th Chakra and unlearn the Church religious propaganda. The "mark" is not a man. The Beast system is what we have been living under for a long time now and I might add we love it. In fact, when it began to change such as under Biden, we wanted to return to the old Beast system known in modern times as the Matrix.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Actually, the last verse in Revelation 13 should be translated, “He that has has comprehension must calculate the number of the beast, for it is a Human number, and it’s number is 666”.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by antlers
Some Christians believe that Jesus’ teachings on the Mount of Olives, where He warned His followers that they would suffer tribulation and persecution before the ultimate triumph of the Kingdom of God, was His prediction mostly of the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, and that it had all come to pass by 70 AD.

Jesus clearly did make a bold and accurate prediction of the Temple’s destruction, some forty years before the event took place.

Actually he said "that generation shall see my coming", so what generation was he referring to? What had to happen before all of it came to pass?
I believe a very good reference was when he told the disciples to go into the city and there you will find a "man" holding a picture of water. There is your huge hint.
You start out in the history of the book with people sacrificing Ox's , then it changes to Rams, then the sacrificing stops and someone comes waltzing in saying follow me I will make you fishers of men, then we go to a future event i.e. our modern time, with a man holding a pitcher of water. All of the hints were right there. Unfortunately the church propaganda keeps us from seeing the picture.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Actually, the last verse in Revelation 13 should be translated, “He that has has comprehension must calculate the number of the beast, for it is a Human number, and it’s number is 666”.

Yes, and once again germatria comes into play.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
The pope is number 266 ? A guess I am impressed by the knowlege on this post.

You be the judge. The religious beast.

https://youtu.be/ewDLFy7RSBQ

This was great. I watched it a while ago.

Interesting to hear these arguments, but calling something outright wrong is arrogant. The Bible as we know it is not what was originally written. Why leave out Enoch's writing, or Jasher, Jubilee? I believe much of what has been taught has been manipulated.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I âgée information has been withheld to the masses. Think of the terrible acts that has been perpredated by organized religion.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BigNate
The pope is number 266 ? A guess I am impressed by the knowlege on this post.

You be the judge. The religious beast.

https://youtu.be/ewDLFy7RSBQ

This was great. I watched it a while ago.

Interesting to hear these arguments, but calling something outright wrong is arrogant. The Bible as we know it is not what was originally written. Why leave out Enoch's writing, or Jasher, Jubilee? I believe much of what has been taught has been manipulated.

Bingo.
Enoch is my favorite, then Jasher.

An interesting question is, who were those beings?

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I âgée information has been withheld to the masses. Think of the terrible acts that has been perpredated by organized religion.

Very true.
We go on and on about the radical Islamic groups, but never is there any mention of the radical "Christian" group such as Phineas i.e. the Phineas Priesthood. I wonder why?

Last edited by K22; 10/22/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Fake news ( information ) is nothing new Trump has made the term mainstream, his achievements and truth telling has me questioning many things that I thought were real or true. God can use an imperfect man to do his work.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by antlers

Actually he said "that generation shall see my coming", so what generation was he referring to? What had to happen before all of it came to pass?
I believe a very good reference was when he told the disciples to go into the city and there you will find a "man" holding a picture of water. There is your huge hint.
You start out in the history of the book with people sacrificing Ox's , then it changes to Rams, then the sacrificing stops and someone comes waltzing in saying follow me I will make you fishers of men, then we go to a future event i.e. our modern time, with a man holding a pitcher of water. All of the hints were right there. Unfortunately the church propaganda keeps us from seeing the picture.

What generation, the one that was alive when HE said it!

MT 24, MK 13 and LK 21, take on a little different meaning or understanding when you realize that JESUS was speaking to 4 men, PRIVATELY.

Recorded for us, but HE was speaking to THEM!!!

THEY, the 4, would see the Great Tribulation............... and 'immediately after' MT 24:29,30 - 'the coming'

Last edited by Muffin; 10/22/21.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Keep your eyes on the, 'Prize", men, the Cross.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
As to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to him, we beg you, brothers and sisters, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as though from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord is already here. Let no one deceive you in any way; for that day will not come unless the rebellion comes first and the lawless one is revealed, the one destined for destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, declaring himself to be God.
— 2 Thessalonians 2:1–4

A computer or a system can't sit in the temple or declare itself to be God. It's a man.

This sounds a lot like trump."the lawless one is revealed, the one destined for destruction. He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, declaring himself to be God."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
It’s some guy down in S.Florida with a Honda Ruckus with a 12pk strapped to it.

I wonder how many tuna cans and yogurt containers he has in his shop.....................

assuming he has a shop

and the HOA would allow then when they inspect every year for violations

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
There is a reason why the number 666 is so prevalent in the propaganda mainstream news, Congress House bill #s, Vaccine Patent #’s, barcodes, music videos, clothing brands, Satanic cults, fringe websites, and even body tattoos.

Here is some insight as to WHY the number 666 is so important to the Satanic Elite, and why they flaunt it everywhere:

1/3 of the Angels that followed Satan in Revelation in rebellion against God=roughly 33.333…%

The remaining 2/3 % of faithful angels that did NOT follow Satan in rebellion against Yahweh equals roughly 66.666…% of the total number of God’s angels. Making sense to anyone now?

Maybe now you can get a grasp on why the numbers 666 and 33 are so important to the Satanist elite.

The rebellious against God declare their hostility (the 33.333%) against God’s Faithful Ones (the 66.666%).

Last edited by Ruger4Life; 10/22/21. Reason: Add

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Fake news ( information ) is nothing new Trump has made the term mainstream, his achievements and truth telling has me questioning many things that I thought were real or true. God can use an imperfect man to do his work.

God has always used imperfect mankind to do his work. Aside from Christ, all are imperfect.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
There is a reason why the number 666 is so prevalent in the propaganda mainstream news, Congress House bill #s, Vaccine Patent #’s, barcodes, music videos, clothing brands, Satanic cults, fringe websites, and even body tattoos.

Here is some insight as to WHY the number 666 is so important to the Satanic Elite, and why they flaunt it everywhere:

1/3 of the Angels that followed Satan in Revelation in rebellion against God=roughly 33.333…%

The remaining 2/3 % of faithful angels that did NOT follow Satan in rebellion against Yahweh equals roughly 66.666…% of the total number of God’s angels. Making sense to anyone now?

Maybe now you can get a grasp on why the numbers 666 and 33 are so important to the Satanist elite.

The rebellious against God declare their hostility (the 33.333%) against God’s Faithful Ones (the 66.666%).

So the decimal point is in the wrong place and it's actually a recurring number.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, declaring himself to be God.[/b]
— 2 Thessalonians 2:1–4

A computer or a system can't sit in the temple or declare itself to be God. It's a man.

It's deflave.

Or he who is now called God.

He just described himself above.

Elsewhere: "I am thy Lord and God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me", IIRC the passage. Of course, that doesn't appear to preclude us worshipping lesser gods, either, does it? Gotta give the Big Guy his due..... First.

Just stirring the pot, boys. smile

Last edited by las; 10/22/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

668 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 75 invisible), 2,285 guests, and 1,355 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,955
Posts18,480,430
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.