Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Yes, and the placing of the decimal point precisely discounts all of the points that I made? Got it

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
GB4

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
K-22:

I quit the “church” about 1999, and never went back. My discovery of the Book of Enoch opened my eyes to more information, which complements the Bible. There is much, much more information I could post on this forum, but it will only be ridiculed, so I don’t waste my time

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
I âgée information has been withheld to the masses. Think of the terrible acts that have been perpetrated by organized religion.
There are some skeletons in the closet. Nearly everyone is familiar with the rampant brutality and mass murder and hypocrisy of the Crusades; and also of the Catholic Church’s abysmal abuses of its own laity in so many ways. The OT Jews genocide against the Canaanites has been used to justify the 17th to 19th century of nearly wiping out the Native Americans. The 17th chapter Of Acts has even been used to justify racism. And the OT has been used to justify the acceptance of racial based slavery in the American South.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Again I am impressed by the knowlege and wisdom on this thread.
Thanks guys this is a subject that rarely can be discussed and respected. I have my thought and théories, but I am unable to back them up because of my lack of knowlege.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Muffin
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by antlers
Some Christians believe that Jesus’ teachings on the Mount of Olives, where He warned His followers that they would suffer tribulation and persecution before the ultimate triumph of the Kingdom of God, was His prediction mostly of the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem, and that it had all come to pass by 70 AD.

Jesus clearly did make a bold and accurate prediction of the Temple’s destruction, some forty years before the event took place.

Actually he said "that generation shall see my coming", so what generation was he referring to? What had to happen before all of it came to pass?
I believe a very good reference was when he told the disciples to go into the city and there you will find a "man" holding a picture of water. There is your huge hint.
You start out in the history of the book with people sacrificing Ox's , then it changes to Rams, then the sacrificing stops and someone comes waltzing in saying follow me I will make you fishers of men, then we go to a future event i.e. our modern time, with a man holding a pitcher of water. All of the hints were right there. Unfortunately the church propaganda keeps us from seeing the picture.

What generation, the one that was alive when HE said it!

MT 24, MK 13 and LK 21, take on a little different meaning or understanding when you realize that JESUS was speaking to 4 men, PRIVATELY.

Recorded for us, but HE was speaking to THEM!!!

THEY, the 4, would see the Great Tribulation............... and 'immediately after' MT 24:29,30 - 'the coming'

So what was the birth date of those 4 men?
Are they shown in other scriptures?

IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by K22
I’ve done extensive research on Bible Prophecy for over 35 years, and I read the Bible in the 2000+ yr old Koine Greek (just so you know my credentials, and that I’m not blowing smoke). Short and sweet, here are my findings:

The first beast of Revelation 13 that comes up out of the sea is Leviathan (not Satan). An ancient creature that was one of the first of God’s creations in Genesis 1. Yahweh described him in the book of Job.

The second beast of Revelation 13, that comes up out of the earth is Nimrod/Osiris. This is a half-man, half-fallen angel hybrid, also called Nephilim in Genesis 6. The main goal of CERN is to open a portal to the Underworld/Hades, to release this being, and make him king over all the Satanic Elite (aka the Antichrist). Their goal in doing this is to defeat Christ at his return.

This is the unadulterated truth

I would say you are getting close. Nimrod is the Son of Perdition. Cern is designed to open a portal in which Moloch comes through and the middle of Cern is directly above Apollo's temple.............Abaddon in Hebrew but Apollyon in Greek. With any decent research will reveal that Apollyon was Nimrod who began to become a giant/Nephilim. Leviathan was technically was Lucifer's creation in the first Earth age.
I would argue that the goal of the Nephilim and Lucifer is to defeat the Hebrews who passed through the Caucus Mountains and were no longer known as Hebrews any more. They were known from that point on by another name. Jag should know the other name.

Yup. White folks like us are the blatant target of the elite Satanists. They don’t even try to hide anymore that Caucasians are marked by them for Extermination

I like where you are going with this. smile

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
There is a reason why the number 666 is so prevalent in the propaganda mainstream news, Congress House bill #s, Vaccine Patent #’s, barcodes, music videos, clothing brands, Satanic cults, fringe websites, and even body tattoos.

Here is some insight as to WHY the number 666 is so important to the Satanic Elite, and why they flaunt it everywhere:

1/3 of the Angels that followed Satan in Revelation in rebellion against God=roughly 33.333…%

The remaining 2/3 % of faithful angels that did NOT follow Satan in rebellion against Yahweh equals roughly 66.666…% of the total number of God’s angels. Making sense to anyone now?

Maybe now you can get a grasp on why the numbers 666 and 33 are so important to the Satanist elite.

The rebellious against God declare their hostility (the 33.333%) against God’s Faithful Ones (the 66.666%).

Ah yes, the building blocks of the Universe.....................3 6 9.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by gkt5450
Fake news ( information ) is nothing new Trump has made the term mainstream, his achievements and truth telling has me questioning many things that I thought were real or true. God can use an imperfect man to do his work.

God has always used imperfect mankind to do his work. Aside from Christ, all are imperfect.

No you are not. That is Church propaganda. Study to show thyself approved.................................RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD.
Gee, I thought all the "word" was right ly.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by Blackheart
[quote=Rock Chuck] He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, declaring himself to be God.[/b]
— 2 Thessalonians 2:1–4

A computer or a system can't sit in the temple or declare itself to be God. It's a man.

It's deflave.
[/quote

Or he who is now called God.

He just described himself above.

Elsewhere: "I am thy Lord and God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me", IIRC the passage. Of course, that doesn't appear to preclude us worshipping lesser gods, either, does it? Gotta give the Big Guy his due..... First.

Just stirring the pot, boys. smile

Let me stir it further....................Exodus 20:2-4 is where the quote comes from you referenced. God is # 430 in the Hebrew language and translates to Elohim or (plural)rulers, judges, divine ones, angels, gods. It comes from # 433 in Hebrew which translates to "false God, or Heathen God.

How's that for stirring the pot. whistle

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
K-22:

I quit the “church” about 1999, and never went back. My discovery of the Book of Enoch opened my eyes to more information, which complements the Bible. There is much, much more information I could post on this forum, but it will only be ridiculed, so I don’t waste my time

Oh boy do I understand.
I am about done on this thread also.
Many would like to know when the end is close, but are misdirected by the Church i.e. religion into not researching. It is written that......" But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only."
Notice what is not written, the month and the year. I gave that information in this thread. Jesus the Teacher gave us the year also known as Age.

Last edited by K22; 10/23/21.
IC B3

H
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=Ruger4Life]I’ve done extensive research on Bible Prophecy for over 35 years, and I read the Bible in the 2000+ yr old Koine Greek (just so you know my credentials, and that I’m not blowing smoke). Short and sweet, here are my findings:

The first beast of Revelation 13 that comes up out of the sea is Leviathan (not Satan). An ancient creature that was one of the first of God’s creations in Genesis 1. Yahweh described him in the book of Job.

The second beast of Revelation 13, that comes up out of the earth is Nimrod/Osiris. This is a half-man, half-fallen angel hybrid, also called Nephilim in Genesis 6. The main goal of CERN is to open a portal to the Underworld/Hades, to release this being, and make him king over all the Satanic Elite (aka the Antichrist). Their goal in doing this is to defeat Christ at his return.

This is the unadulterated truth[/quote

I would say you are getting close. Nimrod is the Son of Perdition. Cern is designed to open a portal in which Moloch comes through and the middle of Cern is directly above Apollo's temple.............Abaddon in Hebrew but Apollyon in Greek. With any decent research will reveal that Apollyon was Nimrod who began to become a giant/Nephilim. Leviathan was technically was Lucifer's creation in the first Earth age.
I would argue that the goal of the Nephilim and Lucifer is to defeat the Hebrews who passed through the Caucus Mountains and were no longer known as Hebrews any more. They were known from that point on by another name. Jag should know the other name.
Hebrews,through the Caucus mts,through asia?Ill take Caucasian for $1,000

Last edited by hosfly; 10/23/21.

I AM AMERICA!
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
What is the difference between leaving organized religion and thinking your own interprétation is a mandate.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Big Nate, the Bible says it is useful for reproach, or correction if you will.

The Bible says the beast is a man.

If someone says pedophilia is Ok, as modern psychology is now starting to do, I will say they are wrong according to the Bible scripture.

The second beast comes from the land and has but 2 horns, like a lamb. He will be the one coming and claiming he comes in the name of the Lord, claiming to be the Lord.

2 Thessalonians 2:9. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,

One come blaspheming the Lord and the other will be claiming to be the Lord. They will work in concert to decieve.

I agree we live in a Beast system, but the Bible, which is the subject of the original question, says these beasts are men.

Man, who scripture says is a liar, says the beast is a system. We have been led to believe that.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/23/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Again I am impressed by the knowlege and wisdom on this thread.
Thanks guys this is a subject that rarely can be discussed and respected. I have my thought and théories, but I am unable to back them up because of my lack of knowlege.

saying this with no disrespect intended......what knowledge.. what wisdom......sermons are posted.....theories given.....numbers thrown around etc.

hardly 2 people agree on anything.....different interpterion's on just about everything.....maybe nobody knows what it really all means.....maybe it doesn't mean anything.

maybe there is no heaven or hell......one go around ....try to live it the best you can....could be that is what it all boils down to...........bob

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
K-22:

Jude says a lot about Enoch in one simple little verse.............. a lot. First, Enoch was one of three who never died. I would think that was kind of important. Important enough one should want to get to know him real well. Jude also hints of a lineage. Adams lineage is not the same as Eve's. Gee, I wonder why? And notice that Cain's lineage is practically the same names as Adam's. Hhmmm! Do we have mirroring going on here to full the masses? What is Enoch doing after he "ascends", it is rather important to know. Notice that only 2 ascend in scripture without dying while the third person never dies and that is considered a punishment. So who was this fella who is being punished and for what reason?
Yes, Jude has a lot to say in one verse and I've only scratched the surface.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by K22
[quote=Ruger4Life]I’ve done extensive research on Bible Prophecy for over 35 years, and I read the Bible in the 2000+ yr old Koine Greek (just so you know my credentials, and that I’m not blowing smoke). Short and sweet, here are my findings:

This is the unadulterated truth[/quote

Hebrews,through the Caucus mts,through asia?Ill take Caucasian for $1,000

Damnnnn Hos, I almost choked on my coffee. grin
You won the $1000

"Through these mountains came the Hebrews of old."
From that time forward they lost who they were or to say it differently, they forgot who they were.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Thats why I specifically asked what it said in the Bible.

We have Bibles. We can see what is written in black and white in them.

You are referring to ideas and interpretations various people have.

Im not asking what Hindu or Moslems believe or Buddhists or witches.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Big Nate, the Bible says it is useful for reproach, or correction if you will.

The Bible says the beast is a man.

If someone says pedophilia is Ok, as modern psychology is now starting to do, I will say they are wrong according to the Bible scripture.

The second beast comes from the land and has but 2 horns, like a lamb. He will be the one coming and claiming he comes in the name of the Lord, claiming to be the Lord.

2 Thessalonians 2:9. The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,

One come blaspheming the Lord and the other will be claiming to be the Lord. They will work in concert to decieve.

I agree we live in a Beast system, but the Bible, which is the subject of the original question, says these beasts are men.

Man, who scripture says is a liar, says the beast is a system. We have been led to believe that.

Jag, what are you going to do with Rev. 4:7? Are those Beasts men?

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I dont know. All i know is that the Bible says the beast is a man. grin

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Thats why I specifically asked what it said in the Bible.

We have Bibles. We can see what is written in black and white in them.

You are referring to ideas and interpretations various people have.

Im not asking what Hindu or Moslems believe or Buddhists or witches.

I guess I'm playing devils advocate here. We can see what is written in black and white, but that is not even one thousandth of the meaning.
I would also suggest asking a muslem (islamic) what is written in their book seeing how Ishmael is our half brother and was given a prophecy by the same God that his brother Jacob worshipped. The Quran fills in a huge amount of blanks the Christian bible intentionally left out.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

652 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 73 invisible), 2,283 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,957
Posts18,480,454
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.