Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 38 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 37 38
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Phaggy Camper is not only the biggest liar on this site but he also inserts his supposed faith and Gods name into his constant lies. Still the other holy roller idiots have his back which makes them all one steaming pile of schit. JMHO

these are the type of people to be leery of and watch out for.......these are the false prophets and deceivers of men.....bob

Me or Flappy_Clamster?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Why did those preachers want to kill you Crappy?

8/16/21 – (H.C. narrowly escapes death at the hands of preachers.)
β€œIt reminds me of the time I was staying the week with some preachers while seeing a week at a Church near Fort Worth Texas. This was back when I taught Sunday school, but hadn't considered ever Preaching. At 3-4 AM I was woken up with a pillow crushed against my face and two of the preachers holding my arms down, so I would smother to death.”

They probably had the same damned spirits in them that is in YOU.

Conspiracy to commit murder?

"09/14/21
Originally Posted by rainshot
He's been allowed to roam free for far too long. Get a rope.

NVhntr posted:
Happy Camper?? I agree."

Just helping you earn your martyr badge! πŸ‘
You can thank me later.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by cv540
Depends how you define "Celebrate."

Quite a difference between carving a Jack O Lantern and seeing the grandkids in their costumes....

Or

Slaughtering a goat, smearing your body with blood and dancing around a fire under the moonlight singing praise to Pan.

That is a fair point. I don't think it is a sin to send the kids off to trick or treat.

On the other hand teaching them the truth from the beginning and not hiding what is really going on is also not good at all. Once people know and believe what is really going on I find people who love the Lord Jesus Christ naturally want to disassociate from such a horrid holiday.

Do you teach your kids that Christmas was originally a pagan holiday? Do you want christians to disassociate from it too?

Yes, I have told my loved ones that Christmas and Easter have pagan trappings. I already answered your second question.

Did you tell them that you are a lying piece of schit too? Suddenly you are all up on the Pagan....

It's about the truth you know.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to go commando without my shorts. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my dick to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different undies for summer.Then the Lord provided me with Duluth Trading Company shorts. My boys did not print anymore. Praise The Lord.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Well done! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by NVhntr
6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
I used to go commando without my shorts. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my dick to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different undies for summer.Then the Lord provided me with Duluth Trading Company shorts. My boys did not print anymore. Praise The Lord.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Well done! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Holy schit!

Hahahahahaha!

I am MAGA.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Like everything else you retards get involved in, you have fugged up spirituality as well.

Thats the kind of stuff God hates.

What do you believe about spirituality?

What I have found is that the vast majority of people on the internet will not say what they believe about spirituality because they know it will not hold up under scrutiny.

Do you really think that other's spirituality is any of your business? Who appointed you as the arbiter of "true spirituality?"

Who made you the judge of "the vast majority of people on the internet?"

You are also claiming to be an arbiter of correctness as well, obviously. You judge truth and fiction everyday in volume. This entire forum is one big sht show of people judging the rights and wrongs of society. The depth of ignorance on the campfire is stunning. People have no ability to self analyze their own words.

I don't ask because anything is "my business" ... "nanana boo boo". LOL I ask because it is obvious the forum is a crew of gad flies. No one here has any ability to logically support their own beliefs. They believe non sense and then cast stones at Christ.

Plain, unadulterated bullsh*t.

The only ones I'm "casting stones " at are you and happy. And you'll never find me criticizing or asking another to defend his spirituality. I'll leave that to you two.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Like everything else you retards get involved in, you have fugged up spirituality as well.

What I have found is that the vast majority of people on the internet will not say what they believe about spirituality because they know it will not hold up under scrutiny.

Do you really think that other's spirituality is any of your business? Who appointed you as the arbiter of "true spirituality?"

You are also claiming to be an arbiter of correctness as well, obviously. You judge truth and fiction everyday in volume. This entire forum is one big sht show of people judging the rights and wrongs of society. The depth of ignorance on the campfire is stunning. People have no ability to self analyze their own words.

I don't ask because anything is "my business" ... "nanana boo boo". LOL I ask because it is obvious the forum is a crew of gad flies. No one here has any ability to logically support their own beliefs. They believe non sense and then cast stones at Christ.

Plain, unadulterated bullsh*t.

The only ones I'm "casting stones " at are you and happy. And you'll never find me criticizing or asking another to defend his spirituality. I'll leave that to you two.

They believe they are seated at the right hand of the Father.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No one here is casting stones at Christ. The stones are being cast at asshats like Crappy Hamper and you.
Why do you two keep lying about who these comments are aimed at when you know damned well who?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
I used to go commando without my shorts. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my dick to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different undies for summer.Then the Lord provided me with Duluth Trading Company shorts.My boys did not print anymore.Praise The Lord.

LMAO

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Those who are certain that they are the 4th member of the trinity do more to drive away, than attract.

Who's that?

He's kind of slow, doesn't pick up on things too quick.
It's all those brain injuries.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m getting a pumpkin this afternoon

Just to set it on my deck and what it transform into a pile of goo come a few hard freezes.

I like pumpkins too, but they sure don't keep nearly as long as a good winter squash. I plan on chunking and sticking mine in the freezer tomorrow evening. Sometimes it's hard to tell when they are starting to go.

My wife and I are debating on what to do with 3 nice fresh pumpkins we have now. We need to decide soon. wink I want to can some pumpkin pie filing, but she says it is way to much and a waste of time. She is always right. LOL

LoL!
Can't beat pumpkin pie. Just ask her to keep making pie filling for as many as it takes. You'll take care of the rest.
I don't like to can and will only freeze it to keep it right now. I just need to use it soon so there's room for game. At least that's the plan.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I’m getting a pumpkin this afternoon

Just to set it on my deck and what it transform into a pile of goo come a few hard freezes.

I like pumpkins too, but they sure don't keep nearly as long as a good winter squash. I plan on chunking and sticking mine in the freezer tomorrow evening. Sometimes it's hard to tell when they are starting to go.

My wife and I are debating on what to do with 3 nice fresh pumpkins we have now. We need to decide soon. wink I want to can some pumpkin pie filing, but she says it is way to much and a waste of time. She is always right. LOL

LoL!
Can't beat pumpkin pie. Just ask her to keep making pie filling for as many as it takes. You'll take care of the rest.
I don't like to can and will only freeze it to keep it right now. I just need to use it soon so there's room for game. At least that's the plan.

Happy be like, "let's just talk about pumpkins........". laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΞΌΞΏΞ»α½ΌΞ½ λαβέ
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
All holidays are metaphorical... none are Godly or unGodly. If you believe a day or hour or minute or second or millisecond is more Godly than another, you are to invested in the physical over the spiritual. The following of Christ isn't a calendar or clock to circle or set the alarm on.

Anyway Halloween, today's halloween came from all souls day... souling and guising, masquerading as ghosts... poor accepting gifts to pray for the souls of dead relatives of the rich. This was church sponsored, there is no 'holiday' for satan or witchcraft. Trick or treating started and was pushed hard by the candy producers in the mid 1900s.

Kent

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by K22
Had a previous pastor

Was against Halloween...

But was ok with having an Easter egg hunt on church property. I called him out on that one. lol
He was sputtering like Sylvestor the cat.

Pastors should know better. Christians commonly celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ often throughout the year. Many set aside Easter on the calendar for recognizing the same resurrection following the sacrifice.
To accommodate the pagan influence of fertility worship or practices is wrong. Hide and seek of children and prizes any other time of year just for fun and not as a pagan practice is one thing.
But I don't think the Lord is pleased with us teaching children fertility games like the heathens.

Deuteronomy 11:28
"And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known."

18:9,10
"When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch...",

Do you even know the origin and the true meaning of Samhaim, commonly known as All Saints Day, All Hallows Day, and the Feast of All Saints. Do you know what happens on that day? Obviously you don't, but as usual, the Church Religious propaganda pushers spew their ignorance in some kind of proclomation and call it Christian truth. But oh boy, when Christmas gets here they are all about Winter Solstice with some of them knowing it was not the birth of Christ. Sad, so so sad.
You are wrong about the origin. The origin of Samhain is Gaelic festival for the harvest and has to do with pagan Celtic festivals. In the 9th century the Irish who observed. The Church had shifted the date of All Saints' Day to 1 November, while 2 November later became All Souls' Day. Over time, it is believed that Samhain and All Saints'/All Souls' influenced each other, and eventually syncretised into the modern Halloween.Folklorists have used the name 'Samhain' to refer to Gaelic 'Halloween' customs up until the 19th century. Since the later 20th century, Celtic neopagans and Wiccans have observed Samhain, or something based on it, as a religious holiday. This is similar to Christmas which Constantine inserted into a pagan festival also. It is apparent that if the shepard's were watching their flocks by night as the story informs us of, that they would not be in the open fields during the coldest time of the year. They would be tending the flock in an enclosure at home.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by krp
All holidays are metaphorical... none are Godly or unGodly. If you believe a day or hour or minute or second or millisecond is more Godly than another, you are to invested in the physical over the spiritual. The following of Christ isn't a calendar or clock to circle or set the alarm on.

Anyway Halloween, today's halloween came from all souls day... souling and guising, masquerading as ghosts... poor accepting gifts to pray for the souls of dead relatives of the rich. This was church sponsored, there is no 'holiday' for satan or witchcraft. Trick or treating started and was pushed hard by the candy producers in the mid 1900s.

Kent

Metaphors are symbols. That is why they are metaphors. The spiritual is all about symbols. This is very, very clear if you spend any time studying any/all religions. Symbols are used to communicate extensively. Halloween is not wrong because of the day or the second. Halloween is wrong because of what it signifies. satan comminicates in symbols. The occult communicates in symbols. He is all about profaning the simple things in life.

Dig deeper all souls day is a pagan knockoff involving the occult. It was added to satisfy the pagans. I gave the link above. It is easy to find. Goodfight ministries is a good start.

Dump Wikipedia.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
If they had only succeeded in banning Elvis.....none of this would have ever happened.

And the Beetles, and Rolling Stones. After all, Sir Mic asked for sympathy for the Devil, we can't have that.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Christ was born.

Was he?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp
Sound wisdom.

Does not all of creation…including the days themselves…display God’s design, power, and goodness…?

Does β€œThis is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it” only apply to some days and not others, or does it apply to all days…?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by BobMt
Phaggy Camper is not only the biggest liar on this site but he also inserts his supposed faith and Gods name into his constant lies. Still the other holy roller idiots have his back which makes them all one steaming pile of schit. JMHO

these are the type of people to be leery of and watch out for.......these are the false prophets and deceivers of men.....bob

Me or Flappy_Clamster?

Kenneth Copeland jr aka happy crapper.........bob

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
'...we have been given all things pertaining to life and GODliness...'

And I find no mention of easter, christmas, or halloween...............

Do what you wish with them, aware that the Word is silent on them specifically.

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 16 of 38 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 2,296 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,665
Posts18,513,015
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.