Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by renegade50
😬😬😬🥴🥴🥴🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣

What are your spiritual beliefs?

I believe in God.
The only Higher power.....

And not what others think I should beleive per their own beliefs...

And I don't believe in all the spin off series branches of christianity, nor the various bibles man has, created, cut, copied, added too, or deleted thruout the centuries to suit his own purposes or too create his own branches of christianity.

Usually done by those of influence seeking power or Benjamins for ages....
That answer your question????
Next!!!!!

So yours is a "spin off series branch".

No.....
I have said numerous times on here and you know it.
I was baptized Roman Catholic.
And will die a Roman Catholic.
Don't mean I support the Catholic Church or any christain denomination.

Unlike you and many others on here trying to make your beliefs everyones beliefs or else you burn in Hades....

I have lived and witnessed 1st hand the conflict and death, religion has caused on this planet.
Some of you guys just dont know schit,,, other than what is in your zealot minds.

Judge not, yet ye be judged.

That sound familar???
Go look in the mirror and say it 3 times......

Next......

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp
All holidays are metaphorical... none are Godly or unGodly. If you believe a day or hour or minute or second or millisecond is more Godly than another, you are to invested in the physical over the spiritual. The following of Christ isn't a calendar or clock to circle or set the alarm on.

Anyway Halloween, today's halloween came from all souls day... souling and guising, masquerading as ghosts... poor accepting gifts to pray for the souls of dead relatives of the rich. This was church sponsored, there is no 'holiday' for satan or witchcraft. Trick or treating started and was pushed hard by the candy producers in the mid 1900s.

Kent

Metaphors are symbols. That is why they are metaphors. The spiritual is all about symbols. This is very, very clear if you spend any time studying any/all religions. Symbols are used to communicate extensively. Halloween is not wrong because of the day or the second. Halloween is wrong because of what it signifies. satan comminicates in symbols. The occult communicates in symbols. He is all about profaning the simple things in life.

Dig deeper all souls day is a pagan knockoff involving the occult. It was added to satisfy the pagans. I gave the link above. It is easy to find. Goodfight ministries is a good start.

Dump Wikipedia.

When debating OldHat you need to only use OldHat's links.
LOL

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by krp
All holidays are metaphorical... none are Godly or unGodly. If you believe a day or hour or minute or second or millisecond is more Godly than another, you are to invested in the physical over the spiritual. The following of Christ isn't a calendar or clock to circle or set the alarm on.

Anyway Halloween, today's halloween came from all souls day... souling and guising, masquerading as ghosts... poor accepting gifts to pray for the souls of dead relatives of the rich. This was church sponsored, there is no 'holiday' for satan or witchcraft. Trick or treating started and was pushed hard by the candy producers in the mid 1900s.

Kent

Metaphors are symbols. That is why they are metaphors. The spiritual is all about symbols. This is very, very clear if you spend any time studying any/all religions. Symbols are used to communicate extensively. Halloween is not wrong because of the day or the second. Halloween is wrong because of what it signifies. satan comminicates in symbols. The occult communicates in symbols. He is all about profaning the simple things in life.

Dig deeper all souls day is a pagan knockoff involving the occult. It was added to satisfy the pagans. I gave the link above. It is easy to find. Goodfight ministries is a good start.

Dump Wikipedia.

The depth and breadth of your ignorance is astounding.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My way or you'll go strait to heck.
That's the Happy and Old hat doctrine.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by slumlord
I’m getting a pumpkin this afternoon

Just to set it on my deck and what it transform into a pile of goo come a few hard freezes.

I like pumpkins too, but they sure don't keep nearly as long as a good winter squash. I plan on chunking and sticking mine in the freezer tomorrow evening. Sometimes it's hard to tell when they are starting to go.

My wife and I are debating on what to do with 3 nice fresh pumpkins we have now. We need to decide soon. wink I want to can some pumpkin pie filing, but she says it is way to much and a waste of time. She is always right. LOL

Slumlord lulling the gullible in again...
False sense of security/allies stuff

And people always fall for it...
Multiple times too....

Always bites em in the Azz down the line.
Set up like bowling pins.

LMFAO!!!!

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobMt

Kenneth Copeland jr aka happy crapper.........bob

????????????

A wise man is frequently humbled.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Too cheap to buy the daughter a fairy princess costume and a bag of Snicker bars for the neighborhood kids?

Just leave the porch light off and the front door locked, let your kid cry herself to sleep that night, and lecture everyone about how they're going to hell for trick or treating. Problem solved.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, that won't solve the problem. The problem will only be solved after he and his ilk browbeat every other parent into doing the same.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raferman

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Why are you obsessed with this video?

Your playing aloof.
Everyone see,s the connection when I use it.
A full of himself wrestler and a full of himself "preacher" with the same last name.

Next......

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Raferman

[Linked Image from media3.giphy.com]

Hahahahaha!!!

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Just to set it on my deck and what it transform into a pile of goo come a few hard freezes.

I like pumpkins too, but they sure don't keep nearly as long as a good winter squash. I plan on chunking and sticking mine in the freezer tomorrow evening. Sometimes it's hard to tell when they are starting to go.

My wife and I are debating on what to do with 3 nice fresh pumpkins we have now. We need to decide soon. wink I want to can some pumpkin pie filing, but she says it is way to much and a waste of time. She is always right. LOL

LoL!
Can't beat pumpkin pie. Just ask her to keep making pie filling for as many as it takes. You'll take care of the rest.
I don't like to can and will only freeze it to keep it right now. I just need to use it soon so there's room for game. At least that's the plan.

Slumlord is my online friend I can bounce off of for some cred.

Slumlord is playing you like a puppet HC.

If you only knew.....
If you only knew.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😄😄😄😄😄

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by BayouRover

LoL!
Can't beat pumpkin pie. Just ask her to keep making pie filling for as many as it takes. You'll take care of the rest.
I don't like to can and will only freeze it to keep it right now. I just need to use it soon so there's room for game. At least that's the plan.

Happy be like, "let's just talk about pumpkins........". laugh

🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Christ was born.
Was he?
Hey AS. You’ve not been around for awhile. Hope all is good. Welcome back.

You know who Bart Ehrman is, and you know he’s an agnostic scholar whose writings frequently speak out against Christianity and its truth claims. He says “Whether we like it or not, Jesus certainly existed.”

Ehrman, Bart D. (2012). Did Jesus Exist?: The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth. HarperOne. ISBN 978-0062206442.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by Huntz
6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to go commando without my shorts. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my dick to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different undies for summer.Then the Lord provided me with Duluth Trading Company shorts. My boys did not print anymore. Praise The Lord.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Well done! 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Holy schit!

Hahahahahaha!

I was gonna give up on this thread.

Glad I didn't now!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Why are you obsessed with this video?

Your playing aloof.
Everyone see,s the connection when I use it.
A full of himself wrestler and a full of himself "preacher" with the same last name.

Next......

And perhaps they're both acts for the obtaining of "fame", a component of "pride" which if I remember correctly is on some list of things which are big no-no's

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Christ was born.
Was he?
Hey AS. You’ve not been around for awhile. Hope all is good. Welcome back.

You know who Bart Ehrman is, and you know he’s an agnostic scholar whose writings frequently speak out against Christianity and its truth claims. He says “Whether we like it or not, Jesus certainly existed.”

Ehrman, Bart D. (2012). Did Jesus Exist?: The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth. HarperOne. ISBN 978-0062206442.

And according to oral history recorded centuries later was probably an OK guy?

In it is contentment

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Dump Wikipedia.

The depth and breadth of your ignorance is astounding.

Did OldHat really say... The spiritual is all about symbols... holy chit... metaphorically... or maybe not metaphorically.

Kent

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The true meaning of Hallowed Eve:

Play it loud, play it proud! Let the neighbors hear it. Get up and dance!

In it is contentment

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sunday
Oct 31st

Halloween

I hope kids have fun and get lots of candy.

Not sucky candy either...

I will probably hand out a dozen handfuls of 5 or 6 bars each kid.
Snickers, kit kats, Milky way.

Rest outta that big ole combat sized 20 dollar bag.

Be November deer hunting chubby treats in the day pack.

Page 17 of 38 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

380 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1lesfox, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 1badf350, 36 invisible), 2,000 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,658
Posts18,512,809
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.