Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
And the mocking and ridicule of Christians goes on…and on..

Be interesting to see which side they come down on when it comes down to the nut cutting. My bet is they will come down against Trump, Washington, Jefferson and Christianity and side with Zero, Biden, Piglosi, Allah and Muhammad Ali.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/25/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Huntz
I knew your drunken, stupid azz would chime in NVcunter! Thanks for your minus-two-cents worth! Please, reply. That way I can expose your stupidity and blind, senseless hate for everyone to see

Pot calling out the Kettle.

No, it's the other way around.
The uninvited trolls crash the Christian threads.
A Christian or two stands up to some [bleep].
The [bleep] cries foul and his troll buddies holler, "No fair! You aren't allowed to be meanies!"

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Be interesting to see which side they come down on when it comes down to the nut cutting. My bet is they will come down against Trump, Washington, Jefferson and Christianity and side with Zero, Biden, Piglosi, Allah and Muhammad Ali.

Right. If someone doesn't agree with you, they're a commie Biden supporter.

What a bunch of juvenile horse sh*t.

Cue the "I have him on ignore" response.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx

You also seem unaware of what is happening here.
In your case I know it's booze.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
I was wondering when the victim card would be played. Surprised it took this long.

Happy doesn't get ridiculed because he's Christian.

You troll villagers have some dance skills and are welcome in the Navy, but NOT the Christian threads.

👨‍❤️‍👨

😄

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/25/21.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crappy, is that who sodomized you?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s beyond laughable that the CampFire has become the pulpit for screech preaching from Glamper. He’s got a couple of disciples that always show up to provide seating assignments before switching into character as the Oracle’s of faith accuracy.

It’s never not amusing.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I want to hear more about... The spiritual is all about symbols...

Kent

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I'm not impressed. The Ehrman guy is a skilled debater, but he denies obvious fundamentals of the Scriptures.
He graduated from Moody Bible Institute with a degree in Bible Theology. He learned to read the ancient languages that the Bible manuscripts were written in, including Biblical Greek, and he’s read and studied the oldest copies that we have. Extensively. He got his B.A. from Wheaton, and his M.Div. and Ph.D from Princeton Theological Seminary; his baccalaureate and doctorate were conferred magna cum laude. These significant accomplishments were all to expand his knowledge and deepen his faith as a born-again Evangelical Christian. He taught at Rutgers, and now he teaches for the Department of Religious Studies at UNC Chapel Hill. I see his biography as being very impressive.
Actually I believe the Epistles and books of the Bible are the credible documents from God to mankind.
It’s likely that the overwhelming majority of people who profess to be Christians believe that very thing as well. I don’t think most people…believers or not…have much of a problem with people choosing to believe that.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by krp
I want to hear more about... The spiritual is all about symbols...

Kent

Kent,

you're usually a nice guy.

Is that playing nice? wink

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
I'm not impressed. The Ehrman guy is a skilled debater, but he denies obvious fundamentals of the Scriptures.
He graduated from Moody Bible Institute with a degree in Bible Theology. He learned to read the ancient languages that the Bible manuscripts were written in, including Biblical Greek, and he’s read and studied the oldest copies that we have. Extensively. He got his B.A. from Wheaton, and his M.Div. and Ph.D from Princeton Theological Seminary; his baccalaureate and doctorate were conferred magna cum laude. These significant accomplishments were all to expand his knowledge and deepen his faith as a born-again Evangelical Christian. He taught at Rutgers, and now he teaches for the Department of Religious Studies at UNC Chapel Hill. I see his biography as being very impressive.
Actually I believe the Epistles and books of the Bible are the credible documents from God to mankind.
It’s likely that the overwhelming majority of people who profess to be Christians believe that very thing as well. I don’t think anyone…believers or not…has much of a problem with people choosing to believe that.

Pretty impress CV I'd say.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
“Credentials” and “degrees” ain’t worth spit if you are biased or are brainwashed into defending your pre-conceived notions. Common sense and Spirit-led intuition are more important factors

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
We know where it is going Jag; evil hates the good, nothing new

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
“Credentials” and “degrees” ain’t worth spit if you are biased or are brainwashed into defending your pre-conceived notions. Common sense and Spirit-led intuition are more important factors
These significant accomplishments were all to expand his knowledge and deepen his faith as a born-again Evangelical Christian.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It’s incredible how the evil b-stards NEVER stop hating, persecuting, and ridiculing Christians that speak out about their beliefs; but pretend to be “objective” or “logical”!! LMAO! How can anyone be so full of hate, and yet so clueless? No, it’s not funny. I truly pity you wretched human beings. It must be miserable to be you

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
It’s likely that the overwhelming majority of people who profess to be Christians believe that very thing as well. I don’t think most people…believers or not…have much of a problem with people choosing to believe that.

I listened to a debate and came away with the idea that he did not believe in the deity of Christ. What do you think about that?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It’s incredible how the evil b-stards NEVER stop hating, persecuting, and ridiculing Christians that speak out about their beliefs; but pretend to be “objective” or “logical”!! LMAO! How can anyone be so full of hate, and yet so clueless? No, it’s not funny. I truly pity you wretched human beings. It must be miserable to be you

Please martyr yourself.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I listened to a debate and came away with the idea that he did not believe in the deity of Christ. What do you think about that?
He did later become an agnostic after struggling with the philosophical problems of pain and evil and suffering in the world.

It’s not uncommon for people to struggle with that, nor is it uncommon for some Christians to experience a deconversion because of their inability to resolve a good and loving God with the pain and evil and suffering in the world; they end up walking away from the faith.

Nowadays he says that he continues to be attracted to the teachings of Jesus. He says Jesus' teachings of love and mercy and forgiveness really should dominate our lives, and that it really is better to love your neighbor as yourself. On the personal level, he says he agrees with many of the ethical teachings of Jesus, and he tries to model his life on them, even though he’s agnostic now due to his deconversion.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[/quote]

Please martyr yourself.

🦫[/quote]

That won’t be necessary (and BTW, that would be suicide, since you don’t know the definition of simple words).

Folks like you that are full of hate will “martyr” us gladly when the opportunity presents itself. Nothing new…

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Page 19 of 38 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 1Longbow, 01Foreman400, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,475
Posts18,489,932
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.