OH has a hardon for ya!

I am MAGA.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Hastings
Faith? Faith in what?
Gal 1:8 "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed."
Doesn't Paul sound like a nut case in your quote? He's saying no matter who contradicts him, "let him be accursed". No wonder Jesus in Revelation 2:2 praised the Ephesians for getting rid of Paul. Read Paul thoroughly and compare his doctrine to Jesus. You will see.
There is no mismatch between Paul and Christ's teaching.
Christ did not reject Paul.
I'm beginning to think you aren't going to change your mind.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

Pretty obvious who was snagging all the donuts on the tour bus.

IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
It’s incredible how the evil b-stards NEVER stop hating, persecuting, and ridiculing Christians that speak out about their beliefs; but pretend to be “objective” or “logical”!! LMAO! How can anyone be so full of hate, and yet so clueless? No, it’s not funny. I truly pity you wretched human beings. It must be miserable to be you

The irony of the most hate-filled post on this thread is obviously lost on you.

Which is anything but surprising.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by windridge
It’s incredible how the evil b-stards NEVER stop hating, persecuting, and ridiculing Christians that speak out about their beliefs; but pretend to be “objective” or “logical”!! LMAO! How can anyone be so full of hate, and yet so clueless? No, it’s not funny. I truly pity you wretched human beings. It must be miserable to be you

Thanks for that one.

I can hardy wait for the replies to your meme.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by antlers
So the verse quoted above can be said, “In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with God, and Jesus is God.”
No sht sherlock. The point is that the writer used the word logos, which means a "divine utterance", both written and spoken to tell us that Christ and His words as recorded in the Bible are divine. Otherwise the author would have just used the word Christ.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
…the entire Bible is Jesus.
The point is that the writer was not saying, “In the beginning was the Bible, and the Bible was with God, and the Bible is God.”
And the point is that the writer was also referencing the pre-existent second person of the Trinity.

You were led astray when you were told to disregard the Bible.

The Bible is the written word of God. Christ tell us both that He had a Bible AND it is the Holy word of God.
"But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’” Mat 4:4

Christ told us His word is truth.
"Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth." John 17:17

Christ told us He is The Truth.
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

If B=W and W=T and T=C then B=C
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=logic+transitive+property

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

It's a strawman. Rejecting Halloween has nothing to do with hating anyone. Halloween is not a person. Halloween is a large collection of symbols and beliefs.

I don't care about the childish practices associated with Halloween like candy and dress up.

I reject the core of what Halloween is and what it is celebrating. It is an occult religious holiday.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Halloween is a secular holiday. It has been made so by mass marketing just like Christmas. It is only a religious holiday by those who approach it as such just like Christmas.

To intimate that participating in candy and costumes is worship and can cause someone to be a pagan is equivalent to saying that striking a yoga pose will make you a practitioner of eastern meditation religion and subject to demonic possession.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by IZH27
Halloween is a secular holiday. It has been made so by mass marketing just like Christmas. It is only a religious holiday by those who approach it as such just like Christmas.

To intimate that participating in candy and costumes is worship and can cause someone to be a pagan is equivalent to saying that striking a yoga pose will make you a practitioner of eastern meditation religion and subject to demonic possession.

I don't intimate anything about Halloween. I stated plainly what I meant. Read.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

It's a strawman. Rejecting Halloween has nothing to do with hating anyone. Halloween is not a person. Halloween is a large collection of symbols and beliefs.

I don't care about the childish practices associated with Halloween like candy and dress up.

I reject the core of what Halloween is and what it is celebrating. It is an occult religious holiday.

A strawman you say? That's doubly ironic, since none of the three previous posts you quoted and "responded " to have anything to do with rejecting Halloween.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Meet sacrificed to idols it’s not me sacrificed items. There is only one God. It is a matter of a conscience where did you eat that me or not. And yes you did intimate that by talking about and assigning value to those symbols. You should probably be very careful to not strike any pose that looks like a yoga pose. Demons will enter your body if you do.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

A strawman you say? That's doubly ironic, since none of the three previous posts you quoted and "responded " to have anything to do with rejecting Halloween.

If you think the meme was posted in the wrong thread then complain to the poster. Not me.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No, that's not what I said at all. Didn't even intimate that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by IZH27
Meet sacrificed to idols it’s not me sacrificed items. There is only one God. It is a matter of a conscience where did you eat that me or not. And yes you did intimate that by talking about and assigning value to those symbols. You should probably be very careful to not strike any pose that looks like a yoga pose. Demons will enter your body if you do.

I never said eating Halloween candy was a sin. I expressly said Christians should not participate in the celebration of a pagan holiday. It is a purely pagan holiday. Christ nor ANY of the Apostles ever justified Christians celebrating the pagan holidays of his day.

If you are going to intimate Biblical justifications yous should do it openly and plainly. 1 Cor 8:4 is followed by 1 Cor 8:7 "However, there is not in every man that knowledge; for some, with conscience of the idol until this hour, eat it as a thing offered unto an idol, and their conscience, being weak, is defiled."

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
I’ll read it again but that’s the way I took what you said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some people deify and worship the Bible. And some people worship the risen Jesus. And sometimes those who deify and worship the Bible castigate those who worship the risen Jesus because they don’t deify and worship the Bible.

To me, Bibliolatry is just another form of idolatry.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
[Linked Image from quotefancy.com]

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
[Linked Image from quotefancy.com]

Good one.

And true.

And to not realize what's happening until the ship starts to sink is a preventable tragedy.

DF

Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

258 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 160user, 280rem_cm, 35, 2UP, 22 invisible), 1,690 guests, and 1,052 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,244
Posts18,485,985
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.