Print Thread
Hop To
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by K22
Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" Thomas Jefferson

Because those doctrines are church doctrines and not of Christ. But then the name Jesus was used and I do not know how that guy might have been. Cuban? Mexican? Certainly not Greek.
Jehoshua I recognize which means Way or The Way...........i.e. I AM THE WAY, the truth and the light.

His Name is Jesus in English. He is certainly the only Way to the Father in heaven and the Source of life, and the Tru Savior of the Bible.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson is not the same as quoting Thomas of the gospel of John. BIG difference! Jefferson changed the Bible to reflect a different Jesus.

"Doubting Thomas" recognized Jesus as the LORD and Almighty God. He realized that he was wrong and decided to believe Who he saw when Jesus materialized miraculously, revealing His hands and the huge hole in His side. He was extremely grateful and happy for receiving the free gift out of kindness from the Lord. Today he's in heaven.

On the other hand Thomas Jefferson rejected the Jesus of the Bible. He did Not believe that Jesus did miracles and edited the Bible to fit his agnostic views. He rejected the Lord and changed His Word, so the Lord rejected Thomas Jefferson.
You've never met anyone who is as miserable as Thomas Jefferson is today. Why? He is in hell.

Question:. Which Thomas do you want to identify with.

Thomas who USED TO DOUBT?
"But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
Thenn saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Simple choice and hope it's. /\

OR

Thomas the Rich man in hell?

Luke 16
"...The rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. "

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/30/21.
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Keep IT simple men, it's all about the Cross. the devil loves to dived, and concord.

Last edited by wabigoon; 10/30/21.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Not to be antagonistic HC, but there is no equivalent to the letter “J” or that hard “J” sound in English, that corresponds to any letters in Ancient Greek or Hebrew. I know this, because I’ve studied those languages. The letter J or it’s sound did not come along in the English language until the late Middle Ages in England

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I don't argue with that. "I" changed to "J".
Languages evolve, but the Savior didn't.
No worries.

I noticed that there are more English speakers who insist that one of the Hebrew names should replace our English. Some go so far as to demand that Christ be rejected. I don't know what k22 believes, so not making any accusations.
I'm running into a growing religion that is misleading people to change everything in our English translation into Hebrew.
I'm not claiming that k22 believes this, but I've known a handful who have been swept up with the pseudo-spiritual Hebrew roots movement. It goes by other names too. The Name our Savior was given has various spellings based on language differences. The New Testament is a Greek Book and not Hebrew as some are claiming these days. Hopefully, the present company hasn't been led astray by fundamentally false doctrine.

Here's more info on it.

https://ifbtube.com/plucking-up-the-hebrew-roots-hebrew-roots-movement-exposed-by-bruce-meija/

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/30/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trick or Treat! smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
HC, I’ve come across folks like that too; but I’m not one of them. I’ve had people I know go off the deep end, and get caught up in the “Hebrew” movement. Some have even gone so far as to deny Christ and turn to Judaism!

From my own experience, our Creator “is bountiful to those that call on Him in sincerity and truth”.

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I hate Halloween. It's the worst.

I get why Satan worshipping liberals love it.....free hand outs, demonic everything....makes sense

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Sauer200
I'm here at Super Walmart trying to stock up on the big bags of the good schit.

Does that answer your question? smile

Then you sir, are in league with Lucifer and certainly
no christian.

Are you for real Clark?

I think he missed the sacrasm font....or at least I hope he did.....

Clearly Demonic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Winning. Had to hit 3 stores to get it done, Lol.

You might not go to Hell, but those will go to someone's waist line, but it would be worth it.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer
Originally Posted by Hastings
Claimed to be.

But, based on his actions. ??
DF
Works don't count. They believed in Jesus.
So does Satan. DF
You are so right. If anyone believes and knows Jesus is the real deal it would have to be Satan.

Scripture states demons believe and they tremble.

Agnostics and atheists have to be the most deceived creatures on the Earth. Satan knows better.

DF

Oh really?
Got any good evidence for those beliefs of yours?

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trick or Treat! smile

The big Baptist church in our small town had it going on this evening when i rode by.

Trunk n treating.

Several bounce houses.

Couple light plants going so everyone could see.

Cops and fire trucks.

Not sure how they are going to show their face at in the morning.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
HC, I’ve come across folks like that too; but I’m not one of them. I’ve had people I know go off the deep end, and get caught up in the “Hebrew” movement. Some have even gone so far as to deny Christ and turn to Judaism!

From my own experience, our Creator “is bountiful to those that call on Him in sincerity and truth”.

Amen

I never thought you were Hebrew Roots. I just correct someone when I see a Hebrew reference to Jesus because most who do, simply haven't been informed about that. I care that they have a correct understanding of Who Christ really is, so they can know Him and trust Him.
It's surprisingly getting to be popular, but I have yet to see people referring to Him as Iesous. I don't think that would be wrong, perhaps it's a Greek speaker. The important thing is that it's the right Jesus.
I don't think Thomas Jefferson knew Him. He didn't believe in the resurrection, miracles, or Triunity of God.
That's sad as he was a brilliant statesman and intellect.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life

Amen

I never thought you were Hebrew Roots. I just correct someone when I see a Hebrew reference to Jesus because most who do, simply haven't been informed about that. I care that they have a correct understanding of Who Christ really is, so they can know Him and trust Him.
It's surprisingly getting to be popular, but I have yet to see people referring to Him as Iesous. I don't think that would be wrong, perhaps it's a Greek speaker. The important thing is that it's the right Jesus.
I don't think Thomas Jefferson knew Him. He didn't believe in the resurrection, miracles, or Triunity of God.
That's sad as he was a brilliant statesman and intellect.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
You used the word “triunity”.

Not familiar with that. What does it mean?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
Claimed to be.

But, based on his actions. ??
DF
Works don't count. They believed in Jesus.
So does Satan. DF
You are so right. If anyone believes and knows Jesus is the real deal it would have to be Satan.

Scripture states demons believe and they tremble.

Agnostics and atheists have to be the most deceived creatures on the Earth. Satan knows better.

DF

Oh really?
Got any good evidence for those beliefs of yours?

How about the Amplified version of the Bible, James 2:19: Check out other versions. This one is pretty explicit.

You believe that God is one; you do well [to believe that]. The demons also believe [that], and shudder and bristle [in awe-filled terror—they have seen His wrath]

So if the demons know, how can a mere mortal stand up and claim there is no God. If one doesn't know that he doesn't know, he thinks he knows. If that's not deceived, what is?

I'm more into revelation than speculation..

DF

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
My Grammer leaves a lot of room for improvement, but meant the same as Trinity, used as an adjective instead.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Originally Posted by Sauer200
I'm here at Super Walmart trying to stock up on the big bags of the good schit.

Does that answer your question? smile

Then you sir, are in league with Lucifer and certainly
no christian.

Are you for real Clark?

I think he missed the sacrasm font....or at least I hope he did.....

Clearly Demonic.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Winning. Had to hit 3 stores to get it done, Lol.

You might not go to Hell, but those will go to someone's waist line, but it would be worth it.

I like treating the kids right for Halloween. But I sure can't keep any leftovers around the house. 😆😂

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I don't argue with that. "I" changed to "J".
Languages evolve, but the Savior didn't.
No worries.

I noticed that there are more English speakers who insist that one of the Hebrew names should replace our English. Some go so far as to demand that Christ be rejected. I don't know what k22 believes, so not making any accusations.
I'm running into a growing religion that is misleading people to change everything in our English translation into Hebrew.
I'm not claiming that k22 believes this, but I've known a handful who have been swept up with the pseudo-spiritual Hebrew roots movement. It goes by other names too. The Name our Savior was given has various spellings based on language differences. The New Testament is a Greek Book and not Hebrew as some are claiming these days. Hopefully, the present company hasn't been led astray by fundamentally false doctrine.

Here's more info on it.

https://ifbtube.com/plucking-up-the-hebrew-roots-hebrew-roots-movement-exposed-by-bruce-meija/

I don't know what k22 believes

Not to sound sarcastic, but then again......... whistle the statement you made about me is the first real truth I've seen you post. The rest of your post, well, it appears to me that truth and knowledge escapes you. In my opinion you have swallowed the church doctrine, i.e. propaganda, hook line and sinker. But hey, it doesn't effect me other than I hate to see it keep getting spread, especially when it is forced upon the World.
Hebrew roots? I am a Hebrew so what the f&^%k are you condemning me for. In fact, where do you get that right or authority to do so.
Truth is truth. Changing a Greek name in to fit your English version is one of the most misleading forms of propaganda going. When you do that it changes why that person or entity was placed in the text, forever hiding the true story and the truth of who that person was. ALL NAMES have a meaning or a reason a name was used whether you like it or not or whether it fits your story narrative or not. Jesus was not his name, never was nor never will be, just like James in the book of James was not his name. That is one of the biggest problems with your Bible teachings. That book has been written and rewritten more times than any other book on the planet. And each time it gets changed just a little bit, but I'll tell you what can't ever be changed and that is the story that the Stars wrote/write of which the Bible was originally taken from. Go ahead and change the Stars and Planets. I'll wait while you do.
Here is truth if you can hear it. The Bible was written from the Stars and the Stars along with the planets tell the true story. They were given as a SIGN. Religion bastardized that story starting somewhere back in the "dark ages" and it is still going on. And since we are getting close to the season which the Stars declare, I find it so interesting that this Birth of Christ was not known by ONE SINGLE PERSON AT THAT TIME UNTIL THE 3 ASTROLOGERS CAME ALONG AND MADE THE ANNOUNCEMENT. The church propaganda writers changed the meaning of who those 3 were by calling them Magi or Wise Men, but what is funny is when you do the word search on Magi it will lead you to Astrologer, so yes, they were Wise Men. How did these 3 know? It is written in the Stars. I'll bet you can't read the Stars can you. Who else was an Astrologer in scriptures? In fact he was known as the greatest Astrologer. Daniel. Look it up. But to be truthful and above board, those figures back in that time could all read the Stars. Joseph, Abraham, Moses, David, ect. ect. ect.

I keep asking myself why I even care what you or this thread says. Normally I don't participate much in these, but for some reason I am. I may need to ask myself why.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Happy Camper, you are always asking people questions and demanding answers in hopes of tripping them up on some religious teaching, so let me ask you some questions.
What do you know about numerology? What do you know about Astrology? What do you know about Hebrew or Greek mythology? Roman mythology? What about Roman law?
If you haven't study much of any of those subjects then what you know about scripture is nothing and as your Jesus said in John 8: 43-44 you have declared who you are as far as your thinking goes. It appears to me that you have a lot of studying to do and need to do less accusations. I do not claim to be anything other than someone who wants to know the real truth of God. Your teachings has Jesus doing all kinds of things right down to, just call on the name of Jesus and he'll take care of it for you, completely glazing over what he said concerning what he could do. John 8:28 ......"and that I do nothing of myself"...........which literally meant that he could do nothing any more than you or I can.
You have God going to start a Nuclear War and destroy His creation, you have Him condemning people to burn in Hell forever.......just sizzling away and probably getting turned over by some little demons in red suits, and then you say God so loved the World and God is love! WTF!!!! I could go on and on with this stuff.
There is a "way", pun intended that at the place you are at you can go to, but you can if you change your thinking (repent) and follow the "Way" i.e. Yehoshua. But until that happens you have "missed the mark" (sin) and are setting yourself up to be recycled. What was the advise given? Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Rev 3:9
9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Don't know about anybody else, but flat sick of HC's phony pious schit.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 32 of 38 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

245 members (10Glocks, 12344mag, 257 mag, 1badf350, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 26 invisible), 1,821 guests, and 949 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,652
Posts18,512,756
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.