Print Thread
Hop To
Page 37 of 38 1 2 35 36 37 38
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
HC.

Where do you get off calling people reprobates and by what authority do you do so?

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IZH27
HC.

Where do you get off calling people reprobates and by what authority do you do so?

Where do YOU get off telling me who I communicate with and who I gave up on???

Why don't you so much as look up the word Jack?
It's not as if I haven't posted more than enough to define it for you in little spoonfuls and in details.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
As usual, don't question my authority or belief, and heaven forbid I answer a question direct.
My guess is IZH27 is more of an authority of any religious subject you care to discuss and it is very apparent he has the ability to think outside the box.
I'm not one to put people on ignore, but I certainly can ignore you which would best.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
The bottom line is that GOD, not you, defines this because ONLY God knows what is in the heart of a man.

YOU Are NOT God though you do read as having a God
Complex. YOU don’t know the first thing about the hearts of the people that you condemn.

You blatantly misrepresent God, the church and the Christian faith with your bigoted hateful judgements. You judge men on here who are Christians. You condemn them because of your misguided interpretation of scripture and what comes off as an abusive and antagonistic attitude toward anything that challenges you and your thoughts in any way.

Again, by what authority do you condemn and define the hearts of men? By what authority do you continue to practice such Godlessness as though you have been given this ability? Do you have no recollection of the passage that speaks of calling a brother a fool?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The bottom line is that GOD, not you, defines this because ONLY God knows what is in the heart of a man.

Complex. YOU don’t know the first thing about the hearts of the people that you condemn.

You blatantly misrepresent God, the church and the Christian faith with your bigoted hateful judgements. You judge men on here who are Christians. You condemn them because of your misguided interpretation of scripture and what comes off as an abusive and antagonistic attitude toward anything that challenges you and your thoughts in any way.

Again, by what authority do you condemn and define the hearts of men? By what authority do you continue to practice such Godlessness as though you have been given this ability? Do you have no recollection of the passage that speaks of calling a brother a fool?

OUCH!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

You are NOT my brother.
You are a false prophet.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

You aren't going to waste my time any more than that Reprobate.
I gave the answer a dozen times. I've got work to do.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Oh good grief youse guys keep whipping up the Andersonsite chunt.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by auk1124
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Wait a minute.

Nice idea there, but according to some this is a "Christian" thread.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Oh good grief youse guys keep whipping up the Andersonsite chunt.

The good news is that we have a whole year to sort it out this time before Halloween.

IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

You are NOT my brother.
You are a false prophet.

"Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him."

You aren't going to waste my time any more than that Reprobate.
I gave the answer a dozen times. I've got work to do.

Ah, the Chief Priest, probably the same one that Judas went to after taking the 30 pieces of silver. And soon the Elders will join with him.
Talk about Paganism, here it is in all its glory. This is true Paganism.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
HC.

Where do YOU get off telling me who I communicate with and who I gave up on???

Why don't you so much as look up the word Jack?
It's not as if I haven't posted more than enough to define it for you in little spoonfuls and in details.

I just found this post. I was looking up "non-answer" in the dictionary, and there it was.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Isaiah 29:13 – “The Lord says: These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.”

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
To me, reconciliation is an operative word in the Christian faith. It’s about restoration of a relationship. The story of salvation…the story of redemption…is a story of reconciliation. God reconciled us humans to Himself.

He wasn’t content to simply forgive us. Forgiveness is only half of the equation. You can forgive someone, and never make any attempt to reconcile with them. Forgiveness is the win, but reconciliation is the win too. Reconciliation is the win in our relationship with God, and reconciliation is the win in our relationships with each other.

God wasn’t content to simply forgive us; His forgiveness was a means to an end. He forgave us to remove an obstacle to relationship with Him…He forgave us to remove an obstacle to reconciliation with Him. That obstacle is sin.

But the end…the win…is reconciliation. A re-assembled relationship with God.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
HC

Whomever you are, the odds are that you are a sock puppet. You’ve spent a lot of energy on building up your persona. Kudos for that.

It took throwing your crap up against the wall several times but even a Fundamentalist Baptist would have more knowledge and at least in a limited way try to make some sense rather than going “Bob Jones Chuck Norris” at every turn.

Which member built this machine. Please step forward and be recognized for your creativity.

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

Last edited by IZH27; 11/05/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
HC

Whomever you are, the odds are that you are a sock puppet.

I disagree. I think he really is this stupid.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
HC

Whomever you are, the odds are that you are a sock puppet.

I disagree. I think he really is this stupid.

You may be right. That would only make it worse. Either way there’s more than a few pages missing.

Page 37 of 38 1 2 35 36 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 52 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,178 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,645
Posts18,512,528
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.