Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Fugg anything Costner is in, worse than Baldwin or Cruise.

This.

Nah. Nobody’s worse than that asswipe Baldwin.

Costner's gems:

Costner, who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, was also asked about former first lady Michelle Obama running for president (something she’s said won’t be happening). “Michelle’s incredibly bright and articulate and has possessed good judgement and experience as a result. Why couldn’t she be [president]?” he replied, adding, “She’d have a level of interest from me.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Costner continues to be impressed by Pete Buttigieg after endorsing him in the Democratic primary during an Iowa rally last December.

“There was this kind of thought, [you can] like Pete, but it’s not his time,” the Oscar winner tells Variety. “And I think, you know what, really? Really? Not his time? I think he’s even showing now that he’s a person of a level of energy and integrity and of vision and that’s why I did it. I don’t often step out.”

Although he hasn’t hit the campaign trail for the general election, Costner has endorsed Joe Biden for president.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellowstone star Kevin Costner has never been afraid to speak his mind, and that goes double when it comes to the 2020 presidential election. In a wide-ranging interview with The Daily Beast, the actor took aim at everything from President Trump’s “dangerous” war on the Post Office to the “dumbing-down” of U.S. history.

“While very intelligent men were drafting it, women weren’t drafting it, and the only people who could vote were people with property,” said the actor. “Women couldn’t vote, Native Americans couldn’t vote, Black people couldn’t vote, people without property couldn’t vote. America is an idea, and we have a chance to live up to it. And we haven’t done it. We don’t put others in front of ourselves, and when we marginalize people like we did — enslave them — we never recovered from that. So the idea of the [Confederate] statues, I don’t think they’re appropriate.”

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

This.

Costner's gems:

Costner, who voted for Barack Obama in 2008, was also asked about former first lady Michelle Obama running for president (something she’s said won’t be happening). “Michelle’s incredibly bright and articulate and has possessed good judgement and experience as a result. Why couldn’t she be [president]?” he replied, adding, “She’d have a level of interest from me.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kevin Costner continues to be impressed by Pete Buttigieg after endorsing him in the Democratic primary during an Iowa rally last December.

“There was this kind of thought, [you can] like Pete, but it’s not his time,” the Oscar winner tells Variety. “And I think, you know what, really? Really? Not his time? I think he’s even showing now that he’s a person of a level of energy and integrity and of vision and that’s why I did it. I don’t often step out.”

Although he hasn’t hit the campaign trail for the general election, Costner has endorsed Joe Biden for president.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellowstone star Kevin Costner has never been afraid to speak his mind, and that goes double when it comes to the 2020 presidential election. In a wide-ranging interview with The Daily Beast, the actor took aim at everything from President Trump’s “dangerous” war on the Post Office to the “dumbing-down” of U.S. history.

“While very intelligent men were drafting it, women weren’t drafting it, and the only people who could vote were people with property,” said the actor. “Women couldn’t vote, Native Americans couldn’t vote, Black people couldn’t vote, people without property couldn’t vote. America is an idea, and we have a chance to live up to it. And we haven’t done it. We don’t put others in front of ourselves, and when we marginalize people like we did — enslave them — we never recovered from that. So the idea of the [Confederate] statues, I don’t think they’re appropriate.”

Yep. Costner’s definitely a Commie Dipschitt too.
But at least he isn’t as arrogant about it as Baldwin.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SamOlson

LMAO ! Good one Sam !!!

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This.

Costner's gems:

Well, damn, that's a shame. Hollywood commie [bleep].

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I’m not just going to tell you I didn’t see the show, I’m going to virtue signal all over the place and tell you why.

Did you see that picture?

Weee dogs!

The whorey ginger one? laugh

I think so.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
About the only thing I can say about the show is it's missing Alec Baldwin.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Hmmmm where have I seen this trope before.

Originally Posted by skeen
Yellowstone ranch hands vs motorcycle gang, S3, Ep. 4. smile

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Yea, hope she gets a “hot tube scene” similar to the one Beth had.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen

This.

Costner's gems:

Well, damn, that's a shame. Hollywood commie [bleep].

That's why I said I won't watch his films, he's been outspoken for years on his views...and again he's just another Cruise, Baldwin, etc... The Hollywood elite that feel their opinion matters, and arrogant fuggs that are willing to portray roles that go against their supposed values.

Costner saying he would support Michele Obama for President, that's the final nail in the coffin for me. Years ago I watched him in a golf tournament on TV, and he was the most childish whining loser I'd ever seen...because Bill Murray was kicking his ass coming in the home stretch, terrible spoiled unsportsmanlike behavior and all in the name of charity(I think St.Judes or a childrens hospital).

IC B3

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Well they are actors.. same as news anchors.. i dont ever plan on going fishing with costner or the crew but its pretty good show. Not authentic but its ok. My girlfriend is from montana.. lived in a few towns up there and recognizes lots of refrences..after her dad retired from the 82nd he worked on several diff ranches before moving his gals to missouri

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I started watching but this new movie AUDIO crap is not for my ears.

Turned up TV real loud and still couldnt hear half the crap on low inflection. Then, when the rancher and kids in the 1880s cut out their beef to head home and it was Herefords with ear tags i said to hell with this crap.

Flipped over to John Wayne in the Alamo and i could hear every word said. Unfortunately i can also hear every word said on every TV commercial. I also have no problem hearing everything on Fox Business or Hannity.

WTH is it with these modern movie sound crews?

Thank goodness for DVRs. I had to turn it up and rewind a couple times to hear the dialog. Mumbling fugkers

I use the Closed Captioning on what I watch. Now, even my wife who has excellent hearing asks ME "What did they say?" grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I started watching but this new movie AUDIO crap is not for my ears.

Turned up TV real loud and still couldnt hear half the crap on low inflection. Then, when the rancher and kids in the 1880s cut out their beef to head home and it was Herefords with ear tags i said to hell with this crap.

Flipped over to John Wayne in the Alamo and i could hear every word said. Unfortunately i can also hear every word said on every TV commercial. I also have no problem hearing everything on Fox Business or Hannity.

WTH is it with these modern movie sound crews?

Thank goodness for DVRs. I had to turn it up and rewind a couple times to hear the dialog. Mumbling fugkers

I use the Closed Captioning on what I watch. Now, even my wife who has excellent hearing asks ME "What did they say?" grin

How are the sex scenes with CC enabled?

I am MAGA.
W
WAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Watched it once, not interested to waste my time again.

Life Member NRA, RMEF, American Legion, MAGA. Not necessarily in that order.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

How are the sex scenes with CC enabled?

"Grunt"

"Moans Softly"

"Squeals like a pig"

laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wish I could. Don’t have cable anymore.
I need to find out which Premium streaming service has it and sign up. 😬

Amazon Prime has the first 3 seasons, but only Peacock and Paramount have Season 4 I think.

Watched it on Prime last night.

Had to wait till 7pm Eastern.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I thought the new episodes were poorly written, disjointed, leaving things out and just strung together scenes.with no connection or flow. Yes, there were great scenes, but too much too fast without enough context. I am a fan, watched the.first three seasons is several times. Hope it gets better.

Old guy, old guns.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by StGeorger
I thought the new episodes were poorly written, disjointed, leaving things out and just strung together scenes.with no connection or flow. Yes, there were great scenes, but too much too fast without enough context. I am a fan, watched the.first three seasons is several times. Hope it gets better.

+1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Is this a show on the National Geographic channel?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ERK
I’ve never watched it because I want to see it from the start. Is it on any place from the start? Edk

Prime has all 4 seasons.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,261 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,392
Posts18,488,767
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.