Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Keep eating stuff like that, you’re 2/3 of my income.

No, I'm not. Here's the list of medications I've taken in the last 24 months:

Aspirin.

Chortle

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
GB1

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

No one knows this, but we’re actually in league with the Pork Council, as well as Coke and Pepsi.

Hell, we invented the drive through.

Alright, TFF. Hell, it might even be true.

Thanks for taking the joke in the way it was meant. Just having a bit of fun. A bunch of other guys are kinda uptight about anyone commenting on their diet.

No worries. I can be serious but I never take myself too seriously.

That cracked me up. I was going to ask when you plan on changing your avatar to Dr. Evil.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Chortle

Better watch it there, mister. Chortling might just be a Campfire man-card revoking offense. John Wayne and Charlton "by God" Heston did not chortle.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
Chortle

Better watch it there, mister. Chortling might just be a Campfire man-card revoking offense. John Wayne and Charlton "by God" Heston did not chortle.

Apparently, it was one of Zane Gray’s favorite words! 😁

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guffaw

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
OP, I am 48, weigh 175lb at 5’10”, and have been eating bacon and eggs with hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy for breakfast most days since I left home a few decades ago. Started out as a laborer, went into ironworkers, then carpentry. Active life. I take no meds, cholesterol and BP low side of normal. Pulse rate in the 50’s. Artery scan a year ago showed no obstruction anywhere. Good food won’t kill ya. Bad food has a hell of a time doing it, genes hurt you worse than anything. Men in my family live to be 90, spend the last fifty years of that with back trouble. I am doing exactly that. Doin’ better than a bunch of them, because I work out. Grandpa died last year at 90, healthy as a horse, no meds, but his back literally falling apart. So I get a good idea what my road out will look like.

Said all that to say this. Your genes will map the road ahead, more than your supper. Good luck, and don’t run out of buttermilk! That puts you in a bad place...😂

Other than the back issues, do the old men in your family have any issues with wanton sharting? You may have that to look forward to as well.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

No one knows this, but we’re actually in league with the Pork Council, as well as Coke and Pepsi.

Hell, we invented the drive through.

Alright, TFF. Hell, it might even be true.

Thanks for taking the joke in the way it was meant. Just having a bit of fun. A bunch of other guys are kinda uptight about anyone commenting on their diet.

No worries. I can be serious but I never take myself too seriously.

That cracked me up. I was going to ask when you plan on changing your avatar to Dr. Evil.

Make no mistake, Big Pharma is an easy target. I have a ball playing the Evil Empire part. I’ve been slinging drugs almost 25 years.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 1234, 1lessdog, 66 invisible), 1,816 guests, and 1,211 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,070
Posts18,521,648
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.