Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Dutch
Originally Posted by OldHat
I got another news flash for everyone:

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

But they don’t want that advertised.

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

SARS is the SARS (1) virus outbreak of almost 20 years ago. SARS (2) is C-19.

SARS 1 survivors have T-cell immunity to SARS-2.

I'm asking for a citation for the claim that SARS-1 surviors still have blood titers for antibodies.

JFC.

LOL

You want proof the sun rose to the East this morning?

No, just a citation.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yup...had it 16 months ago. Not the least concerned.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

If you had any strain of SARS from the early 2000s you’ll have a schit ton of antibodies too.

Do you have a citation for that? The T-cell response among SARS survivors to C19 is well documented; I've not seen any research on SARS antibodies and C19.

The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection. My suspicion is that with blood titers that high, there has been one or more re-exposures to C19 since the original infection (without resulting in symptoms, obviously).

If you have not seen any research "on SARS antibodies and C19" then how do you know "The normal curve for C19 antibodies drops pretty sharply about 9 months after infection" is true?

BTW - SARS-CoV-2(Covid 19) is the virus. SARS is the rare disease that may result from an infection from C19.

There is a whole family(or clade) of Coronaviruses related to Covid 19. Any virus prior to 2019 would be one of those viruses(assuming of course we believe the current story)

I'm asking for a citation for the claim that SARS-1 surviors still have blood titers for antibodies.

JFC.

LOL

No, just a citation.

Go sit next to DocRocket.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

JFC.

LOL

No, just a citation.

Go sit next to DocRocket.

LOL

A link, a citation, video?

Crayon drawing from the rehab clinic?

Throw us a bone, anything, man......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There is an old saying...

"The first casualty of war is the truth."

"The truth" has been eliminated.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Here’s your bone:

Go back to the 6th Grade. But this time, pay attention.

LOL

Fugking Idiots.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by ltppowell
There is an old saying...

"The first casualty of war is the truth."

"The truth" has been eliminated.

Fitting.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
It is indefensible from a scientific perspective. A negative test for having COVID 6 days prior allows you to go to work with a mask. Being basically immune to getting COVID because one has a high antibody titer is meaningless unless it was artificially generated.

Who would you rather sit next to on a crowded bus, someone who tested negative for carrying COVID 6 days ago, or someone with strong natural immunity? Or, for that matter, someone who got vaccinated 8 months ago. In all those cases, I would choose the high level natural immunity person, yet that population gets absolutely no credit. We still have to get vaxxed or wear a mask and get tested for COVID once a week. Completely ridiculous.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here’s your bone:

Go back to the 6th Grade. But this time, pay attention.

LOL

Fugking Idiots.

So, still nothing? You almost create the impression you just make s#it up..... come on, man, people here look up to you! Don’t let them down!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That's interesting, I know multiple people that have had Rona twice inside a year, no vax. Much like the vax, I'm guessing natural immunity doesn't keep you from getting Rona, it just makes it less of a issue. I'm guessing it's much like a cold, there is enough variation in strains your body isn't 100% ready to fight each new strain but it doesn't take it long to figure it out.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
That's interesting, I know multiple people that have had Rona twice inside a year, no vax. Much like the vax, I'm guessing natural immunity doesn't keep you from getting Rona, it just makes it less of a issue. I'm guessing it's much like a cold, there is enough variation in strains your body isn't 100% ready to fight each new strain but it doesn't take it long to figure it out.

Everyone's immune system isn't the same.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I love watching Dutch put his stupidity on full display.

LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

...and lots of people are "guessing" that they had covid.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 2,316 guests, and 1,264 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,100
Posts18,502,079
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.