Page 15 of 35 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 34 35
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by krp
Christ is not a destination, but a companion on the journey. He's everyone's companion and no one has special privilege regardless of what they claim.

Kent

Nice... short and spot on.

I wonder if OH and HC think that there is limited space in heaven?

Maybe they act the way they do so people will fall for their schit and not get in?

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The 144,000 ?

The first fruits lol

Top cut-n-pasters

laugh

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
The 144,000 ?

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Pet 3:9
"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" John14:2
"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands," Rev 7:9

Last edited by OldHat; 11/16/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
In reading through this thread I have a question on us judging others. There has been much said about not doing that and saying anything negative about Franklin and Billy G. Are we not judging by saying anything positive too?

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Snake kisser ?

Is that the slippery slope after meat gazing ?

Should of known to stop after the first kiss LOL.

IC B2

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Judging is about judging a person's salvation, claiming God's authority. We can and do judge a person on actions and worldly issues. We absolutely can judge a murderer, thief, liar... or someone doing what we think is good, we can judge a person's actions and defend ourselves against them or praise them. The world is ours and the spirit is God's.

Kent

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Jim1611
In reading through this thread I have a question on us judging others. There has been much said about not doing that and saying anything negative about Franklin and Billy G. Are we not judging by saying anything positive too?

Yes, we are.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by krp
Judging is about judging a person's salvation, claiming God's authority. We can and do judge a person on actions and worldly issues. We absolutely can judge a murderer, thief, liar... or someone doing what we think is good, we can judge a person's actions and defend ourselves against them or praise them. The world is ours and the spirit is God's.

Kent

The Bible tells us the world is satans.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
WWJD

FJB & FJT
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You can say you don't like Billy Graham all you want, for whatever reasons make sense to you, doubt Billy Graham would even care... until you say he's burning in hell, then God cares.

Kent

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by renegade50
I believe in God .
I have said many times before.
My belief is not your belief.
Nor are any individuals beliefs at their core anyones else's belief no matter what they profess.
That is what understanding and perception is.
Everyones is always different in its context.

The my way or the highway system is for dominance, control, power, and money.
Man agenda,s....

Has been since the dawn of time.

Okay, thanks.

I believe Holy Scripture, known as the Bible, is The Word of God because I believe God is real. I mean actually real. I believe God miraculously inspired and protected His Word (Special Revelation) through out history. So I don't believe the Bible was just a bunch of dudes sitting around taking notes.

No Christian forces anyone to believe anything. Christianity does claim that it is THE ONLY true way to God (The Creator). If that offends you then, oh well. "So have I become your enemy by [a]telling you the truth?" Gal 4:16

ALL religions have been used for dominance. That has been true since the dawn of time. That does not make Christianity false. It makes men evil.

Answer the questions about the formation of the early church and creation of the bible during the late roman empire.
And the numerous mtgs over a period of 150 to 225 yrs
And tell me where God was when man was deciding it all.
Who,s ear did god have in those events telling whoever the following

This means this
It is written like this.
Leave this out
Dont forget to include this.

Dodg,evade, and innuendo attempts at slight with verse is all anyone seems to get from you......

I directly answered your question - Holy Spirit.

"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

No...
You have not answered a thing I have put out.
Other than what you choose to cherry pick or put out for a snarky fall back to the bunker reply.

You are waste of time and a denier of historical truth.
A my way or the highway type..

Useless.........

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by krp
You can say you don't like Billy Graham all you want, for whatever reasons make sense to you, doubt Billy Graham would even care... until you say he's burning in hell, then God cares.

Kent

God cares about every word we say and every thought we think.

"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. 9 As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed." Gal 1:8-9

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Satan is a word man gives to our evil side, sin. God gave man and mankind freewill here, it's on us, not a name we use to absolve ourselves. Sin is real, depression, hate, all the negative emotions... you can call it Satan and demons if you want, but it's us. And then there's the Holy Spirit... good, love, forgiveness.

You can give powder to either and take away power from either... most of us do some of both.

Kent

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I believe in God .
Nor are any individuals beliefs at their core anyones else's belief no matter what they profess.

Man agenda,s....

Okay, thanks.

I believe Holy Scripture, known as the Bible, is The Word of God because I believe God is real. I mean actually real. I believe God miraculously inspired and protected His Word (Special Revelation) through out history. So I don't believe the Bible was just a bunch of dudes sitting around taking notes.

No Christian forces anyone to believe anything. Christianity does claim that it is THE ONLY true way to God (The Creator). If that offends you then, oh well. "So have I become your enemy by [a]telling you the truth?" Gal 4:16

ALL religions have been used for dominance. That has been true since the dawn of time. That does not make Christianity false. It makes men evil.

Answer the questions about the formation of the early church and creation of the bible during the late roman empire.

This means this
It is written like this.
Leave this out

Dodg,evade, and innuendo attempts at slight with verse is all anyone seems to get from you......

"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

No...
Other than what you choose to cherry pick or put out for a snarky fall back to the bunker reply.

Useless.........

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." Mat 7:14

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by krp
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Satan is a word man gives to our evil side, sin. God gave man and mankind freewill here, it's on us, not a name we use to absolve ourselves. Sin is real, depression, hate, all the negative emotions... you can call it Satan and demons if you want, but it's us. And then there's the Holy Spirit... good, love, forgiveness.

You can give powder to either and take away power from either... most of us do some of both.

Kent

"Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour." 1 Peter 5:8

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I believe in God .

Man agenda,s....

Okay, thanks.

This means this
It is written like this.
Leave this out

No...

Useless.........

"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few." Mat 7:14

I bet you suck at dodgeball also.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I believe in God .

Man agenda,s....

Okay, thanks.

This means this
It is written like this.
Leave this out

No...

Useless.........

I bet you suck at dodgeball also.

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men," Col 3:23

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

I understand all of that. The point I'm making is that we should be as careful in our positive judgements as were are the negative. There are some people that I feel made it to Heaven and I tend to keep that to myself. There are those that I have had doubts about and it's the same for me. I also won't promote a person to much of a degree unless I have had a one on one experience in life with. The Bible to tells us to know them that labor among you. I can't do a very good job of that with people like Franklin G. I can with my own pastor and close friends though.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 144,000 ?

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Pet 3:9
"In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?" John14:2
"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands," Rev 7:9

Happy Camper does not accept repentance.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Where?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Page 15 of 35 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

620 members (12344mag, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1eyedmule, 1badf350, 63 invisible), 2,311 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,082
Posts18,521,831
Members74,024
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.